My Favorite Feline
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by T/k-E

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl is sent to YET ANOTHER foster home. But instead of being treated poorly, she is welcomed with love. Over time, she blossoms. But a tragedy rips the family apart. Years later, she is reunited with the man she called "Daddy", and the relationship take a new turn.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Gentle Readers: In this and a few upcoming chapters, we will allow you to follow along as Kitty discovers her growing sexuality with another woman and she actually takes a turn at relating events in our lives. Some of you might chuckle about a few things here, such as the use of VHS tapes to record things, but please remember that this story actually began roughly two decades ago, before DVD was a common format.

~ Thomas (Daddy) & Katheryn (Kitty)

As I opened the front door, I noticed a pleasant scent in the house. I couldn't quite make it out, but it has a slightly musky smell to it. Kitty called out from the kitchen that dinner was almost done. She was making some broiled chicken to eat with a tossed spinach salad. I reached around from behind to give her a hug, and then popped a cucumber slice into my mouth.

"How was your day, sweetheart?" I smiled. Kitty was wearing only an apron and socks, leaving her delightful ass open to my view.

"Interesting," she answered. "Angelina came over. You remember her, right?"

Angelina was a fellow student in Kitty's Modern Art class at school. "Yes. You two were supposed to work on some type of project, right?" Kitty nodded. "So, how did it come out? Where is it?"

"You'll see it after dinner," came a secretive smile.

The meal passed quickly, and afterwards, we snuggled on the sofa.

"Daddy, before I tell you about what Angelina and I did today, I want to make sure of a few things, okay?" When

I nodded, Kitty continued. "You once told me that if I ever found myself attracted to another person, to be honest with you about it, and not lie. Right?"

I felt a knot in my stomach tighten, but kept a smile on my face as I nodded.

"Well," Kitty continued, "before you start to worry, I have no intention of leaving you for anyone. So don't panic!"

The look of relief on my face made Kitty laugh.

"But I need you to know that something weird happened to me today that I never had happen to me before." At my insistence, Kitty continued. "I ... um ... Well, something happened between me and Angelina today, and I'm still not sure what to think about it."

"You find yourself attracted to her, right?" I smiled at Kitty's confusion. For a girl who supposedly knew her sexuality so well, it was endearing to see her looking to me for guidance. "Angelina is a very pretty girl. I don't blame you for being interested in her."

For the record, Angelina was a few years older than

Kitty, and had a very shapely figure. While Kitty's was almost child-like, there was no mistaking that Angelina was a woman. An ample bust, hips and a seductive smile that always seemed to be on the tip of lush lips, caused one to notice her. Her dark brown hair was cut just below the chin, and merry blue eyes twinkled behind wire-rimmed eyeglasses. I could easily understand Kitty being attracted to her.

"So what happened?"

Kitty paused a moment. "It might be better if you just saw for yourself. I was messing around with the camcorder just before Ang' got here. I was trying to figure out good angles for a tripod. When I heard the doorbell, I just put the camcorder down on the bar in the family room and ran to get it. I forgot to turn it off."

Kitty got up and popped a tape into the VCR. She started it, and I could see an image of the family room where we were now seated. (The 'formal' living room was rarely used, except when we entertained.) I could just make out voices from the front door. What Kitty had forgotten to mention, as I soon discovered from the tape, was that as usual, she was wandering the house naked and had answered the door that way without thinking.

I could hear girlish laughter as the two came back into the room. Angelina told Kitty not to bother to get dressed since she was to be naked anyway for the art project. Angelina was holding several bags that had the name of a local Arts & Crafts store.

"The idea is to make a casting of yourself in reverse as an attempt to show the 'inner beauty' of a woman,"

Angelina began. "I picked up a bunch of those seven-day candles in different colors. We can melt them in a pot of hot water and then I will brush the wax all over you to make the casting in various colors."

"Won't that stick to me and be hard to remove?" Kitty asked.

"No. First we slick you down with baby oil. Trust me, it works great. All you have to do is remember not to move while the wax cools and hardens. Then I peel it off."

Kitty indicated that this was fine. They got the candles started in the kitchen, then got an old sheet out to catch drips and lay it across the floor after rolling up the area rugs. While they waited, Kitty and

Angelina relaxed and enjoyed a soda, talking about class. I could easily see that Angelina was studying

Kitty very closely, and not in just the manner that an artist examines her subject.

After about twenty minutes (Kitty fast forwarded through that part), it was decided that the wax was melted properly, and Kitty lay down on the sheet.

Angelina pulled out a bottle of baby oil and started squirting Kitty's legs.

"Well start here and work our way up," Angelina said in a slightly breathless voice. "I'm glad you're shaved, since the wax might pull (After starting our 'Baby

Routine', Kitty had decided to keep herself shaved)."

Even without a full on view of the action due to the camera being on the counter, I could see that both Kitty and Angelina were having a bit of a hard time remaining focused. I smiled, because I had also given Kitty oil massages in the past, and knew all to well what delightful results often came from them.

"That feels wonderful," Kitty groaned as Angelina continued slathering oil on her.

"Glad you like it," came the giggled reply.

Soon, Kitty was well oiled up, and glistening in the sunlight that streamed through the sliding door to the back yard. Angelina brought in the glass containers that now had the melted wax. I must admit, I was curious as to how this would work.

Angelina knelt down next to Kitty, and took out a few small paintbrushes. She dipped the tips of several in different colored wax, and soon started brushing thin layers of warm wax across Kitty's body. "Remember, don't move!"

"Would it be easier if I was secured, so I didn't accidentally shift?"

Angelina paused and studied Kitty, and the surrounding room. "As enticing as that is, I see no viable way to effectively do so. Sorry kid, you gotta' endure." She returned to brushing the wax on Kitty.

Soon, several layers started to build up on Kitty's body. The wax covered her from just below the knee to her throat, and down her shoulders all the way out to her elbows. Kitty did her best not to move, but I could see that she found the whole situation erotic, what with the warmth of the wax and Angelina leaning over her.

At one point, Angelina paused and asked if it was okay to remove her shirt, since it was warm, and she didn't want to risk getting wax on it. "Sure," Kitty managed to whisper, so as not to move too much. Angelina pulled off her top, and it was obvious that she hadn't worn a bra that day.

"Okay, now it gets tricky," Angelina paused. "Do you get freaked out if you're blindfolded or have your face covered?"

"No, why?"

Angelina explained that she was about to cover Kitty's face with a piece of plastic wrap with a small hole in it for a straw to breath through. She wanted to get a general outline of Kitty's face. Would this be too much to endure? Kitty agreed to try.

The wax continued to be layered on, covering Kitty's face now, as well as her body. I had to admit that the sight of it was getting me aroused. I could just picture Kitty laying there, motionless, as she felt the wax cooling and hardening on her body, tightening across her skin, pulling at her breasts and nipples, not to mention her smooth groin.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.