Unforgettable Weeks - Cover

Unforgettable Weeks

Copyright© 2015 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 103

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 103 - Two people from vastly different worlds shared one crazy night two months earlier. Regan Riley learned that life is sometimes serious and Andy Drayton learned that life can sometimes be fun. Now they've decided to see if they can overcome their differences and forge a relationship. This is the sequel to "Unending Night."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

9:30 p.m. Sunday

"Good evening," Regan said from behind the lectern on the stage. She had been introduced as Rita Riley's daughter - and the representative from a corporation that donated a quarter of a million dollars to the foundation that was putting on the Cancer Survivors Day Benefit Gala. She glanced down the line where Andy still sat. She wished he was up there with her - so she decided he would be.

"Before I convey my thoughts about the foundation, I want to introduce you to someone," she said. She was nervous and she played with the index cards in her hands. "There is another company that matched Riley Capital Investment's donation this year. The Duffield Group has also contributed to this worthy cause. I'd like to introduce you to Andy Drayton. He is Evan Duffield's son - and he's my boyfriend. I've learned that he and I are a much better together than separately so I'd like him up here with me now. Andy?"

Andy closed his eyes for a moment before arising. He had been content to let Regan do the talking but she wanted him beside her. He dutifully walked across the stage to stand next to her. She slipped her arm around his waist and he put his across her shoulders.

Regan immediately felt she was up to the task of delivering the prepared remarks.

"The specter of cancer has never fallen across our families," she said, altering her father's words to include Andy in the statement. She knew both of his grandfathers had died from heart disease. "But Riley Capital Investments and the Duffield Group will always support the efforts this organization makes toward research to find a cure. We will stand with everyone here tonight as we applaud those who fought the disease and won; we will mourn those who have lost their fight; and we will continue to put our money into funding the research necessary to ensure that - someday - every family can tell you what I've told you."

She shifted the cards to Andy and looked over at him.

"Regan and I are the primary heirs to our family businesses - and the money our parents and grandparents have amassed," he said. "We vow that we will continue to support organizations such as the cancer foundation in the future as our parents have supported it in the past and present. To the cancer survivors in the audience tonight and the families that have stood beside them, you have our admiration. To the researchers working diligently to find a cure, you have our utmost respect; to those who are battling the disease now or will fight it in the future, we pledge our support. Thank you."

Regan felt her legs tremble slightly as she headed back to her seat. She smiled because Andy was right there to support her if she stumbled. He took her hand after holding her chair out for her to sit.

"You were awesome," he said softly.

"I was scared shitless until you got up there with me," Regan whispered back. The meal had been eaten and the dishes cleared and a foundation administrator was at the podium delivering a plea for more people to emulate Rita Riley and Anne Duffield (and give scads of money to them).

"It didn't show," Andy said.

"You were pretty good up there, too," Regan said, squeezing his hand.

"Yeah, thanks for that!" Andy said, winking to show he was joking.

"I feel better when you're near me," Regan told him. "Besides, I had another reason. Did you see who was sitting over there?"

She gestured to the far side of the room. Andy shook his head. Outside of a few instantly recognizable people, he doubted he would recognize any of the other movers and shakers of the region.

"Alyssa Grace," Regan said.

"What?" Andy said, glancing across the room. There were too many people in the way for him to see the singer. "Why would she be here?"

"She's from here," Regan informed him. "And her aunt died of lung cancer a couple of years ago. She puts on benefit concerts for the charity. That's where we went last weekend."

"Oh," Andy said.

"I wanted her to see you up there with me," Regan declared. The speech finally ended and people started to get up and move around the room. The last hour was designed for socializing, networking - and letting the charity make sure the attendees planned to donate again the next year.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'd remember us," Andy said, rolling his eyes.

"She might not remember me but she will definitely remember you," Regan said.

Andy repeated his previous gesture.

"You shot down her invitation to spend the night with her," Regan told him. "I can't imagine that happens very often. I figure that she will remember you for a long time."

The conversation was interrupted by one of Rita Riley's many admirers stopping by to talk to Regan. The man seemed intent upon telling Regan all about his business, his family, his pets and his health. Andy's eyes started to glaze over midway through but he couldn't find a polite way to end the conversation.

"I'll make sure I tell her you said hello," Regan said. "If you will excuse us, Andy and I need to speak with the event organizers."

The man produced a business card and handed it to Regan - who immediately passed it off to Andy.

"God," Regan moaned when the man finally departed. They left their seats and started to head into the groups mingling in the room.

Andy was ready to leave - not only because he was anxious to get started on his night alone with Regan but also because he didn't really want a repeat of what had just transpired. Regan, on the other hand, seemed intent upon spending more time at the venue. She had seen a name on the donor's list and she wanted to see if the person was in attendance. It was a person she hadn't seen in almost four years and she was anxious to demonstrate how much she'd grown.

"We came here to be seen," she reminded him. "Let's be seen."

Andy knew it was pointless to argue - or to point out that they had been on display for the better part of the night. It didn't take long for the handlers for the politicians in attendance to spot the couple and make a beeline for them. Although neither Andy nor Regan were old enough to vote, they were old enough to make contributions to political campaigns.

All the politicians were from the opposing party to Rita and Robert's registration but that didn't stop them from trying to point out all the good things the legislators had done for the area - while making certain to stay away from anything that might hint at tax increases or wealth redistribution.

Andy ended all the political discussions in the same manner: By telling the person making the plea that they weren't old enough to vote and had no intention of aiding any politician until campaign finance reform was in place.

"You're terrible," Regan said with a laugh when the last of the money-seekers walked away disappointed.

"I'm serious," Andy said. "I won't give those pricks a penny. There has to be a better use for the billions of dollars they piss away on campaigns."

"Don't mention that to Mom and Dad," Regan said. "They've bought and paid for a bunch of people in Washington, Sacramento and Albany."

Andy was shaking his head, partly in disgust, partly in denial, when a new person stepped in front of them.

"It's nice to see you again," Alyssa Grace said with a hint of menace in her voice.

"You, too," Andy said. "I didn't get the chance to tell you how much we enjoyed your concert. I didn't realize it was to benefit this foundation. That's really kind of you."

The singer blinked rapidly as she searched for a response.

"I'm sorry about your aunt," Regan said, happily picking up where Andy left off. "Perhaps, together, we can help make sure no one else has to suffer the sort of loss you have."

"Thanks," the singer muttered. She had glanced at Regan only for a moment before her gaze returned to Andy. "I guess I understand why you weren't interested in becoming a backup dancer."

"He wasn't interested in any of the offers you made that night," Regan said, stepping in front of Andy to ensure the singer looked at her. "Personally, I thought it was cute that you have good taste in guys. But ... if you were to make a second attempt, then I'm afraid I would have to take action. It would be a shame for some no-name label to buy out your contract and bury you. I'm sure I can arrange that if I really put my mind to it. If you're thinking I can't, I would advise you to speak to your manager."

Alyssa Grace's face turned red with anger and embarrassment. She was known as a diva for her outrageous demands and her outrageous behavior. She wasn't used to having anyone upbraid her.

"It's just a friendly warning," Regan said with a smile that was nowhere near genuine. "I applaud your taste in men. Andy is definitely someone you should want to go out with. But, well, he's mine and I'm not going to let him go. That's all that I wanted to make sure that you understood. A fight with me isn't one that you're going to win."

The singer's eyes narrowed but she nodded and departed in a huff. She had made $20 million the year before but she knew that, given her expenses, she couldn't have afforded to make a huge donation to any charity.

"You didn't even give me the chance to turn her down again," Andy said, putting his arm around Regan.

"I didn't want to risk you going with her," Regan replied, digging her fingers into Andy's ribs until he squirmed away from her. "Would you turn me down?"

"Never," Andy said.

"Good," Regan replied with a grin. "Let's get out of here."


Regan cuddled up next to Andy and he slipped his hand up the hem of her dress as soon as she got into the car. The town car had a tinted window between the driver and the passengers and Regan made certain it was closed.

Andy felt the top of Regan's thigh-high stockings and her smooth skin above them. Regan opened her legs to give him access to her intimate treasure if Andy chose to proceed - which he did.

Traffic was lighter than the last time they'd crossed the bridge but she knew they had at least half an hour. She grinned as a devilish idea she'd thought about earlier crossed her mind again.

"Just a second," she said, moving his hand from beneath her dress. She lifted upward and slid her black lace panties off.

"Regan!" Andy said, glancing toward the tinted window.

"No one can see us," she said, reaching across to Andy's zipper. He had grown erect just from sliding his fingers across the gusset of Regan's panties. Regan freed his erection and bit her lower lip as she threw her leg over him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.