Switch Hitting
Foreword

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Science Fiction Sex Story: Foreword - It was just a normal family camping trip until the twins were suddenly surrounded by a brilliant, white light, and they lost consciousness. When they woke up, somehow, they had been switched into each other's bodies. Craig's mind was now in his sister's body, and hers was in his. They were stuck with having to pretend to be each other. The alternative was endless years of being confined in some government lab, or an institution for the insane. But fooling the world wasn't going to be easy.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The foreword to a book is supposed to tell you something about the book. But this one is going to tell you something about the author. Specifically, it's going to share with you the author's frustrations about coming up with titles for books. Thinking up what the book is going to be about is a walk in the park. Writing it is a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. Naming it? Ahhh, now there, is the rub. At least for me.

There are guidelines, of course.

You want the title to be eye catching. If possible, it should be quirky. It would be nice if it is tied closely to some aspect of the book. You want it to be memorable, so people will be able to come up with the right title when they tell their friends about it. It should be the kind of title that appeals to the genre of readers you're trying to appeal to.

For some reason, doing those things is very difficult for me.

This book is an excellent example, and that's what I want to share with you, the kind reader who has chosen this in an effort to find entertainment. But not right now. The examples I have in mind would contain some spoilers. So I'm going to put the rest of this foreword at the very back of the book. Sort of an afterword.

So now, settle back and prepare for a bumpy ride, along with a pair of teenagers to whom something terrible ... and yet wonderful ... happened.

See you at the end.

There is one other thing I'd like to mention here. It is actual foreword type material. To those of us who peruse the kind of book this is, viewing porn on the internet is a "given." By that, I mean most of us who read this kind of entertainment also take it for granted that everybody else has seen the kind of images we see in porn photographs and videos, and learned from those photos and videos the same kinds of information about things sexual that you and I have learned. But that is not the case. There are millions of people out there who, while they may know porn exists on line, do not seek it out. That's usually a personal choice, or, perhaps, something they are taught in the home to avoid. The reasons for that are not important in this setting. What is important is for us to remember there are those kinds of people in the world. This story, in fact, is about such a family.

Bob

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.