Living Next Door to Heaven 2
Cast

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: Cast - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

SPOILER ALERT: This list includes ages at the beginning of this part if they are significant or at the time the character is introduced. It also includes new cast members who join the story line over the seven years this part covers. This will include the formation of additional casa as well as births and adoptions. For the first time, the cast list includes years in the dates of birth and death dates. In general, you might want to just use it for reference rather than reading straight through it. Within each casa or group, the names are listed in birth order.

Casa del Fuego

Elaine Frost: 25, host of Chick Chat; 5′3″, red hair, brown eyes; Brian's cónyuge (not related); comedienne; birthday: 3/17/1969.

Courtney James: 23, second year grad student at IU studying Computer Science; 5′4″, butterscotch blonde hair; Brian and Jennifer's cónyuge; inventor and IT tech for the Clan of the Heart; birthday: 6/20/1971.

Danielle 'Dani' Wood Frost: 23; part time grad student at IU studying Nutrition and Public Health; full time mother of Alexandra (Xan); youngest of triplets; 6′1″ part owner of the Heartthrob Café; changed her last name to Frost; birthday: 8/4/1971.

Jennifer Pratt: 23, graduate of IU; 5′6″, dirty blonde hair; Brian and Courtney's cónyuge; chief marketing person for Hearthstone Entertainment; birthday: 8/14/1971.

Angela Kimes Olmquist: 22; second year medical school, works at hospital; 5′5″; Brian's compañera; birthday: 9/1/1971.

Brian Frost: 22, second year grad student at IU studying Telecommunications Business; 5′6″, brown hair, blue eyes; patrón of the clan and full member of both Casa del Fuego and Casa del Agua; Chef Brian of Young Cooking, Executive Producer of Redress, and about to launch a new talk show; birthday: 10/5/71.

Josh Whitaker: 22, graduate of IU working as Physical Therapist and going to school part time to get his master's; 5′10″, brown hair; blue eyes; Cassie and Mary's cónyuge; engaged to Cassie; birthday: 12/10/1971.

Rose Davis: 22, graduate of IU; 5′1″, golden blonde hair, deep blue eyes; Brian's cónyuge and matrón of the clan; CEO of Hearthstone Entertainment; birthday: 12/21/1971.

Cassie Clinton Whitaker: 22, graduate of IU in Elementary Education; 5′4″, brown hair; brown eyes; Josh, Brian, and Mary's cónyuge; Brian's assistant; engaged to Josh; birthday: 1/26/1972.

Samantha Cortales: 22, graduate of IU; 5′4″, raven hair, brown eyes; Brian and Rhonda's cónyuge; associate producer of Hearthstone Entertainment and about to become producer of Brian's new talk show; birthday: 2/4/1972.

Nicolette 'Nicki' Duval: 22, new grad with MFA from Brown University in Creative Writing; 5′9″, blonde hair (currently); brown eyes; Brian's cónyuge; writer for Chick Chat; Now a published author, Nicolette writes under the name Céleste d'Chevalier, and was once known as Nat Hart; birthday: 4/3/1972.

Whitney Anderson: 22, graduate of IU and about to graduate from OTS in Quantico as an officer in the Marines; 6′3″, very dark brown hair, brown eyes; Brian's cónyuge; birthday: 5/3/1972.

Liz Nowicki Frost: 22, beauty school grad, working at a salon; 5′8″, red hair, hazel eyes; Brian's cónyuge; in charge of hair and makeup for Hearthstone Entertainment; changing her last name to Frost; birthday: 5/18/1972.

Rhonda Gordon: 22, producer/director of Chick Chat; Executive Producer of Hearthstone Entertainment; taking media classes at IU but not seeking a degree; 5′5″, brown hair, green eyes; Brian and Samantha's cónyuge, April's compañera; birthday: 7/5/1972.

Mary Williams Whitaker: 21, senior at IU studying Economics; 5′4″, brown hair; blue eyes; Cassie, Josh, and Brian's cónyuge; kitchen manager for Young Cooking; changing her last name to Whitaker when Josh and Cassie get married; birthday: 10/28/72.

Alexandra 'Xan' Delight Frost: Brian and Danielle's baby; eight months; born 1/1/1994.

Céleste Rose Frost: Brian and Liz's baby; born 9/5/1995.

Sharon Lee Frost: Brian and Liz's baby; born 12/3/1997.

Ruth Anne Whitaker: Cassie, Josh, and Brian's baby; born 4/27.1998.

Robert Allen Whitaker: Mary, Josh, and Brian's baby; born 5/1/1998.

Jenny Lynn Frost: Courtney and Brian's baby; born 3/17/2000.

Brian Robert Frost, Jr: Samantha and Brian's baby; born 11/8/2000.

Patricia Frost Whitaker: Cassie and Brian's baby; born 7/24/2001.

John William Whitaker: Mary and Josh's baby; born 8/24/2001.

Anna Marie Frost: Rose and Brian's baby; born 7/28/2007.

Casa del Agua

Doreen Swift: 26, office manager at the local newspaper; 5′7″; Doug's sister/cónyuge with whom he shares an intimate relationship, though not consummated; Rachel's cónyuge and Sandy's compañera; Brian's cónyuge, mother of Matthew, C-Rae, and Douglas, and full member of both Casa del Agua and Casa del Fuego; birthday: 2/28/1968.

Sandy Donaldson: 23, graduate of IU working for Bloomington Graphics as an artist; Sheriff's daughter; 5′4″; hippie chick; long straight dark hair; Rachel, Doreen, and Doug's cónyuge; birthday: 10/10/1970.

Doug Swift: 22, graduate of IU; longtime friend of Brian, 6′3″; Sandy, Rachel, and Doreen's cónyuge, but with Doreen it is without intercourse because she is his sister; works in construction for Ron Filmore Homes; garden and grounds maintenance for El Ranch del Corazón; birthday: 3/15/1972; died 4/1/2000.

Rachel Harris Swift: 22, fifth year architecture student at IU; dark hair; noticeably buxom; 5′5″; Doug, Sandy, and Doreen's cónyuge; marrying Doug; designer of most of the houses and construction at El Ranch del Corazón birthday: 4/7/1972.

Theresa 'TK' Kelly: 20, junior at IU; 5′4″; food and menu planning for the dorms; sister of Gamma House sorority; birthday: 11/5/1973.

Matthew Douglas Swift: 2 years; Doreen and Brian's baby; birthday: 12/12/1991.

Cassandra Rae 'C-Rae' Swift: four months; Doreen and Brian's second baby; born 4/18/1994.

James Kenneth Swift: Rachel and Doug's baby; born 9/5/1995.

Claudia Doreen Swift: Rachel and Doug's baby; twin; born 10/7/1996.

Brian Douglas 'BD' Swift: Rachel and Doug's baby; twin; born 10/7/1996.

Raven Frost Swift: Rachel and Brian's baby; born 8/1/1998.

Douglas Darnell Swift: Doreen and Doug's baby; born 2/14/2000.

Casa de la Tierra

Cathy White Fisher: 24, graduate of IU; LPN at Bloomington Free Clinic; sorority girl from Gamma House; 5′9″; Carl, Brenda, and Louise's cónyuge; childcare assistant at El Rancho del Corazón; birthday: 2/1/1970.

Brenda Lenox: 22, first year grad student at IU studying Math; 5′4″ buxom blonde; Cathy, Carl, and Louise's cónyuge; Brian's amiga; gardener at El Rancho del Corazón; birthday: 11/17/1971.

Carl Fisher: 22, graduate of IU; longtime friend of Brian, 6′2″ sandy red hair; Cathy, Brenda, and Louise's cónyuge; full time construction foreman with Ron Filmore Homes; birthday: 11/30/1971.

Louise Bacon: 22, graduate of IU now studying for her CPA certification; 5′6″ dark hair; Brenda and Carl's cónyuge; Cathy's compañera; accountant for Hearthstone Entertainment; birthday: 6/10/1972.

Lexi Cortales: deceased, Samantha's little sister; killed in a random shooting at the Gamma House induction when she was 19; birthday: 12/1/1973; died 4/18/1993.

Judy Larson: 20, junior at IU studying criminal justice; shortest clan member at 4′11″; El Rancho del Corazón security team lead; Ross's compañera; birthday: 12/18/1973.

Monte Miller: 20, junior at IU studying electrical engineering; Sora's little brother, 6′0″; Leonard's bodyguard; birthday: 1/14/1974.

Ross Davis: 20, junior at IU studying philosophy; Rose's little brother, 5′11″; deep thinker; Board of Directors for Designed by Leonard; Judy's compañera; birthday: 2/16/1974.

Lorelei White Fisher: Cathy and Carl's baby; born 11/4/1998.

Paul Terrence Fisher: Cathy and Carl's baby; born 7/18/2000.

Casa del Arco Iris

Robyn Koontz Hopkins: 22, Geoff's wife and Kevin's cónyuge; pregnant with their child; 5′7″; just moved back to Bloomington; birthday: 1/11/1972.

Kevin Hofstedter: 22, gay; graduate of Washington State starting grad school at IU in psychology; Geoff's and Robyn's cónyuge, 5′10″; birthday: 2/28/1972.

Geoff Hopkins: 22, mostly gay but loves Robyn; associate degree in computer technology; Kevin's cónyuge; Robyn's husband; 5′11″; computer networking guru employed by First Tech; just moved back to Bloomington; birthday: 5/30/1972.

Sarah Michele Hopkins: Geoff and Robyn's baby; born 11/8/1994.

Casa del Sol

Lamar Trane: 25, graduate of IU; newly minted lawyer; 6′10″; Donna's husband; Lionel's brother; birthday: 3/1/1969.

Donna Gordon Trane: 24, graduate of Oberlin; part time grad student at IU in Cultural Anthropology working in survey and audience profiling; formerly of Casa del Fuego; 5′6″, brown hair, green eyes; Rhonda's sister; Heaven's best friend and assistant; Lamar's wife; birthday: 3/20/1970.

Sugar Evars Trane: 22, assistant manager at K-Mart; 5′2″ full-figured; Lionel's wife; mother of Leon; birthday: 1/2/1972.

Lionel Trane: 22, graduate of IU drafted for the NBA this year; 6′11″; Sugar's husband; birthday: 2/10/1972.

Rich Fisher: 20, junior at IU; 6′4″; Carl's brother; formerly Amber's compañera; birthday: 3/22/1974.

Leon Malcolm Trane: almost 2; Lionel and Sugar's son; birthday: 12/6/1992.

Leann Trane: Lionel and Sugar's daughter; born 8/15/1994.

Honey Blossom Trane: Lionel and Sugar's daughter; born 3/28/1996.

Henry David Trane: Lamar and Donna's son; born 10/31/1996.

Joyce Renee Trane: Lamar and Donna's daughter; born 11/18/1998.

Daniel Lamar Trane: Lionel and Sugar's son; born 6/17/1999.

Casa de los Caballos

Larry Irving: 29, wrangler and ranch manager at El Rancho del Corazón and has accounting job in Indianapolis; Theresa's husband and Eleanor's and Leslie's father; Dawn's cónyuge; 6′0″; birthday: 4/23/1965.

Theresa Adams Irving: 28, wrangler and ranch manager/natural medicines and food for El Rancho del Corazón; Larry's wife and Eleanor's and Leslie's mother; Dawn's cónyuge; 5′5″; birthday: 10/21/1965.

Dawn Vargas: 23, Graduate of IU Nursing School; Registered Nurse and midwife; Larry's and Theresa's cónyuge; 5′9″, sorority girl from Gamma House; birthday: 12/30/1969.

Eleanor Marie Irving: almost 3; baby born to Theresa and Larry; birthday 8/16/1991.

Leslie Dawn Irving: eight months; Larry and Theresa's second baby; born 12/16/1993.

Teri Catherine Vargas Irving: Dawn and Larry's daughter; born 11/3/1998.

Drake Lawrence Vargas Irving: Dawn and Larry's son; born 6/26/2000.

Casa de la Bola

Tim Rubens: 24; graduate of IU; coach/teacher at Scottsburg High School; Sora's husband; birthday: 1/17/1970.

Sora Miller Rubens: 23, graduate of IU; fitness instructor; formerly of Casa del Fuego; 5′3″, black hair, brown eyes; mixed Asian heritage; in 'Kappa' sorority; Tim's wife; birthday: 1/20/1971.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.