A Night on the Town - Cover

A Night on the Town

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jackie marries a man she barely knows after a night of intense sexy and public exposure. Her sex life becomes almost non existent until Bob and some friends take her to a strip club.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

After bob had called and waiting for him to get home, I put on my short thin dress that hugged my body, but the best part was that it zipped all the way down the front. Of course, I wore no bra and just some sexy red panties. I unzipped the dress just below my breast, exposing them just enough for all to enjoy. Bob approved of my choice, in fact, said it was perfect for tonight. I guess he wanted Sam to see my big tits though he had seen them clearly in my bikinis.

We picked Sam and Tonya up and chatted about nothing to and at the restaurant. At some point during the evening, I think after the second bottle of wine had come, Bob reached over to me, kissed me and I felt my zipper being lowered to my navel. As he pulled back, he said, “You know you want everyone to see them. Why else would you have unzipped it so far?” I started to zip it up and Bob snapped, “Don’t you fucking dare.” It had been months since I had heard that tone from him, so I let it stay way too far open and allowed everyone, and especially our young waiter to see all of my tits. It is funny that as embarrassed as I was being exposed in a restaurant, I was also extremely turned on. I could feel the wetness between my legs When the check finally came, Bob looked at me and said, “Don’t you think Alex deserves a special tip for the great service we got?” I just looked at him shaking my head “no” until he gave me a look like he was going to hit me.

I looked up at Alex and grabbed the sides of my dress and opened it, giving him a full view of both my tits. As I looked from his eyes which were fixed on my tits, I glanced down and saw the rather large bulge in his slacks. Tonya kept whispering, “show him your pussy”. Finally, Alex became self conscious and thanks me and that allowed me to zip up my dress to an acceptable level. Sam paid and we left and got into our car.

Sam was the first to suggest going to a topless bar and I said that I had no interest in that. However, Bob and Sam wouldn’t let it rest and kept insisting that we could have fun. I continued my objections but no one seemed to care. Despite my protest, Tonya was thrilled by the idea of going to a topless club and I gave in to the other three. We ended up at The Wild West, not one of the classiest clubs in town. I remember hearing on the news some months ago that they had been raided for drugs and prostitution. I couldn’t help but wonder if Bob and Sam picked this place just because of that.

After we paid and were being escorted to a table by our waitress, Shelia, I noticed the walls lined with completely nude pictures of all the dancers with their stage names and measurements listed underneath their pictures. But what interested me the most was the gold stars by their names. The number of stars ranged from 1 to 5. I wondered what the meaning of that was.

I made a mental note to ask Shelia about the stars once we got to know her a bit. Shelia is a very cute Hispanic girl with small breast but an incredible ass. Very little of her body was hidden and you could see the crack of her big ass. All the waitresses were dressed in a similar fashion. Shelia informed us that there was a two drink minimum so Bob ordered he and Sam two beers each and Tonya and I two Sex on the Beach. I turned my attention to the almost nude girl on stage. She was cute and had big fake tits. She wasn’t dancing but simply hunching her hand which alternated between rubbing her big tits and her pussy.

The two rounds of drinks came and Tonya and I downed both shots and more were ordered. After all the wine at dinner, these two drinks hit me hard. I looked over at the girl on the stage and as our eyes locked onto each others, she pulled her thin white g-string down and spread her pussy for me and began to finger herself on stage. The crowd of probably 40 men screamed and hooted watching her. I couldn’t take my eyes off her fingering herself and couldn’t believe she would do it in public like this. Then she completely removed her g-string, she threw it right at me. After catching it, for some unexplained reason, I brought it to my nose and inhaled deeply, taking in her sweet aroma. Sam handed me a $20 dollar bill and said that I should go tip her. As I walked slowly and very unsteady toward her, she sat on the stage and waited, spreading her legs wide apart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.