Unforgettable Weeks
Chapter 69

Copyright© 2015 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 69 - Two people from vastly different worlds shared one crazy night two months earlier. Regan Riley learned that life is sometimes serious and Andy Drayton learned that life can sometimes be fun. Now they've decided to see if they can overcome their differences and forge a relationship. This is the sequel to "Unending Night."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

10:15 a.m. Sunday

Regan was the last one to make her way to the breakfast table. She usually slept late on Saturdays and Sundays but that had come to an end when Andy Drayton entered her realm. Now it seemed she was going to bed later and getting up earlier on weekends than she did during the week.

Regan had lain awake for awhile after Andy had drifted off. She had been peeved at him for throwing a wet blanket over a fun evening that she and the other females had planned so carefully. She had thought that he was intent upon ensuring that she remained as sheltered into her late teens as she had been during her early teens.

She had determined as she dressed in her yoga pants and T-shirt that she was going to have a frank talk with him about who made decisions in her life. It had worked with her parents so she didn't see why it wouldn't work with Andy.

Everyone else was gathered around the table. Andy saw her and his smile was immediate.

"Did you four plan every outfit?" he wondered. Regan wore a gray T-shirt and a pair of green yoga pants. Despite her pledge to herself a few moments earlier, Regan smiled back at him.

"Sort of," she admitted.

"This is how we were going to convince you three to skip the after-party," Elizabeth explained. Regan's T-shirt matched Elizabeth's pants – and vice versa. Ruth and Joy also had on pants the same color as the other's shirt.

Regan saw Andy shift his chair backward so she could sit on his lap if she chose. She chose quickly. Andy wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. It had been only two hours since he'd left the bedroom but he still acted like he hadn't seen her in a week. Regan felt a surge of affection push down her disappointment until it disappeared and only the affection remained. She cuddled up closer to him with her head on his shoulder.

Almost immediately, a piece of cantaloupe appeared at her lips that Andy had brought to her mouth.

"Kiss first," she said, tilting her head backward to give him access. He complied instantly.

"Gross," Joy said, adding a giggle. "Some of us are trying to eat here!"

"Eat me!" Regan said, sticking her tongue out. "You're just mad that you have to share a lap with Ruth."

Joy replied with another laugh, glad to see her friend in good spirits. She figured that she alone had known how unhappy Regan had been about last night's turn of events.

The group bantered through the rest of breakfast, making certain that no serious topic was discussed.

Joy took charge when she heard a knock on the suite door.

"You two, hide for a couple of minutes," she ordered Chris and Paul. "You can watch the fun from the hallways."

They exchanged glances but got up and left the room without a word.

"We'll explain it in a minute," Elizabeth promised both boys – and Regan, who was looking just as perplexed. She joined Ruth and Joy in pulling her T-shirt over her head and rushing to the couch. All three got on their knees on the cushions, carefully pressing their chests against the back to hide their breasts.

"Hurry, Regan," Ruth insisted. Regan saw Andy roll his eyes but she pulled her shirt off and got beside Ruth and Joy in the space they'd left her.

"Just play along," Joy said, smiling. "I promise, you'll love this!"

Andy waited for a moment before opening the door. The first waiter had been replaced by another young male, who took one step into the room and stopped when he saw the four asses pointed in his direction.

"Just attend to your duties," Andy hissed. "Those are for my enjoyment, not yours."

The kid blinked. He did his best to keep his eyes on his work but the scene before him was just too nice to pass up without a few (hopefully covert) glances. The guy in the room had arms as big as the waiter's legs.

"I paid well for you bitches and how do you behave?" Andy asked the foursome on the couch in the same tone of voice he used on the waiter. "Like common street trash!"

He used the back of his hand to slap Joy on the butt. She fought a giggle and forced a yelp from her throat.

"I'm sorry, Master," she said. "Please don't use the cane!"

"The cane cuts into your resale value as quickly as it cuts into your flesh," Andy said. He turned to the waiter. "Boy, I thought I told you to attend to your duties."

"Yes, sir," the guy squeaked. The rumors about this room had been going around all morning. He had been the lucky one when the call came to retrieve the trays and he was anxious to see for himself. Now he was scared – and he knew no one would believe his story.

Andy walked behind the couch and saw three faces trying to hide their mirth and fourth – Regan's – trying to figure out what in the hell was going on. The waiter was still watching as best as he could while clearing the table and he gasped when he saw the guy grab one of the girls by the hair.

"When I give a command, it is to be followed immediately," Andy declared. "There is no debate. There is no discussion. I will not say this again. The next infraction, I will sell all four of you back to the slave pen where I found you. Now get to your rooms – and do not show the non-believer your womanly flesh or today might be your final day breathing."

The four girls covered as much of their breasts as they could – all for Joy and Elizabeth and not much for Regan and Ruth – and scampered down the hallways to their rooms. Andy's gaze caught the waiter, who had given up any pretense of clearing the dishes. He stood, slack-jawed, staring at what he'd just witnessed.

"Do not make me tell you again, Boy," Andy said, taking a step forward, his arms crossed and his muscles taut. "I'll break your neck and one of my whores will swear you attacked her."

The guy's Adam's apple bobbed and he returned to his duties – setting a speed record for putting plates and bowls into a tray. Andy collected the T-shirts from the floor and sat on the couch glaring until the guy was finished.

"Put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign out when you leave," he instructed. "I believe I am going to need my privacy for the next several hours."

The guy pushed the tray through the door and pulled it closed behind him as quickly as he could. Only then did Andy hear laughter coming from the hallways on opposite side of the living room.

Regan was the first one out. She gave Andy a questioning look but didn't stay for an explanation. She collected the T-shirts and headed first down one hallway – where she met a topless Ruth and Joy and a smiling Chris already headed to the main room – and then down the other where a topless Elizabeth was offering an explanation to her boyfriend, who stood smiling and shaking his head.

"Andy?" Regan asked when she'd pulled her shirt over her head and returned to the front room. Joy and Ruth had also gotten dressed – not that it mattered in either case because Ruth's T-shirt showed everything and Joy's yoga pants were so tight her pussy lips were evident.

"Oh, my God," Joy said between giggles. "You had to have been here earlier. This college kid brought up the first tray and he was totally eye-humping us. I mean, he wasn't subtle. He just stood there like he was God's gift. I think he expected us to take one look at him and blow him on the spot or something. So Ruth tells him that we were Andy's harem girls and then basically pushed him out of the room."

"We decided that he was going downstairs and tell all sorts of wild rumors about us," Elizabeth chimed in. "So we figured, what the hell! We'd play along. Sorry that we forgot to fill you in."

"When we call down for lunch, we're going to act like prim and proper ladies with our boyfriends," Ruth added. "We figure there will be a lottery or something to see who gets to come up next."

"You're terrible," Regan said, shaking her head. "I can't believe I just almost flashed my boobs to a total stranger!"

"You loved it, you little exhibitionist," Joy remarked.

"Besides, he couldn't see anything," Paul said. "I was right in front of you and I tried my best."

Regan rolled her eyes and then lifted the hem of her shirt to flash her breasts at Paul.

"OK, I feel better now," Paul joked. "I mean, Elizabeth just whipped her top off in front of Chris and Andy like it was nothing. Once Joy and Ruth show me theirs, we'll all be even."

The two other C-B students emulated Regan's actions with evident relish.

"Uh, I hate to point this out but they shucked their shirts at the same time Elizabeth did," Chris cut in. "That means you already saw them. Technically, that means Elizabeth owes me a boob shot now."

"I didn't think about that," Paul said. "I suppose fair is fair."

All eyes turned to Elizabeth. She shook her head but started to pull her shirt upward. She got the hem to the bottom of her breasts before she stopped and put it back down.

"Andy has to look away," she said. "Regan only showed hers once because she waited until the guys were gone before taking off her shirt."

"True," Regan admitted. She reached up and put her hands over Andy's eyes. Only then did Elizabeth lift her top. She shifted her hands to each side of her breasts and pushed them together then jiggled them at Chris before putting her shirt back in place.

"OK, you can take your hands away," Elizabeth told Regan with a laugh. Regan had spread her fingers apart so Andy could see but he'd had his eyes closed.

"So, are we all good about last night?" Ruth asked. She got six nods from around the table and nodded herself. "I thought so but I didn't want any hard feelings because we didn't think things through."

"What's everyone doing today?" Regan asked, not wishing to delve into her feelings about the night before.

"We're going to a jazz festival across the bay," Paul said. "What did you guys decide?"

"Nothing yet," Regan said.

"I figure we're not going to have time for much," Andy noted. "It's already almost 11. Once we're ready to go, it'll be time to get Regan back on campus."

Joy tilted her head inquisitively.

"Three o'clock, right?" Andy asked, glancing from Joy to Regan. "Like last week?"

"No, no," Regan said. "Sorry. Last week we had to be back early because we were signed out for a school event. This week we're signed out by our parents – or, in Ruth's case, by herself. We don't have to be back until 11. That's when they lock the doors in the dorms. Really, no one will miss us unless we miss our first class tomorrow."

"Oh," Andy said. "I thought ... well, I guess I should have asked. That's great. We have all day to do stuff together."

Regan was inordinately pleased by the excitement in Andy's voice. She leaned forward and kissed him firmly on the lips.

"Uh, we really didn't make plans," Chris said with a touch of embarrassment. "I ... I told my parents you'd asked me to stay here tonight so I could check out in the morning before going to school. Is that OK?"

"Yeah," Andy said. "I was going to have to leave early enough to stop by here and do it anyway. I'm good with it if you don't mind."

Regan leaned over and whispered something into Andy's ear. He blushed slightly.

"Yeah, of course," he said. "And Joy and Ruth are welcome here, too. Sorry, that didn't really connect until Regan told me."

"We ... I ... well, our parents think the same thing," Elizabeth admitted. "I told Dad that someone older than 18 had to sign since Evan had the room in his name. I think he knew the real reason but he still agreed. Is that OK? I should have told you earlier. We can change our plans."

"No," Andy said quickly. "That's absolutely fine. I don't see any problem at all. I'll confirm it with your parents if they ask."

It took Andy a second to realize that Regan was staring at him. He just didn't know why.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.