Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

60: Virgin Twins

Coming of Age Sex Story: 60: Virgin Twins - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Monday the day belonged to Liz. She left her teens behind. After we'd had a birthday celebration with the casa, I took her to my room and made love to her. For the next several hours, every time she woke up, I gave her another orgasm. When I was exhausted, I called Doug and he took over. By Tuesday morning, Liz was staggering and had a glassy look in her eyes. It took two of us to do it, but I think we out-sexed her.

I intended to spend the day getting things ready for Joanne's imminent arrival, but Liz was clingy. She wanted to touch me and be touched all day long. I finally took her to the chair and held her as she cuddled in my lap and talked about how things would be in the future and how much she loved me. I didn't say much other than to ask her a prompting question or two. She had completed her advanced course in cosmetology. She had a position at a salon downtown. She enjoyed working, but was looking forward to summer production so she could get back to her 'real' job on our sets.

And through it all we kissed and caressed each other. When I touched her pussy, though, all she would let me do was gently cup it in my hand.

"My little red mantrap is too tired to play now," she whispered. "I love you, Brian. I love you with my whole life."


Joanne arrived at dinner time with Amy. We'd debated about this trip and finally decided the motorhome was the best way to go. Adam and Warren met them at the airport and drove the motorhome to its accustomed location. It wouldn't be there long, though. We'd be leaving first thing Thursday morning. This weekend, Donna would graduate from Oberlin.

First, though, we intended to celebrate Joanne's twenty-second birthday.

Maggie and Jess were staying at the ranch and Wednesday we had a celebration that included screening all twelve of the Redress shows that aired this season. We'd already received an offer from Lifelong Women's Network for a full 24-26 episodes for next year, but they'd dropped the price per episode. I was scheduled to meet with our contract and IP attorneys the first of June to discuss our strategy going forward. Rhonda had developed a strong syndication network and we'd already sent out a sample of Heaven's work to them. It looked like they were ready for the show and many of those stations had a much bigger draw than the LWN in the local market. Rhonda, Maggie, Louise, and I would be hammering out details with Don and Barb soon. Joanne's manager, in his typical recalcitrant way, wanted a signed contract with LWN since 'everyone knows' a network is better than a hodge-podge of independents. I'm not sure he'd ever looked at the stations in our hodge-podge.

There was one point that was true, however. We would never get a primetime slot with the syndicate. We really needed a good television strategist, but none of us knew where to look for one.

The shows looked great. They were sensitive and caring. Joanne came off as being concerned for the needs of the guest of the week and looked like a real friend—a big sister of sorts. Critically, it got good reviews. But it wasn't garnering a big audience. Still, we enjoyed a solid six hours of playback on her birthday. It was a beautiful show.

Joanne looked at me and I almost asked her to come to the master bedroom that night. I settled for holding her hand all day and pausing at the back door of the studio for a long kiss goodnight.


"Dani, would you like to come with us tomorrow?" I asked. I'd gone to bed with my casa and after a little loving with Whitney, Danielle had curled up next to us.

"Can I? I mean would it be okay? I hardly know Donna or Heaven. I don't want to be in anyone's way. Are you sure it would be all right for me to go?" she bubbled.

"Danielle Wood," I said sternly. "I do not make offers that aren't all right. Would you like to come with us tomorrow?"

"Yes!" she squeaked. I think in the ensuing ten minutes, she rubbed every part of her body against mine and probably against Whitney's. Whitney giggled and reached over to hold Dani's shoulder.

"Stop squirming around! We'll never get any sleep," Whitney said. Dani reached for Whitney's hand and kissed it.

"I'm sorry. But it's exciting. I want to go!"


It was close to ten hours to Oberlin. That was partly because of the construction on I-71 and partly because we missed our turn-off and ended up back-tracking from Akron. But it was an interesting ten hours in the motorhome.

In spite of its massive size, the motorhome wasn't designed to transport seven people comfortably. Of course, Adam and Warren were going. Heaven would be on the arm of her boyfriend, and Amy needed an escort. Then there were Rhonda, Dani, and me. Without having the slide-outs extended, the central aisle was narrow. There were the driver and passenger seats plus two traveling seats on swivels just behind them. The other three were limited to the dinette and bedroom. I knew that Maggie wanted to come along, but there was no way that would work. This was a family outing.

The three guys and Amy took one-hour shifts driving. I'm sorry to say that it was during my shift that we missed the turn-off to Oberlin and ended up in Akron. That didn't really bother us much. What surprised us was finding Rhonda, Danielle, and Joanne asleep together in the bedroom almost the entire way from Indianapolis to Akron. The Joanne who emerged from the bedroom when we finally got to Oberlin was relaxed and smiling.

When I saw her last summer, I thought she was too thin. She didn't look completely healthy. Each time I'd seen her since, she had improved. The Joanne who ran off the bus into the arms of her best friend was almost the girl I knew growing up. She glowed.

Even though Oberlin was a comparatively small town, Amy and Adam maintained a high security alert. There was certainly not enough room in the motorhome for everyone to sleep. In order to keep the official appearances up, after we had dinner and talked until after ten, Joanne, Amy, Adam, and Warren went back to the bus. Rhonda went home with her sister. Dani and I ended up in a motel room by ourselves.


"How are you feeling about life on the ranch?" I asked as we toweled off after our shower. Dani hugged me.

"I love being on the ranch and being in the casa. I feel so free. And I get to cook a lot. Can I continue to work on Young Cooking?" she said.

"Of course you can, love. And, Dani ... If your sisters want to come to the ranch for the summer, they can. It will be a little chaotic with the whole clan home, but we're running production camp again during second summer term. That means we'll be recording two shows every day for six weeks. We're cutting Elaine's schedule to just one a day. This whole shooting two a day schedule was really hard on her. Not to mention the fact that getting a new studio audience out here in the boondocks is no picnic. But, anyway ... I know you miss your sisters."

"I do. Even as bossy as Debbie is, I love her. And Dorothy is always sweet to me. I'll ask them to help on the show if that's okay."

"It will be a little ragged for a while. Unlike Chick Chat and Dance Fit, our agreement with the school is to maintain Young Cooking as student produced and directed. That means that I'm going to have two new producers, two new directors, two new crews on cameras and sound for the summer. I'd like to keep my kitchen staff as consistent as I can," I said.

"We'll have Mary, too, won't we?"

"Absolutely." Dani rolled into my arms in bed and we proceeded to let our hands explore each other, occasionally rubbing our cheeks together or kissing a shoulder or head.

"Mmm. Rub my tummy. My period starts tomorrow and my tummy feels a little crampy. I like it so much when you rub me there." I liked it, too. Dani stretched and curled and stretched as I worked my way down her torso to rub her tummy. Of course, I didn't just rub her stomach and the area around her ovaries and uterus that I'd discovered was where most girls cramped. I also continued to stroke her whole chest and down her thighs. I never focused on her pussy, but didn't avoid it either. As I petted and rubbed, Dani moaned and her hips came up off the bed slightly. When I pressed against her mound, she pressed back.

"Dani, is this too much?" I asked.

"Brian ... I know ... we're not like lovers ... but when it gets to this time of month I want ... I need ... I have to touch myself. Or ... If it's not too gross, you could," she whispered.

"Honey, we are lovers. Just different than others. I'll do anything for you I can. Would you like me to touch you and make you come?"

"Yes, please. It's nice when someone else does it and I miss my sisters." My head was immediately filled with the vision of Dolly's mouth descending on Debbie's open pussy. I hardened as I probed Dani's folds and found her slit wet and welcoming. In the months we'd been together, I'd only petted the surface of her mound and had never let my fingers dip into her warm depths. Her bush was neatly trimmed, the way the sisters kept them. Her little nipples hardened and I dipped my head to capture one and love it with my tongue. Dani's vocalizations were soft and accompanied by the rocking of her hips up to my fingers. I focused on her clit until she pressed forward and almost inaudibly rasped, "In. In." Two fingers slipped up into her sex and I curled them forward. Dani stiffened slightly and let out a long low moan as she came. She rolled toward me, trapping my fingers inside her as she hugged me.

With my free hand, I petted her hair. What I said was true. We were lovers. I just never thought of her in a sexual way, even when we were cuddling and petting each other. Except now—with my fingers still in her wet sex—I couldn't help but think of her that way as well. When she'd caught her breath, she placed a little kiss on my chest and sighed.

"Thank you. I'm ... I'm afraid I'm pretty messy down there right now. We should wash off and I need a tampon." She was right. It was pretty messy, but we stepped into the shower quickly and rinsed off again. She got a tampon and inserted it rapidly as if I wasn't even there. It is less fun to towel off after you've already used three of the four towels. I let her have the dry one.

"You're still hard," she said. "I suppose it's difficult to masturbate a girl and not get an erection. Let me take care of it for you." We lay back down in bed and she went through the same motions I'd gone through with her, rubbing my stomach and bumping into my hard cock. Using light touches to pet me from my chin to my knees, running her hand gently over my erection. It was so gentle that I thought I might go to sleep before I came. And finally, gripping me, she smeared my copious pre-come over my shaft. I clutched her to me and she latched onto my nipple. I began pumping.

And then I began sleeping.


Donna's commencement was lovely. Unlike IU, there were only a little over 500 students in Donna's graduating class. Antonia Hernandez from Los Angeles was the speaker and received an honorary doctorate. She was a lawyer and headed a Mexican-American legal and education group. I think that Bloomington is probably the most liberal place in Indiana, but IU doesn't hold a candle to Oberlin when it comes to a long history of social activism. It was pretty wild.

When we left Oberlin, Joanne wanted to ride with Donna. So did Rhonda. Amy wasn't about to let her charge out of her sight. We loaded all Donna's gear in the bus to transport to Bloomington. With her degree in hand, Donna was leaving Oberlin. The four girls got into Donna's blue Mercedes after hugging and kissing the Gordons goodbye, and we followed them in the motorhome. Warren had made a trip to AAA on Saturday morning and picked up new routing information that would allow us to miss the construction on I-71 and it only took us about seven hours to get back home.


And that began the in-gathering. When we got back to the ranch, Nicki had already arrived from Brown and was dancing around to greet us. Geoff, Kevin, and Robyn arrived on Memorial Day. Two weeks later we attended Amber's graduation from West County High School. Her parents attended and actually acted like decent human beings. We invited them out to the ranch for a little celebration and half a dozen of Amber's friends from school came out to join us. Whitney and Lionel kept the gate, which impressed the kids. They were also impressed by the studio and the spread of food we had out for everyone. Theresa acted as the hostess and Rhonda carried Ellie around behind her.

Joanne, of course, had to fly out for a job in California, but she promised to be back for the Fourth of July. We'd be meeting with Maggie and Jess to go over the shooting schedule. By then I hoped to have the contract details worked out. I'd set Barb loose on LWN and she'd negotiated some concessions. It seemed it was worth having a slightly lower per show revenue in exchange for a prime time slot and residuals. We were getting a ton of mail from people who wanted to be on the show, including a few from England and France, where Heaven was very popular.

And then we headed up to Mishawaka for the last end of school year party and to attend the graduation of our seniors.


Not everyone came north for the party and graduation. Logistically, it is just too much to move everyone from Bloomington to Mishawaka for a party and then move everyone and the extras back again. Brenda, Carl, Doug, Doreen, Rachel, and George were going up. The party would be at Brenda's house. The last year-end party we'd have. Doreen wasn't planning to attend. She was bringing Matthew and would be staying with Mom and Dad so they could coo over their grandson. Liz, Samantha, Whitney, Rose, and Mary were going with me. Lionel and Sugar needed to spend time with their parents so their expectant grandmothers could go shopping.

Everyone else had work to do. Nicki, Rhonda, and Elaine were working eight to ten hours a day to get ready for the upcoming production camp. Sora had actually organized exercise classes for her show. The participants were paying to be part of the broadcast! She would still be doing two a day. Dani had gone to Louisville to visit home and convince her sisters to come for the summer and work in the kitchen. I was pretty confident she'd succeed. The girls had been up three times since school was out already.

Housing was going to be an issue, but Jennifer and Courtney were managing the space allotments and organizing some new dividers to create a little more privacy for people in the dormitories. Of course, Angela was already so busy in the garden that she was drafting anyone and everyone to help. We had a major booth at the farmers' market each Tuesday and she was considering taking things to Nashville once a week as well.

But some of us had attended Brenda's year-end party for at least eight years. By this time we knew the rituals, the games, and even the food. We had fun in the pool, mostly staying dressed, but with a good bit of kissing and groping going on. Pam was particularly amorous when she latched onto me.

"You know what I want for my eighteenth birthday?" she whispered. She licked my ear and chills ran down my spine. I'm sure the girls all shared that information.

"What?"

"I want a lover. For a week. Every night. In a private room," she said.

"And?" I laughed. "Anything else?"

"Well, I was wondering if, when I find him, we could use your master bedroom," she giggled. She pressed down against my cock and wiggled her pussy on it delightfully before swimming away to join the crowd. Little Pam had grown to become quite a tease.

TK swam up to me and immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, trapping my cock between us. She began rubbing up and down on me.

"Brenda says I can't go in the closet for seven minutes in heaven. She said that if I did they would rename the game seven minutes in TK."

"That's a thought. We haven't talked much about it, TK, but you know that I loved making love with you. I hope we have another opportunity," I said. We'd made love twice in the past year, and TK was a pretty wild lover. It was just plain fun.

"I'm hoping you'll help me a little, Brian. Please? I don't mean you have to fuck me all the time, but I want to do it all the time and I don't want to be a complete slut about it. I've been good this semester, like I told you I would. But my itch is begging to be scratched. Help me to not get too crazy when I'm free and on my own, please. Liz said you helped her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.