Living Next Door to Heaven 2
16: Corn Silk

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

Coming of Age Sex Story: 16: Corn Silk - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

It was great to have the whole casa home when we finally got rid of the camera crew and audience. We called the rest of the clan that was available and carved up the second turkey. We made extra potatoes and there were three more pumpkin pies in the prep area. We just had an early Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings and none of the extra prep time.

After dinner and dishes, we all had some studying to do, but it had been such an exhausting week that people drifted off to bed pretty early. I was sitting by the fire reading my LitCrit when Nicki pushed the book aside so that she could sit in my lap. We had three big chairs and a sofa along with tons of pillows and cushions on the floor. I was sitting in what was now called 'the throne.' It was a big recliner we found at an auction and usually had at least two people in it.

That being said, Nicki isn't a diminutive girl. Once she got positioned, she pulled my book back to where I could read it and snuggled her face into my neck. I shifted the book to my right hand, wrapped around her shoulders, and as I read, I used my left hand to unbutton her shirt and explore inside it. I quit pretending to read and laid the book down, focusing on my newest lover.

"I don't show anyone my rose," she whispered as I traced it. "I'm not a prude or anything, but I'm waiting for the right moment to reveal it."

"Always the drama queen."

"I thought I'd find a balcony railing somewhere to stand on and open my shirt there."

"Nicki!"

"I'm kidding, Brian. I feel pretty in balance since school started," she said. "I think it's partly the exercise. I've kept up doing forms each morning, even though it's usually around nine. I hate getting up early." She spent a little effort unbuttoning my shirt and I managed to get hers all the way off so I could trace the rose on her breast with my tongue.

"College is pretty exciting, isn't it," I laughed. "I'm glad you're adjusting well. I still miss you, though."

"Yeah. Me, too. I mean you. I miss you," she said. She moaned into my neck as I stroked her breasts and teased her nipples. "I even miss all those other girls," she whispered. "Especially Liz."

"You two sure became close. I'm really happy for both of you."

"Yeah. Well, you know it isn't sexual like some of the girls are with each other. For Liz, if there isn't a cock involved, then it doesn't really exist," she laughed.

"For Liz? Are you telling me something?"

"Oh. God, no. Well, I don't know how general it is for me. At the moment, I feel like if your cock isn't involved, then it doesn't really exist. Will you make love to me again, Brian? Here?" she asked.

It took us about two seconds to have our pants off and settle back into the chair. I pushed the recliner back a bit and we started making out pretty seriously.

"I never imagined we'd be making love," I said. "Let alone in a chair in front of the fireplace and all our..." I looked around and we were the only ones left downstairs.

"I don't mind having them all around," Nicki whispered, "but I wanted once with just the two of us. Rose took care of everything."

"You are learning to ask for what you want," I grinned.

"Can we do it in this position? I mean, is it possible?" she asked. I scooted down a little farther. Nicki struggled a little to get the condom on. It was the first time she took charge.

"I think so, if you want to. There's no right and wrong way to make love, Nicki. If something doesn't work, we try something else."

Well, we couldn't quite cuddle as closely as we wanted to with her sitting sidesaddle on my cock. It was a kind of cool and interesting feeling for both of us and Nicki spent a few minutes working my cock around inside her. Then she twisted herself so she was sitting facing away from me and leaned back against my chest so I could hold and caress her as I nibbled her neck and ears. I wasn't deep in her in this position, but I was able to reach both her breasts and her clit as she controlled the pace of our coupling. I think the tip of my cock was right against her sensitive spot inside because she mounted to her peak a lot faster than I did.

She slipped off of me and turned completely around so she was facing me and straddling my legs. Then she worked me back into her hot pussy. With the difference in our heights and the fact that I was still laying back in the chair, I had her nipples conveniently near my lips and tongue. This time when she came, I filled the condom and held her close to me.

We fell asleep in that position and it wasn't until the fire died and we started getting chilled that we reluctantly parted and went upstairs to find an empty place in bed and have another go.


The house felt empty Sunday afternoon with Donna, Nicki, Josh, Cassie, and Mary all having left. It didn't make a whole lot of difference, though. Most of us were so wrapped up in studying for midterms that we couldn't see straight. The schedules were completely screwed up because tests were not held at the same time as classes. The lab tests for my Chemistry and Physics classes were in the evening. I had to sit the lecture tests for biology and LitCrit immediately following each other. I thought I wouldn't survive the German midterm.

As the afternoon wore on, I noticed more and more people from the other casas hanging out in the big room. My only class with another member of the clan was German with Sora. But, several other people who were still covering their general requirements had classes together, or at least the same subject in different sections, so they could study together. Rhonda, Liz, Elaine, and Doreen took over the kitchen, and we even had fresh bread for turkey sandwiches when we got hungry.

I woke up Monday morning already halfway through my conversation with Rhonda. Literally. My eyes came open and I was staring into her deep green eyes as she blinked at me.

"That's very interesting, Brian. Please tell me more," she said.

"The worms are harmful to sodium dichloride," I continued, not really awake yet.

"But what about the strudel?" she asked. "Were you really going to wear it? Or was that for Samantha to wear because it was as smooth as her pussy?"

"Scheiße!"

Rhonda started laughing. I was sputtering.

"You poor baby," she said. "You're so stressed out. You were talking in your sleep."

"Oh, god. They were all there at once on one exam. I never got this stressed out with midterms at IUSB. I'm sure I made no sense at all."

"I don't know. The part about what you wanted to do with Dawn and Cathy while you were holding their ponytails was pretty interesting," she said.

"What?!? What did I say... ?" She was laughing at me again.

"I have to ask Sora. Most of it was in German," Rhonda laughed. Then she kissed me. And someone started sucking on my cock. Not all blow jobs are created equal. That had to be Rose. She started sliding up my body when I was fully hard.

"Do you want this, honey?" she asked Rhonda.

"I'm not very wet," Rhonda sighed. "Why don't you have it and I'll suck on your nipples?" Rose shuddered as she sank down on me and Rhonda latched onto her left breast. Rose lay far enough forward that I could reach the right nipple and we both sucked. I thought I might lose my cock in the vise that Rose's pussy suddenly became.

"Oh!" Rose gasped out. That was the fastest I'd ever seen her come. She rolled off of me pulling her nips out of our mouths. "Next. I didn't realize I was so close." A condom was rolled onto my cock and Jennifer was mounted in a hurry. I rolled over on top of her and started pumping into her. She was on a pretty short fuse as well, and when I started coming, she was with me. That gasp started us all heading to the bathrooms to pee and shower. I don't think anyone slept through that.

Courtney pushed into the shower with me and whined. "Me, too? Please?" I sank to my knees and ate my lover as I pushed my finger up into her bottom.

Eyes open to breakfast took less than half an hour and included four people having orgasms that I was present for. Rhonda took care of Samantha. Whitney, Liz, and Elaine went downstairs naked and I saw them joined on the front lawn for forms. I knew I'd feel better if I did my workout, so I just walked out naked into the cold wet grass and joined in.


I got through the chemistry exam in the morning and just stayed in the library until the physics lab exam at six. Tuesday morning, Sora pounced on me as soon as I was awake and insisted that I make love to her auf Deutsch. After breakfast, we loaded in the car and went to our German exam. I came back home to study for my chemistry lab exam and found Whitney waiting for me. I think a long, slow, leisurely fuck with her did more to improve my lab exam than any studying could have.

I only had time to grab lunch in the union between my morning physics exam and afternoon LitCrit exam on Wednesday.

"Are you ready for tomorrow, Brian?" Dawn said as she and Cathy put trays on the table. Tomorrow. My last midterm. Biology.

"I've had so much to review that I didn't even look at my biology notes yet," I confessed.

"Why don't you come over this afternoon and go over them with us," Cathy said. "It's my last exam, too." I looked at the coeds and all I could think about was their ponytails.

"I know you take better notes than we do," Dawn said. "Please come and study with us."

"Um ... Sure. I've got an exam in half an hour. I'll be available about three-thirty."

"Yes. That's perfect. Gamma House is the last one on the left when you turn off 10th. You can walk it in about fifteen minutes from here," Dawn said.

"I'll probably only be good for an hour or so before I fall asleep," I said. "I'm so glad we aren't filming this weekend."

"Don't worry. If you fall asleep, we'll find you a bed," Cathy said. She winked at me. Oh shit.


"No, you shouldn't have anything to worry about," Sora said as she drove me over to the sorority house. "I'm just up the street and I'll swing by to pick you up at five so we can go home. Just stick to public areas of the chapter house and don't go to anyone's room. Unless you're really interested in something more. And believe me, I can convince you that Kappa House has better with just one word."

"Oh?"

"Renee."

"Shit."

"If you want to escape early, just walk down to our house. It's at the other end of the block," Sora said.

The warnings were appreciated and I kissed Sora thoroughly when she dropped me off. Dawn and Cathy looked disappointed when I said I'd rather not go to their room, but we sat at a kitchen table and had a snack while we studied. We took turns quizzing each other from our notes and when five o'clock came around I felt pretty good about taking the exam.

"I liked studying with you, Brian," Dawn said. "You're really focused. Look, I know we come off as pretty forward and all, but we're really pretty good students and I would love to study with you some more. Especially when we head toward finals."

"I liked studying with you. This was helpful for me, too. I think we'll do great on the test," I said.

"Uh ... Brian? Could we give you a little thank you kiss? You know. One of those friendly ones but not I'm going to eat your face type?" Dawn asked.

"I'd like that, Dawn. Thanks," I said. I leaned in and she gave me a very nice and sweet kiss. I turned to Cathy.

"Uh ... That's okay," Cathy said. "She can have mine." I think she was blushing. Dawn wasted no time bending to kiss me again. We still managed to keep it sweet and not push it. Sora honked out front.

"See you tomorrow," I said.


I survived the test, hugged my classmates as we left, and hurried off. Friday was officially fall break. There was no filming on Saturday, but we were playing Ohio State and we all planned to attend the game. It was a vacation.

I'd seen Adam on Thursday and wished him luck in the game. We invited him over on Sunday to hang out.

I got up to do forms at six-thirty and, after we'd worked out and showered, we all just collapsed back into bed. That's pretty much where we stayed all day. There was a little loving and kissing, but mostly, we all slept.


We loaded three cars with people and drove to the stadium Saturday, grumbling about having to be there three hours before the game. And then our parking spots were half a mile away. Casa del Sol walked over from their apartment and found us all sitting on the back bumpers and getting food out of the back of the Suburban. Doug had bought a small pickup and four people rode in the back of it along with the ice chests. We all hung out and ate the picnic lunch we had while thousands of people streamed past to the stadium.

"Might know you guys would have great food," Dawn said. A dozen Gammas were wearing matching maroon sweaters and had little IUs painted on their cheeks. "Would you consider catering a tailgate party at our chapter house?"

"Talk to the boss," I said, nodding toward Rhonda. They hung around and chatted and sampled some of the picnic we'd put out. There was way more than we could eat. Then they headed on to the stadium.

"I don't want to turn our day off into a business day," Rhonda said, "but they had a good idea there. I don't know about catering, but we should definitely do a show about preparing a tailgate party. It's too late to air it this season, but I'm putting together a list of topics for next season." I walked over and kissed Rhonda thoroughly. "Wow! What was that for?"

"In addition to the fact that I love you, I want everyone to know that I appreciate you," I said. "I want you to know it. I don't say thank you for everything you do nearly enough. There would be no show without you, Rhonda." She blushed and hugged me.

"Do we really need to go to the game?" she asked. "We could go home and ... you know."

"I promise you 'you know' right after the game," I laughed.

What a hell of a game. Adam got to play. I think they played everyone. They needed them. At the end of three hours in the stadium, the score was 27-27. In college football, there is no overtime. It ended in a tie. We were all hoarse before we left the stadium.


It took us until six to get to the cars, get packed up, and get clear of the parking lot so we could all go home. Doreen followed me home and up the stairs to our bedroom. It was still set up with the monarch's bed, though I thought that setting would be rearranged shortly. My hearthmates were planning something for Thanksgiving.

Even though Doreen didn't live with us, she was completely comfortable slipping in to make love and even sleep with us overnight. I thought, in fact, that I was seeing her more frequently with us on the weekends. I glanced around and saw Liz was also nearby, so it wasn't just a swap.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.