Living Next Door to Heaven 2
41: Strictly Political

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 41: Strictly Political - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

"Patrón?" Rich said when he came up to me. "I'd like you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Drake, Amber's parents. Mr. and Mrs. Drake, this is our clan's patrón, Brian Frost."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Drake. We're glad Amber can be with us this week," I said.

"I'm sure," Mr. Drake said. "If you want to keep her longer, just let us know. I'd rather not make this drive for nothing. I've heard you do movies. Can we tour the studio?"

"Certainly. And it's television. Of course, this is Sunday, so nothing is being filmed today."

"Damn," he said. His wife rolled her eyes and then pointed at Lexi and Judy, headed for the corral in short shorts and cowboy boots. "Damn," he said again.

I handed them off to Rhonda and motioned to Josh to accompany them. He nodded his head and followed Mr. and Mrs. Drake as Rhonda explained our production schedule. I turned to Rich and Amber.

"What's going on?" I asked bluntly.

"My father is a pig. My mother is a sow. End of story," Amber said in disgust. "I'm sorry, Patrón. I'll get them to leave now."

"Amber, I've asked this of other members of our clan, so please don't think I'm singling you out. Are you being abused?" I said.

"Oh, god no. If he ever tried something he'd wake up with his balls in his mouth. And he knows it. He doesn't want me. He wants anyone I can bring home for him. That's why I don't bring anyone home," she said. "Really, the sooner they are out of here, the better for all of us. He was just hoping that you'd be shooting a porn video while he was here." She hung her head.

"You know we don't do that here, right?" I said. She hugged Rich to her.

"Yeah, I know. My father wouldn't sign a release for me, though, until he saw for himself. He's expecting to walk in there and find a big bed with lights and cameras all around it. He's going to be so disappointed. But he'll sign the release and hope that he can get a copy of the video," she said.

"Well, he won't find any of that here." I was trying to think if the girls had started rearranging the beds upstairs yet. "Seriously, Amber, we need to talk before they leave. I mean you and Rich and me. How much has Rich told you about life here on the ranch?"

"Enough to make me jealous," she laughed. "I know you guys all get naked. It doesn't bother me."

"There are rules surrounding that. We have guests, audiences, and television crew here for ten hours every day. We have a construction crew that will be working long, hard hours on the new house. We have parents who come to visit. We are never nude when there are people outside the clan here unless they have specifically agreed to it. That means that we will not be nude this week unless you are okay with it. Understand?" I asked.

"I'm fine with it. I'll abide by the rules, Brian. I might be a little embarrassed the first time, but I'll strip for you right now if you want me to," she answered. Rich put a hand against his forehead.

"No, thank you. It's okay, Rich. I don't think there's going to be a problem. You're right, though, Amber. We need to get rid of your parents now."

"Uh ... one other thing," she said. "Is it all right for me and Rich to get it on at night? You're not like doing bed checks, are you?"

"Amber!" Rich howled. "Please!"

"Rich, you've been gone for a month. I've got needs, too, you know."

"Amber, look," I said, coming to Rich's rescue. "I'm not your daddy. That didn't come out right. I'm not your guardian. Nobody here is going to criticize you for getting it on with Rich. We aren't babysitters. But, you know the rules. You memorized them before prom. I remember you reciting them as we danced. The rules apply here. Even if you see someone else doing something, it doesn't give you the right to join them. There's also the matter of sleeping arrangements. You are in the girls' dorm. Rich is in the boys' dorm. Probably, no one in either dorm would complain about watching you. But you ask first. If you want private space, you need to check the guest room schedules or go over to Rich's casa and see if you can have a room there. But we have to keep a space available for Larry and Theresa. Now, are you okay with all that?"

"May I kiss you as affirmation, Patrón?"

"Sure." She kissed me. I was dreading it, but she didn't push it. Of course, that's when her parents came out of the barn.

"I knew it."

"Dad, please. Everything is fine. I'm good. You can go now."

"Well, call if you need anything or if you want to stay longer. I signed the release, though I'd like to see anything that gets filmed," he said.

"Are you a cook?" I asked simply. "We can supply you with lots of our tapes."

"Uh ... no. Thanks." He headed for his car and Amber's mother hugged her. She looked a little embarrassed.

"I'll get him out of here. He found the sunbathers on the deck and that nice young man had to ask him to leave. You know, I wouldn't put up with it except for the way he fucks me after he's seen your friends. Have a good week, Amber." She followed her husband to the car and Amber was left with Rich and two suitcases. She sighed.

"Sorry you had to witness that," she said. "I have a driver's license, but no car. Maybe someone could give me a lift home."

I heard a buzz overhead and a yellow single engine airplane flew over. He dipped wings left and right and then swung north. A few minutes later I heard Judy clanging on the cowbell.

"The ranch is clear of guests!" she called. "No anticipated guests for the rest of the day."

"Have fun. I think I'll let Rich show you to your quarters, Amber. This will be a fun week."


I was pooped. Joanne leaving. Cassie's parents arriving. My long talk with John. Amber's arrival and her bizarre parents. Her father was a creep, but did her mother really say she liked the way he fucked her after he'd seen Amber's friends? Fortunately, Amber seemed to be okay. In fact, funny, sarcastic, and sexy. Yeah. We all got naked after Judy sounded the all clear. Like others had their first time, she started off just showing her very impressive breasts and keeping her panties on. I lost track of her before I found out if she lost those later.

"May I sleep with you, novia?" Cassie whispered as she moved on the bed. I opened my arms and she lay next to me. I felt the bed shift and realized Josh and Mary were on the other side. We were asleep in seconds.


I awoke in the middle of the night to a delightful sensation. I was spooned behind Cassie, my erection pressed between her legs. They were parted and Cassie was dragging my cock back and forth through her wetness, rubbing the tip against her clitoris, and swabbing it back to her hole. I jerked involuntarily as I awoke and nearly buried myself in her pussy. She caught her breath and froze, her grip on my cock tightened. I was close. I don't know how long she'd been playing like this, but she was very hot and very wet. We stayed in that position for a few seconds as I held my breath.

She eased up away from me and pushed my cock safely back to her butt. She didn't let go with her hand and guided me to her asshole. Then she pushed. I was well-lubricated from her pussy juices and the head of my cock pressed through the rubbery ring of muscle. Cassie gasped and whined out her orgasm, her anus fluttering open and closed around the head of my cock. I let loose a torrent of come trying to thrust into her, but held firmly in check with her hand preventing me from going further. We stayed locked together in our orgasmic rictus for a moment and Cassie shifted to pull me out of her. She rolled in my arms to face me and kissed me fiercely.

She held me in that position, our faces touching, sharing the same air, for the rest of the night. Occasionally she would whisper, "My novia. My beloved."


Morning was chaos. We were taping Sora first and then Elaine's first guest of the day, the director of the County 4H club. Elaine's monologue was about how she met the love of her life at the 4H Fair. Of course, it wasn't actually about her and me. It was about the 4H pledge and how she had eschewed the usual events, like foods, clothing, photography, cattle breeding, and entered the boyfriend training event. No, there isn't actually a boyfriend training event, but after Elaine's monologue, I think the director was considering adding one.

We had a number of kids from the local club in the audience, and it was fun to have a younger crowd.

Sora got only a short rest and was immediately back on for her second taping of the day. She had kids to teach her dances to, as well, and they got right into it. We had a quick lunch and reset everything for the next audience. In keeping with 4H day, we had the local clubs that had kids in foods for the afternoon taping. We were all pacing around and trying to make jokes with each other while Rhonda kept looking at her watch. It was the largest audience we'd ever tried to control, with ten seated at Elaine's set and ten more at the counter for the kitchen. We were going to tape in a continuous flow from one to the other.

"They're here!" Samantha announced. Elaine and I went to greet Harvey and Miss Polly at the door.

"Miss Polly, I'm so excited that you could be on the show!" I said. She'd given me my start in show business with a weekly slot on The Homemakers' Hour. Rhonda already had Harvey in a hug and Lonnie stood by waiting to shake hands.

"I'm so sorry you had to rearrange your schedule," she said. "Next week is fair week and you know how the week before is. Elaine! You look fabulous! Just push me into the right position and let's not waste any more of your crew's time."

"Come and meet your audiences," Elaine said. "You've got quite a fan club down here in Bloomington."

We did basic introductions to everyone and got Miss Polly to our dressing room side where Liz checked her hair and makeup.

"We're live in five," Rhonda announced. "Shuffle in your chairs now. We don't want squeaks during Elaine's monologue. We will make a cut as soon as we shift sets and there will be time to take a quick break before we pick up with Young Cooking. Cameras! Position and rolling. Sound check! Lights! Places everyone!"

I about lost it when Elaine made her entrance. Five minutes ago when I saw her, she had on one of her usual cute dresses that Leonard had designed for her. I was surprised that she hadn't changed from her earlier outfit. If nothing else, Elaine was going to have sixty new outfits at the end of the summer. I don't think she'd worn the same one twice so far. But what she was wearing now was—for lack of a better word, dowdy. She had a housedress on and an apron. With it she wore a string of pearls. She looked like June Cleaver after a very bad day.

And that was the point. Her monologue went through the 'typical housewife's day' and how she coped. The kids in the audience thought she was the world's funniest woman, even though I guessed none of them actually knew who June Cleaver was. She introduced Miss Polly and while the camera was focused there, Leonard rushed out, removed Elaine's wig, took the apron, and she shrugged out of the housedress. Beneath, Elaine was dressed in her professional host attire. She kept the string of pearls.


Miss Polly and Elaine had a great interview about the changing role of women in the household. I had to admit that I'd never thought about it, and my guess was that none of the young teens in the audience had either. My mother had worked for years. It was part time until I was in junior high, but she left to go to the office every day. There was never a question that Dad was the 'breadwinner', as Mom frequently reminded him. She added meat to our diet.

Elaine and Polly painted a picture of the future where roles were determined by interest and ability and not by sex. It was great fun.

"Now let's continue with our own 4H Foods champion and role breaker, Chef Brian," Elaine announced. The cameras moved back and followed Elaine and Polly as they went through the audience from Elaine's set to the kitchen. We shot a couple minutes of small talk and greeting, then true to her word, Rhonda yelled, "Cut!"

Everyone got a break for fifteen minutes and the crew moved Elaine's audience over to the kitchen and up on the seating platform. It was crowded between the kitchen counter and the control platform, but we'd learned a bit about how to shoot with the extra audience from the session with Jordan and Grace Partridge. There was considerable shuffling around of the crew as well. Young Cooking had different cameramen than Chick Chat. April left her camera and accepted the headset from Rhonda. We would work with our usual two cameras plus Jason on the handheld. This time, everyone was clear that there would be shots that included the audience and control booth. The family and extra crew were removed from any area that could be caught in a shot.

"Places, everyone," April called. She gave the spiel, apologizing to the platform audience about the fact that occasionally a camera would block their view, but that at the end they'd all get a sample of what Chef Brian was cooking. With the cameras ready for my show, we ran back a few minutes and had Elaine and Polly enter the kitchen again and I greeted them.

ME: Miss Polly, welcome to Young Cooking. [Kiss on cheek.] Elaine, it is so nice to have you join our show. [Another kiss.]

POLLY: Thank you, Chef Brian. Am I too old for Young Cooking?

ME: Not as long as you can wear this. [Tie 'Brian's Girlfriend' apron on Miss Polly.]

POLLY: I never thought I'd see this day. What are we cooking today?

ME: With Elaine Frost of Chick Chat also with us today, I was thinking we could make an Eiffel Tower cake.

ELAINE: You're still stealing my lines! [Kiss.]


It was amazing how quickly and easily the three of us fell into a comfortable banter as I prepared omelets with fresh garden vegetables. I talked about why eggs stick to the pan and why I used butter instead of oil. At the end of the show, I found my camera spot, hugged the two women to me and said, "Just remember girlfriend. No matter what, I still love you." Polly and Elaine kissed me on the cheek from either side.

It took forever to get people out of the studio. With two pans going and serving half an omelet to each person, it still took over half an hour to get everyone served as promised. We made a real production of it and I had a couple of the 4H-ers take turns in the kitchen as I showed them how to flip an omelet without spilling it all over everything.

Oh, my. I had thirteen year old girls swooning over getting a kiss on the cheek from Chef Brian. One even took the opportunity of having me reach around her to help with the flip as an invitation to grind her ass back against me. Fortunately, I was busy and she didn't find anything back there to reward her. But I guess it gave her a thrill.

I was glad to get them all out of the studio, onto their bus, and away from me!

Polly and Harvey stayed for a little while to talk to Elaine, Rhonda, April, and me. I introduced them to my producer and Maggie was very gracious. Polly wanted to know if Maggie could arrange to have Heaven on The Homemakers' Hour at some point. A lot of information was exchanged.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.