Hair of the Dog - Cover

Hair of the Dog

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Follow-up story to Ten Rounds with Jose Cuervo, in which our hero discovers more than a few secrets about his mysterious hostess, himself, his girlfriend, and another woman.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Revenge   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Size   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

I was on my third stroke inside Mick from behind, enjoying the slippery wetness of her pussy, while my wives had Stan pinned and took turns riding his face and cock, when the door opened and in walked the manager of the Lenny’s from earlier. He took one look at Shiraz engaged in sex with Stan, coughed, and whipped his cock out to jerk off. She wasn’t having any of that, of course. She whispered an apology to Stan and left him in the loving and capable hands of Moira and Jane, which was almost a relief to Stan at this point. Shiraz walked over to the manager, grabbed his junk, and started giving him a handjob more than worthy of the name.

“Do I get a complimentary milkshake whenever I come to your shop? If so, I promise that it won’t cost the owners anything. The kind that I mean comes from between your legs,” Shiraz teased him, “I mean it, sir. Whenever I come into your shop, I don’t care who else you’re dating, I’m going to suck your dick ... and swallow every last drop. Your cum was delicious.”

“Well, what would I have to do to get to fuck you?” he asked her in response.

“Hmmm ... now that would require this,” Shiraz laughed as she pushed her breasts into his face, “Suck my tits and you get to fuck me. Deal?”

“You’re serious?” he chuckled.

“As the heart attack that your food is going to give me someday. Yes, I’m in earnest! I love to have a man suck my tits, and this seemed a great way to make it happen. Perhaps when I’m nursing, you can help drain my overfilled milk bags, eh? Would you like me to breastfeed you now and then? Sometimes, that’s actually good for the woman, at least when her breasts are swollen with excess milk,” Shiraz assured him.

“So, you milk me, I milk you, and we fuck. A nice, mutually advantageous deal. And he’s okay with it, apparently,” he referred to me.

“He is in the room and you can ask me directly, but, yes. I am more than okay with one of my wives screwing you. Hell, I’m okay with all three of my wives screwing you if they wish. I have three wives. I’m a happy, lucky man. Very fortunate. And I’m inclined to share the fruits of my personal cornucopia with others, as Stan can attest ... and as Stan seems willing to do for me, judging by how much I’m fucking his sister Mick here,” I laughed as I plowed Mick even deeper and harder now, much to her delight.

“Oh, God, it’s wonderful!” Stan groaned as Moira sat back down on his face and Jane straddled his cock yet again.

“Tell me about it!” Mick moaned as I plundered her delectable body.

“So, mind if I suck you now?” Shiraz asked the manager, not waiting for his answer as she descended to her knees and wrapped her luscious lips around his prick.

This caused the manager to sit down, so as not to topple over from the sheer pleasure of having his cock engulfed by Shiraz’s delightful mouth and licked by her soft, wet tongue. He put his hands on her head, but she wagged a finger to warn him off and started to fondle his balls. He took the hint. Apparently, this was supposed to be one of those blowjobs that the woman fully controlled, and that she did. When she opened her mouth wider and took his balls into it, playing with them by means of her tongue, rolling them around between her lips, he nearly lost it.

“Don’t worry. You’ll get to drive sometimes. You’ll get to fuck my face. But today, now, this moment, I want to be in charge, okay? Let Princess Shiraz have it her way, alright? Your name is?” Shiraz introduced herself calmly and politely, as if she were at a ball instead of a tattoo parlor with his dick almost at her tonsils.

“Antonio Mancuso. I’m an immigrant, too. From Lisbon, Portugal. Oh, God, this feels incredible! You’re the best fellatrix ever!” the manager declared, making Shiraz wink and smile as she now deep-throated him, even if she also gagged a bit (that couldn’t be helped).

“Shiraz, Iran, myself, hence my name. My parents were already planning their departure, I think, and they wanted a reminder of their homeland. Like most from my native country, though, I prefer to be called Persian, not Iranian. It’s better that way. Causes less trouble. And, yes, I’m a Muslim, but not exactly devout, or else I wouldn’t be sucking a stranger’s cock, now would I?” Shiraz laughed as she briefly stopped, and then she resumed blowing him with a vengeance.

“Shiraz, like the wine. I like that. That’s what it reminds me of, and I bet that you’re every bit as delicious as the wine, too. Any chance that I could get to eat your pussy and your ass, too?” Antonio inquired.

“Oh, definitely! What girl in her right mind would turn down being eaten out?” Shiraz assured him as she kept sucking and licking his cock and balls.

“By the way, Antonio, I must insist that what Shiraz gets to do, so do the others, and vice versa. If they get to do it, so does she. My girls are a package deal. You fuck one, you must fuck all three, sooner or later. Right, Stan?” I chuckled as I went balls deep inside Mick yet again, making her toes curl and her fair skin turn a dark pink with her ecstasy.

“God, yes! I’ll sign up for that package any day of the week!” Stan said as the girls swapped once more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.