Swinging From the Family Tree - Cover

Swinging From the Family Tree

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

School started and we talked to our advisor about ending our high school careers as soon as we could. Of course, why came up.

I said, "Missus Calhoun, we are easily scoring perfect one hundred's on our tests and take advanced placement classes. What would the remainder of this year much less another complete year accomplish? Neither of us fits with high school kids though we don't have any problems with them. Our interests are not aligned with them. For me, I don't have much hope until grad school or afterwards."

"What will your parents say?"

Babs said, "Missus Calhoun, if there is a way, they will be supportive signing any consent forms needed. Our dad frequently tells us how bored he was in high school. He says he wishes he could have left for college early."

Missus Calhoun asked, "What about your proms? You will miss out on the special social events of high school."

I said, "Therein lies some of the problem. There have been some threats made against us and an attempted kidnapping. We each have bodyguards. Right now, they don't enter school property. If there were more threats, they would. That, in itself, would be bad enough. If we date, we will have them with us.

"I don't know about Barbara but Chelsea would give any girl an inferiority complex."

Babs said, "Mister Doug would inhibit any guy totally. I tried dating over the summer. It was not a good experience."

From that point, the three of us discussed how to make this happen. In the end, we had to jump through a few extra hoops but we would not return to high school after the Christmas break. We were already accepted at a dozen colleges and universities for their advanced placement.

It was early October and time for another gathering at our house. The football game was away this week and we had no reason to go to it anyway. When we arrived home Friday afternoon, mom was working everyone to prepare the house. She told us that, once it started, we should stay out of the basement because there would be some serious bondage and pain. She admitted that she wasn't sure she would go down there either. Hannah, Tricia, Charlene, and Aunt June were planning to be down there. I wasn't sure but I thought Hannah was wrong to go in that direction. Ben was not happy. Bert, on the other hand, was thrilled. Uncle Ron was simply accepting.

I went down there in the late afternoon with Babs trying not to be seen. She helped me set up a number of cameras in hidden spots around the large room. I noticed the different frames and items. I had to admit that I was curious about how they were used.

Babs said, "Kenny, don't get any ideas about using those things on me. It doesn't turn me on."

"I understand, Babs. That does not mean you aren't curious, though." We grinned at each other and went upstairs to our room. Once there, we opened channels to receive the feeds from the various cameras. We set our computer to record from all the cameras, locked the keyboard, and turned off the screen. We marked our door as usual and headed down for some supper and the party.

People started arriving and I could feel an extra excitement in the air. Our friends arrived and we went upstairs to a den there to get away from the older members of the group. As time passed, Tricia and Hannah left the room. Ben looked unhappy when she left. Bert looked happy and left with them. A number of the rest of us went to the landing and watched the three head down to the basement. We saw my aunt and uncle head down. A number of the other couples went into the basement.

Babs whispered to me. "Let's go into our room and watch some of this on the computer." I nodded and we headed into our bedroom followed by most of our friends. We had used our bedroom for a group crash pad a number of times. It was large. I looked around and manipulated the controls to put the computer screen on our large flat screen.

We watched as about ten people were in the basement. Aunt June was bent over a barrel-looking thing and tied with her legs spread. Ron moved behind her and pushed his cock into her ass. Another camera drew my attention and I looked to see Tricia being tied into an X-frame with Bert's help. She was nodding and smiling.

In another camera's screen, I saw a woman in her forties lubing up her hand and arm. Hannah was being held loosely and brought over to a table. She was laid over it on her stomach. She was tied to it with her legs spread. A large vibrating, plastic cock was pushed into her cunt and strapped into place. It had a line running from the end and a man took the control box and started it operating. Hannah moaned. The woman walked up behind her and began to push her hand into Hannah's ass.

Babs pointed and I saw that Tricia was about to gain a new accessory. A huge butt plug was just starting to go in her ass. Babs switched the sound to that camera and we heard her moan. "Fuck my ass with that thing. Give me every inch." I guessed it was eight inches long and thicker than most any cock at its widest part. It took some pushing and twisting to lodge it deep in her ass. I suddenly realized that she now had a tail! Looking at another camera, I saw that Uncle Ron had given one to Aunt June!

A man selected a paddle and approached Aunt June. When he was the right distance, he swung the paddle and hit her ass including the flange at the end of the butt plug. She screamed with pain but there was another note in her scream, pleasure. She liked it! He hit her again making her cry out in pain and pleasure. Her muscles contorted in an orgasm! I knew some people got off on that and it was obvious that Aunt June was one of them.

I switched to another microphone and could hear Hannah huffing as the woman's hand was deep into her ass. A man came beside her and began to lash her back. She quickly began to scream and orgasm.

At another camera angle, I saw a woman bent over a chair being harshly sodomized. Uncle Ron was tied over a chair. A woman pushed a tailed butt plug into his ass and then began to whip his ass. His screams joined the rest.

Suddenly, a loud scream came out over all the circuits. Bert stood behind Tricia with a bull whip. He was lining up for another lash. He wasn't gentle and laid another across her ass. I switched to a camera behind her and saw two red stripes across her tanned ass! He landed a third on her extracting another loud scream and leaving another red line across her butt.

Charlene moved behind her mother with a flogger and began to work on her mother's back, ass, and thighs. She was wearing a black studded belt around her waist and a bra that didn't hide her tits but showed them to good effect. It was all black leather including the high topped boots on her feet that extended over her knees. I noticed she was wearing a tail butt plug. Then I noticed that most of the other women were wearing those. There were a couple of women and men that I didn't recognize. Only one was tied to a frame, the others were handling whips and paddles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.