Switch Hitting - Cover

Switch Hitting

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It was just a normal family camping trip until the twins were suddenly surrounded by a brilliant, white light, and they lost consciousness. When they woke up, somehow, they had been switched into each other's bodies. Craig's mind was now in his sister's body, and hers was in his. They were stuck with having to pretend to be each other. The alternative was endless years of being confined in some government lab, or an institution for the insane. But fooling the world wasn't going to be easy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

They were so unsettled by all the talk of fucking that they knew they couldn't go to sleep. They had talked about how to behave in public so much that that subject wasn't interesting any more. That left them with nothing to do.

"If we were in my room we could play video games," said Craig.

"We are in your room," Sherry reminded him. "What games?"

He named them. Neither girl was interested.

"I feel like I need to run," said Carly. "Running always clears my head."

"It's the middle of the night," said Craig.

"So? Is there a law against running at night?"

"You can't be serious," he said.

"Trust me, things have been very serious for the last hour."

He grinned. "Now you know how hard it is to be a guy."

She ignored him and started taking off her PJs. She went to the drawer she kept her running gear in, and opened it to find bras there instead.

"Where's my running stuff?" she asked.

"Bottom drawer," said Craig. "But it's going to look pretty weird on you."

She remembered and groaned. She went to the door, still naked, and opened it.

"Be right back."

Craig looked at Sherry. "I don't believe this."

"That's the way she is," said Sherry, shrugging. "You going with her?"

"In the middle of the night? No way."

"Well, I don't have anything to wear for a run. Aren't you worried about her being out there alone?"

He thought about it. He'd never run at this time of night, but if he had he didn't think he'd be worried about anything. Canon City had almost no crime to speak of. It was a quiet town.

"No," he said. "Maybe it will help her think."

Carly returned, wearing a tank top and loose red shorts.

"Who's going with me?"

"You're on this crazy mission alone," said Craig. "Where are you going?"

"I don't know. Just around the block a few times, probably. I just want to get some of this energy out of me."

"That body won't run the way you're used to," said Craig. "You always run me into the ground when we go out together."

"No, I don't," she scoffed.

"You know how I always say I've got something to do and can't spend that long running?"

"Yeah."

"It's a lie. I can't keep up with you." He grinned. "Or at least I didn't used to be able to keep up with you. I'm not going out in the middle of the night, but tomorrow sometime we'll go for a run together, and it will be my turn to run your legs off."

"You are so full of it," snorted Carly. "I feel like I could run up a mountain in this body."

"Go have fun," said Craig.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said. It was just a quip that rolled off her tongue.

She left and Craig wondered what would happen if she woke up their parents. That would be interesting. But she didn't, apparently, and things remained quiet.

"What are we going to do?" asked Sherry.

"Beats me. We've talked about everything I can think of."

"Yeah," she said, softly. "Did you actually think about fucking me?"

He looked at her.

"I told you. Guys just do that."

"You said there were two categories," she said. "Was I really in the one where you'd do it?"

"Do her," said Craig, trying to distance Sherry from the category, somehow. "Don't be creeped out. All my friends do that, but it doesn't mean anything."

"It means something to me," she said.

"I told you, don't be creeped out. It's just a harmless fantasy."

"You never acted like you were interested in me," she said.

"And you never acted like you were interested in me," he returned.

"I wasn't," she said. "Not really. I mean, not seriously."

"Well there you go. Girls don't do that."

"Yes we do," she said.

"What?"

"We have fantasies too."

"Really?"

"Of course. We're human."

"What kind of fantasies?" he asked.

"You asked that the way a boy would ask it," she said.

"Are you surprised?"

"I just wanted to remind you, you have to act like a girl now."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What kind of fantasies?"

"Romantic fantasies," she said.

"Oh," he said. His interest waned a bit. He'd picked up one of those romance novels one time, and read a few pages. He'd decided it was crap. "Well, there you are. Harmless fantasies. The fantasies guys have are harmless, just like that."

"Maybe not," she said.

"What?"

"Before all this happened, I didn't think that much about physical things ... about sex."

"How can you not think about physical things while you're using Roger, or Johnny?" he asked.

"All that does is make the fantasy seem more real," she said. "I used to dream of falling in love, and love would be wonderful and the man would love me more than anything else in the world, and that's what I thought about while I used Johnny."

"Are you saying that has changed?" he asked, carefully.

"Maybe. I never thought there was a boy out there who actually wanted to ... you know ... be like that ... with me."

"There are lots of guys out there who have thought about that," said Craig. "Trust me on that."

"Why don't any of them show it?" she asked.

"Because they're scared."

"Scared of what?"

He lay down on his side.

"There are two kinds of guys. It's probably more complicated than that, but for now, let's just say there are two kinds. One kind are the guys who think they're hot shit. A lot of them are jocks, because they are good at some sport, and that makes them feel confident. Maybe their parents have lots of money, and that makes them feel confident. Those are the guys who want to be with a popular girl."

"She's a trophy," said Sherry, petulantly.

"Maybe," he agreed. "And those girls are confident too, because they're popular."

"They act confident," said Sherry. "I'm not so sure they are, though. There's a lot of drama in that group."

"Whatever," he said. "Those are the guys who go after what they want, and it's usually a popular girl."

"Okay," she said.

"The other kind of guys are the ones who aren't so confident, at least not when it comes to girls. They feel tongue tied, or they think the girl will laugh at them or whatever. Those are the guys who have their fantasies, but don't do anything about it. They like girls, and they wish they could have a relationship with a girl, but they're chicken to actually try it."

"How do you know this?" she asked.

"I know people in both groups," he said.

"Which group are you in?"

"I don't know. I always thought all that stuff was stupid. If I liked a girl, I talked to her. It wasn't hard to figure out if she was interested in me or not. If she wasn't, I kind of lost interest myself. Except in a fantasy, maybe. In the fantasy, she was interested, and she let me do what I wanted to."

"And you thought of that while you jerked off?"

"Yup."

"But you never talked to me. Not like that."

"You were Carly's best friend. She'd have been furious if I showed that kind of interest in you."

"Tell the truth," said Sherry sternly. "I'm plain. Guys don't think I'm pretty."

"Guys can be stupid," he said, softly. "If I'd known then what I know now, I'd have shown a lot more interest."

She thought about that.

"Our ... relationship ... has taken a turn, hasn't it?" She smiled.

"You can say that again."

"So now, a guy is interested in me, but it doesn't do me any good, because he's in my best girlfriend's body." She sighed.

"Carly's a guy, and she's still interested in you," he pointed out.

"That's different," she said.

"Why?"

"I can't explain it. I love playing with her equipment." He saw a blush move upwards from her chest, where it was exposed, to her cheeks. "But I sort of think of it as ... your equipment."

"Oh," he said.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked. "One not even Carly knows?"

"Sure," he said.

"Remember those fantasies I mentioned ... the romantic ones?"

"Uh huh."

"Well ... sometimes you were in them."

"Wow," he said, smiling. "How about that. We've both imagined..." He almost said, "fucking," but suddenly that word sounded harsh in his mind. He changed it to, "doing that together."

"So now you can see why I'm worried. I only had fantasies before. But now that body I had fantasies about is wrapped around my best friend, who I am used to being completely intimate with."

"I get that," he said, softly. "Is it silly for me to feel honored?"

"Honored? Why would you say that?"

"Because, as far as I know, you're the only girl in the world that's ever thought seriously about letting me have sex with her. In my male body, I mean."

"That's what worries me," she said. "I never thought seriously about it before."

She sighed.

"But I am now."


Carly ran around the block six times. Usually, that would be just a warm-up. But it was completely different using someone else's muscles and anatomy. Where she usually felt solid and powerful, now she felt heavy and unwieldy. Walking around without underwear was no problem, but running with your cock and balls loose was something else. She worked into a rhythm that felt right, but it wasn't the ground covering lope she had used in her old body. She felt limited.

On impulse, she stopped in front of the Adams' house, beside an oak tree that was too big around for her to reach. There were limbs within reach, though, and she jumped up, grabbing one. She was astonished at how easily her arms lifted her, so she could belly over the limb. Getting to her feet she started climbing. That was effortless too. Her arms were longer and stronger, and her legs performed flawlessly in this pursuit.

It was too leafy at the top of the tree to see much. She could glimpse lights through the leaves, but not what their purpose was. She climbed back down. A dog barked in the distance, and she suddenly realized that anyone who saw her would think she was crazy.

Once on the ground she finished her run and let herself back in their house. She hadn't cared if her parents woke earlier. She'd been frustrated then. Now her desire for quiet and secrecy had returned. She took her shoes off and tiptoed through the dark dwelling. There was a crack of light under her door.

She opened it quietly and slipped in, turning to close it silently. A drawn out sound of sweet agony made her look at the bed. Her old body was using Johnny on Sherry. While he did that he sucked her friend's nipples. Seeing this made her seem to float into the air. It was like an out of body experience, in a way. She knew this scene had been played out before, sans the nipple sucking part. She had been there when this happened!

She remembered how Craig had reacted when she'd sucked on one of his nipples, and wished she could find out what it was like. She reached to squeeze her male nips. It didn't feel anything like when she'd done it as a female.

"Oh yes," moaned Sherry. "Just like that."

Carly looked down. Her cock was hard, and pressing out on the fabric of her shorts. She pushed them down, allowing yet another boner to bounce free. She took her shirt off. It had been cool, and she hadn't run hard enough to really sweat much. And taking a shower would make noise as the water coursed through the pipes.

Naked, she joined her brother and best friend on the bed. She had a sudden fantasy about someone peeking through the window, seeing two girls making love, and then being joined by a boy with a jutting cock.

As she gripped the organ and stroked it slowly, she realized it was the first time she'd thought of it as ... a cock.


Carly/Craig turned from a now limp Sherry. Johnny was in his hand. It glistened in the room light, wet with Sherry's fluids. His sister, in the form of his old body, had been running her hands all over his back while he pleasured Sherry with the dildo. She had reached around to fondle his breasts and, out of habit, had squeezed the breasts in her hands like she knew Sherry liked to have her breasts squeezed ... like she used to like having her own breasts squeezed. When she still had breasts. The very breasts she was fondling.

She had mixed feelings about her penis. It was ironic. Had she been able to stand back and look at things without emotion (a sort of out of body - out of body experience, so to speak), she would have recognized the irony. That she had moved from not wanting any of this to happen at all, from not wanting to have a penis in any way, shape or form (not counting her clitoris, which is also ironic), to now having mixed feelings about it, would have been startling.

It was a pain in the ass. It had been that way from the very beginning. It seemed to want to rule her body, demanding attention in some way every ten minutes throughout the whole day. It was the first thing she noticed in the morning when she woke up (because it was usually stiff), and it was the last thing she thought about at night (because it had just been stiff), as the afterglow of all that soothing semen shooting through it lingered. And that was the problem. It was easy to make it happy. You could do it quickly, efficiently, and almost as often as you wanted to.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.