Community Too - Cover

Community Too

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuing adventures of Cindy and the gang at school and work and home.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Geeks  

Tina's turn:

I left the doctor's office with a million thoughts going through my head. I know that the news I've just received would be devastating to some women. To me? Alan and I have talked. We've looked at the information about vasectomy reversal and we were going to give it a try in a year or two. So much for plans.

I'm also thinking of what it's going to be like to reveal this information to Terri. Terri's said things about being an 'only child'. I gather that she will receive the news well.

The rest of the group? Oh, boy! We know of Susan and Jason's plans. The discussions were gleeful, and I guess, in the case of me and Nikki and Cindy, perhaps a tiny bit wistful. So wait'll I tell 'em THIS news.

And everybody knows I went to the doctor's. I get the first call from Cindy.

"Yes, I'm perfectly healthy," I said. "Nothing abnormal at all."

"Okay," Cindy giggled. "Let me reframe the question. Has anything changed in your general condition?"

"I get to talk with Alan first."

I had to hold my phone away from my ear because of the squeal, then, "Okay. I'll play dumb until you announce things officially."

Then Susan. I was three blocks from home.

"No, Susan ... I'm healthy as a horse."

"A brood mare?" Susan's about half country girl. Knows about those things.

"I get to tell Alan first."

"Okay. I'll keep my mouth shut." Giggle. "I might be, too, you know..."

My turn to squeal.

"I was supposed to start yesterday. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero. I seem to be missing punctuation."

Okay, make that mutual squeals.

"Does Jason know?"

"Oh, yes. My beloved is walking on clouds. Yours?"

"Not yet. Next phone call."

"You're not worried?"

"A little bit. Spontaneous reversals happen, but the chances are thousands to one."

"You'll do fine. Alan's one of the finest men I know," Susan said. "And I know some GOOD ones."

"Well, let me call 'im and get 'im headed to the apartment."

"Okay, Sis. Love ya," Susan said and then the phone clicked. I punched up Siri. "Call Alan. Office."

A bit later, the phone in his office picked up. "Hi, cutie!" he said.

"Hi, babe," I replied. "I need you to meet me at the house. Serious talk."

"Serious talk? What about?"

"It's gotta be in person, my husband. Looking at each other's eyes. I've been to the doctor."

"Oh, god. Not cancer or something, is it?"

"Meet me at the house. It's nothing that will kill me. And I love you. I'm four blocks away."

"See you in a few minutes, my love."

And that's what I expected from my Alan – that he'd be worried that I had cancer or something that would kill me. I pulled into the parking space and walked into the apartment. He met me just inside the door.

"Baby, this is the first time I can remember you telling me that we need to have a serious private talk."

"Alan," I said, "I don't know how else to say this."

"Then say it, baby. You're my Tina. Forever."

"You need to sit down."

He looked worried now.

"Alan, I missed a period. I thought there was something wrong with me. I went to the doctor." I took a deep breath. "We're going to have a baby..."

"I'm fixed," he blurted.

"Alan Dean Addison, no man has so much as given me a strenuous handshake. You are the ONLY man I have ever made love with. I'm pregnant, ergo, it's YOURS."

His mouth was agape. "You're serious. This isn't a joking matter."

"They ran the test at the doctor's office. I'm pregnant. You're the father. That's all there is to it."

He fixed me in his gaze. "Christina Addison, I can think of a large number of men who'd take this news, pack their bags and leave. They're not married to YOU. You're the love of my life, and you know it. You're the mother to my child, and you know it. You're my partner in life, and you know it. And I know you."

"Doctor says we need to bring him in a sperm sample, but as far as I'm concerned, it's an open and shut case." I fell into his arms.

"This is what I need right now," he said. "You and me. Having a baby. I love you, Tina."

"I love you, too, you big goof," I said. "I was so worried. I was horrified. I thought you might think I was cheating..."

"You promised you never would." He kissed me.

"I haven't." I kissed him back.

"Who else knows?"

"Cindy and Susan, sort of. Not officially. Uh ... and Susan's..."

He smiled. "Jason scores!"

"Yeah, but they expected that to happen. Us? Kind of a surprise."

"Do you wonder how Terri's gonna take it?" he asked.

"I suspect she will see this as yet another opportunity." I paused. "Alan, what if the baby's ... you know, NOT like Terri?"

"You mean, just NORMAL?"

"Yes," I said. "I don't know what happened between you and Carole to make Terri come out like she is."

"Look, princess," he said. "Let's get this one into this world healthy, then we'll see if you gave birth to another Einstein."

I kind of quivered. "Alan, you really believe me, don't you?"

"I gave you my heart a long time ago, Tina. You have never been anything but trustworthy. I believe you." He laid back on the sofa. "Come here. I need to hold you."

"Yes, you do. I'm not used to being pregnant. Terri will be home soon. We have a task ahead of us." I paused. "Two of 'em, actually."

He looked at me with a question on his face. "Two?"

"Yeah. One – we tell Terri and handle whatever happens with that. And two – I have to produce a sperm sample and take it to the urologist tomorrow." I checked his eyes. Caught the twinkle. "You know how long it's been since we WASTED one?"

"I take that you want to help?"

Giggle. "Help, nothing! I consider that to be MY task." I grabbed his wrist and checked his watch. "Terri will be home in a bit. We talk to her, THEN we make the announcement."

"Make the announcement..." he repeated.

"Yes, love. This is OUR family. We share news. This is good news." I kissed him on the nose and smiled. "We do have forty-five minutes until Terri gets back. Wanna? Or does doing pregnant women turn you off?"

"You will never turn me off, little one," he said.

"Thought so," I said. "Doesn't feel turned off down here..." and I squeezed him. "Door's locked."

"Dangerous. What if the pTerri-dactyl gets back early?"

"We live dangerously. Bedroom door will lock."

"Yeah," he said. He stood up with me. Didn't undress until we were in the bedroom. No sense in leaving a trail of clothes through the house.

I abused my husband. I know what he likes. He knows what I like, and with an eye on that forty-five minute timespan, we did a bit more than a quickie. I was still straddling him, feeling his load leaking out of me. His hands were still grasping my waist, even as he softened inside me.

"Dammit, I love you sooo much, Alan Dean!"

"You'd better, Christina," he smiled. "I'm your baby daddy."

I squealed and popped him a playful slap on the arm. "Come on. Let's get dressed before our oldest kid finds us."

Oldest kid was in the living room when we walked out of the bedroom. She eyeballed the two of us. "Cindy acts like there's a big secret around this place and she absolutely REFUSED to give me any hints. That's not like my Aunt Cindy. Are you keeping secrets from me?"

"No," Alan said. "I just found out myself..."

Little Miss Quickthought popped, "If YOU just found out, then that means that MY Mommy Dearest is the key here."

The 'Mommy Dearest' title was one she throws around when other kids in her home-schooling group ask her about having a step-mom. It doesn't bother me that MY child has a sense of humor that is apt to go over many adult heads.

I sat beside her on one side. Alan took the other.

"My loving parents," she said. "I'm NOT kidding. I feel loved. So what's the secret?"

"Remember when we talked about how some of the other kids have siblings?" I asked.

Her eyes widened. "Yes, but you said ... And I looked it up. I know what the deal is."

"Okay, smart kid. Did you see ANYTHING that said 'spontaneous reversal'?"

She gasped. "Nooooooo! That would mean that you and Dad wouldn't know that you could..." Her eyes sparkled and her smile turned on at the gigawatt level. "You ARE!"

"Baby, we were worried about how you would take this news."

She screwed her face into a grimace. "I'm devastated. Torpedoed. Shot down. I may go to my room and pine away."

"You're a nut," I squealed, scooping her from beside me. "My very bestest child ever!"

She kissed my cheek. "When we talked, I told you that you and Dad need to have a kid, too."

"You did," I said.

"So exactly how am I supposed to take this news?"

"Devastated. Torpedoed. Shot down. You must rush to your room and pine away."

"Yeah, right ... I get a baby brother or a baby sister. I still have you and my dad and everybody else. Life is good." She smiled. "Plus I get to participate in the actual development of another human being."

"Who else knows?" Terri asked.

"Me. Your dad. Susan. Cindy suspects."

"Dad," she said, "Can we make a formal announcement?"

"Uh ... Sweetie, don't say anything, but Susan may be, too..."

Squeal! "Aunt Susan?!?!? I've been expecting THAT one. Better get 'em to take me to movies all summer. Life's gonna change..." She looked at me, then Alan. "Our life's gonna change, too, I guess."

"Yes it is," Alan said, kissing his marvelous daughter on the head.

"I won't be trouble."

"You're not trouble now. But this means NO ionizing radiation sources or teratogenic chemicals in the house."

"I promise," Terri said, exaggerating her inflection. She flicked her eyes between me and Alan again. "You KNOW that this child has a great chance of being as spectacular as I am. I shall treat my Tina-mom like the princess she is."

"You always have, doll," I said. "I'm so glad you're okay with this."

Smile. "We HAD this talk, me and you. I'm sure you talked to Dad. Huh, Dad?"

"Yes, she did. But talking about something is different than having it happen."

"Hypothetical versus real," Terri said. "The 'real' is gonna be BETTER." She whipped out her cellphone. "Can I post the message?"

"Call Susan first," I said. "Don't steal her wind..."

"That's a good idea," Terri said. "Siri, call Aunt Susan."

"Calling Susan Ellerbee, mobile," Siri replied. Terri punched the speaker button.

"Yeah, pTerri-dactyl," Susan said.

"You know what the news is with my Tina-mom, right?"

"What news is that?" Susan said. I smiled. She's making darned sure that we're the first ones to tell Terri.

"She's PREGNANT!" Terri squealed. "I'm devastated. I need to move out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.