Backdoor Man - Cover

Backdoor Man

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A landlord receives a very indecent proposal, first from two tenants, a married couple, and then from his ex-girlfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Workplace   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pegging   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“Nice to meet you. I’m Devi. That man over there in the corner is my husband, Gustavo. And that man taking orders at the counter is Rajiv, one of my cousins. I take it that you know Sherry pretty well?” Devi introduced herself properly to me once she saw us all at Sherry’s table, “I know Sanjay, of course. He’s my other cousin and works for me, just like Rajiv.”

I noted that Rajiv seemed a bit more masculine and distinctly less submissive in his attitude than Sanjay, so Sherry had chosen very well between them. He was still not annoying, arrogant, or any of those other negative Indian male stereotypes ... In fact, he had an excellent sense of humor, and it was quite clear from body language that Devi and he were still physically intimate. This reinforced Sherry’s story that Devi and Gustavo had an open marriage to at least some degree, or perhaps it was something more poly. Perhaps it was true, then, that Gustavo and his ex-wife were lovers as well. I naturally wondered if I would really get the chance to bed each of them, or at least some of them.

“Very nice to meet you, Devi. I’m Donald. Sherry and I are an item again, but not quite exclusive. You see, she’s going to marry Sanjay here. She can explain that a little further, but suffice it to say that we’re something unconventional in terms of relationships. This is Rich and Brittany. They ... and Sherry ... and Sanjay, now live with me. Brittany and Rich are married, but they are also my lovers ... and slaves. Yes, both of them. I’m bisexual, as is Rich. Essentially, I have two girlfriends and one boyfriend, might have more in time. I’m involved with two couples, if you will. How is that for unorthodox and polyamorous?” I laughed about my new lifestyle.

“Oh, my, my! Well, Gustavo and I aren’t exactly monogamous or faithful, either, in case you hadn’t heard from Sherry. Incidentally, I do hope that I won’t have to give up Sanjay, in case he’s become her cuckold or something. Obviously, he’s not wearing the pants in that relationship, is he, though I wasn’t sure what kind of Domme she would make for him. There was no mention of any other companions for my sweet cousin, I noted,” Devi licked her chops while writing, “your meal is on me” on a napkin.

“Well, I suppose that some might call Sanjay a cuck, but pussy boi, pretty boy, or sissy are better descriptions. I happily share him, but on my terms, and to a slightly lesser extent ... just slightly, Donald’s terms, too. He is the head of our household, but we already agreed that Brittany and Rich are his sluts first, while Sanjay is mine. Anyway, I’ve already decided that Sanjay is to keep fucking you, regularly, of course. After all, we want to keep you happy ... you’re a very good friend to have, darling! As for me, I hope that I get a chance to sleep with Rajiv and Gustavo in time, too. Rajiv is one of your lovers, too, isn’t he?” Sherry answered Devi with a deep tongue kiss in front of everyone, “Oh, and I badly want to make sweet love to you, love!”

“Oh, I imagine that you get the chance ... with all of us. As will Donald, Rich, and Brittany, I believe. Rajiv, Gustavo, and I have done threesomes, and now that Gustavo is sleeping frequently with his ex-wife, Becky, we’ve begun working to lure her into the mutual bed. Rajiv is moving in with us soon, and we’re really pushing for Becky to follow suit. I wonder if perhaps we can all just live together ... what do you guys think of that idea?” Devi propositioned us, much to our shock, but I nodded instinctively.

“I’m game for that. How about you, Sherry?” I turned to my senior love slave.

“You’re the Master, love. Remember? This is no exception for me. You give the commands and I shall follow them. If you, Devi, and Gustavo agree, so do I. I can only imagine what that would be like, to share a house with so many regular lovers. With any luck, we’d all be swapping beds and partners on a daily basis! Imagine if everyone were intimate with everyone else!” Sherry told me while caressing Devi’s hand and winking seductively at Gustavo.

“I’m on board,” Gustavo spoke up at last, making it clear that he had overheard.

“Me, too, but it’s not really up to me,” Brittany blushed.

“Same here,” Rich coughed.

“Whatever Mistress wishes, I shall do,” Sanjay said, adding his assent.

“And, of course, Rajiv just texted me that he agrees. Rajiv doesn’t like to say much. He prefers to text. He listens a lot and says very little. I don’t know if it’s shyness or shrewdness on his part, to be honest,” Devi explained, while Rajiv resumed taking orders from patrons, none of whom seemed phased by this whole discourse played out in front of them.

“Outcaste culture, in case you’re wondering. We outcastes tend to mind our own business, say little, complain little, and try not to rock the boat. The caste system might be illegal, but it still affects our thinking in some ways. Most of my Indian patrons are fellow outcastes, though that’s changing. Only Indians can tell who is and isn’t an outcaste, but if you’ll note the conduct of us around the various castes, there is a tendency to be non-confrontational and very meek with them,” Devi added, making me shake my head ... as convenient as it was right then, I had a deep distaste for the caste structure.

“And then there are those Indians like me who operate outside of castes, thanks to living in Merry Old England for so long,” Sherry piped up now, winking at Devi, who laughed.

“Yes, that’s what needs to happen to the caste system. We need to drop that crap. There is so much good about Hinduism, but things like castes only reinforce the bad. Sherry here is at least nominally Hindu, though I don’t think that most priests would approve of her lifestyle any more than they would approve of mine. Ask me if I give a crap about that. If you ask me, much of that moralizing stuff they got off the Brits, anyway. It’s not really Indian. We gave the world the Kama Sutra. Clearly, we’re not all a bunch of prudes!” Devi added with a twinkle in her eye.

“And they can’t fault your diet that much. You still eschew red meat,” Sherry noted.

“Who needs red meat when you have white and dark right here!” Brittany teased, pointing to us menfolk.

“Yes, I refuse to eat beef. I don’t care what others say. It’s a sacred beast to me and it remains that way. I can drink full-grown men like Gustavo here under the table and I can pull a train with a dozen guys, but I will not eat a cheeseburger! I just won’t! I have morals, just not traditional Western ... or Eastern society’s ... only my own. Anyway, now that we’re agreed to this deal, once you guys have stuffed your faces, we can find opportunities for sharing some pleasures,” Devi answered with a delightful grin, apparently contemplating something nice and hot ... and it wasn’t even the curry!

Speaking of which, we soon found ourselves enjoying Devi’s own fusion-oriented slant on Indian cuisine, though she continued to avoid using beef. It was amazing how creative one could be to get around such a dietary restriction, of course. She also refused to include pork, mostly with Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh in mind. That was not even counting Sikhs, of course, and they did show up from time to time. At any rate, Devi didn’t exactly wear Western clothing in this role, though she apparently did away from work ... here, she wanted to keep her dress Indian to add to the atmosphere, of course.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.