Swinging From the Family Tree - Cover

Swinging From the Family Tree

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

[Kenneth writes]

We woke up in each others arms Sunday morning. I looked at the time and saw that it was seven. Babs said, "What time is it?"

I replied, "It's seven. Are you as truly awake as I am?"

"Yes. Kenny, let's put on some clothes and go for a run. I've had enough sex for a little while."

I shrugged and stood. I went into the bathroom and pissed for what felt like an hour. I went to the closet area and pulled an old running outfit out and put it on. I also wore a jock strap. I had learned from our last run that bouncing wasn't the best though didn't want more on me. Babs had a sports bra and another old shirt that matched the one I was wearing. I took my phone, wallet, and keys. We left quietly and started our run.

We left the house and ran along the street as was our habit. We headed down to the park where there were a number of walking and running trails.

We ran along one trail that went by a pond. We stopped to rest a moment. I put my arm around her and she turned her face up to kiss me. Quickly, we were holding each other and fondling body parts. Babs moaned, "Let's get off the trail. I want your cock in me right now."

She found us a quiet spot that looked comfortable. She dropped her shorts and then pulled her tee shirt and sports bra up to expose her titties. I dropped my shorts and strap. She grinned and got on her hands and knees. "Put your cock in my pussy to get it wet and then fuck my ass hard."

I did what she said and pumped my cock a few times in her sopping wet cunt. I pulled out and pushed all the way into her ass until I flattened her butt cheeks with my pelvis. I began to pound her. We were both horny and ready to cum. There was no gentleness just straight butt fucking. I shot my first load deep into her rectum. She spun around and sucked my cock clean and back to erect.

She moaned, "Ass again!" I plunged back into her ass and pounded her more. She was stretched out on the ground and I wasn't being gentle. She was grunting. I could hear her moan, "Harder! Pound me! Fuck my ass! Pump me full!" I shot my second load deep into her ass. I rolled off. She moved around and sucked my cock clean but I wasn't up for another round quickly. We lay together for a while resting before we pulled our clothes back into place.

"Kenny, you are the best butt fucker ever. My ass is always yours. I love it!"

"Babs, I love fucking your ass. We do need to finish our run and head home though." She nodded and we went back to the trail and finished it. Then, we ran back to the house.

We arrived back home and showered together. After drying off with more play, we headed downstairs hungry. We weren't the only ones. Coffee was made and an additional maker had been brought in to help. We were told to toast bread and butter it. We finished off the loaf and placed the buttered toast on the kitchen table. Mom had made sausages, grits, and a scrambled egg omelet with peppers and onions. We each filled a paper plate, grabbed our coffees, and went to the living room to sit and eat. I sat down and Babs put our plates and cups on the end table. I looked at her but she sat down in my lap taking my semi-hard cock up her ass. I finished getting hard when I popped through her sphincter. She smiled over her shoulder. "We don't have to move but I wanted you where you belong. After we eat, I want another load."

Ben and Hannah sat down next to us and heard what she said. "Barbie, how many loads do you have in you this morning?" She looked surprised.

"We stopped while running and he put two loads up my butt out in the park. It felt so good and dirty." She grinned at our brother and his girl.

Hannah smiled back. Ben grinned. "You're turning into a real butt slut, Sis."

"I love for Kenny to fuck my ass." I moved slightly and she groaned. "Everything he does with that cock feels good. He can have me in any hole any time. I love fucking but I really love fucking my twin brother. It just feels right and really feels right in my ass."

We didn't move much at all while we ate breakfast but my cock or her ass would flex and give us shivers. Bert came by as we were finishing breakfast and saw her splayed out on me. He smiled and knelt in front of us. He had a hard cock and pushed it into her cunt. He fucked her steadily until he shot his load in her cunt. He pulled out. Our mom sucked him to the root and cleaned his cock. She then went down on Babs and ate her out, sucking and slurping to get all Bert's cum. I began to pump into her butt and we came with Babs squirting girl cum over Mom's face. Her slurping increased to get as much as she could. Babs lifted up and rolled over between me and Ben. Mom sucked my cock clean and then started to slurp Babs' butt. It took a while. She finally came up and said, "That was more than one load in there, Barbie."

"Yeah, Mom. That was his third load this morning. I love to be butt fucked."

"We will help you with that. Before everyone leaves, I will have everyone do your ass."

Babs shivered with arousal and hissed, "Yes!"

Mom was as good as her word. Of course, who wouldn't want to butt fuck a gorgeous fourteen year old girl who loved anal? The guests at our house literally lined up. Babs was placed on her stomach on top of some towels on a low table that mom told us had been used for years for this purpose. It could be seen from the top of the stairs and we had watched many females on it in the past. Some had been on their stomachs like Babs was now and some had been on their backs. Once mom and Tricia assured themselves that she was comfortable, it started with our father being the first one to push into her ass. He said, "Barbie, your ass is delightful." He had just eased all the way inside her.

"Daddy, oh shit! Fuck me!" He fucked vigorously but wasn't trying to hurt her. Babs loved it and was vocal about it. She came hard when he did. Mom and Tricia were beside her and Tricia sucked him deep into her throat to clean him. Ben had immediately pushed into Babs' ass and pumped her ass until he blasted a load in her butt. He pulled back and mom sucked him. Hannah sucked Babs' ass getting much of the two loads out. Uncle Ron was next. Babs had asked me to be last. Will was next followed by one of the other grown men.

It continued after that as load after load was deposited in Babs' ass. Mom and Tricia were replaced with other women. Hannah sucked her butt a few more times. I counted. Eighteen guys fucked my sister's ass that day. Everyone was tired when Aunt June brought Fritz and helped him to push into Babs' ass. She grunted as she felt Fritz hammer away. She howled as his knot popped inside her. When he pulled out, Aunt June was pushed down to suck her niece clean of the doggy cum. She went at it for a while bringing Babs to a last orgasm.

She was tired when I helped her stand. Everyone gave her an ovation. She was tired but happy. I pulled her up into my arms and carried her upstairs into the bathroom and held her up in the shower washing her clean of sweat and other fluids. I gently dried her and carried her into our room and bed. I curled up behind her and my hard cock went into her gaping ass hole. I held her as she faded into sleep. She was exhausted. We slept the night away. In the morning, my morning "wood" woke her. She responded to it by screwing back and it wasn't long before I blasted a fresh load into her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.