The Colonel's Daughter - Cover

The Colonel's Daughter

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Civil War was just starting and I was fortunate enough to be sent west to an isolated Fort away from the heavy fighting back east. Of course, I hadn't counted on the Indians who were picking that same time to rise up against the Cavalry. Then a pretty widow stepped in my path and my quiet existence was forever shattered.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution   Military   Cat-Fighting  

I managed to make a hasty trip up for supplies soon after that little exciting visit with the young shop girl called Martha because she was just barely eighteen and she had the tightest cunt I had poked since I came west.

I do have to say the Colonel’s Daughter, the recently widowed, Mrs. Mason. was understandably a little loose in that area due to a demanding, but deceased spouse with a huge long pecker, and on the plus side, her brown eye was probably one of the tightest I had ever encountered and I had the devil of a time just getting in there the first time thinking it was an almost impossible task.

It was that second trip for provisions that allowed me to study on Miss Martha a little longer because she took me to a secluded fishing hole for a “picnic” that involved us being horizontal on an Indian blanket most of the time. The horse didn’t mind the task of just standing there and watching us hump like the prolific buffaflo because he had plenty of oats supplied by Miss Martha’s uncle the owner of the provisions market. I certainly had no objections considering how high she pushed up her flanks to give me a nice angle at both of her pretty female openings below the belt. I concentrated on her just recently opened feminine folds because she tended to be more sensitive in that area and didn’t make as much noise when I pounded her there with serious intent. It was unusual for a hardly broken in eighteen year old to be so juicy in her female parts but I suspected she had a close male relative tutoring her in nocturnal privacy as soon as her beautiful breasts started to form buds of passion.

I was relaxed because I was a long distance from my commanding officer, the father of beautiful heart-shaped buttocks sporting daughter, the most accommodating widow Mrs. Mason. I humped the colonel’s daughter every which way but Wednesday on a regular basis back at the fort and I was reasonably sure of her wanting to keep it all on the sly. Still, I had that little germ of fear in the back of my mind that if her doting father ever found out he would throw me in the little jail and leave me there for the remainder of my term of enlistment. I knew I couldn’t stop from lifting the colonel’s daughter’s skirts at every opportunity just to touch her tender skin with the tip of my rock-hard cock. It seemed like we were downright compatible because she fell into one of those feminine swoons each time I flooded her quim or her brown eye with a nice load of my precious bodily fluids.

My restful period with Martha was so relaxing on the other hand that I managed to get it up several times during our picnic and do her in various sensual positions that the poor girl was totally unfamiliar with what with her being only eighteen and not having much poking experience. She had dropped the hint to me a couple of times that it was her Uncle that had taken her virginal cherry and that her mother was aware of it telling her to obey her Uncle because his money was helping out the entire family. Her uncle’s spouse was one of those Mexican senoritas that didn’t speak English all that good, but could wrap her pretty legs around a man and leave him no doubt about her communication skills. I suspected he was using her to advance his business interests by distracting his competitors and even some of his customers. Of course, none of them would consider broadcasting that fact because most of them were married with families of their own.

It was easily apparent to me that Martha, in spite of her tender years, was most proficient in the anal arts and she showed me a trick or two that I had never seen before in all my travels. She revealed to me that her older sister Clementine was married to a miner on a prospecting trip up to the California gold fields hoping to make his fortune the easy way instead of laboring for years under the sarcastic supervision of their strict father. Martha startled me by requesting me to “service” her older sister on my next trip as the three of us used the privacy of the picnic area to hump our hearts out. I had seen the rather plain looking Clementine working around the shop and remembered only that she wore extremely long black dresses and wore thick glasses that made her look like a schoolteacher or a librarian. She didn’t seem the least bit sexy and I had automatically assumed she was another old spinster that simply hated the thought of spreading her legs for the opposite sex. I guess I was not very good at reading females but that wasn’t stopping me from doing my best to sample a variety of the creatures to stroke my male ego.

I poked the eager Martha once again before we left the happy little spot by the river and this time I did it from the rear right over a fallen tree with a huge trunk that forced her ass cheeks up wide open for my tickling action in the back of her vagina. I was so excited by her whimpers of pleasure that I forgot to pull out and flooded her fertile void with my manly cream and was instantly regretful because I did not want any angry father to be chasing me with a shotgun.

I knew she was filled to the brim with my spunk and she clung to me with that sort of tender loving feeling that young females develop when they are getting it regular from a man they attached to with mutual attraction. Still, she reminded me about my promise to take care of her sister’ problem of deprived male attention and she assured me that her presence would relieve me of any responsibility in the union. I had a sense she would never see her spouse again because the mortality rate in the gold fields was about as high as you could get without complete annihilation. I had considered going up that way as well, but the danger of getting shot in the back for my gold or my supplies was so prevalent that I decided to pass on that risky business until some sort of protective law was established by the proper authorities. Actually, it was a lot safer in Indian Territory with the patrols of United States Cavalry to secure the towns and the routes of travel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.