The Career Woman - Cover

The Career Woman

Copyright© 2015 by Duna

Chapter 8: BTB with Only One Sentence

Simon:

Surveys show, if kids were born in family with older parents and if these kids were lack of any chromosomal or genetic problems they could achieve higher IQ than the kids of ordinary maternity aged women! Newer blood tests check these chromosomal and genetic syndromes (Down, Edwards) well during early pregnancy. When Sean arrived at our family I showed these surveys to Amy and she looked at me with surprising eyes.

She searched her words for a while but she found at last, "Simon, I haven't lost anything to be mom in this age, if these scientific surveys are true!"

I responded, "These data of the surveys are based on mathematical probabilities and they mean some % of children will have a low IQ level at older parents as well. Average means that part% is below and another part% is above average, but the higher average IQ is a good sign. I think the wiser lifestyle in the family and the good nutrition for the brain in the childhood have same important roles to reach higher level IQ as the genetic background!"

Amy said definitely, "The wiser lifestyle will be from my part and I'm sure from you! The quality food for our kids isn't a problem don't be afraid!"

We looked at each other and laughed.

I became biological father for two newer kids, but I loved my older daughters too. My older daughters came to us in every second weekend and they were happy in our house, because they were able to swim a lot, regardless of the weather. When their new siblings were born they were glad and they played much with them. Amy was good mother of our kids but she was a fantastic step-mom too. I became a happy man. I preferred low-fat milk to alcoholic drinks so she persuaded easily me to become an ANR couple when she wean Sean. I the mammal evolution expert discovered this secret sex practice with the lactation. This is an eternal cheerfulness and humor for us. This sex practice brought us much closer than I thought before, but we kept this secret from the world.

The relationship between Megan and me was cautious. Either I or Amy went for my older daughters we were polite to Megan when we were in my older house. The girls did not talk about any new man in Megan's life. However the every second weekend, the holiday time and the feasts were enough time for boyfriends or flings. However she had not any step-father candidate or any long time love relationship. I was sure she was envious of my successful marriage with Amy.

Four years after my divorce I was in my office and I worked with a scientific article, when I got a phone call. An unknown man wanted to talk to me. He arrived to my office at five o'clock, so I did not have to overwork. He introduce himself, he was John Hume.

He came quickly to the point, "I'm divorced and I've two daughters as you. I know you remarried and I'm thinking of similar plan with your ex."

Our older daughters did not mention any new man around Megan so I was surprised a little.

So I asked to confirm the information, "You're planning something with Megan, aren't you?"

He carried on, "I haven't said anything to her yet. I've daughters as you and I think I'd be glad if the stepfather candidate came to me to show himself, what sort of man is. I think you understand me, you've two daughters too."

I understood him, he wanted to reassure me he would not be dangerous to my older daughters.

So I wanted to know more, "You're only lovers and you haven't met yet my daughters, aren't you?"

He confirmed, "Yes, our connection is before any serious. Megan mentioned that you and your daughters have good relationship, so I don't want to spoil this. She praised you what a good daddy you're and you've two new kids in your new marriage. She said you divorced almost amicably."

He began to tell me that my ex-wife boosted about what a good dad I was, how amicably we divorced. I thought this cheating cunt boosted what super dad I was against she did not mention her double cheating. She did not admitted to him her two humiliating cheating with the results which were my two not biological daughters from two unknown fathers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.