Hair of the Dog - Cover

Hair of the Dog

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Follow-up story to Ten Rounds with Jose Cuervo, in which our hero discovers more than a few secrets about his mysterious hostess, himself, his girlfriend, and another woman.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

We browsed through quite a few books before Shiraz asked me, point-blank, “So, any of these books worth buying? I can buy you quite a few if you wish. Remember, I’m rich as Croesus. Let me be your sugar mama today.”

“That is very generous of you, but what did you want in return?” I asked her curiously.

“Hey, your money is mine, mine is yours. We’re married now, remember? It’s all community property, anyway. I want what I always want. Your dick. Your arms. Your mouth. Your tongue. Your ass. And any excuse to suck you dry, even in public. Here, we’re in a good, secluded corner right now. Just keep reading while I go down on you,” Shiraz suggested, as she unzipped my pants and started sucking me good and hard, “Mmmm ... Mick’s pussy tastes great on you! I love how much she drenched your prick with her cunt juice.”

“It feels awesome! Damn, I just hope that we don’t get caught!” I groaned as I fucked her face and tried to read at the same time.

“Oh, not to worry. Jane’s got the clerk’s full attention, and Moira is distracting another patron with her own charms. I asked them as a favor to do so, not that they minded. Besides, I offered to return the favor soon for them. Hey, here’s a pillow, mind if I use it to conceal what we’re doing so that I can ride you now?” Shiraz propositioned me in a way that I simply couldn’t ignore.

Pretty soon, Shiraz was on my lap, with the pillow hiding that she was exposed below the waist, her pussy trapping my cock with its folds as she bounced up and down on me. Her hips did wonders, but the pillow meant that one would have to be fairly observant to realize that she did more than sit on my lap. It was a rather large pillow that had been on the chair before me. I tried to pretend to read now, but it wasn’t the best act, of course. That was when Murphy’s law happened and someone fairly observant caught us.

“So, I don’t think that’s legal to do in a public venue, sir ... miss,” a very female voice spoke up, and I looked up to see a woman in her late thirties or early forties, wearing bifocals and a pantsuit, no less.

“And I’m not stupid. The pillow. The reading trick. The two other women diverting the attention of my customers and my staff. Very clever, but not enough to fool me. Consider yourselves lucky that I’m the owner of this bookstore and that I enjoy the idea of two or more people getting it on in my shop, as long as it doesn’t cost me business.

“So, here’s the deal. You come in here, you actually buy something at some point, and you browse within reason, and you agree to fuck me now and then, and I’m okay with you two and your two friends fucking here. Well, and you can fuck my clerk, too, but only off the clock. She’s my girlfriend, too, in case you wondered, but we’re both bi. Suffice it to say that if we want dick, we kinda have to share. Monogamy was never going to work for Anna or me. Just understand that she’s my primary partner, my main squeeze. Don’t try to mess with that. I’m Caroline, by the way,” the proprietor continued, flirting brazenly with both of us as Shiraz came quietly and I spilled my seed into her twat.

Shiraz got up and I started to do so, too, but Caroline stopped me and knelt between my thighs for a taste of my dick, now freshly marinated in my wife’s natural flavors. I wasn’t too shocked that she was dating the Goth cutie at the sales counter, of course. They both had that, “I like girls” energy about them, anyway. In fact, as Shiraz held Caroline’s head in place, she picked up the pace and fondled my wife into the bargain, much to my Persian slut’s delight.

“I hate to be a cliche, but my biological clock is starting to run out here. Well, a little. I’m only 37. A bit long in the tooth to get knocked up, but I definitely want to be. Better my age than a decade later. That’s the other catch. Anna and I want to experience pregnancy together. So, we have a plan. We’re both quitting the Pill at the same time, so whoever fucks us does the job with both of us at once. So, when do you want to put buns in both of our ovens? I want to get pregnant at least twice, as does she. Same father, so they can be half-siblings by blood, at least with the first pair. Your ladies won’t mind if it’s you, will they?” Caroline inquired now while licking my balls.

“I’m cool with it, and I can promise you that so are Moira and Jane. Just so you know, we also have three other lovers. Long story on that, but there is a decent chance of at least one orgy in our future. You game for that?” Shiraz told her, “Oh, and I do want Ike to do the honors for round one for sure. I plan to have his baby at least the first time, and I suspect so do my sister-wives. I’m not sure what Mick, Stan, and Antonio will want to do, though.”

That was when Moira and her distracted patron walked past, at which point they circled back and Moira introduced us to each other. It was also when Anna and Jane walked in on us, and boy was that an interesting pickle! Moira’s companion was a lovely young African-American lady, whose face showed more than a little curiosity about my dick as she saw Caroline and Shiraz suck on it again.

“So, Anna, this is... ,” Caroline flushed as she realized that she didn’t even know our names.

“Ike and my first wife, Shiraz. Caroline, this is Moira, my second wife, and my third wife, Jane. Yes, it’s unofficial except with Shiraz, but someday we hope that will change with the laws and what not. Moira, Jane, this is Caroline. She’s ... Anna’s girlfriend and boss, not sure in which order,” I laughed a bit at the tension in the air.

“So, this is the cute hubby, eh? Good for you! And these are your sister-wives? Jane’s already told me a bit about you guys, believe it or not. And I take it that Caroline has mentioned me. And it’s girlfriend first, boss next, even if I love being ordered around outside of work, too. Let’s just say that she is the boss in our relationship, on or off the clock, and as bratty as I can be, I love it just that way. I gladly submit to Caroline’s whims, every last fucking one of them. Who do you think collared me?” Anna pointed to her collar, which looked at first like a simple choker.

“So, she’s your mistress or Domme, not just your boss and lover. Glad to hear. I, for one, hope to be collared to Ike very soon myself,” Shiraz told Anna with a kiss that included a bit of tongue.

“Yep, she is. And please do it, for everyone’s sake. I can tell that you’ll be much happier as his slave-wife, not just his wife,” Anna turned to Jane, “And you, do you plan to let him enslave you?”

“Oh, hell, yes! Moira here, too, I think! Right? Perhaps you two can help with the collaring and contract?” Jane gave her a sweet kiss as she agreed to that idea.

“Exactly. Guys, this is Sophie. She’s Haitian, in case you wondered,” Moira told us, “And as you can see, Sophie, this is my husband and these are my sister-wives. Oh, and I would love to be Ike’s sex slave for life. Sophie, on the other hand, I’m not sure how she feels about that. How do you feel about it?”

“It’s a sensitive issue, I guess, given both my race and my nationality, but I will boil it down to this. I’m ... very kinky. I’m a switch. I couldn’t submit 24/7, but sometimes, it’s nice to let a man or woman or both tie me up and use me for sex. And sometimes, I want to do that to them as well. So, yes, I’d love to submit to you now and then, Ike, and the same to you, Caroline, but sometimes, I will want to dominate your slaves here. If that’s fair, of course, and I believe that it is.

“My favorite thing to do, though, is oral sex. Both kinds. Well, all three kinds, really. Analingus is pretty sweet, literally, if you ask me. I love to give and also to receive. In fact, Moira just got done eating my butt-crack a little while ago, much to my satisfaction. You should be very proud of her rimming skills. She went down on my ass like it was a pie or something,” Sophie assured us.

“And we have three other lovers now, mostly for swinging and swapping, just like this. Mick, Stan, and Antonio. Two guys and a girl. The girl’s a bit of a tomboy, but nothing wrong with that. If we’re all going to be intimate with each other, did you want to try them as well?” I asked Caroline, Anna, and Sophie.

“Sure, why not, as long as they want some of this,” Caroline declared for her part.

“What my lady says goes, and I’m quite happy about that,” Anna agreed with a wink.

“My sentiments exactly. That’s more people to suck and fuck, so why the hell not?” Sophie concurred, licking her lips at the idea of eating more pussy and sucking more cock, among other things.

“So, you’re welcome to eat me out and the same with Anna, and others, here, just don’t disrupt things or get us into trouble, okay, Sophie, my sweet?” Caroline asked her with a deep tongue kiss now.

“Speaking of eating out, I must confess to licking Anna’s pussy a little while ago as part of the diversion,” Jane confessed with no real shame, knowing that none of us minded.

“That she did ... I had to really bite my lower lip and fight the urge to cum, since I’m not really supposed to cum at all during work hours. That’s the only real orgasm control/denial thing that we do. I’m supposed to edge, to fuck, to lick, etc. but I’m not to have an orgasm on the clock. That way, I’m thinking of others, not myself, when on Mistress’s time. Not that I’ve always obeyed, but when I don’t, I get punished, don’t I?” Anna admitted to us now.

“That you do, baby. That you do. Still, it’s fun to watch you try to hold back, especially if you’ve been on edge all day long. Do you guys have any challenges among you, things that the submissives are to do for the dominants?” Caroline asked us at this point.

“I’m supposed to be his chair. I clearly failed him in this case, but I’m not sure if in public’s a good idea or not. I love the idea of being his chair, though. What do you make of that?” Jane blurted now.

“Well, honey, that’s nice for an occasional kink, but it’s a bad idea for all day long. You’d suffocate, trust me. Plus, that angle gets rough on your neck after a while. You should pick an alternative way to serve him, and stick with that, or rather, let him pick one for you. Hell, I could pick one if you both wished,” Caroline suggested now.

“I agree. Speaking from experience, facesitting is okay for short periods, but not extended ones. I bet that it sounded great at the time, but you’re already having doubts. You just don’t want to disappoint your Master and renege, right?” Sophie backed Caroline up.

“And she wouldn’t disappoint me. In fact, I’ve had some doubts about the idea, too. Especially about things like ‘what if I fart, ‘ and stuff like that. So, how about this ... let Sophie, Caroline, and Anna huddle and devise another way to serve me, okay?” I proposed and everyone seemed happy with that, as they huddled while I held Shiraz, Moira, and Jane very close in a group hug, my pants now back up to prevent others from catching me and reporting the incident.

After several minutes, Sophie spoke for the trio and said, “Two things. I’m moving in with Caroline and Anna. I just left my husband, due to his failure to handle the whole bondage thing well. He betrayed my trust in key ways with that business. Violated my hard limits while it was his turn to be in charge. Let’s just say that it had to do with race and leave it at that for now.

“Anyway, we’ve all agreed that what Jane should do is massage your back, feet, etc. Be your personal masseuse. You up for that, Jane?” Sophie urged her.

“Definitely. It would be my pleasure!” Jane agreed with obvious delight at the prospect, “And I should be on hand for him 24/7 for that, too. I don’t ever want to leave his side for more than an hour tops, and even then not very far. That’s how Moira and Shiraz feel, too, I think.”

“So, invest in my shop here and you’ll all be my business partners, so you’ll never need to worry about a job again. We can expand and succeed together. What do you say? You can pool your money and do it, if you wish,” Caroline offered, which made Shiraz smile.

“I’m filthy rich. I’ll invest with you, both in my name, Ike’s, Moira’s, and Jane’s. We, his slave-wives, all wish to spent much of our lives serving him, with only motherhood taking a bigger role in our lives. When not being busy mommies, we’re his devoted slave-wives, so, yes, anything that allows us to avoid a regular workload is best. We can help out now and then here, of course, as business partners, but I have to wonder, did you want me to invest in Anna’s and Sophie’s names, too? Perhaps Mick’s, Stan’s, and Antonio’s as well,” Shiraz assured them while covering her sweet ass again, sad to say.

“Works for me, at least. I don’t mind sharing the profits, as long as we are all in it together, and as business partners, you can use certain ... areas in the back of the store for fucking and things like that when it suits you. I would like to remain the day-to-day, managing partner, of course. This store is my baby, if you will, well, aside from Anna, who is my baby girl,” Caroline blushed as Anna swirled her tongue in a very suggestive manner.

“Of course! You’re the businesswoman here and I have to respect that. I love that more women are going into small business and being entrepreneurs. It’s a growing area of that sector, women-owned businesses,” I pointed out, quite sincerely, being fond of local, small businesses more than big most of the time.

“Best of all for me will be getting to eat you girls out whenever I wish. I get to sleep in the same bed with you, right?” Sophie urged Caroline, who nodded.

“Of course, especially given how your husband treated you. What was his name, by the way? I want to know, so I can reserve the right to refuse to serve him. He’s persona non grata here, as far as I’m concerned,” Caroline asked her.

“Everett Arnold Farnsworth. That’s his name. He seemed so great at first, but it turned out that while his racism was less obvious, it was real and it consisted of his personal fantasies of owning his own black slave girl. That was his long term plan, to own me. It’s not the kind of racism that you usually see. It’s more the kind that existed in the antebellum South, of course. A genteel, domineering, patronizing, even romantic sort of racism, one that Jefferson expressed toward Sally Hemings, for example.

“They actually think of it as love, believe it or not, but really, it’s just a racist desire to bring back the old days, disguised as interracial and bondage kinks in the usual sense. That was Everett Farnsworth to a tee. Apparently, his ancestors owned slaves and he found one of their diaries and it awoke something sickening in him. Yes, I want him denied service here for life, if you please. Oh, and the man also did other things, like trying to pimp me out to his friends for cash and drugs,” Sophie explained in further detail, much to our horror.

“Did he ever ... use the, you know, N word?” I asked, unsure if he was that stupid.

“Yes, that was one of my first big clues for sure. Started calling me his, bed ... well, you know. I was so fucking pissed-off about that for sure, that and when he started whipping me in earnest and ignoring my safe word. I trusted him and he betrayed my trust, plain and simple,” Sophie continued, “That and he stopped letting me take charge ... ever, which as a switch is very disturbing and deprives me of my other need, the one to be in charge again.”

“That sounds pretty awful, but on that note, I must return to work. Anna, you too. Sophie, though, I guess that you have no place to go right now, is that correct? Tag along with them, will you, please? Give them plenty of company,” Caroline said as she gave us her number and Anna’s, “Be sure to contact us when you can and set up an orgy with us, please. Sophie, you’re more than invited, of course. And I hope that these other lovers of yours show up as well.”

“Mick, Stan, and Antonio. Sure thing. Let’s tentatively plan an orgy for later tonight, some time after supper, of course. I think that you’ll love being fucked by those two. You might want to consider them as future fathers of your kids, too, along with me. Stan and Antonio, that is. Just a word of warning. Stan and Mick are brother and sister, so if you have an issue with incest, well,” I explained.

“Personally, I think that incest is fucking hot myself,” Shiraz volunteered her own view.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.