Switch Hitting
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - It was just a normal family camping trip until the twins were suddenly surrounded by a brilliant, white light, and they lost consciousness. When they woke up, somehow, they had been switched into each other's bodies. Craig's mind was now in his sister's body, and hers was in his. They were stuck with having to pretend to be each other. The alternative was endless years of being confined in some government lab, or an institution for the insane. But fooling the world wasn't going to be easy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

Carly was naked, and clearly impatient with Sherry for not keeping pace. Sherry didn't feel bad, because Craig hadn't gotten undressed yet either.

She felt a blush rising into her cheeks as the boy in question slowly approached her. She'd always thought he was handsome. And, while Carly resided in his body, it had been easy to enjoy looking at it and touching it. It had been a very strange combination of excitement, because it was that handsome body, and comfort because she knew the person inside it so well.

Now, though, it was all Craig in that body. On a rational level she knew he liked her, or at least believed that he thought he liked her.

"You okay?" he asked, as he invaded her personal body space.

"I have mixed feelings," she said, truthfully.

"I guess that's understandable. Want to talk about it?"

"Some of your sister must have stayed inside you. That seems like a pretty girly thing to say," she observed.

"I don't think she stayed inside of me," he said. "I think I brought some of her back with me."

"Tomato ... tomahto," said Sherry. Him being this close to her was making butterflies dance in her stomach.

"Not at all," he said. "I'm not Carly. I'm all me. But I learned some things by being a girl, and that's what has stayed with me."

"Maybe that's why things seem so strange," said Sherry.

"Hey you two!" said Carly, kneeing her way across the bed toward them. She had Roger in her hand. "You want to talk all night or enjoy the last time we're going to be able to do this?"

"What are you talking about?" asked Sherry. "Why would this be the last time?"

"Because we can't keep the fact that we changed back from our parents," she said. "And when they find out we're back, then this allowing three teenagers to sleep in the same room thing is going to come to a screaming halt. Trust me on that."

"Oh. Of course," said Sherry.

The stormy sea that Jack's arrival had calmed, suddenly burst back into life, but this time it was confined to Sherry's abdominal area. She and Craig weren't naked yet, but that option was obviously there, waiting to be brought to fruition. That idea was strangely exciting, which seemed crazy, because she'd been with this body naked for literally hours and hours.

But not when it had Craig inside it.

And when Craig had been inside Carly's body, it just hadn't seemed like Craig. She knew it was Craig, but something so deep inside her that she couldn't get to it to tinker with, kept telling her Craig didn't have a clit, so the clit she was sucking on must still be Carly's. And the dick she had learned to love sucking was just a loaner, that Carly was using.

In short, Sherry had never really come to terms with the idea that she was having sex with Craig Austin, and that Craig Austin was having sex with her. Voluntarily!

Even though they hadn't had real sex. Not all the way. Not like he and Carly had had.

"So..." said Craig, interrupting her train of thought. "What do you want to do?"

"I have no idea," she sighed.

"I know what I'd like to do," he said.

Those butter flies went crazy in her loins.

"You want to act like a boy?" She stifled a hysterical giggle at such an obvious conclusion. Except, in these circumstances, it wasn't obvious. He'd never been able to act like a boy with her. Not really.

"Yeah," he said, softly. "I want to act like a boy. Can you live with that?"

"I have no idea," she said again.

"Please?" The supplication in his voice was genuine. He was actually asking for her permission. Something like electricity shot through her and she shuddered.

"Maybe if you told me what you wanted to do..." she suggested in near panic.

His fingers went to just barely trace the outlines of her breasts, stroking them so softly through her shirt and bra that she could barely feel it. Something inside her made her want to arch her chest ... to push her breasts against his fingers.

"I really want to see these," he said.

"You've seen them before," she said, her voice tight.

"You know what I mean."

Her hesitation was only because she was having a hard time speaking at all. She felt strangely out of breath.

"Okay," she whispered.

She didn't do anything. But that was okay, because he didn't mind lifting her shirt, and then making her arms go upwards while he pulled it over her head. She thought she must be insane as she worried about her hair being messed up, instead of the fact that a boy was taking her shirt off.

She stood, mute and unmoving as he put his arms around her and released the clips that held her bra on. As his hands returned to her front, his fingers caught the straps of the bra and pulled them down and off her shoulders.

She felt the cool air assault her breasts, and felt her nipples crinkle in complaint.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

She looked to see his eyes devouring her chest.

"Do you really like me?" she asked.

"I do," he said, easily. "But I'm still a guy."

"Why do I feel like I'm about to do something stupid?" she asked, softly.

"You don't have to do anything," he said.

"But you want me to."

"Of course. I'm very glad to be back in my body."

"That's the body Carly complained about all the time," said Sherry.

A buzzing noise caused her to look towards Carly, who had gotten tired of waiting for them and was now fucking herself lustily with Roger.

"Are you hard?" she asked, looking back at Craig.

"Like usual." He grinned.

"I'm a virgin," she said, and then wanted to shout at herself for saying it.

"You can stay a virgin," he replied. "I don't have a problem with that."

"Because you can fuck Carly, instead," said Sherry, and wanted to shout at herself again.

"No, because you want it that way. What Carly and I do has nothing to do with how I'm going to treat you."

"You say that like I'm supposed to let you have two girlfriends."

"Carly isn't my girlfriend. She'll never be my girlfriend."

"But you want to fuck her."

"Are you asking me to make a choice?" he asked.

She took a deep breath.

"No. I love her too much for that."

"What does loving her have to do with it?" he asked.

"Because I know she'd never do that with you unless it meant something to her ... unless she loved it ... loved you. I guess I can't believe she'd do that unless she had to ... couldn't be happy unless she did. And even though you're her brother, I can't take that away from her. That would be ... unthinkable."

"So ... where does that leave us?" he asked. He pulled back from her just a little. She noticed his eyes flicker to her breasts, and then back up to her face. It was such a male thing to do that it made her smile. At least he was normal in that way.

"I guess I have to learn to share you," she said. "Isn't that crazy?! Me, Sherry Masters, saying something like that? Me, Sherry Masters ... talking about sharing Craig Austin with his sister?!"

"It's a crazy world," he said. "I'd think you, of all people, would know that. Better than most, in fact."

She knew he was referring to their alien abduction, and the switch that had taken place ... twice! And it was all that strangeness, in fact, that calmed her. Nothing that had happened to them was included in the instruction manual of how to be a teenager in the present culture. And that meant they had to invent their own procedures ... make their own rules.

All of them ... including Sherry Masters.

Some kind of 'acceptance' settled on her like a warm blanket. She was still aware that, only a month before, she'd have looked with scorn on a girl who agreed to share her boyfriend with another girl ... particularly another girl who was also his sister. But rather than chew on the fact that, somehow, she no longer could feel that scorn, she simply accepted the fact that things had changed. She had changed. It wasn't the unimaginable, agonizing kind of change that her best friend and boyfriend had experienced. But it was a real, fundamental change in her own psyche. And it was okay. Her young mind simply decided to accept it. And that included accepting how these changes might affect her future.

"Do you want to touch me?" she asked, feeling like she was asking a stupid question.

"Yes," he said, simply.

"No boy has ever touched me," she said, feeling it to be an entirely sensical pronouncement.

"I know," he responded, in tune with where she was, emotionally.

"Okay, then," she said, as if she had just haggled over the price of some bauble and was agreeing to the final amount.

He started disrobing and she let him get his chest bare before her fingers went to the belt on her jeans. She watched him and matched his pace, baring her body as he did, until they stood, face to face, naked. She looked at his penis, which was, in fact, hard as rock.

Suddenly, that penis, indeed that erection, looked familiar, and something released inside her as the last tension, the last worry, the last concern seeped out of both her body and psyche.

"Beautiful," he sighed, staring at her.

"Finally!" moaned Carly from the bed. "I was about to get off without you."

"Go ahead," said Sherry, her voice calm.

She moved toward Craig, until she was close enough for the tips of her breasts to touch him, and the tip of his cock to touch her.

"Craig and I are going to be busy for a little while."


It was different. It was so different that she really did feel like this was the first time they'd been naked together ... the first time he'd touched her ... the first time she'd been able to play with his cock.

And yet, at the same time, everything about his body was familiar. His skin felt the same. His scent was familiar. His penis felt the same in her hand. His hands stroking her felt the same.

And yet it was completely different. She felt like, somehow, she'd acquired the capability of slipping from one dimension into a parallel one, and back.

Then, somehow, they were lying on the bed beside Carly, and he was sucking her nipples, and she didn't want to think about anything anymore.

At odd intervals, reality intruded on her thoughts.

The first time he slid a finger inside her, she couldn't help but think, "That is Craig Austin's finger in me!"

Every once in a while, as his lips crushed hers, and his tongue slid into her mouth, she thought, "That is Craig Austin kissing me!"

Very slowly, all her feelings and emotions, bits and pieces of her that had been scattered, drew together and coalesced, at last, into something that she could look at, examine, walk around and observe.

And that was the concept that it was true ... Craig liked her and she liked him, and it was very possible that she had a boyfriend. She dared to hope, then. And when Carly rolled over to join them, after having an orgasm that also seemed completely familiar to Sherry's ears, her presence only seemed to make the reality of her new circumstances more solid.

It was at that moment that Sherry Masters decided to categorize herself in terms the rest of the world could understand, even if it did not approve.

She decided she was bisexual ... and that she had both a boyfriend and a girlfriend.

And she wanted it to stay that way.


"You should let him do this to you," groaned Carly.

It was later, almost two in the morning. Sherry was lying beside her girlfriend and boyfriend. At that moment, her boyfriend was on top of her girlfriend. She could just barely see, in rhythmic intervals, her boyfriend's boner sliding in and out of her girlfriend's pussy. It was the boner she had sucked that night, and the pussy she had also sucked.

And it didn't bother her at all.

"I'm too chicken," said Sherry.

"I thought you wanted to stay a virgin," huffed Craig.

"I did until you came along and messed things up," said Sherry.

"I've always been there."

"Not like this," said Sherry.

"Go in and push," groaned Carly.

Sherry watched as Craig lurched forward and then stopped moving. His hips moved slightly, back and forth.

"Oh yeaaaah," whined Carly. "Like that."

"You're squeezing me," panted Craig.

"I'm not doing anything," replied his sister.

"Yes you are. It feels like you're using your hand on me ... jerking it off."

"I'm not doing that on purpose."

"Well you should learn to, because it's going to make me cum."

"You have to pull out," gasped Carly. "You were supposed to get some condoms. Pull out and Sherry can drink it."

"I'm okay for now," he panted.

"You'd better be," she puffed. "This would be a very bad time for your sperm to get in me."

"Hurry up and cum," he gasped. "The urge is getting stronger."

"Then take it out. It's too dangerous."

He did, and found Sherry lying on her back, legs spread.

"Don't put it in me," she said, breathlessly, "but you can rub it around while you cum."

His hand went to his rampant cock and stroked it as he scrambled to get between Sherry's thighs. His knees impacted her inner thighs as he walked on them and she bent her knees, lifting her legs off the bed, widening them, fully exposing swollen labia and leaving her defenseless.

As he stroked, he got the tip of his cock closer and closer to those lips and they seemed to acknowledge him as they slowly peeled apart, exposing a darkness that he knew was her interior.

The urge was there again, and this time he let it take over. As he felt what he knew was the first millisecond of the first rocketing spurt, he dipped the tip of his prick into that dark opening, and hosed it full of thick, white spunk. He watched, eyes wide at first, as he got his sperm inside Sherry, even if it was only a little. The urge to breed reached out and, metaphorically, grabbed him by the nape of his neck and shook him. His body sagged and the tip of his cock plugged the hole he had just filled, shooting again.

"Ohhhhh," moaned Sherry, as she felt the hot liquid she loved to swallow, being swallowed in a different way. She wasn't worried about that liquid making her pregnant. She'd finished her last period only two days previously. But having sperm - especially this man's sperm - inside her, suddenly felt like something very important had happened in her life, something she needed to grab onto, and cultivate.

Something she needed to make happen again.


All three teens were exhausted by the time they finally fell asleep. When Carly knew they were about to all nod off, she had the presence of mind to toss pajamas at her lovers. Sherry pulled hers on and let her head fall on the pillow with a satisfied sigh.

When they lay down, Sherry was already snoring softly. They just naturally cuddled as they fell asleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.