There Oughta Be a Law
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Don meets two babes and adventures follow.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Wednesday Night

Eventually I headed over to Ellen's place. She looked at me as I opened the door and then rushed up to me.

"What happened? You like you were hit by a bus."

"More like a train, with two engines named Carolyn and Stephanie," I said.

Ellen's face got red but not in a nice way.

"Tell me more," she said with mounting anger.

"I knocked on the door at 5:30 like usual. They were both there. Carolyn dragged me to the bedroom and I fucked her ass until I came. Stephanie was really horny and so they blew me together. Then I fucked them both pretty good for another 20 minutes or so."

I wasn't sure if Ellen was angry with me or not. I was all set to argue with her if she was, but thankfully she was angry at Carolyn and Stephanie. She stomped out of her apartment. She came back in 15 minutes or so.

"I can't believe them," she said. "That won't happen again, trust me. I tore a strip out of them but good. Your 5:30 constitutional is strictly a one-cum affair from now on. Got it?"

"Got it," I said thankful that she let me off easy.

We had dinner and Ellen was still upset. She kept on venting about Carolyn and Stephanie.

"Honey, I need to pick up some stuff from my apartment OK? I'll be back in a bit."

"Yup, no problem, see ya soon."

My apartment felt more like a foreign country than home. I gathered up some clothes and a few random things and was about to leave, when I noticed the light flashing on my answering machine.

Eventually I was back at Ellen's and her mood had improved. She smiled warmly at me when I walked in and gave me a kiss. I was distracted though.

Not long afterwards I muttered to myself, "Fucking bitch."

Ellen glanced at me.

"Did I just hear what I thought I heard?"

I looked at her and I was almost surprised she was there.

"Oh, sorry, not you honey, my ex wife."

Ellen sighed with relief.

"What happened?"

"She left two messages on my answering machine, but I better start at the beginning.

Lorraine and I met in university. We were very happy together. I graduated and got a job in a nearby city. She had one more year of school left. We did the long distance relationship thing for that year. We spent every weekend together. It wasn't long before we were happily married. We had 5 or 6 wonderful years. Then we decided to try for a child, and then the problems started to come. We could never get pregnant. We saw the specialists. My active sperm count was low. They had some suggestions, but Lorraine wanted to have her baby naturally. The marriage got stale. I was still in love with her, but I didn't show it much. Eventually she dropped a bomb on me. She said we were done. I took it hard. I begged her to stay with me. She refused. She said some nasty things. I was devastated. We had been physically faithful to each other throughout the whole marriage, but I guess Lorraine was planning for the next step for a while.

After we split, some guy from another state showed up within a week. She had been talking with him online. They got married almost the day after the divorce papers were dry. I had a couple of rough years. I was depressed. I wasn't myself at all. Lorraine and her new hubby tried for a child but she still couldn't get pregnant. Her new man turned out to be a slob and they split after a couple of years. She's now living in another city, so I'm not really sure what went on with her, but she says that she went through a faze where she was fucking random guys that she met in bars. Still no baby. Anyways, when I called her back tonight, she said I was by far the most wonderful man she had ever met and she begged me to take her back. When I said no, she flipped out. She called me a traitor and tried to get me on a guilt trip. What a fucking bitch."

"You're not tempted at all?" said Ellen with a worried look.

I reached out and pulled Ellen to me and kissed her passionately.

"You are the best thing that's happened to me in years, maybe ever. All I think about is how wonderful you are. Lorraine doesn't have a chance. Trust me. She said and meant too many hurtful things to me on her way out, and now she expects me to drop everything and rush back to her? What a fucking bitch."

"Well, you seem to be sure that she is a fucking bitch," said Ellen with a smile.

"Yeah, sorry, I will try and calm down. It just burns me that she was surprised I said no. She actually expected me to drop everything for her."

"Well, maybe this will help you feel better honey. Let's list the number of women that think you are wonderful shall we? There's me, Carolyn, Stephanie, Lorraine and Crystal. Did I forget anyone?"

I blushed. "Not that I can think of off hand, but you are the only one that matters to me on that list. Trust me."

We kissed passionately and headed towards the bedroom. We made love. I'm not even sure what the actual mechanics were. I was lost in Ellen's eyes the whole time. After we were done, I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I love you Ellen. I love you with all my heart."

She broke down crying.

"I love you too," she said with tears of joy streaming down her face.

It was an emotional time for both of us. We kissed passionately for a while longer and then drifted off to sleep.

As I left work the next day, I had the feeling that I was being watched. I didn't see anyone though, so I shrugged it off and headed to our apartment building. I knocked on Carolyn's door. She answered in her 'slut shorts'. The camel toe was beckoning to me. I was instantly sporting a raging hardon. She pulled me inside and kissed me passionately.

"I'm so horny, I need a Donnie special and I need it now."

"Always happy to oblige a lady," I leered and then I rubbed her cunt through the shorts.

"Oooooooh yesssssssss. Let's just do this in the living room shall we?"

She was already sopping wet, so we went straight down business. I pounded into her cunt for ten minutes or so.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck ya, hit me, just like that, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I slowed down and spread her gorgeous ass open and then spit into her anus. She looked back at me hungrily and then I switched holes.

"Ohhhhhhhh Yesssssssss. Do it. Fuck me. Oh god, Oh my god!!!"

After about 3 or 4 minutes of furious ass pounding I couldn't take it any more. I pumped a large load into her ass.

"You sure do know how to treat a lady," she said.

Eventually I headed over to Ellen's and she had just got in before me.

"Hi honey, how'd it go next door?"

"Just Carolyn today, I slammed her ass good."

"I'll bet you did," Ellen smiled and gave me a lingering kiss.

Then someone was knocking on our door.

Ellen answered.

"I saw you in the hall earlier. Do I know you?"

I followed her and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Ellen, this is my Ex Wife, Lorraine. Lorraine, this is my girlfriend, Ellen."

"May I come in?" asked Lorraine.

Ellen nodded doubtfully and let her in. Lorraine had put on a few pounds since the last time I saw her. Her face was still very pretty, but she was now much too curvy to be attractive. Lorraine gave Ellen a long look and obviously was not happy with what she saw. Ellen was 13 years younger than her and had a sexy slim body. She was definitely jealous of Ellen.

"Wow, Don, how did you manage to snag a young thing like her??"

"I'm not sure, but we are both very happy together right now, thank you very much."

Ellen and I kissed passionately just to show off.

"Then why were you fucking the neighbour a few minutes ago?" She said with a mean look.

She was obviously trying to shock Ellen and split up the happy couple.

Ellen's mouth dropped open and then she almost started to smile, but then she got her expression under control and said, "Just one minute, I'll be right back."

After Ellen left Lorraine asked, "So were you fucking around on me too?"

I was just about to answer when Ellen rushed back in, dragging Carolyn behind her.

Then Ellen said, "Lorraine, I would like you to meet my sister, Carolyn."

Lorraine gave Carolyn a look and again she didn't like what she saw. Carolyn was younger than her and in much better shape. Then Carolyn walked over to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Thanks for fucking my ass earlier. It hurts so good."

Lorraine's eyes popped.

"No problem honey," I said with a grin as I massaged her ass.

Then Ellen stepped out for a just a second and dragged in Stephanie.

"Lorraine, this is my niece, Stephanie."

Lorraine gave Stephanie a quick once over and nodded her head doubtfully. She wasn't clear at all why Stephanie was here. Then Stephanie ran right up to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I can't wait until you fuck me again, Uncle Don."

"I'm looking forward to it myself," I said with a grin as I massaged her ass.

Lorraine looked like she was about to faint. Then Ellen came up to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Don."

"I love you too, Ellen," I said with a grin as I massaged her ass.

Then Ellen turned to Lorraine,"Don here is the most wonderful, considerate, passionate man that I have ever met. When I saw that my dear sister needed a good loving man, I agreed to allow him to help her out. Then I found out that my niece had never had a good sexual experience, so I asked Don to teach her about sex. He wasn't sure that was a good idea. Both Carolyn and I had to work hard to convince him to do it. Now we are all happily sharing him because we all realize how lucky we are to have him."

Lorraine started to cry.

Ellen continued, "I can't imagine how it was for you to have him all to yourself with no worries about him ever cheating. And I really can't imagine how you would ever discard him. You really must be a selfish bitch."

Lorraine lost it then and she was bawling. My hatred for Lorraine almost totally disappeared. It all switched into pity.

"I know, I know. I hadn't had much experience before I met Don. I thought the grass was greener on the other side. I never found anyone who could measure up. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

She was a total wreck.

"Maybe, when you meet another nice guy, you'll appreciate him more," I said.

Eventually we sent Lorraine on her way back home. Shortly thereafter Carolyn and Stephanie gave me a quick kiss and they left as well.

"Sorry about that honey. I can't believe she was spying on me," I said.

"No worries, hun. I can see why you fell for her. She has a beautiful face."

"Yeah, and she was 40 or 50 pounds lighter when I met her. All the curves used to be in all the right places."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.