Magical Slavery
Chapter 53: Thanksgiving Year 2

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 53: Thanksgiving Year 2 - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Henry walked into the reception room, and found the rest of his family there. June and Marrel had set up four long tables, one on each side of the giant cock statue. A different girl was at a table. Each table had a different set of appetizers or drinks, including the pumpkin punch that was so popular last year.

So far, none of the guests had arrived yet.

The five girls who were not stationed at a table ran up to greet their master.

“How is Angie doing, Master?” asked a breathless Iris.

“Fine, she and May will be coming out soon.”

Henry nodded toward the door, “Collem is arriving.” He headed toward the entryway.

Sure enough, the entry door opened and in walked the scholar, with his apprentice, Baril, and his head trainer, Gen.

“So nice of you to attend our little celebration again,” said the sorcerer, shaking Collem’s hand.

The scholar nodded, “I can’t wait to see how the dishes of my chef, collaborating with yours, will turn out.”

“Where’s Angie?” asked Gen.

Serena nodded. “She’ll be out soon.”

The sorcerer frowned, “Our next guests are about to arrive, just not the ones I expected.”

There was a knock on the door entering the reception room.

Henry opened the door.

In walked three brown elves, Woodbind, Malcolm, and Pamela.

“I bring greetings and regrets from Sylphonia. She will not be able to attend your feast, and says that we would be welcome as a substitute.”

The host nodded, “Of course you are Master Woodbind. I have wanted to meet you for quite a while now.”

Iris butted in, “Where’s Sylphonia?”

The sigilist smiled, “She is pregnant.”

“Pregnant!” exclaimed almost everyone in the room.

“Is Master the father?” asked June.

Henry shook his head, “Not likely. Humans and elves are too different to cross breed.”

Woodbind said, “There are two main candidates for the father. The most likely is King Oberon.”

Bonnie gaped, “The king cheated with Sylphonia?!”

“Oh no, Titania was there too. After May’s visit, the queen felt like catching up with her third cousin, and invited Sylphonia to visit. Things got out of hand, and they ended up having a three-way.”

“Who is the other candidate?” asked May.

The low elf blushed, “That would be me.”

“You?!” exclaimed the whole room.

“Is it even possible?” asked Bonnie.

“The two elf races are related, genetically. Theoretically, it is possible. High and brown elves are so different, temperamentally, they rarely copulate.

“But Sylphonia and I are atypical of both our races. We get along very well. And, like with Oberon, things got out of hand.”

“How long are elf pregnancies?” asked May.

“For both elf races, two years. And high elf pregnancies are notoriously problematic, with lots of miscarriages. Expecting mothers are put on bedrest for the full term.”

Bonnie frowned, “Poor Sylphonia. She must be climbing the walls.”

The apprentice grabbed Woodbind’s arm, “When you see her, ask if she’ll come and see me. My midwife magic may not work on her completely, but at least she will be able to tell who the father is. And I may be able to help insure her a safer pregnancy.”

Woodbind nodded, “I will tell her.”

The crowd started to disperse, and the elf delegation started perusing the variety of appetizers in the room.

Henry glanced at the entry door, “Our next guests are about to arrive.”

In through the door strode Sebastian, Henry’s old seneschal, wearing a tropical shirt, shorts and sandals.

Behind him walked his two slaves, Astra and Zelda. Like all the other slaves, they were naked.

The sorcerer walked up to him, “Sebastian, it is good to see you again.”

The old servant gasped, “Master? Is that you? I had heard that you were in a younger body now. But to actually see it...”

The blonde and black-haired girls also stared in disbelief. “Master, is it really you?” asked to towheaded Astra.

Henry nodded, “It is good to see you two girls again.

“Go meet my other slaves. I think you’ll find that you have much in common.”

The graying retiree looked at the large statue that dominated the room, “I like what you’ve done with the reception room. It reminds me of the temple to you that your last decorator made, what forty years ago?”

The sorcerer nodded, “I had almost forgotten about that. Irene’s worship of me might be beat by my new decorator, Moon.”

“Do tell.”

Maxwell finally worked up the nerve to walk up to his predecessor, “It is good to see you again, Sebastian.”

He nodded, “And thank you for thinking of me when you worked up your list of invitees. As nice as my home is, this is a nice change of pace.”

The two seneschals walked over to the reception table, comparing notes about the job they both had.

Just then, a knock came on the entry door.

Henry sighed, “The size of these parties is getting out of hand.”

He went and answered the door.

At the door stood Matilda, the sorceress, and her apprentice, Sonya.

The host bowed to the nine-year-old girl, “Nice of you to come to my little party, Indigo.”

Matilda nodded, “It is nice of you to invite us, Slaver.

“We went to a restaurant to celebrate last year. It just wasn’t the same as dining with family.”

Henry looked at her quizzically, “We aren’t exactly family.”

“No, but we are all members of the magical community. A depressingly small group.”

The sorcerer nodded, “Too true.”

Sonya, the black-haired apprentice, gawked at the crowd in the room, “All the women here are naked.” She and Matilda were both dressed in a simple peasant dress.

“Not everyone,” said Henry. “Pamela over there is fully clothed.”

“But she’s an ... elf, I believe.”

Matilda, her mistress, nodded, “A brown elf.”

“I feel like I’m out of place. Should I get naked too?”

The sorceress nodded, “If you feel like it. Just remember, all these other girls are slaves. You are not.”

“Does the nudity make you uncomfortable?” asked Henry.

“A little,” said the wheat blonde girl.

“Then by all means, let me relieve your discomfort.”

With a wave of his hand, all eleven of his slaves were wearing their default slave clothes, a piece of rough looking cloth with a hole in the middle, their heads went through the hole. Each piece of cloth was just long enough to cover each girls’ pussy. Two strings tied together on each side held the ersatz dress together.”

Matilda exclaimed, “How did you do that?!

“Those outfits really take me back. They are the standard slave girl clothes of Ancient Rome.”

Henry nodded, “It is a little piece of ancient magic, Silk Magic. It is from a book even older than you.”

The sorceress looked intrigued, “Really? I would like to see that book.”

“I would be glad to show it to you, if you could help me with it. I have discovered a concealed passage in code. I am having trouble decoding it.”

“I will be happy to.

June asked, “Would you like me to go get dressed as well, Master? I made my own version of their outfit a few months ago.”

The sorcerer nodded, “That would be good.”

Henry looked at Sebastian’s girls, “Astra and Zelda are also nude. Could you find them something appropriate to wear?”

The homunculus nodded, and beat a hasty retreat from the room.

Suddenly Matilda looked around, “Where is your apprentice May? I was wanting to talk to her, as well.”

As if on cue, May came through the door with Angie, “Master, why did you dress us?” The apprentice’s outfit pressed severely against her large breasts, making the sides of her boobs stick out, and her erect nipples almost stick through the silk fabric.

Henry gestured to the sorceress, “Our guest of honor was disturbed by the excessive amount of skin here.”

The brunette apprentice stopped short, and bowed her head to the seemingly young girl, “Of course. It is good to see you again, ma’am.”

“It is good to see you as well,” said the unnaturally mature nine-year-old. “Are you making good use of my book?”

“Oh yes! Especially your chapter on midwifery. I have already delivered one infant, with Master’s help of course.”

The sorceress cocked her head, “Really. And how did your master contribute?”

Henry nodded, “I have a little spell that inverts pain and pleasure.”

“I know that spell,” said Matilda. “That is an interesting way to use it.

“But pain in childbirth is a rite of passage for women. To mitigate that steals something that is profound to our gender.”

The sorcerer shook his head, “If I can prevent pain in my slaves’ life, I will. At least pain that I can’t control.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.