Community Too - Cover

Community Too

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The continuing adventures of Cindy and the gang at school and work and home.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Geeks  

Kara's turn:

Really IS my turn ... me and Bert. A little scared, I guess. I've never seen an adult one closer than across the pool (one of those college pool parties) and no man that didn't have "M.D." behind his name has ever touched me there.

We're in a hotel room. It's a nice one, Dad's gift to us. We put the bags aside and I look at my short, brown-haired blue-eyed hillbilly of a husband and I would say that I gave him a kiss, but the actuality is that we collided. This is different because this time I know that we can kiss each other – we've done a lot of that, we can get hot and bothered – we've done that. And we don't have to stop. We've NEVER done that.

This time ... his arms around me, my arms around him, and as far as I'm concerned we have this kissing thing pretty well under control ... until he gets to my neck. Right under the bend of my jawbone. I put my hands between us.

I've done that before, gently, of course, when we were getting entirely too friendly.

This time, Bert's eyes widen ... right up to when I start unbuttoning his shirt.

"I thought you were gonna stop me..."

"Nope. I love you, Bert. Wife. Husband. You may drive me insane..." I went after HIS neck because I know...

I don't know how it happened. It just happened. Poor Bert's in bed with a naked Jewish princess and she's got him by the dong.

My first. Unless the universe twists dimensions, my ONLY.

Bert's ... hands. Places I've WANTED him to touch ... kisses ... fingers touch my ... oh, god ... sorry ... what I am feeling requires a reference to a deity...

No words. Bert, me, on the bed ... I pull him on top of me. Doesn't take much encouragement at all. I don't know how...

"Angel..." Bert says. "I ... it's supposed to hurt the first time..."

"Love," I reply, "C'mon..."

I feel him pressing. Yes, he found the place. Yes, I took the advice. Yes, I feel stretching ... a twinge ... stretching ... filling. "Yessssss!"

"OhgodKara..."

He needs kissing. I need kissing. I need to put my hands on his tight butt. I know what I'm feeling ... the fires are being stoked. I don't know about Bert, though.

Oh, yeah. His body goes completely rigid. I feel him swell inside me. Then he TRIES to move, makes a couple of little thrusts. Completely rigid again.

"I love you, Bert..."

No response.

Run my fingers through his short hair.

No response.

At least I can feel him breathing, so he's still alive.

I watch the face of my husband. Yes, he is my husband. For real. I feel the evidence leaking out of me.

His eyelids flutter. I kiss him.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Kara ... All my life ... I never experienced ... I love you and you alone. Forever and ever..."

"Good," I said, kissing him gently. "I am of similar sentiment."

"Did it hurt?"

"A tiny bit ... When you first went in. Didn't mask the rest, though. I'm not a virgin any more."

"Me neither ... I wasn't prepared for that. Soooo good..."

I love you, Bert."

"I love you, Kara-angel."

"We need a towel..."

"I'll go get us some," he said. He got up. I watched my very first naked man walking around, that thing flopping a little. He turned back, looked. "You're beautiful."

"You're cute," I returned.

He came back with a couple of towels.

I giggled. "You made the mess. YOU clean it up."

"It's beautiful ... Can I?"

"As long as it doesn't leave scars, you can do anything you want..."

He dabbed the leakage, then his fingers ... Oh, yes, I'm slick. Primed, too. His fingers. He's touching me, tracing the outline, making me quiver. His fingers brush from my meager pubic hair downward along the lips, then a finger insinuates itself between those lips. He traces between them, upward to... "Yessss!" I hiss. I hear Cindy's voice saying 'tell him what you like.' "Right there ... Gentle..."

He looked at me with that lopsided grin, smiled. "Feels sooo neat ... Beautiful..." He lay back down beside me.

I held his hand there while I wrapped him up for a kiss. Something I need to check. A touch gets me a sigh. And he's hard.

"My turn," I said, pushing him over onto his back. I straddle him.

"Where'd you learn this?"

"Talking to mature married women, as has been done from time immemorial..." I guided him into me. Still a little twinge but oh, yesssss.

I look down at my husband. "Is this okay?"

"I love it. I adore you, Mizz Williams."

I smile. "Yes, Mister Williams. I hope you do because I so much adore you." Experimentation. Susan's words. If I move like this ... Oops! Too much. He's out. Wiggle. Push. Slide. He's back in. I am very happy.

And like this, I can ... he puts his fingers right there...

"Bert ... Oh, yes ... I'm gonna..."

By now he's figured out that if we both move, all sorts of wonderful feelings, but his fingers are stimulating little Kara past the point of rational thought and... "Berrrrrrrt!" and for the first time in my life I have an orgasm that wasn't produced by me. I'm concentrating on working myself against him and "Mmmmmmnnnngghhhh!Ohgod!!!!" And I have Bert spurting inside me again.

I actually see his eyes roll back in his head.

Where's that stupid towel? I'm dripping.

He's still out of it. I'm looking. Neat thingie. Circumsized. Soft right now. Glistening from what we both did. Cute. Really cute. Like a mouthful...

"I have to do this, Bert. I hope we both like it." I slide down beside him, lift that cute thing up off his belly, touch it with my tongue. Taste. Not bad. Soooo ... Like this, it fits into my mouth perfectly. Yes, there's a taste. He's covered with juice from both of us. I gather from conversations that this is acceptable. Good, because I am enjoying it.

"Kara..." and hand touches my hair.

"You're back."

"You're..."

"Didn't know how long you'd be gone. Was entertaining myself..."

"You don't mind doing that?"

"I just did it for the very first time in my life, Bert. No, I think I would mind terribly if I could not do it any more. Did you like it?"

"I dreamed ... I didn't know you would. I heard some girls wouldn't..."

"I am not a girl, I am your wife, and I definitely will. If you like it."

"I like it."

"Really?"

"Very much so. Tasty, but that's because we just did it. Feels fun in my mouth. I like it."

"Come kiss me."

I can do that. He's brushing my hair away from my face. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you for telling me. You've always made me feel beautiful, Bert. And you ... you just seem to be exactly what I want."

"Can I..."

"Can you what?"

"Look at you?"

I lay back. "I belong to you."

"I've never..."

"I know, Bert. Me neither. Touch me. Do whatever you want..."

His fingers went to my breasts, tracing the shape, drawn inexorably to my nipples. The areolas shriveled into little wrinkled almond shapes and the nipples perked up.

I watched, mesmerized, as his head moved downward. Kiss. My body shook. Then suction. And the tip of his tongue. Oh, yes ... very good. Very damned good.

"They're so beautiful. So perfect."

"Yours, Bert. They're yours."

He played at that, obviously enjoying. I know I was. Then, a single kiss between my ribcage and my navel. Then his tongue. My navel. I rose off the bed.

He chuckled. "I have wanted to kiss your bellybutton ever since the first time you wore that bathing suit."

"We just barely knew each other then," I sputtered. "And you were wanting to kiss my belly button?"

"Just because I'm smart doesn't mean I don't have urges..."

"Well, buddy ... there's a belly button..." and I gasped, then broke into a giggle.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"No. Certainly not. I'm deliriously happy you're exactly where you are. And whatever else comes after that."

He kept on, then bravely, I guess, like I was when I sucked him, he started kissing a bit further down.

"Is this gonna gross you out?"

"Depends on what 'this' is."

"Like if I kiss you here..." He touched a fingertip to the beginning of my cleft.

"Ohgodno ... please ... Why do you even ask?"

"I heard some people think it's nasty an' sinful..."

"God made man and woman. That's you and me. He didn't draw dotted lines all over and tell us not to cross them."

I think my mind and body parted. His first kiss THERE. Then lots of kisses. I get the feeling...

"Delicious..." and his tongue. The chord that rang out in my head... "Oh, my..."

"Baby, you're tasty. I hope you like this..."

"Oh, my..."

"'Cuz I like this..."

"Uh-huh ... keep going..." Words don't describe. I do remember my friends ALL saying 'oral' but I didn't remember it right at this moment. Right at this moment, my entire being was contained in the point of contact between my sadly underutilized kitty and the tongue of my very new husband.

I squeezed my eyes shut and squealed ... bucked. Bert bravely kept it up. Boy knows the difference between my ecstasy and random muscle spasm.

Kara, it's official. Your world has been rocked.

Bert's up with me now. He's reaching for a towel when I haul him to me and kiss all over his face.

"Uh..."

"Don't disturb me, Bert, I love you and you just proved to me that physical compatibility is not going to be an issue."

"Kara, I love you, too, and I have no idea what I'm doing but you're just plain tasty."

"Thank you, Mister Williams."

"You're welcome, Missus Williams."

I flopped back onto his arm, letting him pull me to his chest. Oh, wow ... Fourteen years of English education and the best I can do is 'Oh, wow... ' I may have to pen a sonnet later. I rolled toward him, closer. My hand ... marvelous things to explore ... Happily, my beginner's efforts seem to be well received. Bert is smiling, kissing me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.