My Favorite Feline
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by T/k-E

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl is sent to YET ANOTHER foster home. But instead of being treated poorly, she is welcomed with love. Over time, she blossoms. But a tragedy rips the family apart. Years later, she is reunited with the man she called "Daddy", and the relationship take a new turn.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Epilogue;

A strong breeze lifted the kite into the air at Mt. Trashmore Park, here in Virginia Beach. Yes, I said "Mount Trashmore". At one time, many years ago, the site of the park was a landfill. However, it was filled in and the environmental engineers in the city had done what was needed to convert it to a place where people could come and relax and take part in any number of fun activities.

Along the many walkways, were benches where a person could relax. Many of them were dedicated in memory of someone, their family having paid a fee to have a small plaque affixed to the back of the benches.

Looking at the name inscribed on this particular bench, I had to close my eyes a moment to press back the tears. A small hand slipped into mine.

"I miss her to, Daddy."

I looked over at my daughter and managed to smile. "I know you do, darling. And she loved you SO much. More than you can imagine."

The child who looked so much like her mother, nodded. "T" gave my hand a tug and we wandered across the grass.

Women are encouraged to do a self exam on their breasts regularly, so as to locate any unusual lumps or something else that may cause a concern. By the time it was found, the cancer that was called "Invasive Ductile Carcinoma" had spread to the lymph nodes and into several areas that were of life threatening concern. The cancer had started so deep inside, that it was almost impossible to detect by touch. Only a routine mammogram had found it. A double mastectomy along with radiation and chemo treatments did little to stop the progress.

When the prognosis came to us that it was only a matter of time, she decided to have treatments stopped so she could enjoy the rest of her time remaining not feeling the effects of the medical exercise in futility. We laughed, we loved, we cried, we ranted at God for allowing this to happen.

But we were blessed with one final Christmas together.

A few days into 2010, Jacqi left us.

Across the grass, Kitty was chasing our other daughter, "R" who was holding the ball of string that played out to a brightly colored kite zipping overhead in the sky. They were both red-faced with laughter and exertion from running. The sad smile on my face was replaced with a happier one as I watched them. "T" let go of my hand, and ran to join her mother and sister, saying that SHE wanted to fly her own kite. (I'm a reasonably smart guy, I would like to think. If you have TWO kids, they will be hard pressed to share ONE toy.) Kitty helped "T" get the second kite aloft, and then strolled over to me.

"Hey sugar," she grinned. "Did she have anything to say?" Kitty knew that every time we came to the park, I made it a point to stop at the bench and reflect.

"She told me that you still look sexy as hell for a mother of two. But," I paused, "she also mentioned that she is in no hurry for all of us to be reunited."

"Maybe I'm up on the 'sexy quotient' simply because of the two kids, I only squirted out one of them!" Her laughter was a bright sound easily heard across the field.

Now you will recall reading in the previous installment that Kitty gave birth to our first child, a girl that in this installment I will refer to as "T". Oh, the joy of having a child of our own! Our lives, already wondrous, were made even better. I will not bore you with the typical details of how perfect this baby was, how beautiful, how smart, how she would capture my heart with a gurgle and coo when I snuggled her. Suffice to say, this child had three loving parents. Jacqi was sort of the "extra", filling in sort of as a mix between a mother and an aunt.

"T" grew up in a home filled with love and although the adults in her life had a somewhat unconventional lifestyle, she thrived and accepted it. After all, why not? As Kitty would often say; "Just more love in the house, sugar."

So, if I mentioned that "T" had an OLDER sister, "R", you might ask "How did THAT happen?" Well, as I can safely say, sometimes Truth is stranger than Fiction...


"Tom, I need you at the house right away! It's an emergency. Nobody is hurt, but I need you here NOW. Please!" Kitty filled me in on the details over the phone as I drove out of Portsmouth and towards home. Thank goodness traffic was light.

My face was grim as I listened. It was a year and a half after Jacqi's death. In that time, a new family had moved into the neighborhood. A couple with a girl a year older than "T" who was soon at our house daily and quickly inserted herself into our family. Shortly after that, the parents had a setback. The husband, Joe, did something stupid, got arrested and went off to prison for the next 10 – 15 years. No, this wasn't what Kitty was telling me about as I drove. The mother, Calista, had done her best working as a waitress and other part time jobs to try to keep their financial heads above water after that. Many a time, Kitty and I would take the child with us to the movies or Busch Gardens or North Carolina, since there was little chance of her mother having the funds to take her.

Speaking of "funds", Calista was past due on rent and a few other bills and had decided to do something drastic. She signed up to work at an "Escort" service. And wouldn't you know, she was caught in a "sting" for prostitution. The wie that the cop wore had recorded her statement that "extra services" would be available, for a fee. She was in lockup, and her daughter was being held by Child Protective Services (CPS). Kitty was going crazy, recalling her own CPS horror story, and had demanded that we take the child in as emergency foster parents. There was no local family to take her. I told her that I was 100% on board with the idea and told her that I would make a few calls. The first was to my lawyer. I wanted him to know what we were thinking about. He agreed to get paperwork together to present to the courts, and to petition for emergency custody. The second call was to a friend who actually worked at CPS. She was "mid-level" there, but it was worth a try.

By the time I got home, Kitty was running out the door and hugged me tight. "I don't know what you did, or how you did it, but we have to go to Family Services RIGHT NOW to pick her up!" The right strings had been pulled and we had the frightened and confused child home a few hours later. Calista was at the hearing with the CPS Judge, saying that she wanted "R" to stay with us and not with strangers. My friend was also there saying that she could personally vouch for us and that we did have the room to take the child in and provide shelter and comfort.

Joe died in prison. Something about a knife fight and a gang thing. We never got the details and I am okay with that. Calista was raped in the prison that she was sent to (it happens more than you might care to think about) and contracted HIV-AIDS. She knew she had to do something to help her child.

After long talks between Kitty, myself, Calista and several lawyers, we petitioned the courts to formally adopt "R" and make her our daughter. The child was seeing a counselor 2 days a week and was slowly making progress back to being a "normal" kid. She was given her own room, but she liked to stay in the same room as "T". I thought my daughter would resent having her space invaded, but she showed me that her heart is indeed full of compassion and she insisted that it was right that as sisters, they share everything, including a bedroom.

When she was released from prison, Calista came to work for me part time, so I could place her on my company insurance plan for her medications. AS I type this, she is (thankfully) still alive and able to maintain a somewhat "normal" life, but one that avoids physical intimacy (her choice). She lives in the loft apartment in the building where I have my office. The expense to me is minimal, and "R" can still spend time with her mother, who she calls "Mommy".

She also calls me "Dad" and Kitty is "Mom-Cat". The only annoyance is the fact that "R" has a small dog that she brought to the house when she moved in. A Chihuahua mix named Memphis. He is cute, as far as small dogs go. He loves the girls and will allow Kitty to baby him. Me? Even after all this time, he is unsure around me and won't come near me unless I am putting food in his bowl. Oh well. Benedryl is my friend.


Come on guys! What about the sex stuff! We want to know! (I can almost "hear" your thoughts as you read what I have typed.) Okay, so before I fill you in on that aspect of things, allow me to insert something that could be listed as "Kids say the damnedest things!" Here are some amusing questions that "T" and later "R" have asked me and Kitty. It's not quite "David Letterman Top 10", but...

1: Mommy? What is an 'arrg-azzam'?

2: Daddy? When I grow up, can I have a husband and a wife also?

3: Mommy? How come you and Daddy always stop at this row in the store? (The "ropes & chains & respective hardware" aisle at Home Depot.)

4: Mom-Cat? Is that a doggie collar you are wearing? Why?

5: Dad? I wish our other friends had parents as cool as you and Mom-Cat and let us all walk around the house without clothes. It's nice! (Our home remains "clothes optional" even now. We didn't change because "R" came to us. This was reviewed fully with the court, and while they raised an eyebrow slightly, it was no major roadblock in the adoption process.)

6: Do you guys HAVE to make so much noise at night after we go to bed? ("T" replied with: "It was louder when Aunt Jacqi lived here!")

7: Mommy? A boy tried to kiss me at school today so punched him. Is that ok?

8: Mom-Cat? I saw a boy try to kiss "T" today and after she punched him, I ran up and kicked him in the nuts. Is that ok?

9: OHMYGODISTHATBLOOD??? MOOOMMMMM... !!!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!!!

10: Wait, you mean that when I get older this happens to me EVERY month???

Oh the joys of having kids in the house.


The girls were away for the weekend on a Girl Scout Camping Trip. The leaders had them all weekend at the Izaak Walton League Park in Suffolk and Kitty and I were alone. I hate to say it, but age was starting to catch up to us. Kitty was trying to twist and turn her back in order to get her spine to "crack" and allow some relief. No luck.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.