The Colonel's Daughter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Civil War was just starting and I was fortunate enough to be sent west to an isolated Fort away from the heavy fighting back east. Of course, I hadn't counted on the Indians who were picking that same time to rise up against the Cavalry. Then a pretty widow stepped in my path and my quiet existence was forever shattered.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Prostitution   Military   Cat-Fighting  

It was some days later that I met up with the greedy Sutler Hidalgo as I was completing my duties of helping the blacksmith tend to the mount's shoes so they would be in fine shape for chasing after the Apaches who were known to have recently jumped the reservation in San Carlos. I was none too happy to converse with the fellow because I suspected he was an evil-minded profiteer who made his money on the sweat and blood of the troopers who used his services.

He offered me one of those Mexican cigarillos that have some sort of other things in them that cause the mind to become overly relaxed and disinterested in anything resembling caution. I just thanked him and put it in my pocket not wanting to be at a disadvantage in matching wits with the man.

He went about the bush about this and that before he came to the fact that he knew of my tryst with the Colonel's daughter and her wanted me to do some favors for him that included getting him a wagon to pick up his booze from the point of origin near the railhead. I did not voice an objection fearing his machinations might cause harm to Mrs. Mason's reputation which was the most important thing a female had to have in an isolated outpost. He shook my hand and I checked to make certain all my fingers were still attached and invited me into his store to avail myself of one of the Indian girls he used to turn a tidy profit after the sun went down. I honestly had no pleasure at the thought but could see it was his way of "sealing the bargain" and I was reluctant to give him an excuse to do harm to my new girlfriend's character.

Hidalgo shouted for the two girls to come up front into the saloon area of the store and they slid in with their heads down in a thoroughly submissive attitude that seemed real enough to me.

"Let's have both of you beauties show my new friend Corporal Harry your smiling faces, girls."

They raised their heads and I could see right away that he had selected them because of their pleasing facial features to motivate the cash-poor troopers to part with their last coins. He called them "Rain between legs" and "Night noises" and I was not sure if that was their true Indian name or something he made up to make them sound more exciting to his clientele. I have to admit I was attracted somewhat to "Rain between legs" and wondered how she had gotten that name. I followed her up to the pile of buffalo skins covering the floor in the loft and she quickly shunned her single piece buckskin dress and showed me she was naked as a jaybird underneath. The curved cheeks of her hindquarters were raised high on top of the buffalo skins and despite my guilty feelings, I accepted her invitation of spreading her cheeks and slowly slipped my long inquisitive cock into her dark tinted slit. I was surprised she was so tight. I had expected she would be much looser after the nightly bouts with the horny troopers to fatten Hidalgo's purse.

I would have thought it was "Night Noises" who was making all those loud sounds underneath my thrusting hips but when she started to climax, I realized why they called her "Rain between Legs" because she was a real "squirter" and never seemed to shut off the faucet. Those Buffalo skins soaked it all up and it probably made them smell a whole lot sweeter.

I held her bottom in both my hands and wouldn't let her move until I drained deep inside her. She wiggled to get free but I was determined to give her my very last drop of spunk. She settled down and took it without even looking over her shoulder to show me her contempt.

Of course, I right away felt guilty over the whole affair and hastened to clean up the girl forcing a small gold coin into her fist as way of apology. I was much surprised when she threw it back at me and stalked out of the loft with stoic dignity hissing under her breath. I guess it was the wrong thing to be doing at that point in time from her perspective. The workings of the female brain were generally a mystery to me but the workings of a female Indian brain were totally unfathomable.

I picked up the old French coin and left the sutler's shop to the sounds of him hitting the two Indian girls with his thick black belt just because he had nothing better to do. I knew I was going to have to do something about Hidalgo and that I better do it soon because he was starting to really annoy me.

A small patrol of troopers with a pair of Apache scouts came into the fort riding a mite faster than normal and informed us,

"Geronimo is on the warpath again and scalped a family of Mormons up by the Yellow river, young ones and all."

The scourge of the Great Plains was off the reservation again and I was glad I was inside the sturdy walls of the fort because I sure did not want to lose my hair. An air of nervous tension settled down over the settlement and I could see the outlying farmers and sheep ranchers were deciding to bed down in the shadow of our walls for a spell until we had the merciless Devil back in his hole.

Still, I made our date in the chapel right on time that evening and hoped the dip in the wooden tub had erased the scent of "Rains between Legs" from my privates after a liberal sprinkling of rose water below the belt. It must have worked just fine because my over-sexed widow turned her pretty back to the small altar and bobbed her head on my shaft with enthusiastic delight. I wondered if the two Indian girls over at Hidalgo's place had been taught enough about civilization to give a good blow job but it seemed unlikely because the troopers were more about slapping meat to meat giving any willing female a hard ride to perdition. It was a minor miracle that my Indian "free treat" was still so tight down there but I expect it was because the other girl had a much bigger "saddle" for them to get comfortable on and those boys all liked generous curves a lot more than slender pickings.

Well, Mrs. Mason's curves were all in the right places and when she bent over to give me a proper angle of insertion, I managed to slide into her drenched channel with an ease and familiarity of an old married couple passing time. I enjoyed watching her shudder with the sensation of her orgasm and when she pressed me for action, I slapped her cheeks with a stinging palm that brought a smile of pleasure to her pretty face.

I could see the marks of a belt on her bottom and when I inquired about their origin, she started to cry and I could see she was upset.

"Oh, Corporal Harry, it was my daddy and he was fit to be tied when he discerned the presence of your spunk all over my white bloomers. He questioned me at length and I admitted to him that I had been accosted by one of the troopers in the shadow of the fort walls and made to submit to his carnal desires with no chance of respite. I knew he didn't believe me because he had caught me underneath one of his Sergeants before I got married to Captain Mason at his command. My daddy looks for every opportunity to spank me for being a "bad girl" and I really don't mind but sometimes he gets carried away and gives it to me hard and makes me cry."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.