Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2015 by Barticlees Jones

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - younger girl takes charge of him

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

To say that that had been an unusual experience was putting it mildly. She let me put my pants back on as the credits rolled at the end of the movie and the theater lights were slowly coming up. Then she escorted me with her arm in mine back to my car where she opened the driver's door for me and then closed it and went around to the passenger's side and got in. I was so embarrassed by the way she was treating me that I wanted to die. I prayed that none of my buddies from school would see me being treated this way by a little girl two years younger than me.

After she got in the car she slid over in the seat next to me and I began to think that maybe this would become a "normal" date after all. But as soon as she was next to me she stared straight ahead and said, "Take your pants off, Mark, and your underwear. Whenever we are alone together I want to be able to see your penis. I am a young girl and I still need some time to get used to the sight of my boyfriend's cock."

"B ... b ... but, I ... I..."

She turned and punched me in the side. Damn, but she was a strong little girl. I thought I was going to vomit it hurt so much. I hadn't been expecting anything like that and the shock combined with the pain brought tears to my eyes. "TAKE ... THEM ... OFF ... NOW!" she said angrily through clenched teeth as she turned and looked up into my eyes.

Big tears rolled down my cheeks as I reached down and took off my jeans and underwear. Once they were completely off she took them from me and threw them angrily onto the floor beside her feet and said "Now drive."

So I put the car in gear and backed out of our parking place and then drove out onto the road. As I was driving (to where I had no idea) she calmly reached over and began to fondle my cock. Incredibly I got completely hard in about thirty seconds. It was as though this witch had cast a spell on me. I was helpless in her hands.

"Does that feel good, Mark?" she asked quietly after a few minutes as we drove aimlessly around town.

"Y ... y ... yes ... uh ... um ... uh ... Valerie" I stammered lamely. God, when had I become so pathetic?

"Do as I say and I can make you feel very, very, very good, Mark." she said as her hand expertly stroked my cock and swirled around the head just the way I liked it. "But when you don't obey me..." She let that sentence hang in the air as it needed no further explaining.

I thought she would just jack me off again but she told me to pull into one of those national drive in restaurants where they bring your food to the car. As I parked I was terrified that someone would see her jacking me off and call the police on me. The last thing I needed was to get arrested for indecent exposure. And so my cock began to wilt in her hand as I looked nervously around.

She removed her hand then and told me what to order for her and for myself. She told me not to get any onions on my burger as she may wish to make out with me later on and she didn't want to smell onions on my breath. I did exactly as she told me.

When the waitress started to head towards our car a little while later Valerie pulled a single tissue out of her purse and placed it over my cock. It barely hid anything. I was glad I wasn't hard because if I had been it wouldn't have done any good at all.

But thankfully the waitress was having a busy night and she never really got close enough to see down into my lap because I leaned towards the door and tried to hide my naked genitalia as she put our food on the tray. Then Valerie handed me my wallet and let me pay for the food. I handed the girl a twenty and told her to keep the change because I just wanted her to get away as soon as possible. She thanked me with a big smile and hurried away.

As we ate Valerie kept one hand in my lap jacking me off slowly and sensuously while she forced me to make small talk about school. It was a humiliating and bizarre experience to sit there eating a burger and talking about what classes I was taking and who my teachers were as some girl I had just met the day before was masturbating me in public. I had a hard time eating and talking, because as soon as the waitress had gone away my cock had immediately gotten very hard again when Valerie touched me. It felt so good and so weird at the same time that I couldn't decide if this was a dream or a nightmare.

But it must have been a dream because before I was even half finished with my food, as I was telling Valerie about how difficult my pre-calculus math class was, I suddenly peaked and ejaculated all over my steering wheel, my seat, and the floor of my car. However, as great as my orgasm had felt, the feel of Valerie's hand softly and gently caressing my organ afterwards as it slowly shrunk back to it's flaccid size was even more amazing. She was barely touching my extremely sensitized cock head and the 'V' underside of it with such precision that when she slowly scraped a long fingernail over my V/man-clit I involuntarily let out a loud excited moan that made several people in the surrounding cars turn and look at me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.