Timepiece
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

When I say, Wouldn't allow us to talk about it, I mean just that; it is against the law of the land to discuss sex with any person. Thank Anthony Comstock;

Be it enacted ... That whoever, within the District of Columbia or any of the Territories of the United States ... shall sell ... or shall offer to sell, or to lend, or to give away, or in any manner to exhibit, or shall otherwise publish or offer to publish in any manner, or shall have in his possession, for any such purpose or purposes, an obscene book, pamphlet, paper, writing, advertisement, circular, print, picture, drawing or other representation, figure, or image on or of paper or other material, or any cast instrument, or other article of an immoral nature, or any drug or medicine, or any article whatever, for the prevention of conception, or for causing unlawful abortion, or shall advertise the same for sale, or shall write or print, or cause to be written or printed, any card, circular, book, pamphlet, advertisement, or notice of any kind, stating when, where, how, or of whom, or by what means, any of the articles in this section ... can be purchased or obtained, or shall manufacture, draw, or print, or in any wise make any of such articles, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and on conviction thereof in any court of the United States ... he shall be imprisoned at hard labor in the penitentiary for not less than six months nor more than five years for each offense, or fined not less than one hundred dollars nor more than two thousand dollars, with costs of court.

Wikipedia.

So ... we told the women and girls just how most of the rest of the world worked and timed it back home. When the chastity police showed up ... there was nobody home. At least in that iteration. In our iteration, a great deal of the Comstock Act had been declared unconstitutional ... but the law is still on the books.

Michigan laws still on the books;

Persons may not be drunk on trains.

It is illegal to kill a dog using a decompression chamber.

Adultery is illegal, but can only be punished upon a complaint by the affected husband or wife.

No man may seduce and corrupt an unmarried girl, or else he risks five years in prison.

The last Sunday in June of every year was named "log cabin day".

Cars may not be sold on Sunday.

A woman isn't allowed to cut her own hair without her husband's permission.

There is a 3 cent bounty for each starling and 10 cent bounty for each crow killed in any village, township, or city in the state.

It is legal for a robber to file a law suit, if he or she got hurt in your house.

You may not swear in front of women and children.

Any person over the age of 12 may have a license for a handgun as long as he/she has not been convicted of a felony.

Google.

We rescued our cat from the abuses of Doc Janine and her trusty twelve bore. After promises of good behavior from Pyewacket, Dr. J was looking after the cat in our other realm.

"How was she?" Wendy asked the good doctor.

"It's not how was she ... it's how is she," Janine said.

"Okay," I said, "How is she?"

"Pregnant," J said.

Knocked up, Pyewacket grinned.

One of the more amazing things about her new face and eyes; she can wink, she did.

"Who?" We asked.

Naturally, Dr. J thought we were speaking to her and said, "Not a clue."

Pyewacket knew we were talking to her.

Long slinky desert chap ... mild mannered but filling, if you know what I mean.

I swear she laughed.

"You meant dessert," I said.

Dessert?

"The sweet course eaten at the end of a meal."

Oh, gods ... you're right. Cleaning up after him was pretty yummy.

This time I know she laughed. The odd thing was that Doctor J laughed too.

"What?"

I was looking right at her, "Why are you laughing?"

"What you said was pretty funny," the good doctor said.

"I didn't say anything," I said.

"You did so!"

"Didn't!"

"Did!" and she racked the 12 gauge.

Ain't nothing like a 12 racking a 3 inch shell of double ought buck into the chamber to convince a man he might be in error. Semi-auto shotguns don't make that sound. Neither does a double barrel. No ... it's only a pump shotgun that's that convincing.

This could get hairy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.