There Oughta Be a Law - Cover

There Oughta Be a Law

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Don meets two babes and adventures follow.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

Friday Night

I was in the mood for steak and shrimp. None of my friends were handy so I decided to head over to the local Ponderosa by myself. It was the dinner hour and the place was packed. I saw the line-up was long and winding. I almost decided to head for a fast burger instead. But then I noticed there were two definite hotties standing at the end of the line. I decided I could wait in line if there was free eye candy. Once I got closer, both women started looking better and better. There was no sign of any men catching up to meet them either, which was kind of odd. Normally you don't see ladies like this without a man.

Maybe they were hot lesbians? I stood in line behind them and gave them a good look. Both ladies were tall and slim. They stood at least 5'9, maybe 5'10". I was 42 and I'm 6'1" tall, so I was not intimidated by their height. They both were wearing tight pants that showed off their magnificent asses. One was wearing jeans and one was wearing tight slacks. I could see the shape of her underwear through the slacks. These two ladies were already driving me crazy and I'd only been behind them for a couple of minutes.

Their faces were so similar, they had to be related. Not twins though, the older lady looked to be somewhere in her late 30s. The younger one looked like she was in her late 20s. They both were wearing blouses that were sort of baggy so it was hard to see how large their breasts were. I was guessing that both ladies had smaller than average breasts, but this didn't make them less attractive.

They both had brown hair with a slight red tinge and they both were sprinkled with light freckles across their face. I was in utter and complete lust with both of them. The younger one was undeniably slightly hotter, especially with her half way translucent slacks. But since I was 42 I found myself checking out the older one more and more. I definitely liked what I saw.

If I had a few drinks in me, I might have opted to casually bump into them and cop a feel. There were many people behind me in line then and there was definitely opportunity to brush their asses and look innocent at the same time. The line-up was getting packed in like sardines. But that night for some reason I decided that anonymously copping a feel was not good enough. I decided to throw caution to the wind and talk to them as long as I could.

Before I started, I vowed to myself to be honest regarding my attraction, but to take whatever came in good spirits. If they brushed me off I was bound and determined to laugh and still be friends with them anyway. I mean, chances were they were both happily attached and simply out for a girls night.

They had their heads together and they were talking to each other quietly. I had no idea what they were talking about, but I had to do something. Their tight asses were just beckoning to me. I leaned in my head close, right between the two of them and said, "There oughta be a law."

They looked at me questioningly. Here was this guy talking to them out of the blue and they weren't quite sure how to react. I had a friendly smile on my face and I let them study me for a second and just stood there grinning stupidly. The older one said in a puzzled voice, "Excuse me, What??"

"I said there oughta be a law."

"That's what I thought you said. What are you talking about?"

I pumped up the wattage on my smile a little more and said.

"There oughta be a law against having two visions of divine loveliness standing together like you are. You should have to be separated by at least ten feet. How's a man supposed to ogle you properly if you are standing together like that?"

The older lady blushed slightly and looked at me and then said, "You're having trouble ogling are you? You poor man." The younger one seemed to be enjoying the exchange greatly. Seeing her sister(?) blush was obviously a good thing. She smiled at me sauWily and said, "How can we help?" I looked her up and down boldly, still smiling. "Well, young lady, let me concentrate on you for just a bit here."

I turned to the older woman and said, "Just a sec, you'll get your turn don't worry." The older lady nodded her head somewhat unbelievingly. I turned back to the younger woman, and looked her up and down again. "And, what may I call you, darling?" She still seemed to be enjoying herself. She liked being the flirty one, while her sister(?) was still confused as to what was going on. "You may call me Ellen." I took her hand in mine and brought it up to my mouth, staring into her eyes the whole time.

"Charmed, I'm sure," I said and then I kissed her hand. "I'm Don."

She looked a little flustered and she looked like she might want to fly off the handle and reprimand me, but then I think she realized that in the role she was currently playing this didn't really fit, so she came back in a friendly tone saying, "You're a smooth one aren't you?"

"Not usually this smooth," I answered back truthfully.

I turned my attention to the older one. She seemed to have regained her composure and it looked like she didn't want to be one-upped by her sister(?) because she smiled at me with a definite 'come hither' look and said,

"And now you can concentrate on a real woman."

"And you are?"

"I'm Carolyn," and then she did a little pirouette.

"Like what you see?"

I lifted her hand up and kissed it as I stared into her eyes.

"You two are going to be the death of me," I said.

Both giggled very pleasantly and then looked into each other's eyes with devilish smiles.

I looked from one to the other in wonderment. They were obviously very close. The little digs at each other were received with smiles of true enjoyment. I could think of other ladies who would be ready for a catfight in a similar situation.

Somehow I was much more confident than my normal self. I'm guessing it had to do with the fact that I was wooing two girls at once. Neither one wanted to look bad in front of the other so they reacted differently than they might by themselves. I almost felt like I could do no wrong.

We continued to flirt back and forth relatively harmlessly until we finally came to order our food. Ellen got Prime Rib and Carolyn ordered a steak. I ordered my traditional steak and shrimp. When all of our food was ready we looked at each other again.

This was the first turning point in our little relationship. Would we just pretend nothing happened and go our separate ways or not? I decided to stick with my plan to take it as far as I could with as little pressure as possible. I was still thinking they were both too hot to be single and I was figuring that this would be the end. This was probably a little harmless flirting to keep their ego up and then back to the boyfriends at home.

"I would be very pleased if you would both join me for dinner," I said while trying to make it obvious by my tone, that I wasn't really expecting a yes.

They looked at each other and I was on pins and needles. Hope was getting the better of me. Maybe one of them was single? Somehow they obviously communicated together easily without speaking, because Carolyn replied with a smile on her face, "We would be delighted," while Ellen also smiled invitingly at me.

"Right then, follow me please," I said in my best Maitre D imitation.

"Does this table seem suitable?"

They both smiled and Ellen said, "Yes, thank you very much sir."

I held out the chair for Ellen and she sat down, and then I moved over and did the same for Carolyn. I nodded gravely and said, "Enjoy your meal," and then walked away from the table slowly.

They both started to giggle and I turned around again with a sappy smile on my face and bowed briefly and then sat down. "You sir, are a nut," said Carolyn with a big smile.

"So, you two are sisters, right??"

"Yes, we are. How could you tell?" laughed Ellen

"All I can say is if I ever meet your parents, I will have to congratulate them. They raised two wonderful daughters. They must have done something right."

Both girls faces got a little redder, but they didn't say anything.

We ate our dinner, and chatted some more until we were all finishing up our plates.

I stared into Carolyn's eyes for two long seconds and then I turned to Ellen and stared at her. Bringing them both back into focus I said,

"You two are most definitely too good to be true. Did you just get off the plane from fantasy land?"

"Oh, come on," said Ellen. "Look at her over there. She comes from fantasy land not us."

I looked in the direction she pointed. An undeniably beautiful young woman was strutting by. She had a dynamite body with large breasts, and her face was all painted up. She had the look of a supermodel, but the major problem with this lady was that she knew she was beautiful and she figured this meant that she was the Queen and everyone else was her loyal subject. She had her nose in the air, and it didn't look like it ever came down. Her escort was a well built young man and he was definitely handsome, but he looked like he was a dog following his master. I gave the lady a fair ogling just to make sure of everything and then I turned to my new friends. They seemed to be very anxious to hear what I was going to say next.

"I agree she is a beautiful woman," I said and then paused. My friends nodded their heads seriously and remained silent. I continued, "But I am sorry, if she appeared in any fantasy of mine, it would be more like a nightmare."

"You can't be serious," said Carolyn. "I'm sure every man in this place is going crazy thinking about her."

"Well, maybe a few," I agreed. "She does have some undeniable charms, but I assure you I did not even know she was in the restaurant at all until you pointed her out. I was too busy going crazy thinking about these two young ladies I had just met to even notice her."

"You're serious aren't you?" Said Carolyn wonderingly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.