Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

68: Golden

Coming of Age Sex Story: 68: Golden - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

"You're so tiny," I said. "I know you are a fully grown woman and I've got no call to be talking about how small someone else is, but I'm so afraid I'll hurt you."

"I'm tougher than I look. I'm nineteen today, Brian. I know I look little. It's why I don't shave my pubes. Without hair there I still look twelve. But I'm not twelve. And I'm not scared," Judy said.

We'd had a lovely birthday celebration in the studio, combined with end of semester relief—for many clan members, their first semester of college. I ran my hand over Judy from her scalp to her toes and marveled at how physically fit she was. It was one of the things we had in common. Both of us, having grown to adulthood feeling small, had devoted the time and energy to become the most proficient of Whitney's martial arts students. Her muscles rippled beneath her skin. She was tiny and elegantly beautiful. Her facial features were delicate. Her mahogany hair was held up in a bun by a pair of chopsticks—a technique I think Maggie taught her.

I'd touched Judy on a number of occasions. We'd shared deeply satisfying orgasms. I'd promised this to her and I was incredibly excited about it. She'd told me she loved me. Still ... she was so tiny. I pressed the heel of my hand against her clit and stretched my fingers up toward her navel. I could almost touch it. She inhaled deeply and wiggled against my hand.

"Do you feel where the tip of my finger is?" I said.

"Yes. It's almost touching my navel. You have big hands," she said, pressing up against me some more.

"Not really. I was the only member of the basketball team who couldn't palm the ball. My hands are pretty average, or even a little small."

"But you are holding my whole tummy. I guess I'm not as big as a basketball."

"Exactly. Right here..." I wiggled the tip of my finger. "This is how far up inside you I am going to go." Judy gasped and took hold of my hand so she could feel where my finger was with her own. Then she lifted my hand and put it against my cock. It reached from the tip of my middle finger to the heel of my palm. I'd never used a ruler to measure, but I'd certainly used my hand.

Judy moved my hand again and dragged the tip of my finger through her juices and across her clit. Then she continued upward through her pubic hair and across her tummy until it came to rest against her navel.

"Yes," she hissed. "You will fill me. Fill me, Brian."

I filled her first with my tongue and when I'd had my fill of her juices, I filled her with my cock. Her hymen had been mostly intact and had torn quickly. She gasped and then wrapped her arms around my neck to hold me while she kissed me thoroughly.

"This. Yes, this," she whispered. "Now and always."


Cassie and I picked up Geoff, Kevin, and Robyn Saturday at noon. After hugs and Merry Christmas greetings, we were off toward the ranch. Kevin jumped in the front seat next to Cassie. Robyn cuddled into Geoff's arm in the second seat. I thought that was a little strange but passed it off as Robyn just needing a little more support. It was clear, though, that Kevin was going to handle the conversation on the way to the ranch.

"Will Heaven be there for Christmas?" he asked. "I am dying to try on some of her clothes. And Leonard says that he has a new dress for me that will make the other bitches in this year's contest ruin their look with hard-ons. You know that's the toughest thing about being a drag queen. You see a cute little boy showing his legs under a skirt and all of a sudden you're tenting your panties. And I won't take hormones. I don't need them. I look perfectly beautiful without them."

I glanced over at Kevin. He'd worn a nice pair of slacks on the plane. I hadn't seen his top yet. His coat, though, made him look like a movie starlet. It was a chic, knee-length wool with a fur collar that framed the delicate features of his face. Damn, he was cute.

"You are a beautiful little bitch," Cassie said, making a moue. I was shocked, but she seemed to be completely in synch with his chatter. There was a snort from the back seat.

"He's been prancing around wiggling his ass ever since he put his 'Santa's Coming' silk panties on this morning," Robyn said. What the fuck? Geoff was laughing.

"I bet every one of those boys wants a piece of your skinny little ass." I glanced in the mirror and saw both Geoff and Robyn shaking with contained laughter. Okay. Good! At least she's got a sense of humor. Cassie wasn't done with Kevin yet, though.

"Don't you know it, honey," Kevin answered. "A boy isn't safe with those horny little queers. I fear for my chastity daily."

"I'm sure you're above lusting after the competition," Cassie said. "I bet you parade around in a thong just to see their meat jump."

"What good is a queen if she isn't sexy?"

"And how would you know if you didn't see the results?" Cassie shot back.

"You are such a bad girl. I'm blushing," Kevin said. I glanced. He actually was.

"I wouldn't mind seeing you parade around in a thong," Cassie said. "Or nothing. I think I'd just have to borrow a cock, you know. To show my appreciation."

"Oh, you evil minx! Borrow Warren's, okay? If he so much as looks at me kindly, I'll be humping him on the hearth. He can beat my drums any day of the week. Maybe if I'm nice to Adam, he'll give him to me for Christmas."

The conversation went on like this all the way back to the ranch. Occasionally, there would be a word from Geoff or Robyn as I focused on the road. But when the trio started singing 'Jingle Balls' as we went through Bloomington, we all broke up.


I was happy to see that Robyn was being pretty open and friendly after I'd shown them to their rooms. She stayed close to Geoff most of the time, but participated in getting food ready with Elaine, Mary, and the rest of us. Doreen joined us for dinner and I had one-year-old Matthew in my lap. He was eating baby food and managed to get as much strained carrots on me as I got in him. We laughed. Doreen and I took him upstairs and showered together, cleaning the little guy and each other thoroughly. He was a happy baby and when we were all clean, we wrapped ourselves in robes and joined the rest of the family in front of the fireplace.

I needn't have worried about our modesty with Robyn. She was sitting on the couch naked, leaning against Geoff on one side. Kevin leaned against Geoff on the other side. On the other side of Robyn, Dani cuddled against her and Robyn idly petted her hair. Doreen and I shed our robes and cuddled with Matthew in the big chair. Having his favorite food items bouncing around inspired Matt to latch onto one of Doreen's nipples. She had a sharp intake of breath and then giggled, bouncing our son against her breast.

"He just had a huge dinner!" Liz laughed. "Is he still that hungry?"

"I don't think he gets that much out of them any longer," Doreen said. Liz perched on the arm of the chair and put an arm around me so Doreen could lean back against her. "It always gives me a jolt when he latches on, though. He'll probably suck himself to sleep."

"Guess who his papa is," Courtney said. "Brian will probably latch onto a nipple and suck himself to sleep tonight, too."

"Mine! Mine!" Samantha said, squirming around on the blanket in front of the fire. "Mine haven't been sucked on in a long time. Since yesterday, at least."

"Have I been neglecting you, cónyuge?" Rhonda said. She plopped down in front of Sam and put her lips on one of our mate's taut nipples.

"Oh, baby. I love you so much," Samantha purred as she held Rhonda.

"Hmm. We should try not to have an orgy in front of our guests," I suggested as I saw Jennifer and Courtney move together to kiss.

"Oh, don't worry about us," Geoff said. "It's all inspiring. If Robbie weren't so comfortable being hugged by Dani, we'd probably all be in bed by now."

"Is having a baby really bad?" Robyn asked in a small voice. She'd been looking at Matthew nursing on Doreen ever since we came downstairs.

"The best thing ever," Doreen sighed. Matt had drifted off to sleep pillowed against Doreen's breast. Occasionally, he'd rouse enough to make a few little sucky noises and then go back to sleep. Rhonda stood up and came to take him from Dor. She held Matt against her shoulder and patted him gently while she danced across the room. Such love. Matt had a little burp, but didn't really wake up. Rhonda knelt in front of Robyn and Dani. Dani took my son, but held him in Robyn's lap. Robyn touched him tentatively and then petted his hair. I blessed my son for being so calm and mellow. And asleep.

Eventually, Robyn stretched and whispered to Geoff.

"I think we'll retire now," he said. "Thanks for giving us space in your house while we're here."

"Mi casa es su casa," we all responded.


When Nicki arrived on Sunday afternoon, the family was complete. Tim and Sora had driven up from Scottsburg Sunday morning. I got a call from Joanne about two in the afternoon confirming that it was okay for her and Amy to arrive on Christmas Eve. Of course!

People kept disappearing during the day. I don't mean vanishing. I mean running off. We'd agreed on the mental health survival kits and spread the word to the other clan members. That meant that each person needed a kit. We talked about the kinds of things that would go in the kit and nothing was very big. We all wanted those squeezy stress-balls in our kits. I found that you could actually pick them up at the sporting goods store where they were sold to develop forearm and hand strength. We bought a gross of them. Theresa had a handle on a kind of tea that was supposed to calming and fragrant, but she had to run to her favorite organic store in Indianapolis to get it. Three other girls hopped in her car with her and they were gone most of the afternoon. Rhonda spent the rest of the afternoon chasing around after little Ellie. I remembered the first time Maddie came to visit with Betts and all the girls chasing after her around the studio.

A team went to the Greenwood Mall and spread out to find containers for the emergency kits. They had a budget and agreed upon specifications for the kits. But not a design. Addison led the group and they brought back close to a hundred little boxes and bags that ranged from plastic purses to jewelry boxes to little toolboxes. Once they were all spread out in the studio Sunday night, everyone was welcome to attach his or her name to a box. We had Marshall and Martha, Del and Maribelle, and Maribelle's parents join us, too. We weren't leaving anyone out on purpose. It was going to be a great Christmas.

Speaking of which, we'd consulted with Del and he took three guys with him to cut a tree for the studio. We had a small tree in our family room at the big house, but the studio was where everyone would gather for our Christmas festivities. Baking was going on in every kitchen in the clan and I'd been persuaded to make up a batch of my Amish cookies. That kept the ovens in the studio kitchen going for a good part of the afternoon.

What I loved was the laughter. We were all released from school and ready for the holiday. And we were acting like a bunch of kids running around decorating and cooking and singing. Rose had managed to get bigger speakers for her boom box and had Christmas music playing in the studio. Rhonda and I had stopped in Nashville after we rode Friday and practically bought out the Christmas store. We got lights, ornaments, and candles. Ross and Rich were arguing good naturedly about the proper way to string lights on a tree.

While we were in Nashville, I saw a shop called Sunsight Books and Good Stuff. It was a new age shop with books about herbs, rituals, palmistry, Tarot, and just about any other kind of woowoo stuff you wanted. They also had a lot of jewelry, crystals, and little accoutrements. I consulted with Rhonda when I saw the necklace and she agreed. It was really pricey, but it would be worth it. Monday would be Rose's golden birthday.


It was Monday the twenty-first of December and darling Rose was twenty-one years old. We got the day started right. I slipped downstairs quietly and prepared fresh bread and breakfast. Rose loved the fried dough, so I made up a batch and figured most everyone would want some. I'd also prepared a batch of Mom and Anna's baked apple French toast casserole. I popped it into the oven as soon as I got to the kitchen. I heated ham slices and promptly at six o'clock, Josh and Tim came downstairs to help carry breakfast in bed up to our casa.

Even with three of us carrying, we had to make two trips. Rose was sitting up with pillows piled behind her. Liz was brushing her long blonde hair. Rhonda and Samantha were kissing her on the cheek and petting her, occasionally dipping their heads to lick a nipple. Jennifer and Courtney set themselves up to feed Rose and whenever a little sugar dropped on her breast, Rhonda or Samantha was right there to lick it up.

"I feel like I'm queen!" Rose giggled. "Oh, my loyal subjects." We all laughed and I nudged Rose's legs apart so I could get between them. I lay my cheek right on her mons.

"My Matrón often sleeps with her head on me in exactly this position," I said. "I understand the attraction. It's so soft and comfortable. And there is such a delightful aroma."

"Yours is never soft," Rose sighed. "But I love to sleep there anyway."

"Sometimes I wake up to the strangest feelings," I said. Without moving too much, I licked the top of her slit.

"Brian," Rose sighed. "It's morning and everyone is gathered around us."

"Yes, they are. Our entire casa. I'll bet before long, some of them are making love. Relax and enjoy your breakfast, Matrón. I plan to enjoy mine." With that I turned my head and gave her slit a more serious lick. I didn't try to probe or attack her. I just gently and playfully teased around her lips. Sometimes I parted them enough to touch her clit with the tip of my tongue. Rose squeezed Rhonda and Sam to her breasts.

"I am so enjoying my breakfast," Rose said.

I predicted correctly that several people made love while we were playing, and noticed that there was some trading off among those who ministered to Rose's beautiful little nipples. I was a little surprised when Jennifer and then Rhonda pushed me from between Rose's legs to sample her. I was really surprised when Cassie kissed Rose so intensely that I think both girls came.

But the entire day was not to be spent in bed. Rose's parents arrived for a late lunch and to celebrate her birthday. Mom and Anna showed up before dinner, even though Dad wouldn't be able to get here before Wednesday night. And after dinner, most of the clan gathered in the studio with parents who had already arrived. Tim mixed a Cosmopolitan for Rose and she toasted everyone with her first legal drink, clinking glasses first with her father and then with me. Donna had been busy over the weekend. Every single person present had a flower. And if she missed anyone, there was a vase at the door where they could pick one up. After the toast, every person present came up one at a time and wished Rose happy birthday by presenting her with a flower. They weren't all roses, but there were quite a few of those. There were daisies, carnations, freesia, sprigs of baby's breath, big yellow things, some weird puffball that was identified as an amaryllis, and even a couple orchids. Half way through the presentations, Rose was crying. It took half an hour for every person present to bring her a flower and say, "Happy birthday, Matrón."

"Our Matrón is more than just a leader for our clan," I said when I laid the final flower in her lap. She was practically covered with at least 75 flowers. "She is also our shaman, our minister. I want to place this symbol of recognition for her role as ... instead of shaman, let's just call her our fire guide ... this symbol of her role as our fire guide around her neck if she will permit me." I held the necklace I purchased in Nashville up to her and she burst into tears, nodding. On a gold chain was a pendant. The pendant was a star—what the store clerk told me was a pentacle—in the center of which was a crystal. I fastened the chain around Rose's neck. She turned and kissed me.

"I love you," she said. Then she turned to the family gathered to celebrate her golden birthday. "I love you. I love each of you. I love all of you."


Mom and Anna stayed in the girls' dormitory. I was pretty sure I'd hear stories about that in the morning. I led Rose to the master suite. Dani and Angela, as the newest members of our casa, came in to shower with her and bathe her. When they considered her clean, Cassie and Mary pushed me into the shower and gave me the same treatment. When we were both dry, we were led to the bed but not put in it. Instead, we stood at the foot as every single member of our casa came by and kissed us. Granted, Tim and Josh kissed me on the cheek and didn't hug their junk up against me like they did with Rose, but we received a kiss and hug from each of our hearthmates. Dani, who let us both know that she was by no means asexual. Tim. Angela. Rhonda. Josh. Mary. Cassie. Nicki. Sora. Donna. Elaine. Courtney. Jennifer. Liz. Samantha. Whitney.

Each said simply, "I love you." And then Rose and I were left alone.


"Did you orchestrate this?" she asked as I held her in my arms. I shook my head.

"Only the necklace. Everything else came from our hearthmates, cousins, and clan."

"You feel like this all the time, don't you?" she whispered. I felt the moisture of her intermittent tears. They would dry for a few minutes and then flood her eyes again. "Like all of these people love you, and respect you, and honor you. And they depend on you, look to you for answers, and follow wherever you lead. Oh, Brian, I'm sorry. How do you bear the weight of their love?"

"Sweet, precious Rose," I whispered as I kissed the tears from her cheeks. "I bear it by sharing it with you, my love."


I made love to Rose most of the night and we slept late on Tuesday morning. Then we were back in the holiday spirit.

Tuesday was the day Dinita's house was delivered. By now, we were almost used to a house being delivered and ready for occupancy the same day. I was impressed with how individual NMH made each of the homes—possibly due to Rachel's influence. Even though the house was a pretty standard three bedroom, two bath floorplan, the outside was homey and added to the village feel. Dinita's home was on the lot farthest from the entrance and backed up to the space behind the barn where there was a gate that she could use or that Angela could use to visit her mother. Dinita was an avid naturist and wanted to be able to slip in when we were all naked without going through the rest of the village. We didn't mind at all. I was actually getting used to seeing Angela's mother naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.