Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

69: Hot Times

Coming of Age Sex Story: 69: Hot Times - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

It felt strange to put Doreen, Doug, and Matthew on a plane to Seattle with my parents and Addy, and not be boarding myself. I liked spending time in Seattle with my sister and her family, and loved seeing Jonathan, Madeline, and Matthew together. But I kept leaving the rest of my family during the holidays and I didn't want to do that again. I wanted to spend time with Nicki and Elaine while they worked on her comedy special. I wanted to spend time on the trail with Rhonda, Sam, Jennifer, and Courtney. I wanted to be able to watch Whitney's holiday tournament, and Lionel's, too. I wanted to take Cassie, Mary, and Josh to the master bedroom and have an all-night lovefest. I wanted to visit Sora and Tim at their home in Scottsburg and catch up with Donna before she took off to travel with Joanne and Maggie. I'd gotten a look at Liz's freckled butt a day ago that had me hard all day. We were definitely going to have a meeting. Angela and I were going to take her mother up on a night at the new house and run around naked with each other. Rose was still a little shell-shocked from her birthday party and I wanted to wake up pillowed on her mons again. And Dani...

It wasn't that I had a specific plan with Danielle, but if I went to Seattle, I'd want to take her with me. And if I had Dani alone in my bed for a week, we'd come back different. That was scary. If Dani and I made love, would we ruin the calm comforting effect she had on everyone? Would she become a wild participant in all our sexual activities? I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answer to either of those questions. Making love to Joanne had ruined years of expectation and friendship that we were still trying to piece back together. We were working on it and the fact she'd become a member of the tribe was real progress. But we were a long way from the constant caring and teasing we'd enjoyed for so many years.

Of course, Dani and I were different. That's easy to say. We'd never felt a sexual tension of something forbidden or hidden away. We were both quite happy to sit and cuddle, sleep together, pet each other, and even bring each other off. We just hadn't been in the right place and time for my cock to slip into her pussy yet. It was coming soon.


Each casa had its own little Christmas morning rituals and family gatherings. Since we didn't make a big deal out of gifts for so many people, it wasn't necessary for everyone to be there at the same time for opening presents. We had a kettle of mulled cider, coffee, hot chocolate, and even mimosas and gluehwein for people when they came into the big house. I baked batch after batch of scones. We had lots of fruit. When people were hungry, I fixed omelets and we had sliced ham. There were just too many of us for a sit-down meal.

Later in the afternoon, after I'd taken parents to the airport, Rachel came by and gave me a little kiss.

"I'm taking a few days and going up to Mishawaka with my folks. I plan to spend a couple days with the guys in Nappanee next week. We're working on the design for the village square and the shops. Leonard is going to be up there, too, so we'll specifically be looking at what it takes to get him into business," Rachel said.

"It sounds like you'll have an exciting week. I love what you are doing with the village," I said.

"Um ... Sandy's staying here at the ranch and she'll be all alone," Rachel said. "Include her with you guys sometimes, please?"

"Of course! She can come over any time!"

"You, uh ... might want to visit her, too," Rachel whispered. She gave me a quick kiss and headed out to meet her parents. Oh, crap!

Carl, Brenda, Louise, and Cathy stopped by to wish us a Merry Christmas before they took off for their circuit. They were spending a little time with each of their families over the next week. I'd met Cathy's parents yesterday and they seemed nice, but were definitely in the category Dad described of not wanting to be involved with the tribe. They were accepting of Cathy's unusual family, though. I wondered if they were going to get Cathy to commit as a cónyuge or if she would always be a compañera—with benefits.

Casa del Sol was full. There was no way anyone was going to dislodge Regina now that she had a grandbaby. Malcolm had the week off, so he was staying with his daughter and grandson as well. Doris Trane was not to be outdone and was camped in the barn duplex, too. Lamar would be leaving with the Redress crew on Monday for filming in San Francisco where they'd be taping on New Year's Eve. I kind of wished I could go along on that one. Renee was going on a trip to Jamaica with her mother for a week and they were leaving on Saturday. She came by to wish me a Merry Christmas, too. She started by licking my ear.

"Have you forgotten me, Brian?"

"Renee! How could I ever forget you? I know we don't see each other often, but I love it when we do," I said.

"Still, it's been seven years since I spent the night in your bed, rubbing each other to one climax after another and we still haven't made love."

"Honey, just because we are all one clan doesn't mean that we all screw each other. Besides, I do recall one instance at the fireside this summer..."

"Feeling your tongue on my clit and your come in my mouth just left me wanting more. So, I just want you to think of me this week. Lying naked on the beach. No company but my mother. Sipping some drink with an umbrella in it. My dripping pussy wishing you were between my legs and parting my folds with your cock."

Damn it! I could really imagine that. Renee was still as beautiful as the first day I met her when I was in eighth grade. Actually, she was one of those women who was even more beautiful as an adult than as a teen and just seemed to become more beautiful every day. I couldn't figure out what was taking Lamar so long to just marry her.

Renee kissed me. I was lost. Renee's kisses could still transport me into another world. She'd taken the time to teach me to kiss when I was a freshman in high school and I'd treasured every lesson. I looked forward to the refresher course. Before the kiss was over, she'd moved my hand inside her gi to fondle her perfect breast.

"Don't forget about me while I'm away," she whispered. Not bloody likely!


I was trying to visit each of the living spaces during the course of the day. The dorms were only about half full as several of the younger clan had gone home with their families this morning. Judy launched herself into my arms when I came up the stairs and announced my presence. She was stark naked and very wiggly. She was so light that it was no problem to hold her up with her strong legs wrapped around my waist.

"Did you come to make love to me for Christmas?" she asked between kisses.

"That wasn't the reason, but it would be a good reason," I said. I dipped my head to capture her nipple between my lips and she squealed.

"What about us?" pouted Lexi. She hugged me from one side, pressing her generous boobs into my arm.

"I could use some Christmas loving, too, Brian," Amber said. She pressed herself against my other side. "Poor abandoned orphan child that I am with no one to love me." She made light of her situation, but it wasn't funny as far as I was concerned. Her dad had been transferred to an office in Hawaii. They told Amber they would 'probably' come back for a while in the spring. Not even an invitation to visit. Judy released me and I hugged and kissed both Lexi and Amber.

"As much as I like the idea of exploring all three of you thoroughly and finding out exactly how much I could give you for Christmas, I need to visit others this afternoon, too. How about if we put it off a couple days and I'll spend the whole night with the three of you. Or day. Whatever."

"If we could have a little Christmas make-out session, that would be cool," Lexi said.

"Yeah. Then we'll just have to fall back on each other for relief later," Amber giggled.

I was pretty happy about the make-out session and stayed long enough to make sure the girls each got at least one Christmas orgasm. Then they jumped up with a squeal when Lexi's mom called upstairs and asked if they were ready to go.

"I forgot! We're going to Indy for Chinese food! It's our Christmas dinner tradition," Lexi said. "I'll try to make sure Sam and Rhonda come back horny!"

Only Adam, Warren, and Ross were still at the ranch from the guys' dorm and I found them sitting downstairs. Our greeting was a little tamer than with the girls.


After I'd visited with Lionel, Sugar, and the new baby—as well as associated parents and siblings—I went to the lower level of the barn duplex. Larry greeted me at the door in his altogether. Apparently, Theresa's and his parents had left after their Christmas dinner and they were relaxing.

"Please, make yourself comfortable, Brian," Theresa said as she bounced Ellie on her knee. Ellie still wore a diaper, but Theresa was naked. The bouncing of her knee set her boobs in motion and Ellie was trying to catch one. I pulled off my gi and Larry handed me a towel.

"We're just getting ready to have a sip of brandy," Larry said. "Will you join us for a toast?"

"Sure," I answered. "Merry Christmas!" I walked into the living room and was met with a kiss—from Dawn. I don't know why I was so surprised to find her here. She'd been adopted into Casa de los Caballos the night before. I just didn't think about her being in Larry and Theresa's home. Naked. With them. Rubbing against me.

"Merry Christmas, Brian," Dawn grinned. She patted my growing erection. "Now Larry won't feel like he's the only one."

"Ever since Dawn walked in and undressed, Larry's been sporting wood," Theresa laughed. "I'm planning to take advantage of it before long."

"Well, I was already starting, just watching your breasts bouncing up and down," I returned at Theresa. I held out my arms to Ellie and she gave up the game of tag with Theresa's nipples and came to me. I bent down to kiss Theresa. "Merry Christmas."

"Oh, god! It sure has turned out to be the best. We have Dawn with us now!"

"Are you having her move in?" I asked.

"Of course!" Theresa said. "I already love having her here. Well, she's actually been living here since classes got out last week."

"Enjoying yourself, Dawn?"

"Oh yeah. I might have to invite you over to help me out occasionally, though. Listening to those two try to start a new baby has been ... um ... distracting." I breathed a little easier. I wasn't sure how adding another woman to this very stable family would work. I was glad Dawn wasn't sleeping with Larry.

"Just think about when I'm big and round and you are the only outlet he has," Theresa laughed. "Then it will be me begging Brian to give me some relief!" Oh shit! I took a deep breath and toughed it out.

"Well, I do have some experience rubbing anti-stretch cream into baby bellies," I squeaked.

"You're nervous, Brian," Larry said. "Relax. We haven't got everything in our lives figured out yet, but we're having fun exploring. It seems like Dawn is just what we needed and we might be just what she needs, too. Believe me, nobody's going to do anything unless we've all three agreed to it."

"That's a relief. You know, I always end up worrying about everyone. I'm sure you've got it handled," I said.

"Not yet," Dawn whispered. I blushed.


The rest of the week was pretty calm—if you can call making sure that I made love to every one of my cónyuge calm. And Nicki. And Angela. And Lexi, Judy, and Amber. Crap! And Sandy. I think I spent the entire week just crawling from pussy to pussy.

Lionel and the men's basketball team were nationally ranked after beating Butler and Colorado in their holiday tournament. I was invited back to Theresa and Larry's Wednesday to help celebrate Dawn's twenty-third birthday. As soon as Ellie was asleep, Larry and Theresa headed to their bedroom and left me to help Dawn out a little. Well, a lot. Even though we hadn't made a big deal about fooling around, we had certainly engaged on a few occasions. And, gee! It was her birthday. You can't send a girl to bed horny and frustrated on her birthday. I had to admit, even thinking about seeing Dawn in her orange stretch pants the first time I met her gave me a boner. This time, Dawn had a good use for it.

And then Thursday, I went with the triplets to Louisville for a party with their parents—and, I discovered, a whole lot more. We no sooner arrived at their house in the afternoon than we were all hustled out to head for Bardstown. Big signs as you approach Bardstown announce that you have just entered the Bourbon Capital of the World. And I guess they are right. Kentucky Bourbon, Four Roses Bourbon, Maker's Mark, Jim Beam ... Going through town is like going down the liquor aisle at the drug store. And, of course, Triple Crown Bourbon. Not only was Bart the master distiller, he actually did own the company. It doesn't take all that many people to run a distillery, I guess. Bart said he only had twenty employees. The party was for his employees and their families. As soon as we got to the hotel—the General Nelson Inn—Bart grabbed me and took me to 'his still.' He gave me a tour and once he was in his environment, he lost most of his backwoodsy persona and gave me a really good rundown on the process from selecting the grain to casking and bottling. It was pretty cool and Bart mentioned that his business was a natural for a chemist. In fact, that was what he'd majored in when he was in college. Man! What you learn.

We went back to the inn to dress for dinner. I had to remind myself to find out who the heck General Nelson was. Turns out he was one of four union officers from Kentucky who was promoted to General during the Civil War. When I read the little historical brochure about the 300-pound gorilla, I wasn't surprised that Bart had chosen this inn for his company party.

I picked up the key to my room and wasn't completely surprised to find three girls dressing for dinner. At least I assumed they were going to dress. They were applying makeup and working on each other's hair. None of them had clothes on. In the room was one king-size bed. When she saw me, Dani squealed and ran to me. She started immediately removing my clothes and in a couple seconds, we were hugging and running our hands all over each other. I looked her in the eye and she changed the nature of our game when she kissed me. Our petting was calming. Our kissing was exciting. I rose between us and Dani panted against my neck.

"Sweetheart, what is it you want to have happen tonight?" I asked. "You know I love you and I'm not interested in sex with your sisters."

"Not interested or just not willing?" Dani giggled. "I know, Brian. And as far as what I want to happen, well, if you really need to put this into a pussy tonight, I'd prefer it was mine. Not that you have to, but just that if you do..."

"Dani, I know we're going to make love. I'd rather it was when just the two of us were together. I don't know when. I just know we're going to be there when the time is right. We're having fun the way it is and I'm not in a hurry. I want to know that when we make love, it's something that will last for a very long time. Dani, I'm talking years and years, not hours," I said.

"You make me so happy, Brian. It's not like it's that important a thing. Whenever it feels right to you—to us—we'll just do it. Telling me it's for years thrills me," she said. We kissed again. "But seriously. Wouldn't you like to do a taste test and see if we're really identical? It's a party and we've got this lovely big bed to come back to." We kissed again and I let my fingers slide between her legs. Dani moaned as I stroked her. I tasted my fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.