Living Next Door to Heaven 2
42: Emergencies

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 42: Emergencies - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Of course, we had to deal with the Governor after the show. Whitney and I stood on either side of Elaine as he was boarding his bus with a security guy in dark glasses and a black suit standing on either side of the door as if we were a threat to their charge.

"Elaine, why don't you come in and we'll have a quiet chat about you joining my campaign."

"Governor," she said sweetly, "I have a position on a staff that you couldn't compete with. Have a nice trip!"

"Well, if you change your mind..."

"Goodbye, Governor!" Rhonda had to have arranged that. We all looked up at the deck. I think every woman in the clan was up there in a bikini waving at him.

"Maybe we should stay," he said.

"That's my family," I answered.

"We have gates open and ready for you to roll, Governor!" Tim yelled from in front of the bus. "Thank you for visiting El Rancho del Corazón!" We stepped back, the Gov took one more look at the deck and his security followed him into the bus. I figured his photographers were snapping pictures like crazy through the windows. Fuck 'em.


April and Maggie were both still at the ranch after the bell rang the all-clear. I turned toward the barn and ran smack into our handheld cameraman. Sans camera.

"Jason?"

"Um ... uh..." I thought he was going to hyperventilate and pass out. "Um ... Patrón. I was invited to stay. For dinner. Do you... ? Is it okay?" he stuttered.

"Jason, do you know what happens here at the ranch after hours?" I asked.

"I was told ... by April ... people might not all be dressed. Completely," he said. I swear, the guy needed to sit down and have a drink. "I'll try, not to notice. Sir."

"Yeah. Good luck with that." I laughed, which didn't do a thing to put him at ease.

April, Maggie, and Jason stuck around until about nine. Then Maggie and Jason left. They put clothes on first. April gave Jason an intense, naked kiss goodnight but told him in no uncertain terms she was staying. I'm not certain where she slept that night. I had my hands full of Elaine who definitely wanted a position on my staff.


It seemed like life was one emergency after another. First, there had been Amber wanting to stay past her week with us, Rich wanting Amber to stay past her week with us, and Rose telling me Amber was staying past her week with us. I don't know why they felt it was necessary to pull out the big guns. I was all for it. I wasn't going to send her back to her parents when she was happy here at the ranch. Not until she had to go. And Rich was the happiest I'd ever seen him. I didn't know where they went to get it on, but they were definitely getting it on.

"Rose, why did you feel it was necessary to be so ... um ... assertive about Amber?" I asked when she cuddled up with me. She sighed.

"I was testing."

"Testing whether I'd object to Amber staying? It's a done deal. I wouldn't object to a thing like that."

"No." Rose was being particularly short with her answers. She sighed again. "I was testing how you would respond to me being assertive. I wanted to find out if you would push back."

"And what did you find out?"

"It was a bad test."

I laughed. According to scientific inquiry, it was possible to make a discovery that was not part of the test, but it had to be confirmed by a second test. Oops.

"So what's the real issue?" I asked.

"We want Addison to stay here at the ranch this fall. Brian, it's not fair to send her to a dormitory when we are here. I know she's your family and you feel like what we do here might get back to places we don't want it, but she is family. If Betts were in Bloomington, we'd want her and Allen and Maddie to live here. We all like Addison and she's blending in well with the group. Even on nude nights if you haven't noticed." She finally ran down.

"Rose," I said, "it's my turn to test." She sat back a bit and looked at me. Damn! I love her tits. I just wanted to reach out and bury my face between them. "I want a campfire and I want Addison and Amber ... and April introduced as new clan members." Rose stared at me.

"Well. Fuck. Me."

"Gladly," I said. I held out my arms and Rose came to me.

"Sometimes, Brian Frost, you still surprise me."

"And Theresa and Larry," I added. Rose's kiss was all the answer I needed.


The celebration of Pam's seventeenth birthday on the seventh had been deferred to the weekend. We were all getting exhausted from the long days and handling all the different personalities that showed up at the ranch for interviews and as girlfriends. Then there were the audiences and the staged photo opportunities.

"I agree," Pam said. "But I want a special birthday present from my Patrón."

"You are a devil-child," I laughed. "I dread to think what you might want as a birthday present."

"I hear you give the best orgasms at the ranch," she whispered. "I just want one. Or a dozen."

"Pam, I am not going to make love with you on your birthday."

"I didn't ask that! I'm only seventeen and you are going to be, like, twenty or something," she said as if that made me some kind of old man. "I just want a little of the attention I know you've given all the other seniors." Well, that wasn't quite right. I hadn't touched ... I hadn't gotten real sexual, I should say, with Susan, Nancy, or Amber. There had been a few kisses and touches. But...

"If you are asking me to bury my face between your legs and lick you until you come, you need to ask it explicitly," I said. Frankly, I wouldn't mind that a bit.

"Brian, my Patrón, after the celebration of my birthday Saturday night, would you take me to your bed and hold me all night. And lick me and touch me and make me come as often as you can?" she said.

"Yes, Pam. May I seal that agreement with a kiss?" I asked. After that kiss, I was ready to fulfill her birthday wish days in advance.


"I'd like to welcome to the clan my compañera, Amber," Rich said shakily. "For now, she is a member at large and may be invited into a casa in the future." He turned and kissed Amber and tied a white belt around her gi. It was a formal night and we all had our house gis on. "I didn't think I'd be so nervous doing that," he laughed. Amber rolled her eyes.

"Thank you, guys—cousins, I mean," Amber said. "I've only been around you all for a few months, but I want you all to know that Rich isn't the only reason I wanted to join the clan. I really like all of you and I like the agreement. I hope you'll let me come live at the ranch after graduation next spring."

I stood up and went to the fire. I motioned for Addison to join me.

"I'd like to welcome to the clan, my cousin, sister-in-law, aunt to my niece, Addison," I said. "We got thrown together because our siblings fell in love. But over the past three years, I've grown to like and even to love Addy. And she turned out to be damned cute!" I added.

"I'm not trying to become part of anyone's inner circle," Addy said. "I'm still getting to know most of you and I really like what I see. When they found out about it a few years ago, my parents tried to replicate the agreement with a thirty page document they wanted me to sign. I decided right then and there that if I ever signed such a thing, it would be the original. Thank you for welcoming me to the clan." I tied a white belt around her gi. She lifted the loose end to her lips and kissed it. I turned to Rhonda. She called April up with her.

"It's lonely at the top," Rhonda sighed. We all laughed. "I love Brian and Samantha with all my heart. Sometimes, though, I'm a real bitch. I just want to say thank you for always loving me. I found another person who I'm going to be spending a lot of time with. She's my cameraman. Without the confidence I have in her, I'd never be able to call a cue in the show. Elaine would end up a talking head. Granted, a cute talking head. I'd like to introduce and welcome to the clan my friend, April."

"The first time I walked into the barn and everyone had their clothes off, I knew I'd come home," April said. "You, my cousins, are the coolest and most creative people I have ever met. I want to be a part of you forever!" Rhonda tied a white belt around April's waist. Rose got back to the fire.

"We have the privilege of living in an incredible space. The Barn is terrific. And look! They finished laying the block for the foundation of our new house yesterday! It's still a ways from being ready. It's a more customized job than they are used to creating. But this fall, we'll have a new home for Casa del Fuego. We all know how much work it is to manage the ranch. We're doing pretty well right at the moment because we are all here full time. But in just a week or two, people will have to start scattering. Back to Mishawaka, out to Brown and Oberlin, all the way to WSU in Washington. The grounds and the horses need someone to make sure everything is taken care of. We all know what happens when we forget something. We end up naked in front of strangers!" We all laughed and Rose asked me to join her.

"We've asked Theresa and Larry Irving to join us as ranch managers/wranglers as soon as baby Irving makes his appearance on Labor Day," I said. "After talking for a long time, they have agreed to not only manage the ranch, but to become part of our clan. I'd like to welcome to the clan, our cousins Theresa and Larry of the new Casa de los Caballos." Theresa and Larry came up. They were still wearing white gis, but Rose and I tied beige belts around them. "Theresa, we have to tie this up here until junior makes his appearance. Then we can move the belt down a few inches," I said, tying it loosely beneath her boobs.

"We got exposed to the clan..." Larry started. Everyone laughed, remembering the day the two walked in and found all of us nude. "I mean we had first contact, five years ago when a kid brought four girlfriends to Starbridge Ranch and then one of them actually talked the five mothers into letting them all sleep in the same cabin. I thought that was pretty phenomenal that parents trust these kids like that. Theresa and I talked about that a lot over the next few years as we courted and headed toward marriage. One thing that we agreed on was that we'd like to be the kind of people who could be trusted like that. We realize we're a little older than the rest of you, but we want you to know that you can trust us like that. We'll earn that from you." Theresa looked out and smiled.

"All I can say is, fifty babysitters." We really started laughing at that.

"One more thing!" I shouted. "To the youngest member of our clan. Happy seventeenth birthday, Pam!" we all clapped and Rose started some music playing. There was some dancing and some gathering in small groups. There was some necking in the shadows, and some getting naked as we shed our gis. Eventually, I ended up in my usual Adirondack as girlfriends and cousins came to sit next to me, on me, or just greet me. I was shocked when a very naked Theresa settled into my lap with Larry hanging onto her hand.

"Theresa!" I said.

"Baby wants to meet the Patrón," she said simply. She pulled both my hands around her and placed them on her baby bump as she leaned back against me. I tried to will my cock not to respond to her butt wiggling on it, but my cock had a will of its own. Theresa didn't seem to mind.

"You're going to have your hands full of your own, soon," Larry said, looking over at Doreen. "But we really do like the idea of our baby growing up in this environment. Brian, thank you for this opportunity."

"You can't imagine what it means to have someone who knows what they're doing out here on the ranch," I said. "We've really been winging it and we've been lucky."

"I think luck is something that follows you around like a love-sick puppy," Theresa said. "All right. I know you want to, so one time," she said suddenly. She pulled my hands off her stomach and guided them to cup her full round breasts. She helped me squeeze them. "They used to be for sex. Now they're baby bottles," she laughed. "Help me up." I squeezed one more time and helped lift her out of my lap. She and Larry headed for their lower duplex. They wouldn't move in until after the baby was born, but they'd been spending most weekends out there and got along well with Robyn, Geoff, and Kevin.


And then there was Pam. She waited patiently until it looked like everyone who was going to sit on me had done so, then she came and looked at me shyly. I held out my arms and she curled up in my lap. She kept her head down, not looking me in the eye. I lifted her chin so we could have eye contact.

"It's not spelled out as clearly as I think it should be in the agreement," I said. "But permissions are revocable. Completely. At any time. Never think you have to go through with something because you gave permission once." She threw her arms around my neck and hugged herself to me.

Pam reminded me a lot of Cassie. She seemed like a late bloomer, but really only because she was so much younger than the others. She was sweet and innocent on one side and wild and daring on the other. Like the other seniors, she kept her pussy partly shaved and totally trimmed. Apparently that was the style. Her breasts were soft with large round areolae and thick nipples. But once you saw her face, it was hard to notice anything else. It was elfin. Her face was even younger than the rest of her. She was wide-eyed and mischievous.

"Nobody else has actually given me an orgasm," she whispered. "Not that I haven't been touched, but never quite got there. Brian, will you show me how? Please take me to bed. My permissions stand."

I caught Josh's eye and asked him to be responsible for seeing the fire was out. He nodded and went back to cuddling Cassie and Mary. I picked up Pam and carried her to my bed.


Pam is damn, damn, damn cute. She has dark blonde hair that is sort of streakish with darker brown. I'd have thought she did some fancy dye job on it if it weren't for the fact that I'd watched the streaks become more pronounced as we spent the summer in the sun. It was cut short in a pixie cut that left bangs that swept down to her left eyebrow. Her nose was short and turned up slightly at the end. She had a cupid's bow mouth that just begged to be kissed.

So I did.

She was timid with her kisses but when I got playful and nipped at her lips with my teeth, she joined right in.

"I'm not very good at it," she giggled. "At kissing, I mean."

"What gave you that idea? I'm liking kissing you. Are you not enjoying it?"

"I'm loving it. I just kind of always smash my lips together and stick out my tongue."

"We'll get to that," I said, tracing her lips lightly with the tip of my tongue. Her tongue darted out but I pulled back just enough that she couldn't get it in my mouth. She licked my lips instead. I'd had the best kissing instructor in the world in Renee. And though I didn't kiss her often, Sandy had shown me she was just as good. Of course, we all learn from our partners and I kind of hoped George was getting some good lessons from Dawn if the way Pam kissed was learned from him. There is nothing that turns me on more than kissing, and my experience with other girls led me to believe it was true with them as well. As we played with our lips and teeth and tongues, Pam's breathing sped up and I could see a flush appear on her skin. I held her and let my right hand trail up and down her back and butt, then back up the outside of her thigh and across her hips and ribs under her arm. Her breath caught as I got close to her breast and when I didn't touch it, she moaned.

If she'd never had an orgasm from another person, I reasoned that it had probably been rushed. I was willing to bet George had had orgasms, just from the way Pam was petting my cock and rubbing it against her tummy. It would be easy to lose control and spurt all over her. I might later, but not yet.

When I traced the curve of her breast, she pushed it out toward me, moaning her approval and frustration at my unwillingness to maul her. I teased at her breasts and ran my fingertips from their soft curve down toward her navel. She sucked in her tummy as if trying to give me more room to get to the good stuff. I stopped at the touch of her hair, though, and worked my way around to her back and up to where I could caress her exposed neck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.