A Night on the Town - Cover

A Night on the Town

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jackie marries a man she barely knows after a night of intense sexy and public exposure. Her sex life becomes almost non existent until Bob and some friends take her to a strip club.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

The next week was a blur and we had a very small wedding in Bob’s back yard with a few of his and my close friends. I didn’t wear a wedding dress, instead had a low cut sheer dress that Bob picked for me, where the sides of both tits could be seen and enjoyed by all. I think if Bob had had his way, I would have been nude throughout the ceremony.

As soon as everyone left, we went inside, both of us rather drunk and he fucked me bent over the arm of the couch, just as he had the very first night. He continually manipulated the bars in my nipples which no longer hurt, but turned me on completely. In fact, I had fingered myself earlier in the day, looking at my big tits with those sexy bars through my nipples.

Sex with Bob was constant, very rough and often demeaning, but didn’t involve anyone but the two of us. Bob fucked my pussy, ass and mouth every day while calling me a slut and whore. He loved fucking me from behind and slapped my ass and pinched my tits while making me say what a nasty whore I was. And maybe he was right. Daily, I thought of the nasty man at the tattoo parlor fucking me and wishing I was with him.

After about a month, Bob began to change and seemed to lose interest in having sex with me. We went from having sex 3 and 4 times a day to once a day, then once a week. After Bob left for work each day, I would lay in bed masturbating, thinking of the man with the huge cock and playing with my pierced nipples.

Most of our evenings were spent either watching TV or spending time with Bob’s good friends, Sam and Tonya. Often on Saturdays, we would go to their house and drink while hanging out at their swimming pool. Bob had bought me several new bikinis which left little to the imagination and both Sam and Tonya seemed to stare at me, especially when I was wet in the thin white one. I guess I enjoyed the attention since I wasn’t getting any from Bob.

When we were in the pool, Sam’s hands were all over me, even though he did it in a manner which could be excused as simply playful. However, I knew he wanted me and as the weeks went by, I wondered just how long it would be before I offered myself to him.

Sam was in his early thirties and a very friendly and nice man. He was well built and I knew he spend hours each week in the gym. It was obvious that he wanted me, even though Tonya was very sexy and talked of daily sexy with him. I guess part of me wanted him too and I wondered why no one mentioned swapping. I found Tonya to be very sexy with smaller breast but a beautiful ass and flat abs. I always noticed the full lips of her pussy as her bikini was plastered to her body.

I knew Bob was probably fucking some other women and wondered if Tonya was one of those, but decided not to ask and wait to see if things returned to normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.