Living Next Door to Heaven 2 - Cover

Living Next Door to Heaven 2

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

14: Girlfriend for a Day

Coming of Age Sex Story: 14: Girlfriend for a Day - Brian and his clan have survived high school, have found love, have formed into casa, and are ready to move to El Rancho del Corazón to go to college at IU. Rhonda has come out of her shell, is the new producer for their TV show, and is Brian's newest lover. The parents are all behind the clan moving in together on the ranch that Anna purchased and leased to them. They are ready to conquer the world. It should be easy from here on. Right? RIGHT???

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Nudism  

Labor Day was relaxed. Adam was a nice guy and was very impressed with our kitchen set when he got a chance to sit at the counter and watch five of us move around making breakfast and starting prep for the afternoon barbecue. He joined our forms and liked the way everyone was participating. When Lamar came out with his casa, he recognized Adam and had a long chat with him. Then he had a long talk with me.

"It's all innuendo and Adam doesn't really know that much. Kids have been coming out to this place for a few years, apparently. Even before the last owners moved out and the place went on the market. Adam thinks AXE was intimidating the old people who lived here before and even thought they'd take over the house this fall," Lamar said.

"What's AXE?" I asked.

"It's a pseudo-fraternity. It doesn't have any official standing in the Greek society and no national affiliation. It started as a bunch of guys who were rejected by other frats."

"How'd Adam get mixed up with them?" I was suspicious of him now. We didn't need to get mixed up with any campus gangs.

"It's easy. They recruit on campus, just like any other club. You saw them all in the Union. The group sounds good on paper and they are especially aggressive with athletes. I almost got recruited, but I was more interested in staying with people from my major than with any of the frats that go after athletes. I'm a Deke. AXE calls itself the Aggressive eXcellence Enterprise. They sound good on paper."

"It's too bad Adam got mixed up with them."

"Really. If he actually pledged or joined them, no other frat on campus will have anything to do with him," Lamar said. "If you decide to pledge, make sure you investigate the frat by talking to people other than members. Reputation is important. Then when you go to a pledge party, really listen to the brothers and decide if they are the kind of people you want to associate with. College is for four years. Fraternity is forever."

"I can't imagine why I'd want to live in a frat house with a bunch of guys when I basically live in a sorority out here," I laughed.

"You've got a point on that one. If it wasn't for Lionel and Sugar, I'd have moved back into the chapter house this term with Renee having moved back to the sorority." I glanced up and saw Renee, Sora, and Whitney talking. "She's recruiting," Lamar asked.

"How are things with you two? Did you break up?" I asked.

"In spite of the fact that we've shared the apartment on and off, we've never quite made the commitment of going together in a formal way," Lamar said. "The life of a college athlete is weird, and a princess like Renee has lots of opportunity. I've been pretty reserved, but we both agreed that this year I should take advantage of a few of the basketball groupies. I don't expect much emotional satisfaction, but damn, there are some willing hotties."

"Wow, Lamar! I guess, good luck," I said.

"And that means that you should not hesitate to fulfill Renee's fantasies, brother," Lamar continued. "She still has unfinished business with you and is just waiting for her opportunity."

I looked again at the girl who was probably the best kisser I'd ever met. Wow!


My Tuesday class schedule had a big gap from noon until 4:00. I hadn't hit a rhythm of going to the library yet and instead of subjecting myself to Union food, I decided to go home. None of our class schedules matched up this year. We all had to be in early on Monday, but beyond that, we just tried to coordinate each day who was leaving when. So far, we hadn't left anyone behind. I picked up Jennifer and Courtney, who were done for the day, and we went back to the ranch.

Starting the week with two labs on Tuesday instead of four lectures on Monday was a real break and for the first time since school started, I wasn't feeling too stressed. When we entered the barn, I heard Rhonda on the phone in Stall One and went in to give her a kiss. She offered her cheek as she talked.

"Yes, but not more than four. This will be our first taping in the new studio and it will go a little more slowly. Each audience member will also have to sign a release, though they will not be paid for their participation. Only the two of you."

She smiled at me and gave me an air smooch. I went out to where Jennifer and Courtney were making sandwiches at the counter. I had an evil idea.

"Jennifer," I said firmly. "Go upstairs and undress. Stand next to the bed and wait for me. I have a birthday gift for you." I thought her legs were going to give out and Courtney grabbed her to support her as she gasped.

"Now?"

"Right now." She looked frantically at Courtney and me and then ran for the stairs, stripping off her clothes as she went. I walked around the kitchen counter and hugged Courtney. She lifted her lips to kiss me passionately.

"I love how you give our cónyuge exactly what she needs," Court said. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I got another idea.

"Yes. I need to warm my hand up." Courtney gasped a little but was in action before I'd finished the words. She pushed her pants down to her ankles and bent over the counter.

"Please warm them on me." I wasn't going to beat Courtney. She liked to have her bottom played with and I wanted to give her some fun, too. The longer Jennifer had to wait naked beside the bed, the more excited she would be. I playfully slapped Court's bum a few times, and petted her as I reached around to find her wet slit and play with her clit. "Yes," she moaned. "Bump me. Bump me." I went to my knees behind her and spread her cheeks. Then I took a long slow lick from her clit to her anus. Courtney squealed. I returned to her clit with my fingers while my tongue played with her tiny hole. "Oh!" she screamed as she came. I saw Rhonda stick her head out of the office and then close the door. Oops. She was still on the phone.

"I love you, my courtesan," I said as I pulled Courtney's face to mine and we kissed deeply.

"I might be a bad girl and sneak upstairs to watch," she said. "Then you'd have to punish me again, wouldn't you?"

"You should not disobey me by going up the stairs behind me and standing quietly next to the bathroom door to watch," I laughed. Courtney pulled the rest of her clothes off and picked them up. She gathered Jennifer's as we climbed the stairs.

We were surprised at what we found.

Jennifer was standing facing the bed, completely naked and trembling enough that I could see it from the head of the stairs. On either side of her and a few steps behind, Rose and Samantha were standing. They were fully dressed. Both girls smiled at me as I silently approached. Courtney got me undressed.

Jennifer nearly jumped out of her skin when I lightly caressed her bottom.

"I'm a good girl, Brian. I'm a good girl," she began chanting between gasps as I petted all over her bottom. I dipped my fingers into her pussy from behind and dragged them through her copious lubrication. "I'm a good girl," she gasped.

"You are a good little Girl Scout," I whispered as I kissed the back of her shoulders and neck, continuing to play with her bottom. "What is it you want, my little Girl Scout?"

"I want..." Jennifer was hyperventilating so much I wasn't sure if she'd pass out before we did anything. "Brian ... I give you explicit permission ... to give me one ... hard ... birthday smack ... on my bare bottom. And touch me any way you want to. And fuck me. Please?" she finished weakly. I pushed my wet fingers into her pussy.

"Do you want that little birthday present here in front of your hearthmates, Rose, Samantha, and Courtney?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Bend over and place your hands on the mattress. Make sure your little Girl Scout bottom is pointed up at me," I said.

"Yes, Brian. Oh, please hurry!" I glanced at Samantha and she quickly grabbed a condom and rolled it on me while I continued to finger-fuck Jennifer. Then she started stripping. I looked to the other side and saw that Rose was already naked. Everyone wanted to play, it seemed. I dragged my fingers up out of her pussy and pressed them against her pink star. I didn't try to enter her, but applied pressure. Her orgasm caused her to push against them. "OH! Are you... ? Oh, Brian! I..."

I cut her off by smacking her right butt cheek hard and then stepping forward to plunge my cock into her pussy. Jennifer's screaming orgasm was deafening. She clasped down on my cock so hard I thought I'd die from the pain. She fell forward onto the bed, dragging me with her. I couldn't do anything but lie on top of her, trying to support my weight as she continued to spasm.

Rose crawled onto the bed next to us and gently turned Jennifer's head so she could breathe. Jennifer was out cold. Rose kissed me.

"Wow! All that from one smack on her bottom?" she whispered.

"No. All that from anticipating one smack on her bottom. She doesn't like the pain, but she really gets off on waiting for it. If I didn't hit her hard enough to sting, she wouldn't get as excited waiting for it," I whispered back. I could feel Courtney pressed up against my back and her hand under us as she continued to stimulate Jennifer's clit and my balls lightly. Samantha claimed my mouth from Rose as she kissed me deeply.

"Only you could give her that," Sam whispered. "Only the man we all trust with our lives."

"I will never abuse that trust," I whispered back. Jennifer began pushing back against me, either waking up or simply responding to Courtney's stimulation. Her pussy loosened enough that I could slide in and out. I leaned over her and kissed her shoulders and neck, whispering to her. "I love you, Jennifer. I love my little Girl Scout who snuck naked into my sleeping bag. I love the grown-up woman who treasures me and challenges me. I love you, Jennifer." She didn't answer, but her thrusts back against me were more pronounced and her eyes opened. She was rising toward another peak rapidly and groaned as she panted. When she came, I could not keep from filling the condom. I was doubly stimulated by her pussy and Courtney's gentle massage of my balls. I groaned my climax as well.

When I'd finally softened enough to grab the condom and pull out, we rolled onto our sides and Rose, Sam, and Court cuddled up next to us. We all sang 'Happy birthday.' Jennifer started giggling and then pushed herself up to wobble to the bathroom. I followed her and found her looking over her shoulder at her reflection in the mirror, softly petting the red mark my hand had left on her cheek. She rushed to me and kissed me.

"Thank you. I love you, Brian. I love you to the depth of my being."


"So Lonnie and his crew will be here at seven-thirty Saturday morning," Rhonda said. There were a few groans as we sat around the dinner table. We were getting a dinner because three of us had class until five-thirty on Tuesday and Thursday. "After the first time, it shouldn't take them as long to get set up," Rhonda said, soothing those who looked forward to sleeping in on Saturday. Not that we didn't all roll out of bed at six-thirty for forms anyway. "Brian's new girlfriends will be here at eight-thirty. They are bringing an audience of four other girls with them. They are all potential girlfriends for the show. I think these two already have the hots for Brian. They practically begged me to let them be first on the show."

"They just have the hots for being on television. You are the only one they know is associated with it. Maybe they have the hots for you," I laughed.

"Um, me? Oh. No. That's ... Stop it! That's not fair. Everybody, that means no running around naked downstairs on Saturday until we are certain everyone has left the premises," she said, overcoming being flustered at my statement.

"We could change the name of the show," Sora suggested. "Instead of 'Young Cooking, ' how about if we make it 'Naked Cooking with Chef Brian'? I bet the ratings would go way up."

"How about 'Young Cocking with Chef Brian'?" Rose suggested. "We could all be stars."

We all laughed. We were pretty casual about wearing or not wearing clothes anywhere in the house. Or sometimes in the yard. This week, though, Ron had a crew working to take out all the rubble and fill the hole from the burned house. The guys had been out earlier in the day to take down the safety fence. It was just outlined in yellow tape now to remind us to keep out.

"We'll be doing a lot of testing of things during this show, just to determine good angles and to make sure all our sponsors have been mentioned," Rhonda said. "Anyone who wants to help can, but make sure Elaine knows when she gets here Friday night. She'll coordinate the behind-the-scenes stuff."

"You guys, thank you all for allowing us to disrupt your lives in order to make the show," I said. They looked at me like I'd farted.

"Brian," Whitney said, "you might be the star, but this is our show. We all own a piece of it as part owners of Hearthstone Entertainment. We're all going to do our best to make it successful. Thank you, and thank you, Rhonda, for being the ones who are driving it. Be sure to let us know if you need something we aren't providing."

Wow! I just hadn't thought of it like that.


"Ugh. I should never have skipped a year of studying German. It's so hard to get back into it," I complained to Sora. We'd just closed our books and she kissed me. I took this particular German class just so we could be in it together, even though I should have taken the basic level three class instead. She kissed me and let it linger. We were sitting on an overstuffed sofa the girls had found at an auction Labor Day weekend.

"Können wir jetzt ficken?" she whispered. Her hand was already in my pants and I was expanding rapidly.

"Ja, gerne," I said. "Ich liebe dich, Sora."

"Ja. Ich liebe dich auch. Now let me get to your dick," she giggled.

In any language, sinking into Sora while she lies back and holds both feet stretched straight up over her head is an unbelievable experience.


In complete disregard for Rhonda's declaration, every member of all three casas showed up for forms on Saturday morning at six-thirty completely naked. Rhonda shook her head and stripped right there on the lawn. I did the same thing. And I worked everyone hard and we lost track of time until we heard a car pulling into the driveway. Then everyone ran for their houses and showers.

That was the beginning of the chaos that marked our first day of shooting Young Cooking with Chef Brian. I had my sweat shorts and a t-shirt nearby, so I snatched them on as everyone scattered. Rhonda ran for a shower and told me to help them bring in the equipment. I helped Lonnie, but mostly just showed him where to put things and where the outlets were. He had three guys and a girl with him and backed the TV station van up to our loading door. By the time the equipment was in and I'd given them the rough blocking for the show, Rhonda was showered, professionally dressed, and downstairs to take over. Sam and Elaine brushed by me as I was going upstairs to shower and rushed to assist Rhonda. Liz took charge of my shower and made sure there was no chance I'd have an erection during the filming. Rose and Sora made sure I was dressed, combed, petted, and prodded. Jennifer and Courtney had already gone downstairs to help with breakfast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.