Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

43: Drama

Coming of Age Sex Story: 43: Drama - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Of course, after that exciting conclusion to Elaine's last show, no one was going home. The crew helped with general cleanup and breakdown of our sets, but they didn't disassemble the command center. Rhonda issued a directive that acceptable dress would be clan gis for the evening as we were likely to have company for quite a while.

Sheriff Donaldson showed up first with a fire truck. There'd been a massive pileup on 37 just an hour ago and all EMTs were transporting injured from the scene. One of the firemen, however, had delivered a baby before and took over the scene when he arrived. Cathy stormed out of the room and headed for the phone in the office.

Thirty minutes later, a woman showed up and Cathy brought her straight in, calling her Doctor Joswick. About five minutes after the doctor got there, the firemen all left. Looked like they'd been dismissed. The sheriff came back in the house chuckling.

"Apparently, your nurses didn't like Ed's bedside manner. They called a professor in their program and she threw him out."

"Will that be okay?" I asked. "I'd hate to have an emergency out here and have them not respond. Should I go over to the firehouse?"

"You wouldn't find anyone at the firehouse," Jim said. "Remember, we're all a volunteer unit. They were just coming back from that mess out on 37 or they wouldn't have been here, either. You know, though, with the subdivision looking like it will be approved and your group looking like a community, it wouldn't be a bad idea if one or two of you guys took the training and became a volunteer fireman. We've had at least two instances in the past five years when we left a truck in the station because we didn't have anyone qualified to drive it."

"That's not a bad idea. We're all students—except Larry—but if we can take the training and be of help, I'm sure some of the guys would volunteer," I said. We all needed to become more involved in the area if we were going to petition to become a town. The subdivision had gone well so far, but each house had its own well and septic system. Marshall Jacobs, next door, had been very interested in how we were handling it all. He'd met with Ron a couple times, too.


Finally, Dawn came out of the bedroom and announced to the room at large, "It's a girl."

"Thank goodness," Sheriff Donaldson said. "There's a shortage of them around here." I wondered if his daughter could be arrested for assaulting a police officer. Everyone was relieved and excited. There was a fair amount of cheering going on.

"Brian, the new parents would like to see you and Elaine," Dawn said, holding the door. Doctor Joswick was giving instructions and filling out a form when we went in. Theresa was cradling a little red-faced bundle against her breast. She didn't try to cover up. Larry was half lying on the bed with his arm around Theresa's shoulder and his other arm softly resting on his daughter. Angela and Cathy were cleaning up the water and towels.

"Congratulations," Elaine said. "You really gave me a great season finale!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't wait till the show was over," Theresa sighed. She looked exhausted and some of the makeup she had on earlier had run in a streak from her left eye. "Isn't she beautiful?"

"She is the most perfect baby I've ever seen," I said. Maddie was already a few months old when I met her. "What's her name?"

"Eleanor Marie Irving. Our grandmothers' names," Theresa said. "Brian, is there a naming ritual for the clan? We want to do it right."

"We've never had a baby to name before. Eleanor, you are the first baby born to our clan. Welcome," I said. "I'll talk to Rose. As soon as you are able to get up and around, we'll have a campfire and introduce her to the clan."

"Speaking of which," Larry said, "do you mind if we just stay here for a couple days? Doctor Joswick says we need to take her in to our doctor on Monday and make sure everything is still fine. She was worried about whether we'd have enough help here over the weekend."

"I'm not worried about that, now," the doctor said. "I'm going to give your nurses instructions for the weekend and they will be on duty around the clock. I plan to grade them on their performance. Excuse me. I need to have the sheriff witness the certificate of live birth." She left the room, followed by Angela and Cathy.

"Elaine, we cut the show a little short, I know. I'm sure your director is pacing the floor out there. How much do we need to cover up in order for you to come in and finish your interview?"

"You wouldn't!" Elaine said. "Theresa, that is so sweet. Are you sure?"

"I think it would be appropriate," Theresa smiled. "But you need to hurry. I'm only going to be good for about ten minutes."

"Just cover up enough so your boobs aren't showing on the camera. Brian, get Rhonda," Elaine commanded. I left.

Rhonda was standing just outside the door with April and a camera. When I told her they could film, she pushed April toward the door and ran to the production console. Joyce hit the platform from the other side and the two of them were seated and throwing switches.

"Quiet on set! We're going live in three..." We all shut up and gathered around the platform where we could see the monitors as Elaine met with Larry, Theresa, and Eleanor. Of course, we couldn't hear anything. Rhonda and her crew had headsets on. All we could do was watch the picture. Rose slipped up beside me and we wrapped our arms around each other.

"Just a few months and that will be you and Doreen," she whispered.

"Doug and Doreen. He's the father of record. After seeing this, though, I bet they'll want to have the baby in the birthing stall," I laughed quietly.

"Oh my! Did you just think that name up?"

"Just seemed like a good ranch term. By the way, Theresa and Larry want a naming ritual for Eleanor as soon as they can come to a fire. You're on."

"Oh! I'll have to come up with something," Rose said. "This is the first time we've added a clan member without a vote!"


The excitement finally died down. The sheriff left. The doctor left. The crew left. They would be back on Saturday morning to break down the equipment and take it back to campus. I heard the cowbell clang and stripped off my shirt.

"Patrón?" I turned to find Maggie standing in front of me. She was still dressed, at least.

"Maggie, what are you doing here?"

"Rhonda said I needed to ask you if I could spend the night. May I, please? I know I'm not really a part of your clan, but I really like it here, and I really look pretty good naked. I promise to abide by all rules. I'm not here to have sex with anyone but if we could talk for a little while tonight, I'd appreciate it. Non-business."

Oh, fuck. Why did Rhonda stick me with this decision? Well, that was easy. At the end of production today, I was officially Maggie's boss, not Rhonda.

"And if I happen to be making love to one or five of my girlfriends tonight, that's not going to bother you?" I said. Maybe I was being just a little caustic. Around me, I could see that most of my clan was already naked or nearly so.

"Um ... I might rub my clit raw, but it won't bother me."

"Okay," I said. "Let me help you out of your clothes."

"Here? Right now?"

"Right here and right now," I said.

"Brian, I give you explicit permission to undress me. And if you touch me a little in order to get my clothes off, that's okay, too. Just no groping." Well, she had that answer down pat. I had a feeling she'd been coached. I looked around and saw April watching with a smirk on her face.

I took my time unbuttoning Maggie's blouse. I wanted to give her time to back out, but she seemed eager and even twisted a little to make sure my hands made contact with her breasts as I was relieving her of her bra. She grinned at me. So she did want to play some. I made sure my hands moved down her back and butt as I unzipped her skirt and pushed it down. She was wearing a thong under it.

"Oh. I give you my explicit permission to help me finish undressing as well," I said. "Same rules." She reached to unfasten my belt and unzip my pants. I wasn't quite all the way erect, but she made sure she had contact as she pushed them down. I stepped out of them and she pushed my briefs down as quickly as she could. As she bent to push them down my thighs to my ankles, her cheek brushed along my cock. I was a lot closer to all the way erect when I reached to her waist and put my hands inside the top of her thong. I didn't run my hands over her pussy—which might have disappointed her—but they did cup her cheeks as I pulled the thong out of her crack and down her legs.

"Thank you for your assistance, Patrón. I'll take care of your clothes for you." She picked up our clothes and turned to go up the stairs.

"We're going to light a fire tonight. Don't forget there is bug spray and sunscreen by the door."

I watched her ass going up the stairs until she was out of sight.


We ate outside and by sundown, we had a party in full swing. We danced and the senior girls seemed to want all my time. Nancy, Susan, Pam, Lexi, Judy, and TK surrounded me as we danced and made quite a production of making sure our bodies accidentally brushed up against each other. Even Amber Drake, Rich's girlfriend, joined them in the tease. Nancy and Susan had not been reserved this summer in being naked with everyone else, but they'd never gone out of their way to be sexual around me. Pam had only done so last week after her birthday. Of course, Judy and Lexi never missed an opportunity to hug, kiss, or pet. Twice this summer, I'd found them waiting for me in bed and I'd loved them both tenderly. Theresa Kelly was another matter entirely. TK was a minx. She never passed up an opportunity to do something sexual even if it was only to come up to me at the most inopportune time possible and whisper "I give you explicit permission to take me backstage and eat me to orgasm." That, just before I greeted my guest for the next show.

It looked like she'd decided this was her night, and everyone else was egging both of us on. Even my cónyuge had briefly joined our dance group and taken pleasure in pushing Theresa toward me.

"We don't want Theresa to have a bad reputation at school, Brian. You need to give her something that will last until Christmas," Liz said. Right then I was ready to give Liz something, but I was pretty sure it would only last five minutes.

About nine-thirty, it was fully dark and we were lit mostly by the firelight and the security light focused on the parking lot and driveway. TK had backed up against me while we danced and trapped my cock between her butt cheeks. I was afraid we'd end up fucking standing up in front of everyone.

"Would you like to go inside where it's cooler?" I asked. It was still around eighty outside. "I'll give you all the explicit permissions you want."

"No," she said, turning and grinding her pussy into me. "What kind of girl do you think I am?" What the fuck? She started laughing. "I'm the kind of girl who likes it hot and sweaty." From somewhere, she produced a condom. "Go sit in your throne chair. I'll be back with some explicit permissions after I pee." She spun me toward my Adirondack and I walked over. I smoothed out the towels on the cushions.

"Brian, can we talk for a few minutes now?" Maggie said from behind me. She startled me and I spun around, whacking her in the arm with my very prominent erection. "Oh! Oh, dear. Um ... maybe..."

"Sorry, Maggie, this might not be the best time. I'm kind of expecting company."

"Lucky her," Maggie giggled. She turned around and ran straight into Lionel, Sugar, Lamar, and Renee.

"Casa del Sol is headed for bed," Lamar laughed. Apparently, he and Renee were planning some fun from the way she was hanging onto him. Maggie stepped back into me and screamed.

Then she collapsed against me in a dead faint, knocking me back onto the chair.

Lionel scooped her up so she wouldn't hit the ground when I fell back and gave me enough time to straighten up on the chair. He bent to put Maggie in my lap just as she opened her eyes, screamed again, and passed out.

"It's us," Lamar said to his brother. They stepped back and I motioned them to stay.

"She's got to get past this, whatever it is," I said. "It's stupid."

"Maybe not," Rose said as she rushed up to me. She had a glass of water and carefully held it to Maggie's lips as we got her to come around.

Maggie gasped and looked panicked for a moment, turning first to Rose and then to me. She was shaking like a leaf. She looked up at Lamar and Lionel and buried her face against me.

"Maggie," Rose said, trying to soothe and comfort her. "Here, honey. Have another drink of water. You know Lionel, Lamar, Sugar, and Renee. They are Casa del Sol. None of them will ever hurt you."

"I know," she sniffled. "I'm sorry. I've been trying so hard. I'm not prejudiced. I'm not!"

"What is it, then?" I asked. "Maggie, we are doing our best to understand but it's very difficult for us. These are our friends. They don't deserve to be treated this way." She looked up and shook her head. She took a deep breath, clutching me more tightly.

"I was raped," she whispered. Instinctively, I held her more tightly. She returned the grip.

"When?" I rasped. Did that really make a difference?

"My junior year in high school," she whispered. She looked up. "Lamar, Lionel, Sugar. Wherever Angela is. I'm sorry. You've been nothing but kind to me and you don't deserve my reaction. But..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.