Unforgettable Weeks - Cover

Unforgettable Weeks

Copyright© 2015 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 27

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Two people from vastly different worlds shared one crazy night two months earlier. Regan Riley learned that life is sometimes serious and Andy Drayton learned that life can sometimes be fun. Now they've decided to see if they can overcome their differences and forge a relationship. This is the sequel to "Unending Night."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

10 a.m. Sunday

No one was surprised when the occupants of the third bedroom were the last ones out for breakfast. Ruth and Joy both looked sheepish as they sat down at the table. Chris was doing his best to keep his expression neutral.

"Is everyone packed and ready to go?" Regan asked.

"I'm set except for a shower," Joy said. "I'm not going to fix my hair so it'll be quick."

"Me, too," Ruth answered with a blush. Andy noticed a couple of pimples that she'd covered with makeup but he still thought she was cute with her tousled hair.

"Check out is in an hour so you have time," Andy said. "Breakfast is coming up at 10:15 and the car will be here at 11. There is no rush. The rest of us have already showered."

This time, it was Regan who blushed. She and Andy had showered together – and she decided it wouldn't be the last time they did it, either.

Elizabeth and Paul had also conserved water by showering with a buddy but they had done it before.

"I'm going to get cleaned up before breakfast," Chris announced. He was amazed that no one was giving him a rough time – something that Joy commented on as soon as he was out of the room.

"Thanks for, uh, being cool about... ," she said.

"I hope you had fun," Elizabeth said, smiling across the table so the girls would know she was sincere.

"Oh ... my ... God!" Ruth said. "Andy, Paul, get lost for a few minutes. I want to dish and you're the wrong gender."

Andy and Paul exchanged shrugs and headed into the bedrooms to make sure everything was tidied up. It wasn't like Regan and Elizabeth wouldn't fill them in on the details soon enough.

"That was insane!" Joy said, shaking her head and smiling. "I did things last night that would keep me from getting a passport if anyone knew."

"Did you guys... ?" Regan asked. "You know ... together?"

Ruth and Joy exchanged a glance and then nodded in unison.

"Together, separately, one at a time, both at the same time," Joy said, shaking her head again in wonder. "I have to tell you, if you get the chance to kiss Ruth, take it!"

Ruth blushed scarlet but refused to be outdone.

"And if you get the chance to go down on Joy, take it!" she said.

Regan's mouth dropped. Her question was about whether they both had sex with Chris at the same time. She hadn't considered that they would have sex with each other.

"The last time was the best," Joy said, ignoring Regan's look of shock – or perhaps hoping to add to the surprise. "Chris was doing me doggy, you know. I was doing Ruth with my mouth at the same time. I felt like cream filling in a slut-cicle. If he could have gotten hard one more time, I was going to let him do me in the butt."

"Me, too!" Ruth said. "That boy ... well, I'm just going to say it. He knows how to fuck! I have never felt anything like that before in my life. When he came on my boobs and you licked it off, I wished we had a video camera."

"Speaking of which, I need a shower desperately," Joy said as she got to her feet. "Which room should I use?"

"Any of them," Regan said, still trying to regain her equilibrium. Joy and Ruth were still giggling as they headed off to the shower.

"Holy shit," Regan muttered. She wasn't certain she had blinked since Joy and Ruth had dropped their bombshell.

"Got a little more information than you were looking for, didn't you?" Elizabeth asked.

"I just... ," Regan stammered. "I mean ... I can't believe they did that to each other! I was only asking if, you know, they were naked together. I've seen pictures of a guy on his back with two girls – one on his ... thing and the other on his face. That is what I was picturing."

"Are you upset about what you learned?" Elizabeth asked, reaching across the table to put her hand on Regan's arm.

"Not upset really," Regan answered after a moment to think things through. "I mean, I go to an all-girls school. That sort of thing happens a lot – particularly in the lower grades, I think. It just never ... I just didn't..."

Regan expelled her breath noisily.

"I'm not freaked out," she said. "I'm surprised. Yeah, I knew both girls planned to have sex with Chris. I guess I should have expected that they might do things with each other."

"Have you done things like that?" Elizabeth wondered.

Regan shook her head. Her eyes were still wide.

"I've kissed other girls," she admitted. "I played with Sarah Woody's boobs when we were like 12. She was my best friend in New York. We did ... I guess you'd call it simultaneous masturbation when we were 14 or so. After that, a girl got caught kissing another girl so we backed off. We didn't want to be called 'lezzies' or anything."

"I would guess that's typical," Elizabeth said. "I've done the same sort of stuff. Cheerleading camps tend to be ... a little wild. I've kissed a girl down there once on a dare. I mean, I didn't go down on her or anything. She just pulled her panties down and I kissed her there. I had another girl lick my nipples. It was sort of weird now that I think about it."

"They're just free spirits," Regan decided. "Joy has always been wild but Ruth sort of surprised me. I'm just glad she has a positive sexual experience to look back on now."

"Was she ... assaulted?" Elizabeth asked in a gentle voice.

"She was used by an asshole," Regan answered. "She was probably 20 pounds heavier at the start of school than she is now. She hooked up with a townie – sorry, that's what we call ... uh ... you, I guess. He was a jerk to her. He took her virginity and she wound up with an STD."

"Whoa," Elizabeth said, glancing to the room where Chris, Paul and Andy were. "I hope he wore a condom. That's some serious shit."

Regan nodded but she really didn't have a clue.

"We had an outbreak of Chlamydia last year," Elizabeth continued, shaking her head. "Jesus, that was a hard letter to take home to my parents."

"You?" Regan asked.

"No," Elizabeth replied, shaking her head. "Paul and I have been exclusive since I was like 14 years old. But half the cheerleaders caught it – and half the basketball team, too."

"Erin?" Regan asked.

"I don't think so," Elizabeth answered, her head continuing in a negative manner. "She was already dating Andy and..."

Her voice trailed off and she blushed.

"You kept a close eye on him," Regan supplied.

"I kept a close eye on him," Elizabeth admitted, her face turning a deeper shade of red.

"It's OK," Regan said, returning Elizabeth's earlier gesture by putting a hand on her arm. "We've talked about this. I understand what was happening. I've always wondered though ... how did Erin hook up with Andy?"

"It was last spring," Elizabeth said, moving closer and lowering her voice. "We have a day called Senior Skip Day. It's after our exams but before graduation. All the seniors just bail and go to the lake or whatever."

"You said it was last spring," Regan pointed out. "He was a junior."

"I was getting there!" Elizabeth said, laughing slightly. "The administration had to do something. We had a couple of traffic accidents a year before and a few years back, a kid broke his neck diving into shallow water. So last year, they organized the School Olympics. It was broken up by class. We had stupid contests against the seniors. The freshmen competed against the sophomores. We'll have the same thing this year."

"And?" Regan prompted when Elizabeth paused for a breath. Breakfast was going to be arriving soon and she wanted the story done by then.

"The last event was the Tug o' War," Elizabeth continued. "All four classes had two teams but they had to be coed. Andy had been working at the warehouse for a year or so, you know. Someone talked him into joining one of the junior teams."

"Someone or you?" Regan asked with a wink.

"It wasn't me," Elizabeth said. "We had one team that was ... jocks. You know, it had guys from the football team, girls from the track team. It was that way in all the classes. The other team was ... not jocks."

"Geeks," Regan said, giggling.

"Well, sort of," Elizabeth said with a blush. "Anyway, the Juniors No. 2 team had a couple of kids from the farms, you know. They knew Andy and I guess they talked him into joining them. They whipped our No. 1 team in about 10 seconds. So they get to the finals against the Seniors No. 1 team. You have to understand, the seniors were a bunch of cocky assholes. Everyone wanted to see them get beat. They came out in wrestling singlets – even the girls. So the farm boys took off their shirts. The girls on the team didn't. I think Paul was disappointed because a couple of them were swimmers and they were cute. So there is Andy and he is fucking built!"

"And you were drooling!" Regan joked.

Elizabeth shook her head.

"The cheerleaders were, you know, cheering," she said. "I was two people down from Erin and I heard her say, 'Jesus Christ, look at that fucking guy!' That was the first time I'd seen Andy without a shirt and ... well, you know."

"I do!" Regan agreed.

"Then he worked all summer and she couldn't get her hooks into him," Elizabeth continued. "I mean, she tried her damnedest to find him out somewhere but he never went out. He worked like 60 hours a week all summer last year. When the first day of school rolled around, he looked even better. I personally had two or three girls lined up to ask him out but Erin steamrolled everyone. She went up into the stands at halftime of our first football game and asked him to go the party with her afterward. For a while, she treated him pretty well, you know. Then I think she saw she didn't need to treat him decently so she stopped. I pulled him aside two or three times and told him he would have his pick of girls if he just dumped her. He always told me that it would play itself out in due time. I never understand that."

"He knew what was happening," Regan said with a frown. "But he was getting laid a lot – or so I guess – and he got to hang out with people like you so he put up with it."

"I watched out for him," Elizabeth said again. "I know what Erin is like and I told her that if she pulled that crap on Andy, I'd make the rest of her school life miserable."

"And then she dumped him and showed up at a party with your brother just to spite you," Regan noted.

"Honey, Erin can have all the guys like my brother who can put up with her," Elizabeth confided. "She is off the A-list. Yeah, she can go to open parties like the one Friday night but she doesn't get invited to any of the good parties anymore. She is left trolling the juniors and sophomores for dates because the senior guys won't have anything to do with her. I made sure of that!"

"You're a tyrant," Regan said, shaking her head.

"I prefer the term 'Benevolent Dictator, '" Elizabeth replied. "It just sounds so much classier!"


"Man, nothing happened," Chris said as he put his clothing in his bag. "It was all for show. We went in; we changed clothes and we went to sleep."

"That sucks!" Paul said.

Chris offered a slight shrug. Andy's eyes narrowed in suspicion. He had heard stories about Joy Dalrymple from Regan – and both girls were hanging onto Chris every opportunity they got at the dance and the after-party.

"Like I said, it was all for show," Chris said again. "They wanted to shock Regan, I think. I was just a pawn in their game. But hey, I got to sleep between two babes so I'm not complaining – although my dick was as hard as Chinese arithmetic all night."

The conversation was interrupted when Joy walked into the room wearing only a towel. Paul was sitting on the bed and tilted his head because he was positive the girl's pussy was showing at the bottom.

"Beat it guys," she said with a wink. "I need to get dressed."

"We get run out of the room every time something interesting is going to happen!" Paul lamented. "It's like I'm six years old again."

Joy hooked Chris' arm when he started to leave with Andy and Paul.

"You've seen all I've got so you can stay," Joy replied. "But these two need to get lost."

Chris held his hands apart in a helpless gesture. Andy and Paul ran into Ruth in the hallway. She was dressed the same as Joy. Her breasts looked even bigger than they had the night before, Andy decided. The guys were still shaking their head in wonder as they sat down opposite their girlfriends.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.