Swinging From the Family Tree
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

It was Sunday and we woke up, showered, and dressed. We went downstairs for a quick breakfast before running. We grabbed a bite and left the house with my phone in a fanny pack. At the street, the woman and one of the men from the team that rescued us met us. The woman looked at us and grinned. "We like to run, too. May we run with you, Kenny, Babs. I'm Chelsea and he's Doug."

Babs smiled and said, "We will be glad to have you with us if you can keep up."

Doug grinned and said, "We'll just have to see." We started out at a reasonable pace for the first few hundred yards. Babs then picked up the pace. After the first mile, we were running at her full speed for an actual race.

Doug and Chelsea were having no trouble keeping up with us and weren't breathing nearly as hard as Babs. Watching them, I got the impression that they could carry us at the same speed and still not be worn! I decided that I needed to train with them!

We had a good, long run and stopped at the guard shack. First, using the term, "shack," was a misnomer. It was a house with four bedrooms and a three car garage. Four or more people lived there full-time depending upon news in the world and expected events at the main house. There was a nice back deck with chairs. The four of us sat down. I was breathing a little heavily while Babs was beat. Doug and Chelsea were sitting with us breathing easily.

I said, "I want your training regimen. Neither of you are breathing hard! Babs was pushing but she couldn't push either of you. That was amazing!"

Chelsea said, "We do train a bit." She smiled. "We would be glad to work with you. It will be fun to work with someone other than Doug."

Babs said, "Are you two married to each other?"

Doug said, "For the last four years. We've been working for your dad for the last three."

Babs said, "What did you do with the three who were picked up Saturday?"

Doug's voice was a little harder. "We couldn't leave the house and the team isn't completely finished but all three have been thoroughly sodomized. There are some interesting pictures of both men. They were worked over and encouraged to do each other in the ass. The son did his mother in both holes. They had a few other adventures, too. We will deposit them and their vehicle at their home tonight. They will be tired." He and Chelsea grinned fiendishly.

Babs said, "I don't care if they even hurt a bit. The old man made me puke when he skullfucked me."

Chelsea grinned. "The team has helped him see and overcome that error in his ways."

Chelsea became serious. "What are you two going to do?"

I said, "What do you mean?"

She replied. "You two care about each other more than brother and sister, even twins. I bet it even affects your participation in the lifestyle that your parents have. We know even though Doug and I decided that it wasn't for us. We don't mind the nudity but sex is just between us. We were both single for a long time. We hold to what we have together and treasure it. You two are both hot but don't ask so we won't have to say no."

Babs giggled. "We have struggled some with the lifestyle, too. We participate though limit that participation to our terms and our limits. We have to finish high school and then there will be college. We have time to figure it out.

"After all, we've been together since before we were born!"

Both Chelsea and Doug smiled at that. I said, "We're serious about training with you. Babs isn't used to running hard and having someone keep up with her and just lope along without pushing at all."

Babs said, "It's embarrassing."

Chelsea said, "No, it's training. We would be glad to work with you though you're still young for serious workouts. Your parents are in great shape and you would do well to emulate their training. It doesn't match ours though."

I said, "I would like some self-defense training also to prevent bad things from happening. I could have saved some pain on Babs' part and a lot of worry if we had been more able to protect ourselves. I did manage to stop Sam though waited too long but I was getting Babs and I some lemonade. He really didn't get rough until after I was gone."

Doug said, "In time means exactly that. Puking on him wasn't a bad thing even though it wasn't planned. He was cleaned up with some very cold water which he didn't really enjoy that much. He got an enema with that hose, too, as did his wife and son. A long, cold water enema gets your attention. It chills you from the inside. That's painful."

Chelsea added. "We didn't really plan for him to enjoy his time."

Doug said, "Those who hand it out carelessly can find it handed to them."

Chelsea said, "They usually don't like that but some good old fashioned forced submission does wonders for that type of person's psyche." She smiled a bit grimly.

The remainder of the summer passed peacefully and enjoyably. The younger group of us politely made it a point to gather together at our house on party weekends and just enjoy ourselves within the group.

We trained with Doug and Chelsea for running and for self defense. I felt more confident in our abilities if we were in a bad situation. Babs is very hot looking and her clothing choices did sometimes attract attention. We only had one incident at school which was over almost before it started when a new guy to cross country decided to play grab ass with Babs. She lashed out with a foot where it would hurt the most. We were told later that he would recover in a month or so but he decided that cross country wasn't his sport!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.