The Heir - Cover

The Heir

Copyright© 2015 by Tedbiker

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He's young, wealthy, needs an heir, and doesn't much care for the eligible young woman in his area...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   First   Pregnancy  

Joshua woke first, very aware of the young woman still in his arms. He stroked her hair with his free hand. She sighed, and wriggled against him. Her eyes popped open and she clearly panicked for a moment.

"Relax," he told her. "I am pleased with you. But it's time to get up, I think."

As he sat up in bed, she quickly rolled out and adopted her submissive, kneeling posture next to the bed. He sighed inwardly, but thought, 'I suppose it's better than getting above herself, but I hope she can relax a bit in time... ' He swung his legs out of bed and walked round, took her hands and lifted her to her feet. "Come," he told her.

Madame Anastasiya was already up and dressed. She showed no surprise as the naked couple emerged from the room and headed for the bathroom, just rang room-service to order breakfast. Meanwhile, Joshua took pleasure in washing his slave, gently but very thoroughly. When, still naked, they returned to the bedroom, there were garments on the bed for Ksenia. Madame Anastasiya had foreseen the need. There was no bra – Ksenia didn't need one with her moderately sized, firm breasts anyway – but a dress, thigh-highs, and panties that were near enough to be comfortable. Joshua, of course, had all he needed.

Breakfast; Joshua was hungry and ate with a single-minded intensity. That didn't stop his eyes drifting to look at Ksenia, though. Anastasiya noticed, and was pleased. Ksenia ate very carefully, anxious not to offend. Anastasiya used the time to begin Ksenia's English lessons.

The hotel's limousine took them first to the slave dealer, where they collected the young one. She was, surprising Joshua, standing upright in a plain dress that did nothing for her figure other than to conceal it. He was later to find out from his doctor that she was suffering from catatonic schizophrenia. One of the characteristics of which used to be called 'flexibilitas cerea' or 'waxy flexibility'. In short, that meant her body could be manipulated into almost any position, which it would then retain indefinitely. They were informed that she was wearing an adult nappy as her ... natural functions ... were unreliable. She was unresponsive otherwise, so Joshua picked her up and carried her out to the car ... to the utter surprise of almost everyone.

At the airfield, Joshua carried the girl to the aircraft and placed her in a rear seat, but left Madame Anastasiya to strap her in. Ksenia dithered as to whether she was supposed to get in too, but Joshua told her, "Come with me." He led her round the aircraft, telling her what he was doing as he preflighted the pre-War Piper Seminole. While she may not have understood what he was saying, he was fairly sure she caught on to the point of what he was doing.

Finished and satisfied, he installed her in the right seat and put a head-set on her, as well as Anastasiya and #5045 ... who needed a name.

The return flight was largely uneventful. Once they were at altitude and on course, Joshua indicated to the nervous young blonde to take hold of the yoke and put her feet on the pedals. After a few minutes, he was impressed with the lightness of her touch and released his own controls. He only had to point out when she wandered a few degrees off course, or lost or gained height, and she caught on rapidly, an expression of delight on her face. Landing was routine, even with Ksenia's hands and feet lightly on the controls. They were so light, in fact, he had to look to be sure they were still there.

Carl collected them, curiosity clear on his visage when he saw #5045 in Joshua's arms.

"I'll explain to you and your wife when we get home,"Joshua said, then turned to his other acquisition. "Carl, this is Ksenia. Ksenia, Carl and his wife look after me very well."

"Welcome, Ksenia." Carl was clearly suppressing his curiosity with difficulty.

"Zdras-tvooy-tyeh, Carl. Kahk pah-zhi-vah-ee-tyeh?" (Hello, Carl How are you?)

"Ksenia!" Madame Anastasiya spoke sternly and the girl blushed.

"I ... beg your ... pardon," Ksenia corrected herself. "Hello, Carl. I ... hope you ... are well."

"Thank you, Ksenia. I hope you are well, too. Mister Sutherland, there will be a meal waiting for you when we get home."

"Very good, Carl. I'll trust Bob to put the Piper away; we need to get home."

Missus Griffiths must have been watching the drive, because the door opened as they approached it, #5045 in Joshua's arms, Ksenia by his side and slightly behind.

"Welcome home, sir."

"Thank you, Missus Griffiths." He stepped to the side and indicated Ksenia with a nod. "This is Ksenia. Ksenia, this is Missus Griffiths, Carl's wife, my housekeeper."

"Welcome, Ksenia," The older woman's eyes were on the collar round the young woman's neck, but she didn't comment. "And this?" She was looking at the inert bundle in Joshua's arms, who also had a collar around her neck.

"Ah, Missus Griffiths ... this young woman has had a dreadful time. We don't even know her name, yet – we have to know her as #5045, which won't do at all. I want to try to get her some help, but she'll need your support too. Ksenia will help."

"Sir ... do I prepare two rooms?"

Joshua coloured hotly, but replied steadily enough, "Just one. Ksenia will be staying with me."

The older woman's raised eyebrows were eloquent in themselves without further comment, especially when Joshua indicated he wanted Ksenia to precede him into the house. They took #5045 to one of the unused servant's rooms and sat her in an easy chair until a bed could be readied for her, then Joshua left his housekeeper with her and took Ksenia to the master bedroom.

Ksenia's eyes widened at the room, especially when she was shown the en-suite facilities, which included a Jacuzzi as well as an ordinary bath and shower, bidet and w/c. She was very quiet and Joshua noticed.

"Ksenia, you will be fine."

She went to her knees, with her head down. He knelt in front of her and lifted her chin. Reluctantly, her eyes met his and saw only compassion – or, perhaps, love? Then his hands went to her collar and began to unfasten it.

She grabbed his hands to stop him removing the symbol of her servitude. "Nyet. No. I am slave. Svoystvo. Property. Yours. This is ... znak. Simvol. Sign I belong ... you."

He moved his hands to cup her cheeks. "I wish you could understand more. You are so much more than property..."

She was shaking her head, her eyes glittering with unshed tears. He leaned forward and kissed those moist eyes, at which she began to weep freely and fell forward against him so he held her protectively.


Before Joshua purchased her, Ksenia had been under no illusions as to her probable fate. She had decided to trust Madame Anastasiya's words; it was a gamble, but, she felt, a good one. Joshua's treatment of her seemed to justify her gamble. She was absolutely determined to do everything in her power to ensure he wanted to keep her. She impressed Missus Griffiths with her hard work and high standards, in both house-work, cooking and helping care for #5045. Incidentally, while no-one in the house was happy with referring to the girl by a number, no-one could think how to find out her name and somehow, they couldn't give her a name either. Madame Anastasiya came almost daily for an hour or so to work on Ksenia's English, which improved by leaps and bounds. Additionally, the older woman advised Ksenia on pleasing her master...

At night, she practised her techniques. In doing so, she did, indeed, please Joshua, but she also found he lifted her to heights of pleasure she could not have imagined. She was very, very glad he insisted she remain in his bed and, in fact, held her affectionately.

The doctor – unusually, a woman – came and examined #5045. "Catatonic Schizophrenia," she opined. "Our ability to treat is impaired, these days. We do have some neuroleptics which may help. Back in the sixties, I think they had some success with ECT; electro-convulsive-therapy. That would be combined with drug treatment, possibly long term. It might be worth trying an induced coma."

"I want to help her," Joshua stated, "but there's a limit to how long we can keep that up if she doesn't respond. I'll go along with your recommendation."

"Let me research that, then, and I'll get back to you. Incidentally, Mister Sutherland, I'm impressed you're willing to go to these lengths and expense to help a slave."

"She's a human being, Doctor, who has had some very bad luck and some inhuman abuse."

"Quite so. But that's not a common attitude today."

"I am not a common person, Doctor."

She smiled at him. "No, Mister Sutherland. You're not. Oh, and my examination of your other slave ... um, Ksenia. She's very fit and well ... and I'm fairly sure she won't be having any periods for a few months. She's almost certainly pregnant."

He closed his eyes and sighed deeply. "Thank you, Doctor. Good news. Very good news. I shall have to pamper her."

The doctor, who couldn't get a male colleague to commit an opinion on #5045, decided to try ECT. When the girl woke after the first treatment, there were minutes of confusion, followed by minutes of clarity, before the old, accustomed catatonia claimed her again. The clarity lasted long enough for her to say her name was Myra (actually, Maire) Mulhaney, so the number could disappear. Three further administrations of the treatment over two weeks resulted in Myra approaching normality, though she was very weak. She gradually gained strength and began to function as a housemaid. In fact, she followed Ksenia as much as she could and was almost 'lady's maid'. At least, as far as Ksenia would let her. But she rarely spoke, and then only in reply to a question.


Months passed. Ksenia's belly swelled with the evidence of her fecundity. Joshua looked at her with pleasure that only grew with that swelling, but he didn't think about his relationship with her. It was only after a visit from a neighbour that he was confronted with his ambivalence...

"Philippe! How good to see you. It's been, how long? Three years?" Joshua's pleasure at the visit from Philippe Sturgeon was strictly limited, but he forced himself to be sociable.

"Indeed. I heard you'd bought a couple of females; I thought I'd pop in to take a look. Perhaps you'd let me try them out."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.