100,000 Years, or Longer - Cover

100,000 Years, or Longer

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Chapter 1

"We no longer had all the time in the world."

Doenitz, Keitel, and Goering had all done their duty, even Goebbels had kept the secret for no one suspected a thing ... Above the ice nothing could be seen. The several open areas were so well imbedded within the cave system as to be almost invisible. All the supplies, shipments and technology that was needed was now ready, we could extract and mine the rest there. We had 237 of the new undersea craft, u-boats claimed all the remaining available berths and facilities. Those who wished were sent back on U-530 and U-997 to Argentina.

We, the collective 'we', for several different and unique species were now hard at work to get us home. We were at their mercy to do that, however the rewards we offered were quite handsome.

The one thing we did not offer was immortality. Even much of what was offered had some price to pay.

Chapter One

When the ship sent to rescue us went off course and exploded over Siberian swampland, we knew we had to do something or forever stay on this miserable excuse for a planet.

Bugs were everywhere at that crash site ... Between tree trunks, stripped of their branches, mud, bogs, water and the smell of decomposing vegetation it seemed an impossible task to salvage anything of value.

What could be left to find? The Inuit and wilderness people still were not certain when they even saw the light, but they remember the sound.

That was back in 1908. There are some memories, or visions if you rather call them, which date back several thousand years, more than 25,067 to be precise.

The work needed would not be understood by Western medicine. In fact the advances the scientists had made were unique. It would eventually lead to advanced cloning 50 or 60 years later but in 1947, it was something a Jules Verne or Buck Rodgers could only dream of. The process was slow, expensive and unproven. But if it worked it could advance the Order's efforts by generations.

250 hosts had been selected and over 5 years, they had given birth. These were not the blue-eyed, blond-haired super babies for the Reich; they were the leaders, businessman, scholars and military champions for the new world government.

The Nazi's were partially correct, it would take more than 1,000 years, more than 100,000 even for nature to ready this world for a change. Humans had proven that petty wars and vanity would mar any peace or progress towards it.

Attempts had foolishly been made to guide and assist life here, it had only met with limited success.

It was during that last large conflict (WW II) that the humans themselves developed the growth of selected, genetically altered embryos. This was merely improved upon.

A long time ago, one group of people set out to re-structure this world into a better place. They knew that people were all different, had a range of learning which differed, were good, bad, indifferent and just did not want to be improved.

Within another 50 or 60 years an organization that spanned the world would be in-place ready to begin a series of changes which would allow for leaps in technology that would take mankind to the stars. If we could not return home, then an alternative would be to allow for the migration to and inhabit a planet closer to our true goals.

The Sumerians tell of an advanced civilization, Vedic legends speak of a cycle of life being reborn, the Maya foretold of 2012 and the return of the gods. Aztecs recount the Fountain Of Youth, Dogan songs 500 years old, speak of a dual star in the Sirius constellation, just recently discovered, American Indian legends speak of people who came from the stars, Tibet is said to keep legendary weapons safe, China has been removing a mountain there, trying to get to the place; the Egyptian pyramid, now is confirmed to have secret rooms, and not just one. These were not only myths.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.