Living Next Door to Heaven 2
25: Family Meeting

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 25: Family Meeting - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

When Mary went home on Sunday, I was truly sad. Even though I'd had to attend classes all week and prepare for our season finale, we'd had some very nice time together. Aside from being naked and cuddling together—which was just normal in our casa—we hadn't really been sexual with each other until the night before. And if I hadn't already promised her that I'd make love to her after she graduated, her virginity would not have lasted that night.

"Your infinite capacity for love," Rose sighed as we watched Mary's car pull out of the driveway. "It's why you are Patrón."

"Hmm. What does that say about you, Matrón? You've certainly got an infinite capacity for me."

"You are my love. I care about all our clan members, but you are my love."

"But you enjoy others as well. Jennifer, Brenda..."

"Do you know that Rhonda has given me more orgasms than any other woman in our clan?" Rose giggled, cutting me off. "She doesn't even know it! Ever since I made that first offer to comfort her any time she needed it ... Oh lord. Every time she comes to me and latches onto my nipple, I come. I can't help it. Brian, if that's what it's like to nurse a baby, I will be climaxing at every feeding time when we have children."

"When we have children, darling? Are you telling me something?"

"I'm not pregnant!" Rose blurted out. We started laughing. "Nor do I have any plans to become pregnant in the near future. But one day, darling. You'll probably have to start making up stories for me in a couple years. Don't start writing them now. I'd end up not being able to wait, just like your stories about losing my virginity." She let out a big sigh and leaned against me.

We walked around our estate, just looking at things. I was glad to see Carl out on the new mower. We'd debated long and hard about what we needed in order to mow the amount of yard we had. We finally found a small used Farmall with a mower attachment, a plow, and a drag. It was a small single-bottom plow, but we were only going to use it to mow and garden. It would have taken forever if we'd just gotten a rotary tiller. He and Doug were all about learning to use the machinery and had the garden plowed over spring break. The ground was so wet, it was a wonder they hadn't gotten the tractor stuck. But they'd plowed a full acre and probably would have done more, but none of us was sure we could tend a garden that was any bigger.

"Do you know what you've never done?" Rose asked as she kept her arm firmly around my waist.

"I've never jumped out of an airplane," I said. "It bugs me all the time." She slugged me in the shoulder hard enough to hurt. "What, my love? What have I never done?"

"You've never taken me on a horseback ride. I think I might be the only one in the clan that hasn't ridden in your lap."

"Neither Carl nor Doug have ridden double with me," I said firmly. "The only way I could get Lionel on Jingo was to have him ride behind me, though." We laughed. "Would you like to go riding with me, sweet Rose?"

"May we, Brian?" We went into the house and slipped on sweats. Rose put on her sneakers while I pulled on my boots. I wasn't going to bother with a saddle. In fifteen minutes, Rose practically jumped into my lap on Jingo from the fence gate. She made no pretense about caring which end was the front of the horse. She wrapped both her arms and her legs around me and I admonished Jingo to remember that I had a girlfriend on board.

"You are always so good for me. And so good to me," I said as I held her close and let Jingo pick the way along the trail. "Do I neglect you, darling?"

"Why would you ever say such a thing, Brian? No! You don't neglect me."

"But I've never taken you on a ride. It seems we hardly ever get a chance to talk without a hundred other things and people at the same time," I said.

"We all do the best we can. We're learning how to cope with a whole different set of demands than we had in high school," she said.

"I'm just always afraid that there isn't enough of me to be ... I don't know ... To be enough for each of you. I love you so much it makes my heart hurt. You all depend on me as much as I depend on you. Some days it's worse than others, but I feel inadequate."

"Well, not to make light of it, but what I feel between my legs seems more than adequate." We both hmpfed a little laugh. "But that's the thing, Brian. We have all been unfair to you. It was silly that when George started calling you Patrón, we all adopted the term and it seemed so natural. But we didn't mean it to be a burden to you. We look to you for love and leadership. We don't look to you to solve every problem and to do all the work. We depend on each other," Rose said. "We are even learning how to share. And I don't mean just sharing in the chores or sharing our clothes with each other. Did you notice that no one crowded you and Mary last night? We were close. We touched. But it was a special time for Mary."

"Well, it was the last time we'll see her for a while."

"And how easy it was for you and me to go riding this afternoon? No one ran out to saddle Princess and Gypsy. No one even asked where we were going." I thought about that. It had been easy.

"Last weekend, everyone seemed to have something to do and someplace else to be when Angela needed to talk to me," I said. "I thought you were all just avoiding me because of my outburst."

"That influenced us. We all realized what demanding bitches we'd been lately. But you and Angela had been working up to that chat for six months. You needed it."

"And now I have yet another compañera," I sighed.

"We would like to adopt her into the casa, Brian," Rose said.

"Into the casa? Not just into the clan?" I asked. That was startling.

"We are ready to adopt Adam and Warren, Dawn, Cathy, and maybe Tim into the clan this summer if they'd all like to join. But Angela is just a natural fit with our casa. Like Sora, Nicki, Donna, and maybe Mary, we don't know that she will ever be more than a compañera with you and a hearthmate to the rest of us—even if she is a compañera who fucks you—but she is just a perfect blend with the rest of us. Her personality fits. Did you know she spent an entire afternoon a week ago discussing Nicki's proposed literary career? And it wasn't just one or the other of them lecturing. I have never seen Nicki so animated in an intellectual discussion. Angela isn't going to replace Liz as Nicolette's best friend. But the passion in their discussion was electrifying. When it finally wound down, Nicki hugged Angela. Not the other way around. It was amazing."

"I wish I'd been home to see that. I hate my class schedule."

"Have you preregistered for fall classes?" she asked.

"I have the form and I think I have everything figured out. I'll drop it off tomorrow. And yes, I've consolidated the times and locations so I can make it from one class to another and not have to spend half the day hanging around waiting," I said.

"Having all the classes and schedule posted on the computer network sure helped. I set mine up on a visit to the library. Courtney actually chose all her classes and printed the form right here from the house," Rose said.

"I didn't know we could do that!"

"None of us knew. Apparently, all the computer geeks got to test the new system out."

"I love holding you and talking to you, Rose. I feel so balanced and in tune when we're together like this."

"And that is what's going to get you through the summer."

"We're really going to do this, aren't we?"

"We will officially poll all clan members this week. The general feeling is excitement. Even the younger clan is excited to be here and participate. You wouldn't believe the ideas that have been coming in regarding how to house everyone and what work needs to be done on the ranch before the production weeks begin."

"How are we going to pay for everything?" I asked. "I know the show has been doing well, but it seems that we're biting off a really big commitment here. Kids who will be here working for nothing would normally be out earning money during their summer. They'd have summer jobs that would get them a car or help pay for college. It just doesn't seem fair."

"I hate to say 'don't worry about it, ' but the truth is that Rhonda and Samantha are eating this thing up. I don't think we are going to hurt for funding."

"But we're already paying on a hundred grand of funding we got last year," I complained.

"You need to talk to our accounting department," Rose laughed.

"We have a whole department?"

"Well, at the moment it's just Louise and whoever she can rope into reviewing her work—usually Rhonda or me—but I can certainly see where we might want another person in that department when we start paying salaries this summer."

"Salaries?" My voice squeaked. I hadn't changed registers like that since I was a freshman in high school.

"Brian, you are our leader. When we've presented everything to you so you understand what's what, then we'll all follow you whether you say go or don't go. But the one thing we've learned is that when we ask you something, we'd better have everything ready to support our case so you will say yes."

"Am I that hard?" I asked.

"Now that you mention it ... You see, I know that if I ask you to take your hard cock out of your pants and let me slide down on it while we ride, you had better be hard and I had better be wet. It just makes sense. So will you please let me take your hard cock out of your pants and put it in my pussy while we ride back to the ranch?"

Oh god, yes!


We had a pretty casual afternoon. We all got some studying done and I noticed that my cónyuge were all around me and available to me, but that no one was hanging on me or demanding attention. As I passed Rhonda, I reached out to her and she came willingly into my arms. I kissed her and she responded happily.

"What would you say to having a family meeting later tonight?" I asked. "I'd like to do it while Elaine is here and I don't think it should wait until next weekend."

"I'll take care of it," she said. "Is everything all right?"

"Everything is fine," I answered. "I just want to have a time of conversation with my cónyuge. It's going to involve the proposed summer project, so you should call the meeting. Okay?"

"I love you, Brian," she responded. Her kiss was all I needed to know it was okay.

I caught Whitney as I was headed out the door. She wrapped an arm around my waist and walked with me.

"Are you all caught up with your classes, now that the season is over?" I asked.

"I think so. The whole short school year has me sort of freaked out," Whitney said. "School's out in five weeks! Mary's prom isn't until six weeks. And her graduation is still another four weeks after that. We'll be out a month before we used to finish high school! Can you believe it?"

"Wow! I hadn't even thought of that. But Elaine's graduation is a week before IU. That's only four weeks!"

"And her final production is this coming weekend. We need to have a really nice celebration."

"Oh, Whitney. I'm so glad you thought of that! Will you take charge and organize it? I mean, do you have time?" I asked.

"Hell! With no practice, I have all the time in the world. But why me instead of Rose?"

"I just thought you'd really be perfect for it. If you don't want to..."

"I'd love to! Oh! This could be fun."

"I haven't spent nearly enough time with you lately, love. Will you make love to me tonight?"

"Right now?"

"Um ... Actually, you might be able to tell we are almost to Doreen's door. I want to go spend a little time with the mother of my baby. Can I see you later?"

"Do you know how corny that sounded?" Whitney laughed. "I want to make love with you but right now I need to spend time with my baby-mommy. That belongs in some kind of B movie. In any other world but the one we live in, it would be ridiculous. But here? I just think, 'Isn't it sweet that Brian wants to spend time with his baby? I wonder if he'll want to spend that much time with ours.' I know. Of course you will!"

"Whitney? Ours? Our baby?" I choked.

"Oh, not now! Wait until I'm done playing basketball. A pregnancy would wreck me!"

"Okay. Well that's fair enough." That was the second time today that my voice had shifted octaves. I wondered if I was going through puberty again.

"Go kiss the baby for me," Whitney said after she'd planted a kiss on me. "I'll be waiting for you when you get home tonight."

"Um ... Whitney? The baby is only like..." I held my fingers about an eighth of an inch apart.

"Well, silly. Then kiss the mommy. Somewhere really close to where the baby is." She turned and sprinted toward the barn. That woman is like a gazelle! I walked into the bunkhouse and said hello but no one answered. I heard voices back by the bedroom so I went on back.

I froze inside the bedroom door.

Rachel saw me and gasped. Sandy turned toward me at the sound. They were sandwiching Doreen between them and Dor's head turned toward me. A second later, Doug's head popped up from between his sister's legs.

"Patrón!" Doug gasped. "I'm ... We ... I mean..."

"I'm sorry," I said. "You told me not to knock. I should have let you know I was coming over. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"But, I'm ... I was..." I'd never seen Doug at such a loss. In fact, it was the first time I'd ever seen Doug between his sister's legs. It was Sandy who jumped out of bed and grabbed me before I could turn to go.

"We were just celebrating. That's okay, isn't it, Brian?" she said. "Come and join us." She gave me a quick kiss and led me over to the bed. It finally sank in that Doug eating his sister wasn't just a normal part of life at Casa del Agua. In fact, I had a feeling it was pretty rare.

"Don't stop, Doug," I said. "I just came to visit the baby and his mommy. I'm glad you are all celebrating." Sandy moved lower and encouraged Doug to keep going as I turned my focus fully on Doreen. "God, you're beautiful," I said. "May I kiss you, sweetheart?"

"Ye-es!" Doreen gasped as Doug apparently hit the right spot. "Oh! Douglas! Keep doing that!" I bent to kiss her and Dor screamed into my mouth as she came. I didn't think I'd ever been kissing a woman when another man made her come. It was pretty damn cool!

"I love you, mother of my child," I said as I sprinkled kisses over her face and lips as she panted for breath.

"I love you, Brian," she gasped. "Doug! Come here and kiss me. At this end." Doug crawled up and I yielded his sister's lips to him. I noticed that Sandy wasted no time inhaling his cock. Doug was thrusting in and out of Sandy's mouth as he kissed his sister. Rachel moved around behind me and joined me in stroking Doreen's breasts and moving down until our hands joined Doug's and Sandy's on Doreen's tummy. I heard Doug groan as his hips jerked.

We lay there in bed, enjoying touching Doreen's pregnant tummy and caressing her as she hugged us to her. There were a lot of sighs.

"Cousins," I said at last, "don't ever be ashamed because I'm around. If you want me to go back to knocking, I will. But don't think I will ever judge you or anything you are doing. Doug, buddy, I know how much you love your sister. I understand not having a baby with her. But man, I just had oral sex with my sister this week. Don't think I'm ever going to think poorly of you."

"We're kind of co-daddies," Doug laughed. "Dor and I don't usually go that far. Hardly ever. You just surprised us and I got to feeling guilty. Don't ever think our door isn't open to you. I can't ... I can't thank you enough for helping us get pregnant. We're going to have such a beautiful baby." There were tears in Doug's eyes and he bent to kiss Doreen again. Doug and I bracketed her from the sides and Rachel and Sandy hugged us from outside.

"Doug still has more work to do," Rachel giggled against my back. "And my amiga has been neglecting me this week while he tended to the needs of my cónyuge. Sandy, I say we make Doreen watch while we take advantage of our men."

"Lover, I want you as close to me as you can get while you ride Brian. Doug might need a little extra encouragement since he's already filled Sandy from one end, but I'll bet Brian is ready," Doreen said. Indeed I was, and as soon as Rachel had a condom on me, I was deep inside her.


I looked around the table at my cónyuge when we met for our family meeting. We held hands in the circle. I had Courtney's hand on my left and Elaine's on my right. Beyond us ranged Jennifer, Samantha, Rhonda, Rose, Whitney, and Liz. We decided to hold the meeting at the table so none of us would get distracted, but none of us had a stitch of clothing on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.