Switch Hitting
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - It was just a normal family camping trip until the twins were suddenly surrounded by a brilliant, white light, and they lost consciousness. When they woke up, somehow, they had been switched into each other's bodies. Craig's mind was now in his sister's body, and hers was in his. They were stuck with having to pretend to be each other. The alternative was endless years of being confined in some government lab, or an institution for the insane. But fooling the world wasn't going to be easy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Well, you can imagine what things were like that first day.

Or, maybe you can't. I know I had a hard time with all this when I first found out about it.

It was at this point, by the way, that I got involved. I'm Bob, in case you don't remember. As I said at the beginning, Fran is my sister and I run a small cattle and horse ranch in Wyoming.

And the reason they pulled me into all this mess is because they honestly didn't know what to do, and decided they needed someone from the "outside" to cast a fresh perspective onto the situation. Someone they could trust to be ... discreet.

Of course now they didn't have to worry about anyone finding out that aliens had switched the twins, and that each one was living in the other one's body. That part was resolved. At this point, that part of things could be viewed as "just a fantasy" or a dream or something.

But they knew it had happened, and that it had changed all of their lives forever. It couldn't just be ignored.

Their real fear was their belief - and I'm talking Fran and Jack, here - that aliens could, at any time they liked, take over the bodies of their children and "make them have sex" again.

And that's why they came to me. The only option they could think of to combat this problem was to separate the twins by enough distance that the aliens couldn't achieve their nefarious end.

Naturally, they thought of sending one of them to my ranch.

But that also destroyed the family unit, and that was so painful to think about that that didn't seem like a viable option.

Part of the problem (if all this can be reduced to simply calling it "the problem", ) was that I couldn't just leave the ranch to spend a week with them, to be informed of "the problem" and asked what they thought I should do. And neither Fran nor Jack could take a few days off work to come up to see me.

But taking the kids out of school for a few days wasn't the end of the world. It was early enough in the school year that what they missed could be caught up on pretty easily.

So they gave the kids the keys to Frannie's car and sent them my way.

I know what you're thinking. Or at least what you're probably thinking. You're thinking, "They just sent the kids off on their own? To impart that kind of information to one outside the circle?" But think about it. The kids had convinced their own parents of the veracity of their claims. Considering that, then winning me over wasn't unthinkable.

I found out later that what was supposed to be an eight hour trip took them ten. That's because they stopped along the way, taking a blanket behind some trees, and fucked like bunnies. That's because they were convinced that nobody would let them do that any more after I agreed with their parents that the twins should be separated by hundreds of miles.

That's the conclusion they assumed I'd arrive at.

They put the car in park around suppertime. We didn't get to bed until two in the morning.

That was an interesting eight hours, let me tell you.

That I believed them from the beginning is something that's hard to explain. Well, to be truthful, there were times when my mind toyed with the idea that this was all some tall tale the teens had invented to explain why they had decided to commit incest. And there were many more interviews as the years went by, which filled in a lot of the information you now have. A lot of that helped convince me the switch was real too.

But even back then I believed them. It was too complicated a scheme for two teenagers to have come up with, much less been able to pull off in such a believable manner. It would have been easier for them to just fuck in secret and, if Carly got pregnant by accident, to blame it on some other boy. All she'd have had to do was make herself available on a date and no boy in the world would have been able to resist her.

So I didn't believe the wild story was just some contrived excuse for their behavior. I should confess, however, that all this was complicated by the fact that I wanted to believe anything Carly said. Not that I didn't trust Craig.

Pardon me. This part is hard for me to admit, because it makes me feel a little like a pervert. I think I'm normal, but I'm not sure my peers would agree.

I hadn't seen the twins for a couple of years. And they'd grown up a lot in those two years. Both of them. Craig looked stout enough to come to work for me any time and stand the rigors of working with livestock. Carly ... well ... when they arrived, I am ashamed to say I thought she looked like a beautiful, well-fucked young woman.

Of course I didn't know then that she really was recently and well fucked. But when I felt things tighten in my groin I was ashamed of myself. She was my niece, after all.

And it was Carly who started blurting things out almost immediately. I think she was relieved for someone new to hear the bizarre story. I think it let some of the pressure off. I had to tell her to slow down, and then I used some of the skills I'd developed before I was a rancher. We won't go into that, except to say I had some experience with interviews and interrogations. Who I worked for isn't important.

Anyway, I took them back to the very beginning and extracted a detailed description of the course of events from them.

They gave me much more than they intended to. But that's what good interrogation techniques are designed to produce.

It went in fits and starts in the beginning. For example, I knew something was being left out, based on the body language I was seeing. It turned out that, initially, it was their first exploration of the sexual organs of their "new" bodies. I pulled that out of them, stuttering and stammering, their faces red. The same thing happened when they got to the part where they taught each other how to masturbate ... and helped each other.

I also confess a shot of The Glenlivet helped. Them, I mean, not me. And before you yell at me for giving alcohol to underage kids, it was only one shot.

When they didn't see the revulsion and judgment they expected from me, (would have expected from any adult), things got a little easier. There was another speed bump when Sherry got involved, sexually, but after that the atmosphere was less troubled by confessions and admissions.

And part of that was because I was honest with them too, about how all this was affecting me.

It gave me a fucking boner.

I didn't show it to them, of course. But I admitted it existed.

Their reaction to that was interesting. Trying to explain it without offending them actually opened things up. I can still recall it, though it may be a paraphrase of the actual conversation. Things always change when the memory is being called up. It started after they expressed shame at wanting to masturbate each other again, after that first time.

"I understand how that could happen," I said.

"Really?" That was Carly.

"Of course," I said. "You're healthy teenagers, who have an interest in sex. Being changed into a different body isn't going to affect that."

"But he's my brother," moaned Carly. I didn't know it, but she was dreading getting to the part about how things escalated to the point that they had sex. I think she was afraid I was going to know it was voluntary, rather than coerced by aliens.

"And you're a beautiful young woman. Any male is going to respond to that," I said. "Even a brother," I added, just to make Craig feel a little better.

"Did you ever feel that way about my mother?" she asked.

"In a way," I said. "I recognized her as a good looking girl, and I wasn't surprised at all that a lot of guys wanted to go out with her."

"But you never wanted to do ... um ... that kind of thing with her?"

"No, but I did want to see her naked. Don't you dare tell her I said that, but I did. But it was different with us than it is with you. She was two years younger, and wanted to do anything I got to do. That caused friction and we yelled at each other a lot. I thought she was a brat and she thought I was a prick. That was her favorite name for me, as long as our parents weren't around."

"My mother called you a ... prick?!" gasped Carly.

"Hundreds of times," I said. "So you can see that we were never close enough to be in the situation you guys fell into. And on top of the body switching thing, you were already twins, and already close. You don't call Craig a prick, do you?"

"Of course not," she said, indignantly. She looked over at him and giggled. "If I was that mad, I'd call him a penis."

"Well, there you go. Suffice it to say I saw Frannie's obvious sexual attributes, but was never in a situation where we would have thought about doing what you two did. And you had a pretty good excuse to do that, by the way. You did need to try to find out how these new bodies worked."

"We thought we were going to be stuck that way forever," she said.

"How did you end up getting un-stuck?" I asked.

Both blushed furiously and Carly said, "We'll get to that later. Please?"

She was begging. I knew something very interesting was involved in that, but they were cooperating, so I let things take their course. People usually want to confess. That old saying about how confession is good for the soul is true. People know, even if only subconsciously, that getting it all out in the open is the first step toward moving onward in a positive way.

Usually.

Anyway, they went on and then it got to the part where Sherry and they were naked, and again I had to opine that, while this was obviously an unusual situation, they were normal inside their abnormal bodies.

It was at that point, by the way, that I confessed I found all this really exciting, and that it was making me horny thinking about it, and that I had a boner as a result. I apologized for that.

I didn't put it to them quite that bluntly, but they got the message.

After that, there came a point where they just gave up trying to pick and choose what to admit to, and just told me the whole story. Part of that was because I convinced them I believed them, and they really wanted somebody to believe them. Another part was because I wasn't projecting any judgement about their decisions. And the rest was that subconscious desire to confess all. Anyway, from that point on, there was almost no hesitancy, and around one in the morning they finished with an exhausted rendition of their trials.

I said "almost" and the explanation for that is that, to this point, they were still sticking to their "official" version of things. That is to say that they skipped over the part about having sex multiple times after they switched back, and the plan to explain things to their parents. I knew something had been left out, but didn't want to interrupt things to get that out of them. Not until Carly ended up by saying, "And now my mother thinks that the aliens are trying to make Craig and me have a baby."

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.