The Male Night Shift Nurse - Cover

The Male Night Shift Nurse

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - From medic to nurse didn't seem like a big jump but Nurse Harry was finding out that there were a lot of things involved in nursing that he had never thought about before.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

Things at the hospital were going along just swell until we all got a notice that a couple of nurses had been brought up on charges of indecent behavior with the patients. The nature of the offense was so sensitive that the details had to remain unpublished to prevent the name of the hospital from slander.

Of course, both nurse Ginny and I had a case of nerves because we had both been guilty of immoral conduct on the night shift more than once. I reassured her that if we were to be dismissed, I would help her find suitable employment with my contacts out of state. She was tearful and I spent the better part of an hour holding her and rubbing her down there where she loved to be touched in quiet depravity.

It was with a sense of complete relief that we saw a pair of recently hired nurses from the downtown replacement pool leaving with a police escort and I knew they were culprits of the “bad nurse” rumors floating around the entire hospital complex.

There was no doubt in my mind that we were indeed fortunate because it could have been easily us that did the perp walk down the cement ramp into the paddy wagon surrounded by laughing uniformed police. I walked Nurse Ginny home that morning after the night shift and tucked her in without even attempting to hump her for good measure. She was still far too nervous about the whole affair and ready to jump out of her skin at the slightest loud noise.

The floor supervisor was a head nurse called Nurse Betty and she was a bit of a flake never really talking about practical matters like changing sheets and giving a reluctant patient a wash and getting only harassment in return. She was always into “new ways” to improve our delivery of nursing services and it almost sounded like a textbook when she spoke of anything related to the hospital. I have to admit that I underestimated her and her capacity for grabbing me by the balls and putting on the pressure. In all honesty, Nurse Betty was sort of a hot number what with her petite figure and her custom-fitted nurse’s uniform that accentuated the “shelf” of her backside when viewed from the rear. Many nights, I looked at her delicious cheeks and resolved to “get some of that” before my shift was over. It was all bluster and I was perfectly willing to make do with nurse Ginny and she was more than a handful in more ways than one. I think Nurse Betty knew my obsession with wanting to get a piece of her ass but she pretended that she was there to guide me on the path to correct nursing behavior. Nurse Ginny and I would often head straight to the roof under the air conditioning units to have a quick smoke and make out with eager tongues and fingers like students behind the bleachers. It was much later that I discovered the security department had a camera up there and all videos were delivered directly to her desk without anyone else being involved.

Shortly after the two nurses were arraigned on charges of indecent behavior, Head Nurse Betty called me over to her office door with a crook of her finger.

“Nurse Harry, please come up to my office after your evening break. I want to discuss a matter with you.”

I was on pins and needles wanting her to fill me in on the details right then and there but I knew from past experience that was not her style. She liked to get the nurses all spooked and then when she had them all nervous and expecting to get the ax, she would usually just give them some song and dance about adhering to policy, etc. I hoped that was what she had in mind because there were too many things that nurse Ginny and I had done in violation of the rules that I knew they could have fired us ten times over.

She was sitting on the edge of her huge wooden desk when I came into her office and she pointed me to the low stool directly in front of her. I sat down and looked up at her and saw her push her sexy glasses back on her tiny upturned nose and she put one foot on bench right next to me. Too late, I saw the trap of her black silk French undies and her nylons that were attached to them with the sexy garters nurses used to wear back when I was a kid and far too young to get a kick from looking at them. My uniform trousers tented in front and she looked down with a little smile on her face that told me she knew exactly what she was doing.

Nurse Ginny was not in the hospital that evening and I was ecstatic at her absence because it gave me time to think. Now, I was doubly happy because it was beginning to look like I might be getting a shot at Nurse Betty right there in her office.

“Nurse Harry, I have here a report from our security section that describes your activities with Nurse Ginny on your night rounds. Don’t bother giving me that puzzled look because it is well documented and I must congratulate you both on your inventive ways to break every rule and act like a pair of degenerates when you thought no one was watching. I have to inform you that I, Nurse Betty, have been watching you and I think it is time for you to make amends.”

My first reaction was to claim complete innocence but I saw the thickness of the file and also the video tapes in the basket and I knew the jig was up.

Between the supposed forensic evidence and my distraction ogling Nurse Betty’s pretty box, I was slightly confused and, in retrospect, I imagine that is exactly the result the devious head nurse intended.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.