The Male Night Shift Nurse - Cover

The Male Night Shift Nurse

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - From medic to nurse didn't seem like a big jump but Nurse Harry was finding out that there were a lot of things involved in nursing that he had never thought about before.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

After my five years in the Army as a medic, I got my degree in nursing and elected to work for a large downtown hospital that specialized in Orthopedic Surgery and broken limbs. We had an urgent care unit but that really came under a separate outsourced organization and those doctors and medical staff seemed to be more transient in nature and tended to come and go with the ebb and tide of the demand from the surrounding populace.

All of the changing rules and regulations with regard to health care were still unfolding and I don't think anyone really knew what the result would actually be for all of us. I was beginning to wonder if I had made a wise choice for a career because everything seemed so uncertain. I was supposed to get married after I returned from overseas but I discovered my fiancée of long standing had turned into a bit of a party girl in my absence and wanted to spend her nights dancing and her daylight hours sleeping.

We almost got all the way to the altar when I happened to catch her bending over for my best friend Josh over the back of his motorcycle and not even stopping when she saw me standing in the driveway watching her disgrace. Josh was so apologetic that I almost felt sorry for him. I wished them both a happy life and cancelled the wedding arrangement which had the misfortune of being paid for by yours truly. I had noticed ever since I returned that she seemed a bit bored when we were in the middle of a love session like she had an important appointment some place and I was slowing her down.

Her younger sister Mandy felt so bad about the whole thing that she offered to give up her cherry to me to make up for her sister's bad behavior. I was seriously considering the offer but since she was only seventeen, I decided to pass and just thanked her by taking her to dinner and a dance sponsored by the hospital for the new staff. I could tell the female nurses were wondering what I was doing with such a young girl but I didn't feel like explaining my almost marital woes.

There were only two other male nurses on my floor and it didn't take a genius to figure out they were both swinging for the other side. Most of the other nurses were a happy bunch but they tended to see things from the perspective that all men were pricks. I don't mean literally but in a sense that men were unable to understand the intricacies of proper nursing in a female way of thinking. I usually just kept silent and did my job as best I could without getting into some sort of controversy which I was certain to lose strictly because of my gender. Some of the nurses were fairly decent looking but they usually had some married doctor on a string and were humping like rabbits to keep a smile on his dignified face while working for the betterment of mankind.

I tended to avoid them because they were nothing but trouble with a capital "T" and sure to break the heart of some poor society wife and several children. My constant break-room companion was a plain looking RN who always wore her cap and had glasses that looked like binoculars on her freshly scrubbed face. Her name was Regina and I could not bring myself to call her that so I just called her Ginny. She winced when I started calling her that but after a while she seemed to adapt to it and perked up when I addressed her that way. I found out she had been assigned to the hospital from a convent several years ago but had since separated from the convent but still worked at the hospital because RNs are hard to find these days. Especially those who don't mind getting their hands dirty in actual work and not looking to give orders from an Ivory tower.

Ginny was forever in her starched white uniform looking prim and proper with her hair in the correct place at all times. I found myself wondering what delights rested under her white hose and bra and if she was "getting any" in her off-time. She didn't seem the type to do that sort of thing but with the quiet ones it was difficult to be sure. Sometimes we would work a night shift together and I would come into close physical contact with her touching her bare skin with my inquisitive fingers or brushing up against her backside with my heated groin. It was noticeable to me that she was receptive to my proximity and that her skin seemed to glow with anticipation when she knew I would be assisting her in moving a patient or doing some other chore that required two of us at the same time.

It was a giggling Italian nurse with a handsome doctor boy-friend, who told me,

"I wouldn't fool around with Nurse "Ironpants", Nurse Harry, she won't even pull those things down in front of us girls. I heard tell she was still a virgin and the only cocks she sees are the patients when she is giving them a bath."

Instead of turning me off, I found that this nasty piece of gossip made me hot to confirm the intelligence in my own way. I cornered Ginny in the break-room and told her to follow me to the records room because I wanted to tell her something in private. She didn't suspect a thing and walked in front of me all the way down the long hospital corridor until we reached the storage area for the unused records that were kept just to have a "hard copy" of what was already in the new-fangled computer database. I pulled her into an empty aisle away from view from the door and with no cameras in any direction. There were so many cameras in the building that it was almost impossible to do anything incorrect without being caught by watching eyes. Back here in the darkened corner, we were strictly alone together and I could see Nurse Ginny start to realize that she was at my mercy and defenseless against my explorations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.