Backdoor Man - Cover

Backdoor Man

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A landlord receives a very indecent proposal, first from two tenants, a married couple, and then from his ex-girlfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Workplace   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

I was in the middle of the thirteenth swat to Carly’s fine bottom when I heard a tap at the door. I rushed to answer it, and there was Natalie, who immediately grabbed me to give me a kiss on the lips before pushing her way inside and letting Armin crawl inside the bedroom on his knees. I was a bit stunned, even more so when Natalie grabbed the paddle that I used this time and swung it herself at her own sister’s tush.

“Sorry, Sis, but I had to try it on you at least once. Here, babe, want to swat Armin?” Natalie spoke first to Carly and then to me, notably not asking his view of it.

“Sure, don’t mind if I do,” I chuckled, striking Armin, who playfully wiggled his hips in response.

“So, what brings you in here?” I asked her, rather curious.

“Foursome, perhaps? What do you say? We’ve had one-on-one time quite a bit today. You’re not opposed to a little orgy between the four of us, are you?” Natalie offered me, slipping her fingers inside her sister’s twat and licking her fingers clean immediately afterward, “Mmmmm, juicy! I love the way that she tastes. She really is sweet!”

“Please, Master ... pretty please ... can we do it? Can we all fuck each other?” Carly begged me, while still bent over the foot of the bed, while I resumed swatting her tush a little more, much to her delight.

“Well, I wouldn’t be opposed, but where to begin? Suppose you, Natalie, and I all asserted our domination rights a little early, eh? Just between the four of us, as a preview of cumming attractions,” I proposed.

“I like that! I like it a lot, in fact. Armin, get on the bed and lie down on your back. I own his cock, right? And you own Carly’s mouth,” Natalie observed.

“And she owns his. Carly, sit on Armin’s face, lean over, and start a sixty-nine with him!” I commanded her, and she obeyed without hesitation, even kissing the head of his dick as she peeled back his foreskin to suck his cock.

It wasn’t very long before the two of them went at it like crazy, their mouths and genitals engaged in almost a race to see who could get the other one off first. Neither of them seemed to care that the other still had bodily fluids remaining from sexual encounters that they recently had, with Natalie’s juices still on Armin’s dick and my jizz still leaking from Carly’s snatch. They eagerly gratified each other, orally, until Natalie and I looked at each other and almost telepathically agreed on what to do next.

Before Carly knew it, her mouth was pushed back from Armin’s dick long enough for Natalie to straddle it, but then Natalie simply began locking lips with her sister. Still sitting on Armin’s face, Carly continued to use him that way, even as Natalie now rode her slave-fiance ruthlessly for her own pleasure. While that happened, I parted Natalie’s cheeks, lubed her up, fingered her butt a little, and then eased my cock inside her ass. We were all soon going hot and heavy, too, my dick plowing Natalie’s tush while she bounced on Armin’s dick with her twat and Carly used his face like her own personal pussy massager.

Given how both Carly and Natalie reacted to this little orgy of ours, it was apparent that they both had similar attitudes and feelings about sex, namely that they could easily be accused of nymphomania, as if that were a crime. If it were a crime, there would at least be grounds for indictment, if not conviction. The jury was still out, but the evidence was piling up. Certainly, they were sex on legs, that much was clear, erotic goddesses in the flesh, full of hedonistic delights and eager to please. The sheer intensity of their lusts made me now understand why they were close friends with Rich and Brit. In fact, I wondered if either of them had been intimate with either of that couple that now served me, but that was a question for another. If they hadn’t been sexually involved with Rich and Brit in the past, I was determined that they would be in the future.

There was no doubt in my mind that Natalie’s asshole qualified as a wonder in its own right, being just as hot and tight as Carly’s in its own way, though clearly neither was a virgin hole. I wasn’t surprised by that. I would have been more surprised if neither Giovanni nor Trent had sodomized them at some point. Who could possibly have resisted an offer of anal sex from either woman, and I was confident that both would have made said offer by this point. These women lived for sex, or so it seemed to me, and I turned out to be far more right about that than a stranger might have guessed.

In fact, it wasn’t too much longer before Carly came with several consecutive climaxes on Armin’s face, flooding it with her juices, at which point Natalie leaned over to lick her sister’s fluids off Armin’s face. That was the final straw for Natalie, who came wildly, jerking, thrashing, and squeezing both dicks until both Armin and I were forced to shoot our loads far inside her. While Natalie took a second to regain her land legs, once she did, she simply seized her sister, pushed her on top of Armin, and sat on his face to make him hard again. It worked liked a charm, as he became stiff again with remarkable ease and I didn’t take much encouragement myself to react to the chance to do to Carly what I had just done to her sister.

I was very grateful for those blue potency pills by now, as I began pumping and thrusting in and out of Carly Weinstein’s asshole, while she rode Armin for all that he was worth. Natalie, meanwhile, sat on Armin’s face and made him lick her pussy clean of his own spunk, even as my cum leaked from her ass onto his face. We took a bit longer to get going and reach our heights of ecstasy this time around, of course, since I had already cum twice in just an hour. Even so, I was soon very much balls deep inside Carly again, letting her enjoy my dick fresh from her sister’s butt as it plundered her own booty now.

We kept fucking for nearly half an hour as I used Carly’s slippery bottom and Armin impaled her cunt with his rod. Natalie soon made him lick her butt clean, too, eating an anal creampie that I had left behind, and he showed no signs of resenting or being disgusted by it. Carly saw that and threatened him that the next time that she sat on his face, she would make sure that it was after I had butt-fucked her so that she could make him lick my jizz from her booty as well. Far from ruining Armin’s mood, this threat intensified it and he actually came inside her almost instantly upon hearing those words.

Unable to hold back after I realized what just happened, I emptied my balls of their contents through my prick into Carly’s colon, making her bottom nice and gooey as I pulled out of it. Sure enough, Natalie slid off Armin’s face and Carly climbed back on it, making Armin taste both himself and me from her two holes, while Natalie licked a bit of my cum off his nose and upper cheeks. It wasn’t much longer before she became even bolder and joined Armin in rimming Carly for a second or two as they brought the younger Weinstein sister off to another epic orgasm while I watched and noticed that my cock wouldn’t go soft.

Noticing this, Natalie wiped my dick clean, bent over the bed and made her intentions plain to me by saying, “Okay, Master. Time for your turn in my twat, please! I’m so ready to have you inside me, though I’m not fertile yet. I will be, though, and when I am, you’ll be the first person to know it, so you can decide what to do about it.”

“Yes, I’m serving you notice, dear Natalie, that I intend to book both your womb and your sister’s in advance for my spawn the first time around. After that, depends on my mood and attitude at the time. I just love the idea of seeding two sisters at once, watching my issue grow in their bellies, and knowing that I bred both of them at the same time,” I declared, “Don’t worry, Armin. You’ll be rewarded in time for claiming my brats as yours, I swear.”

“That he will! That he will!” Natalie announced as I fucked her good, while Carly did another sixty-nine with Armin.

“Care to take this into the living room, stud?” I heard Sherry from behind us, as we hadn’t fully closed the bedroom door during these last sexual stunts.

“How about we all take this into the living room and have ourselves a proper orgy at last?” I suggested, while Natalie pushed back at me with enthusiasm.

“Honey, I thought that you’d never ask!” Natalie told me as she added, “Let me finish up with this round, though. Hey, you own Armin’s ass. Why don’t you peg it while Becky here feeds Carly her tits?”

“I love that idea!” I blurted out as I continued to enjoy Natalie’s fantastically slick pussy.

“Me, too!” Carly agreed as she dove for Becky’s bosom and Gustavo’s ex-wife simply brought her face up closer to nurse.

It was a while before we actually made it to the living room, in fact, as the orgy began to spill out from the master bedroom to the hallway to two or three other rooms in short order. I watched as Sherry rammed Armin good and hard from behind with her strap-on, taking full advantage of her rights to his ass while I plowed Natalie from the back and Becky soon had Carly’s head nestled in her bosom to suck. While I fucked Natalie, I found my cheeks parted and a tongue sliding between them, which turned out to be Trent’s as Devi pegged him good herself.

I couldn’t fight that pleasure much longer any more than I could that of Devi burying her strap-on inside my butt while I kept taking Natalie and Trent now screwed his temporary mistress with all of his vigor. It was just too much pleasure, as I felt her dildo rub my prostate the right way and felt her sweet kisses on my neck. It wasn’t too long before this turned into a complete train, with Trent now taking Giorgio up his ass, while Armin did the same to Giorgio, and Sherry buggered Armin for the hell of it. I spilled a decent load inside Natalie’s twat, but the pills kept me nice and hard in spite of that.

By the time that everyone in the house joined in, the train stretched from Carly at the very front, with Becky using a double-headed dildo on her, to Natalie taking her with a harnessless cock, to Devi pounding Natalie with a strap-on, to me invading Devi’s ass for the hell of it while Trent used my ass. Sherry was inside Trent now, Armin was inside Sherry, Brit penetrated Armin, Rich took Brit, Giovanni used Rich, Giorgio sodomized his brother, Arnold buggered Giorgio for a change (very odd for those two), Sanjay plundered Arnold, Gustavo used Sanjay’s ass, and Rajiv gave Gustavo a butt-fucking that he wouldn’t forget. It was an entirely anal train, from Carly to Rajiv, and it lasted for a good hour, probably due to the number of times each of us already came, rather than because of any willpower in the face of such delightful sodomy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.