Community Too - Cover

Community Too

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The continuing adventures of Cindy and the gang at school and work and home.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Geeks  

Nikki's turn:

Coveralls. I'm wearing coveralls, and I know that SOMEBODY is thinking about that one loooong zipper. Poor Dan. I get him going, and sometimes I want to chuck this whole crazy existence out the door and just retire to a remote cabin and spend the day cooking beans and making love with him.

I know about this because I've gotten to HIM while he's wearing coveralls and that zipper just begged to be unzipped. It got to be such a thing for me that I made him put them on with no underwear under them. Boy, did he get it that time...

Triggers. I never imagined before Dan the manner of things that would trigger me. I guess it boils down to the fact that I just simply enjoy Dan and a little kink here and there just adds spice to an already rich stew.

But today the coveralls are because of government regulations that are interpreted to mean that people working in the vicinity of this packaging equipment must wear flame-retardant outerwear. The area has already been 'sniffed', the air sampled for presence of flammable vapors, so I can freely use my camera to take pictures of the equipment.

Mister Bartley is the maintenance supervisor and he's got one of the operators, a Mister Crane, and a maintenance tech, a guy of retirement age, Mister Sam, and we're watching the machine in operation.

"No, Mizz Nikki, we CAN'T make it step through. It only runs at full speed."

"Are you depending on dynamic movement for object placement?" I asked.

Sam looked at me. "Dynamic movement?"

"Yes," I clarified. "Does it throw something, expecting the target to arrive in time, or does everything work when the pieces are positively located?"

He glanced at Mister Bartley. "The second one, I guess. Why?"

"Well, if it relies on positive positioning, we can step it through its cycle."

"I cain't do that," Mister Carne said. "Ain't never done it."

"Me neither," Sam said.

"Do you mind if I try? I have the program loaded on this laptop, and I took time to write a little code."

"Go ahead, Mizz Nikki. I wanna see this," Mister Bartley said, giving the other two the evil eye.

I plugged into the comm port on the controller, set up for remote insertion, and started my code.

"Don't let your mouth write a check your butt can't cash," Dan warned me, so yeah, I never actually TRIED this, but ... the motor controls were solid state, just begging to be messed with, and my programming worked fine, the buckets inching through the packager.

"Well I'll be damned," Sam said. "That right there would save us sooo much trouble ... We have to do that by hand, and it's a heck of a task. Sometimes we replace parts and hope..."

"I'll leave the program with you. Let me show you how we do this after we get finished, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am..."

I could see from his changing expression that I'd just graduated again, this time from little smart-assed ball of fluff to somebody who KNEW things and could help.

We watched, Sam and the operator pointing out problem areas.

"I saw that on the videos," I said. "Let's talk about what we're going to do to fix it so that it doesn't happen. Here, Sam. Let me talk you through putting it back at full speed so you people can make some money." I pushed the laptop toward him and talked him through.

We retired to a conference room. I showed my sketches and talked about programming changes and the new processor needed to run them. "That thing's twenty years old," I said. "How easy is it to get replacement parts?"

"Hard," Sam said.

"It's also slow and it doesn't have the room to run this program. Remember computers in 1995? Compare one of those to this laptop..."

Heads nodded gravely.

"So here's what we want to do. I laid it out. Hovering in the background was my Dan.

Mister Bartley turned to him. "You're being awfully quiet, Mister Granger."

He laughed. "A wise man lets his wife talk. A good engineer defers to the expert."

"And Mizz Nikki's the expert?"

"Yep! All this is hers."

"What's your part of the project?"

"A chauffeur. A PE stamp. A more mature face for people that need to see mature faces."

"I WAS one of those until an hour ago," he said. "That stepper trick sold me."

We took 'em to lunch. Had a good time. Nice people out there, and if you're there to genuinely help solve problems, they get even nicer.

We're driving back. That 'chauffeur' thing.

I giggled to get his attention. He glanced over. I was pulling that looooong zipper down. "I know a trick," I said. I shrugged the coveralls off my shoulder and peeled that sports bra over my head. Topless.

"You are such a tease," he laughed. "Teases eventually get what's coming to them, you know..."

"If you liked THAT move, you're going to REALLY like this one," I said. I bounced up and slid the coveralls down past my butt, taking panties with them...

"Dominique Marie!" He spat. "Get your clothes on!"

I giggled. "Okay. But just so you know ... there will be NOTHING on underneath this zipper..."

"You're a horrible, horrible girl ... I don't know why I married you," he chuckled.

"Because I pull every chain you ever knew you had, and several that you didn't," I replied, sloooowly pulling that zipper up. "This is all very primal for me," I analyzed. "Final act after the conquest is the rape and pillage..."

"I'm supposed to be doing the raping," he replied.

"That's not what Johanna teaches," I countered.

"I'm in a world ruled by redheads," he laughed.

"Cindy and Johanna do NOT rule. But they do come up with pretty good ideas."

"Just so you realize that SOMEBODY'S getting seriously raped when we get home."

I giggled. "Yeah ... past a certain point, you and me, it doesn't matter who's the rapist and who's the victim."

"Especially with the victim coming his or her brains out..."

I tossed my head back. Sometimes I can't believe where I am, especially not in light of where I come from. Here I am talking about SEX in somewhat explicit terms. I've just stripped naked in a truck on the open highway and gotten dressed again, and right now that loooong zipper's ... If I HAD pubic hair, it'd be down that far.

Pubic hair. Maybe Dan is right. We ARE being ruled by redheads.

Cindy said, "Well, he's been that way ever since the first time I saw it, so I got to thinkin', why not? I mean, if he doesn't like it or I don't like it, it'll grow back."

So Dan comes in at the end of a day. "Nikki?"

"I'm back here. In the shower."

"I don't hear water running."

"I need some help." He came running. There I was, naked, wet, lathered up between my legs, holding my razor. "Could you help me, sir?"

We didn't stop with me. I shaved him very thoroughly and carefully. He needed a shower anyway, and afterward, we dried each other off and I took him to bed for a test ride.

"I can't get past thinking that I'm messing with the little girl next door and I'm nine."

I giggled. "I WAS the little girl next door, thank you, and I was fifteen, but does it work?" Somehow the fact that his semen was leaking out of me while we talked and he was hard again meant SOMETHING worked. And this reminds me of the little baby boy I used to babysit. But this is much bigger and much nicer and and ... Mmmmmm. I can't resist, sometimes. Early on in our relationship I decided that this was made for me to suck on and eat and chew and nibble and...

He's writhing. A hand is inside my thigh, tugging. Okay. Sixty-nine is just a number and numbers don't begin to describe what happens...

Afterward, I'm lying next to him. He's caressing my face, almost reverentially. "I love you, Nikki..."

"I love you, Dan. Always have. Always will." I smiled. Maybe a little too happy.

"I'm not even gonna ask about where this idea came from..."

"You don't want to know..."

"Don't make me ask Dan, baby..."

I giggled. "Why do you always think Cindy's in the middle of this?"

"She's a horrible influence."

"Oh, so it's horrible when a wife wants to do everything in her power to excite her husband?"

"She was fourteen..."

I giggled. I knew that the actual number was thirteen.

"Sooo," I said, "I was fifteen..."

"And I was an adult and you had me wrapped around your finger..."

"And I didn't KNOW I had you wrapped around my finger. You were so far into my heart..." I kissed him, breathlessly said, "Still are..."

So that's why that looong zipper's down to where there ain't no pubic hair.

"How long has it been since I told you that I worship your titties?"

I giggled happily. "It's three o'clock. It's been less than twenty-four hours," I answered.

"I do."

"I'm glad. I adore you, too..."

So this is the deal. It's certainly NOT about sex, but I can't imagine it without the sex. The lovemaking makes me alive, and yes, after today's meeting, I'm feeling flushed with success and I want to take it out on Dan.

We've been pretty adventurous, Dan and I. I mean, that first time on the riverbank, when I was on my period and all I was gonna do was suck him, but I just got overcome with the moment and we ended up doing it up all the way. We've done it in our back yard so many times that I've lost count, and we've done it in the shed where they keep the hay and we've done it a lot of other places where there's just a little chance of getting caught.

There may be a new adventure on the way. Jo and Stoney have a boat. They need to move it from the marina south of Houston to a new marina over here near Mobile.

"Stoney worries about making the run in summer because of the weather," Jo said.

"Yeah," I opined. "I sort of know about hurricanes, you know..."

"We all do. But if we take care, we can make it. And if it looks bad, we run for harbor."

"I'd love to do that," I said.

"Wanna crew? If he and I do it by ourselves, then nobody gets any 'together' time. Another couple, though ... is that something Dan would go for?"

I giggled. "I could get Dan interested in it. But a small boat..."

"Not THAT small. Thirty-six feet. My first time was on that boat."

"Really?"

"Yep," Jo smiled. From her smile I could tell she was reliving some of the memories. "We ended up naked in the cockpit, howling at the moon. Mated. That night. Forever."

"Naked?!?"

"It was November and at night and the weather ran anyone with good sense off the bay. We had it to ourselves. So yes, naked."

She must've caught the intrigued look on my face. She giggled. "It's not the ONLY time and not only at night. I love it. Drop the anchor. Drop the clothes. Dive over the side. It's lovely, swimming nude. Except for the salt water. So when you get back aboard, you have to stand there and rinse off with fresh water to feel clean." Another giggle. "Right there in the cockpit. Just hose down."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.