Swinging From the Family Tree
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

[Barbara writes]

Our birthday was on a Wednesday which gave us two full days to prepare and think about the upcoming party. Our technical deflowering early Wednesday morning was wonderful for me. Since I had lost my hymen to sports, all Kenny had to do was stretch me and that was almost completely painless. On Friday afternoon, I encouraged Kenny to fuck everyone but me until late. We planned to continue sleeping together and I whispered to him that I wanted us to wear each other out every night. We did Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Early Thursday evening, my aunt, June, and her husband, Ron, had come from out of town. My cousins, Charlene and Wilbert, were with them. They brought their big dog, Fritz, with them. I wouldn't understand Tricia's excitement about Fritz' presence until later.

Kenny and I were still the youngest at fourteen. Charlene was fifteen and Will was seventeen. They were looking forward to the party but were more interested in jumping our bones. Kenny and I didn't disappoint them. Kenny fucked Charlene and Will fucked me. It was fun but Will wasn't as big as the guys in my family or Bert. Later, Bert pushed into my cunt and then rolled me over on top of him and my cousin, Will, pushed his cock into my ass making me moan. It was tighter with Bert in my pussy. I loved the feeling of my holes being stuffed full of cock. Ben moved up and pushed his cock into my mouth and I sucked it as hard as I could.

All three of them fucked my holes hard until they shot their loads into my body. Kenny had shot his load into Charlene's cunt. I sucked her cunt and hovered over her in the sixty-nine position. She sucked cum from both my holes. I still haven't figured out if I like the feel of a cock shooting a load in me more than having someone suck it out. It is close.

I heard Will say to us, "Roll over." I was now looking up at Charlene's twat. "Watch this, Barbie." I saw Fritz walk up behind her. He licked her from clit to ass hole. He pushed his doggie tongue deep into her cunt and then into her ass. He then hunched forward. I saw his red cock hanging down. He came closer and started to pump at her cunt. I heard Will say, "Put his cock in her cunt."

I helped Fritz get inside her. When he found her hole, he slammed into her and began to jackhammer his cock in her cunt. I saw a muscle or something grow on his cock and then he pounded it inside her cunt making her howl, "Oh, fuck! Fritz knotted me! Fuck!"

Fritz didn't move as much now but I could see the slight portion of his doggie cock not buried in her cunt flexing as he shot doggie cum into her. I eased out from under them. Kenny opened his arms and I sat with him. He said, "You should have seen Charlene's eyes bulge when Fritz first pushed in and then later when he knotted her. She sure seems to like having that dog fuck her."

"I will try it some day." I whispered. "It looked hot from my position, too." He held me by my titties as I lay back against his chest. Finally, Fritz turned around and he was butt to butt with Charlene.

She looked up to see us watching. "Until his knot goes down, he's stuck inside of me. It keeps his cum in my hole to increase the likelihood of making his bitch pregnant. I don't think I will have any puppies though." She grinned. Fritz soon came loose and walked over to a corner to lick his cock.

Uncle Ron and Aunt June were the next to tap our fresh bodies. He fucked my ass while Aunt June had Kenny buried in her butt. There was little finesse. All four of us were just trying to cum and cum hard. Just after Ron came in my ass, I had my own orgasm. I thought that I was becoming a butt queen. I licked and sucked Aunt June's ass to get Kenny's cum. Tricia commented that I seemed to love the taste of Ken's cum no matter where it was deposited. I agreed.

I'm not sure where everybody slept but Kenny and I slept in our room with the door closed. Actually, we slept only after Kenny fucked my cunt and then my ass. We went to sleep with his cock still lodged in my butt. I woke in the morning to feel it prodding my back hole. I relaxed my sphincter and his cock pushed into my ass. I had to admit that, in two days, I had learned to love anal sex. Before, when I masturbated, a finger in my ass felt great and enhanced the orgasm I would give myself.

I moved back on Kenny and we fucked until I came feeling his cock shooting hot cum deep in my ass. We went into the bathroom. I sucked him clean as he adjusted the water for a shower. We showered together washing each other thoroughly. This morning, we didn't dress either. After all, no one else would either!

Kenny and I had breakfast and then went to our room to put on some clothes to run in public. We went for a morning run. We were dressed almost alike. We had sneakers and gym shorts and tee shirts. I wore a sports bra to hold my small titties in place and not make the nipples too obvious if we talked to someone.

We were seen by passersby in cars. Many waved at us because we knew them or they knew who we were because of our parents. As we ran back to the house, I asked Kenny, "What do you think about me fucking a dog?"

"Babs, it's okay with me but our bedroom is private to us. I promise never to bring anyone to our bed without your prior permission and hope you will extend me the same courtesy."

"Kenny, I don't want anyone to ever share our bed again. There are plenty of places in and around the house to fuck. We will respect each other that way." We reached the house smiling at each other. We went upstairs and showered again before going downstairs for another bite of food and coffee. We went outside to sit on the deck. I said, "I'm going to get dog fucked soon, Bro'. Thinking about that knot forcing its way into my body makes me hot. Watching Charlene made me so hot! I even want to try anal with Fritz!"

During the day Friday, we had sex with the other people who were around the house. Bert just loved to pound my ass while Tricia would suck me no matter where there was cum. She is truly a cum hound because she sucked anyone who would let her. My dad fucked me in the cowgirl position. He pulled me down on his chest and Uncle Ron pushed into my ass. Next to me, Kenny was pounding Aunt June until he shot a big load in her ass. We rested with Tricia sucking Kenny and eating me out while we watched Ben and then Bert slam Aunt June's ass. Will fucked Tricia's ass while she ate me out. The guys all took quick showers and then we females took to the showers to clean ourselves inside and out. Tricia and Charlene enjoyed giving me a douche and an enema. I helped do them, too. Tricia got off on the enema having a good cum on her second enema. She could hold a lot of water!

The party would start tonight. We had marked our bedroom as off limits for the weekend. There were two reasons we decided. One was that we didn't want our bedroom used. The second was to give us a retreat if things became too intense.

We helped our parents, sister and brother, their significant others and my aunt and uncle and their kids to ready the place including picking up food. There would be fifty to sixty people here for the weekend in addition to those already here. There were already twelve and a horny dog!

Kenny and I worked most of the day along with the rest before our mother was satisfied with the layout. We were tired and went into our bedroom and lay on the bed. We closed the door. There was a knock and Tricia shouted low, "Supper time. It should be interesting."

We heard her and looked at each other curiously. We got up and I brushed my hair. We left the room and went downstairs. The meal was normal. After that, Aunt June mounted Uncle Ron on the floor and took his cock into her cunt. She said, "Come to me, Fritz." The big dog's cock had dropped and it was hardening and dripping with precum. My aunt took it in her mouth and sucked it! She pulled back and he danced around to where she was joined with Ron.

He licked her butt crack and then ran his long tongue deep into her ass. I shuddered at that. I really am becoming an anal freak! Fritz danced and put his front paws by Aunt June's waist. The dog's cock was at June's rear. Charlene helped Fritz impale her mother's ass with his doggy cock. Fritz slammed in so hard that Aunt June exhaled with a "wroof."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.