Timepiece - Cover

Timepiece

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 7: After the ordeal

Mother mostly satisfied ... mostly, and Daddy certain that he needed no wedding shotgun, Wendy ordered me a new breakfast ... and helped me eat it. Evidently, her developing teen body had yet to catch her 18 year old frame.

Not to worry ... mom is hot ... smoking ... blazing ... the perfect mother I'd like to fuck. Want to know what a girl will look like in 20 years? Look at her mom. Understand one thing though ... if her mom is a domineering bitch ... she will be too. Beauty is skin deep ... ugly goes much deeper.

Mom and dad, secure not that I was mostly hooked, invited me to a party Friday night. Ignoring Wendy's protests, I agreed.

"It's dress," her dad said.

"How dress?" I asked.

"Neither white nor black tie," Mrs. Austin said, "But the next step down ... at the Yacht Club."

Shit. "I have no appropriate clothes," I said.

"I'l handle it, mother," my redheaded hellion said, and she frowned at me.

"So be it," Mr. Austin. "Saturday. Keys surrendered at the door. Meet and greet is at seven. Cash bar. Dining at 9. Dancing from 11 until 3. Driver service for those who can not pass the breath test."

Wendy took me by the hand, led me out the door and set her watch.

"Look for an expired Monster Millions," she said as she turned on the light and pointed at the computer.

"Yes, ma'am," I said. Something needed to happen and quickly. It was Monday night. "Where are we?"

"My house."

"You have a house?"

"Yes, in Lansing. We need to be close to the lottery office."

The computer booted up and I navigated to the Monster Millions website.

"They have a list of uncollected winners. How much do you want to win?"

"Read them off."

"Thirty-six, 29, 92, 106, 20, there's a whole bunch of 20's ... here's a 3 million ... but it's really old."

"How old?"

"November 13, 1973," I read it off the screen.

"Tell me about the one hundred and six."

"Michigan ... Saginaw 24 hour Mini Mart Jan 10, 1996. 19,27,1,36,45, monsterball19. Ticket sold day before drawing. A couple walked in off the street."

"Perfect," she said. "Copy that.

She set her watch GPS to the proper coordinates and we were walking down the street.

I bought two 69 cent fountain cokes ... no ice. Wendy took a copy of the number sheet.

Wendy said, "One, nineteen, twenty-seven, thirty-six, forty-five, ball ... nineteen." she marked the sheet. "Pay the man, David."

"Two dollars forty-three cents outta five. Two dollars fifty-seven cents change," he said. "Penny, penny, nickel makes seven. Two quarters makes fifty-seven. Two ones makes Two fifty-seven. Two dollars fifty-seven cents is your change. Thanks for shopping Matthews Mini Mart."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.