Swinging From the Family Tree
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

It was time for another party and my parents were hosting again. They were popular hosts because our house was the best for a big weekend orgy. Friday afternoon found people gathering and sex occurring.

Babs asked me to again mark our room as off limits. I did. Friday afternoon saw us watch Ben and our Dad double penetrate Aunt June. She was making noise until Hannah mounted Ben's face and pushed June's face into her butt. Someone had already fucked her ass and filled it with a load. I could see cum bubbling as Hannah farted the load into Aunt June's mouth.

Babs and I were watching as I plowed Babs' ass with long, slow strokes. She was moaning with pleasure.

Mom came into the room naked and leading Fritz who was trying to lick between her legs. He got in a good lick and her knees buckled with passion. He jumped at her pushing her to her hands and knees. He was on her in a flash and then in her pounding hard. She groaned loudly when he knotted with her. He pumped doggy cum into one of her holes. When he walked over her to go butt to butt, I could see he had her cunt. She was panting from the pounding he had given her. When his knot went down, he pulled from her with a sucking sound.

June's double fucking had finished and she moved to Mom to eat her hot doggie cream pie. Babs giggled when I told her that. When we had had an orgasm each, she moved up, turned around, and sucked me clean. Hannah sucked her ass. Babs and I stood and went into the kitchen for some food.

The kitchen was always a safe room. No sex was allowed there. It was for eating food and drinking everyday liquids. We ate a light supper and went out back to play in the pool.

More people joined us for the evening. There were many people fucking and sucking others. There were no fresh faces this time. Babs whispered to me that she didn't want to have too many others than me this weekend. I told her that we could watch a lot. She told me that there were two friends of hers who wanted my cock in them. She said that we might take one of them into our bedroom tonight.

We went inside the kitchen and grabbed a quick snack. We went into the living room to watch. Hannah was in the living room riding my brother with his cock in her cunt. She leaned forward but, before a guy could get into place, Fritz jumped over her and slammed his cock into her ass. She screamed with surprise as he began to fuck her ass with rapid thrusts until his knot popped inside her ass. She howled at that. He pumped a few more times as he shot doggy cum up her rectum. He turned and pulled out of her distended ass hole. Aunt June was pushed down to suck the doggy cum out of her ass.

Before Hannah could close her sphincter, Aunt June drove her fist into her ass making her howl again panting with the fullness. June pushed her hand deep into Hannah's young ass. She came and then came again when Ben erupted in her cunt. June pulled out and two guys pulled her off Ben.

One of them lay down with her on her back over him. He pushed into her open ass. The other one mounted on top of her and pushed his cock beside the other and went into her ass hole also. She groaned with the filling of her butt by two cocks. The two fucked her hard making her grunt with their thrusts and moan with her repeated orgasms. Finally, they finished and shot their loads inside her rectum. One pulled out and the other rolled her limp body off his. They rose and went elsewhere. She was still moaning and quivering with her orgasms and the sensory overload. June knelt at her ass and began to suck and lick Hannah's butt trying to get the cum from her rear hole.

When she finished, Ben carried her upstairs to his room. She did look like she had all the sex she could handle right now.

I had filled Babs' ass with my load as we watched. My mom was between our legs sucking Babs' cunt and around my cock that was still embedded in Babs. People would come up behind Mom and fuck a hole or suck her or stick fingers in her cunt or ass. Mom had a few good orgasms as she licked and sucked.

I finally let Babs up. She rolled to suck me while Mom sucked her butt trying to get every drop of my cum. We stood and went upstairs to our bedroom and went to sleep. We slept the night through undisturbed without being joined by one of Babs' friends.

In the morning, we woke and went down for breakfast. There were bodies lying everywhere obviously totally fucked out. Tricia had her hand way up Mom's ass! We gathered breakfast and went to the other side of the pool and out a ways to talk quietly in the sun.

"Kenny, it's getting a little wilder this weekend than ever before. How far can it go?"

"Babs, I guess it can go until someone has as much as they can handle or gets more than they can handle. So far, it doesn't seem that a limit has been reached yet.

"Kenny, I think I'm at that point. I don't want to be everyone's cum and pain depository. I'm not sure I ever really wanted to take on everyone."

"I guess I understand. I've always been the fucker and not the fuckee." I saw Tricia's guy, Bert, get his ass used hard by two different guys last night. Tricia has had him eat her creampies before. They are a little strange to me but it suited them.

"On our first weekend, I was fucking some of the older women who haven't keep their bodies in shape like Mom. It wasn't fun though was bearable.

I said, "I tried eating men's cum by eating your creampie but really didn't care for the taste. I don't know what it would feel like to be butt fucked."

Babs said, "Some of the older guys were not trying to have me enjoy getting fucked by them. They were just enjoying pounding some young stuff. We seem to be over that but I saw what those two guys did to Hannah last night. She seems to like that treatment but I don't want that for me. If they started, there didn't seem to be any way to stop them other than screaming. It worries me when no one asks first. It is on the edge of rape. Kenny, I don't want to be raped."

"Babs, that's why we need to stay together on swinging weekends. Some in the family don't seem to have limits while we do. We will just have to be careful. There are those in the lifestyle who also seem to have no limits.

"I wonder if we should get the younger ones to meet somewhere away from the older ones who are getting truly kinky or brutal."

"I would like that. I enjoy sex with you and some of the others our age more than the others who are older. Including us, Kenny, there are four or five couples our age. We enjoy them and I would like to have sex with them regularly. They don't kid us about 'Ken and Barbie' like the older ones do. Anna likes your cock, too. Her brother is a nice guy. They're twins like us." I nodded.

She lay back on the quilt I had brought. "What about Mattie and Mark? They're about our age and seem nice."

"I haven't been with her but they do seem nice and also don't seem to be involved in some of the more far out things. Marilyn and Thurm are brother and sister. I have been with her. She's nice. She spends most of her time with Thurm like you do with me."

Babs said, "I've sucked him off. He has a nice cock and didn't try to skull fuck me either.

"The other couple is Mary and Fred. They are fifteen and are not related but have lived next door to each other almost all their lives. They are nice though I haven't been with either of them. They aren't getting banged all the time either."

"Yeah, they're cool. How do we get them together and what are the limits?"

"Kenny, I think inviting them to a quiet area will work. Limits." She paused. "Limits should be based upon consent, real consent. Sometimes, consent is assumed because we're here. I think both parties have to truly be willing without coercion."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.