Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

122: Mama Heaven

Coming of Age Sex Story: 122: Mama Heaven - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Joanne had never been on birth control. She couldn’t risk the changes in her body if she’d taken the pills and eventually after she and I were together, she’d never seen a reason to get an IUD. I always used a condom if we made love and that had been a rare occurrence.

But that left her vulnerable. She sat staring at the picture of her vagina with Conrad’s semen running out of it. If the last unfortunate event, being pregnant with his child, occurred, she didn’t have the mental fortitude to deal with it. I knew that, like Rhonda, she would never consider abortion. If she killed the baby, it would be because she killed herself.

I took her phone from her hand and deleted the picture. She smiled at me. It was apparently something she simply hadn’t had the strength to do.


“I’m out of my depth, sweetheart.” It was Sunday morning, the last day of September. I was baking bread just for the family in our own kitchen this morning. I thought I’d fry dough. Joanne had gone back for a second counseling session, but this time I waited outside for her. She needed to work things out with her counselor now. When she got back to the car, she was quiet—almost vacant. She stayed that way all day Saturday. Ford and Ellen had returned to Mishawaka. They had their own problems to work out. But they promised they’d be back next weekend. The whole family was trying to heal, not just Joanne.

I continued talking to my girlfriend, lover, little papergirl, co-parent of our son with Samantha. Just like I’d done every morning for sixteen years. Friday, I would be thirty years old.

“I want so much to help, but I don’t know what to do. I remember the day when Ruth McCall told me I couldn’t fix you. That was a hard day. But this is so different. How can I even help? Her period is late. If anything, she’s getting more depressed. She doesn’t want to sleep alone, so she comes to the big bedroom with us, strips naked and gets in bed with whomever is near. Have you noticed that Xan creeps in late every night to cuddle her? I don’t think Joanne goes to sleep until she gets there. Even with Amy always near her. We’ve got two more naked girls in the big room. Three if you count Xan. And since the attack, Josh, Cassie, Mary, and the kids are here three or four nights a week and Casa del Agua is here on the other nights. I think they’ve coordinated things among themselves somehow. Everyone wants to hold and be held. And even sometimes to make love. I just don’t know what to do.”

“You got me through it,” Rhonda whispered as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her naked breasts against my back. “You were everything I needed. My rock. My constant anchor. The love of my life. I wouldn’t have made it without you.”

“My darling,” I said, turning in her arms to embrace her. “I had so much help. And I knew you and I were meant to be together. Maybe not the way I’d thought, but together. And you accepted your place in the casa. You knew everyone and everyone loved you. I might have wanted to be the one responsible for your recovery, but I wasn’t alone in it.”

“What makes you think you are alone now, Brian? Do you know that right now there are seventeen adults still sleeping upstairs in one enormous bed? There are sixteen children in the kids’ room. And there are you and I. Certainly there is enough love in this house to surround and protect a frightened and damaged woman. You are not alone, Brian Frost. Joanne Barnes is not alone. We will all do whatever is necessary.”

“I love you, Rhonda. I love you more today than ever.”

“Even more than when you tried to kiss me in the closet?” She laughed at me and I nodded. “Then put a towel over the bread dough and come to the other room. I have toes that need to be kissed.”

We curled up together in the big recliner. It had been replaced with a double so we could get more people in it. It gave us plenty of room for her to sit partially on my lap while she lifted her bare toes to my lips. That move also gave me a clear and unobstructed view between her legs. Her inner lips parted and I could see the moisture accumulating in drops around her vagina as I kissed and licked between her toes. While I held her foot to my lips with my right hand, I used my left to dip into her moisture. Rhonda moaned.

“I’ve been getting a lot hornier since Junior was born. I think having Samantha spurting milk in my mouth after I’ve licked her smooth little pussy might be part of the reason.”

“And when did you last lick that slippery, smooth, glistening pussy and get a taste of that milk?” I asked.

“Just before I came downstairs to listen to you talk,” she giggled.

Rhonda pulled her foot away and repositioned herself straddling me. She kissed me deeply as she sank down onto my cock. It was incredible. It was as emotional as it was physical. It was a joyous release and a reminder that in a world turned to chaos, there was love. Our love.

“Just remember, boyfriend; no matter what we all still love you.”


Tuesday morning, I came home from the bakery after I’d gotten the kids to school and found Joanne and Amy on the sofa in the family room. That was where I’d found them almost every morning, but it was different today. They were animatedly talking and waving Joanne’s cell phone around.

“What’s up, ladies?” I asked. “Trouble?”

“Sort of,” Joanne said.

“It’s good trouble to have,” Amy added.

“It seems that I still have a business,” Joanne said, absently waving her phone again.

I hadn’t thought of that. Agence Portes du Ciel had offices in Paris and New York. They weren’t located in the World Trade Center, but rather on Fifth Avenue near Rockefeller Center. The company had been operating under the assumption that both Heaven and Conrad were dead. But they were still sending models out, billing clients, and collecting revenue. Most of the business continued to function without her active involvement.

Now it was the first of the month and a dispute regarding how the company financials should be prepared had arisen. Without really thinking about what she was doing, the manager of the accounting department in Paris had simply dialed Joanne’s phone number and it had connected this morning. Suddenly, Joanne was the sole surviving owner of the world’s largest international modeling agency.

This was going to be a mess. Conrad had been the majority owner, but she’d have to find out what happened to the stock now that he was dead. The brokerage they had worked with to go public no longer existed. Or at least not that office nor the people they’d worked with. What was the status of her IPO?

“I need to go to work, but I can’t stand the thought of going back to New York or of getting on a plane to Paris,” Joanne said. “What am I going to do?”

“Most of our offices have moved to Indianapolis,” I said. “Why don’t you use my office? It has a phone and computer. I’ll get Geoff to come over and set up any connections you need.”

“Can we do that?” Amy asked. “Heaven, I’ll work as your assistant and get you up and operating. This is what we need. What you need.”

That set things in motion. Heaven moved into my office in the village and started making phone calls. Amy took Randy’s old desk and started organizing what needed to be done. There was a hint of a smile on their faces for the first time in two weeks.


I was thirty years old. My children—all the children in the clan—convinced their teachers that it should be a holiday so they could celebrate Papa’s big birthday. We baked in the morning. We had breakfast. We practiced in the Sacred Space. We all showered outside, even though it was only sixty degrees out and had started to rain.

The kids didn’t let that deter them. They had a plan and they were sticking to it. Apparently, most of the village was in on the plan. Horses were saddled and ponchos issued to all of us as we went out for a mini-rodeo. We ran barrels, bent poles, and showed off roping skills with a fake cow Larry had stuffed with straw. I was sitting on Toby watching the roping when a scream split the air.

“Papa!” Let me tell you, every parent in the village turned and focused on the source of that scream. C-Rae was standing on the center barrel at the end of our makeshift arena. “Rescue me!” I turned Toby and gave the old boy a nudge. We rounded the first barrel and he did a smooth lead-change in the air as we approached the second barrel. We were flying as we skidded through the mud, turning the third barrel tightly. I held out my hand and my daughter caught it, swinging her lightly behind me onto the horse. We galloped to the end waving our hats in the air and screaming our lungs out.

“Twenty-two point two seconds!” Larry bellowed. “A new arena record!” We all laughed. Larry didn’t even have a stopwatch. Every one of the kids who was big enough to stand wanted me to ride a rescue with him or her. I had to change horses three times in order to ride rescues for all nineteen kids. We had such a good time. I was laughing and crying and shouting like I was fourteen again.

“Rescue me, Brian!” came another voice. I looked to the end barrel and Joanne was standing on it. The look of pleading on her face burned into my mind. I ignored the other barrels and trotted Tyler out to the center barrel. Instead of rounding it and offering her a hand to swing on behind me, Tyler stopped next to the barrel and I held out both hands. Joanne came to me and I lifted her to hold her in my arms in front of me. I used knee signals to turn Tyler and trot back to the head of the arena while Joanne clung to me and laughed.

“You’ve never taken me for a horseback ride before!” she laughed. What a wonderful sound.

As soon as the horses were unsaddled, cooled, and groomed, everyone on the ranch stripped and ran through the showers again. I was worried that there wouldn’t be any towels this time, but Rees and Mary appeared from inside the studio with their arms full. We didn’t bother to dress, but all trooped into the studio still drying ourselves. A fire was roaring in the fireplace and soup and sandwiches were on the counter. There were a lot of older generation adults with us—John and Bea, Mom and Anna, Bart and Sylvia, Sly and Lily, Dinita—so I wrapped my towel around my waist and saw everyone else who was naked copy my move. I noticed that most of the women, though, also only wrapped their towels around their waists. I kind of liked the look. Especially since every one of them managed to find me for a very warm birthday hug. Some of those tits I hadn’t felt in a long time, but I was encouraged to renew my acquaintance. Donna’s had changed after two kids and were fuller. Sora’s were just beginning to enlarge with her tummy as she and Tim were expecting their first child. Angela...

Shit! When did Angela get here?

“I couldn’t miss your birthday,” she laughed. “Now do I need to remind you about any other anatomical features?” She laughed and went back to join Del. My whole family was with me for my birthday. All except Whitney.

At least she’d been able to call last night. She said it was already my birthday in Djibouti. Her unit was on alert and her advanced training was coming into play as supplies had begun arriving for a major force increase. She was not going to get home anytime soon. At least not until the President decided what our response was going to be and when. Everyone knew now that the threat originated in the Middle East and we were just waiting to find out what the response was going to be. They’d heard the people responsible were the same ones who orchestrated the attack on the embassies in which Whitney had lost a sergeant. Whitney expected her base to go from five hundred to five thousand in the next several months as they prepared for who knew what. Whitney was prepared for war.


I was surrounded by my cónyuge in the big room and there was no secret that we were making love often and loudly. I was a little surprised that Joanne and Amy still came to the room with us. I was even more surprised when Joanne lay down on top of me.

“Brian, my rescuer, I love you,” she said loudly enough for everyone to hear. She got everyone’s attention. “I want to make love to you. I want to be everything we’ve always wanted. I want to be a part of your family. I’m still pretty messed up. And messy. We’ll have to wait for next weekend to make love if you will still have me in your bed and if your cónyuge will let me become a part of you. My period started today. I’m not pregnant. But I’d let you try to remedy that if you want to.”

There were a lot of cheers as relief swept through all of us. I pulled Joanne to me and kissed her. I looked around the casa and all my cónyuge were nodding their heads.

“Joanne, will you be my novia, preparing to be handfasted as my cónyuge and a member of Casa del Fuego?”

“Yes. With all my heart.”


I certainly won’t say that making love was a let-down after that. It just wasn’t a point of tension in our lives. Joanne got a complete physical the next week. Blood tests came back showing that Conrad hadn’t left any other diseases, either. The doctor said there was no reason she couldn’t resume a healthy sex life.

She appeared with me on Date Night In on Saturday and we cooked up a nice meal and watched a romantic comedy. We walked back to the big house afterward, stopping to kiss every few feet. As was usual, I led her to the master suite when we got home, but she tugged at my hand and led me up to the big bedroom. It was crowded but we got ready for bed and slipped in between Rose and Dani. I heard a little gasp from a few feet away and was happy to see Amy’s needs were being met as Jennifer had her head buried between Amy’s legs. Joanne and I chuckled.

“Doctor,” Joanne whispered. “I haven’t had an exam in a long time.” What? She just had a complete physical and got a clean bill of health! “The problem I was having with stuff leaking out down there has gotten worse. I can feel it getting my panties wet. And there’s a really sensitive bump at the top that sort of itches like I want to rub it all the time.”

OH! When did Joanne and I last play doctor? It had been a long time indeed.

“I think it’s time I gave you a thorough exam, young lady. Now open your mouth and let me look at your tongue.” She opened wide. Rose was practically shaking with giggles behind me. I examined her throat with my tongue.

“Doctor, don’t you have a big ... fat ... long tongue depressor you should put in my mouth?” Joanne rasped.

“Well, yes. As a matter of fact, I do have one. You’ll have to shift down here to get it in. We’ll test the temperature of your tongue and your gag reflexes. Just put as much of it in your mouth as you can and slide up and down on it.” Joanne and I had touched in our juvenile explorations and become so excited we both orgasmed. When we tried to finally get together, we had made love until we were both too raw to continue. But she had never taken me in her mouth before. It was exquisite. We’d been teasing each other all evening and I wouldn’t last long. She was no expert at giving blow jobs, but she was enthusiastic and experimented with different ways of stimulating me.

“Am I doing this right, Doctor?” she asked when she pulled off. “I’ve never done it before.”

“You are doing it perfectly,” I sighed, nudging her lips with the tip of my cock again. “There is another stage to the treatment if you’d like. Continue what you were doing and I will release a soothing fluid to coat your tonsils and throat with.”

“Oh, yes. I want my throat and tonsils to be coated with your soothing fluid,” she giggled. Then she went back to work on my cock and I quickly applied the medicine. She hummed as she sucked. When I was thoroughly spent, she popped off my cock again. “I hope it’s okay if some of the treatment went into my tummy,” she whispered. “I might need to have that treatment regularly.”

I wouldn’t object to that. It might seem strange that with a dozen cónyuge—well, fourteen when you count Doreen and Rachel—I really didn’t get many blow jobs. I did a lot of pussy-licking and sometimes that included being sucked, but most of the girls had plenty of partners for licking. What they only had one of—or two when Josh was involved—was cock. So usually, they wanted it where the sun doesn’t shine. The idea of having a regular treatment from Heaven was appealing.

“I should continue this exam and check that little problem you’re having,” I said.

“Oh, yes. It’s really bad right now.”

“How about this swelling on your chest?” I asked, licking one nipple and then the other. “Have you been icing?”

“Oh! Sometimes the swelling gets really intense, like right now, but I like the tongue treatment you’re giving them better than ice.”

“Well, then. Nurses, while I continue the examination, would you mind continuing this treatment of the swollen parts?” I asked. Dani and Rose were both giggling as they rolled toward Joanne.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.