Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 52: Reunion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 52: Reunion - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Angie woke up in her stall with Kew, a ten-year-old fellow slave snuggled up against her, still asleep. This was not unusual. Many girls liked to use her larger size as a source of heat during the chilly nights.

The training stables for young slaves looked much like horse stables, but with no straw on the floor. There were no doors between each stall and the hallway.

Two sinks and two toilets were at each end of the large room. With one hundred stalls, fifty on each side, the lines to use them could get long.

When she first arrived, Angie could not hold her urine while waiting, and peed on the floor.

As punishment, Gen, the head trainer, strung her up and whipped her until her back was a bloody mess. The medical people did their best to treat her, but she still had scars afterward.

Angie was easily the oldest girl in the training stable. All the other girls were eight, nine, or ten-years old. They were all physically mature, with full breasts, hips, and pussies. In this world, it was illegal to have sex with girls who were pre-pubescent. Collem developed a procedure to make girls as young as eight go through puberty. The older girl had asked some of them about the procedure. They all shuddered and changed the subject.

The brunette got a taste when, a month after her arrival, she was tied down on a table. They injected something into her clit. The pain was excruciating. Now her large clitoris was always erect and sensitive, even when she was not aroused.

Kew, her ten-year-old fellow slave with red hair, opened her eyes, “Good morning. Thank you for sharing your body heat.” She spoke in Cragan, the native language of this world. She learned the language quickly. It seemed to be an eternity since she had spoken English.

“You are quite welcome,” Angie said, kissing her forehead.

A commotion could be heard coming from the entrance.

Kew stood up, so she could see over the partitions. She turned pale and bolted out of the stall.

“What’s wrong?” exclaimed Angie.

Walking down the hall was Gen, the blonde head-trainer. Behind her were four slave girls, who were her assistants. They were all holding the stun-sticks they use to keep the trainees in line. It was obvious that they were coming for someone.

“Please, don’t let it be me,” she thought to herself, repeatedly. She cowered in the corner, knowing that it would make no difference, if her number was up.

Gen stopped in front of Angie’s stall. “Come with me, Slave.”

The brunette was tempted to beg, plead, say anything. But she knew that that would just get her punished.

Whimpering in fear she stood up and walked to her trainer.

Angie was surrounded by the four subordinates that had been behind Gen.

They walked down the hallway, and turned left through the door that led to the shower room.

The blonde trainer looked at the seventeen-year-old coldly, “Get yourself clean.”

The slave wanted to tell her that she had showered the night before, but didn’t dare. Instead, she did as she was told. Grabbing a rag, she walked under a nozzle and turned it on. Methodically, she made sure all her body was cleaned.

When she was done, she turned back to her captors.

Gen was holding a large bulging red rubber bag, with a three-foot black hose attached. A metal clamp pinched the middle of the hose. A white nozzle was on the other end of the hose. Angie had never seen anything like it before.

The blonde said, “Get down on your hands and knees, like you are about to get fucked.”

With no hesitation, she obeyed.

The trainer put some lube on the white nozzle tip, then slid it up Angie’s ass, then released the clamp.

The trainee gasped in surprise, but knew better than to object. The cool water flowed into her colon.

She groaned as she felt the fluid fill her bowels, and her stomach swelled.

“Take the whole bag, and it will be over,” assured Gen.

As soon as the red rubber bag was empty, the nozzle was removed. A large butt plug was inserted in its place.

“Now, stand up,” said Gen.

Angie managed to comply, but cramps made her double over.

“Follow me,” said her trainer.

Gen led her back to the toilets. “Bend over,” she said.

When she did, the butt plug was removed.

“Now empty your ass.”

Angie did not need to be told twice. She sat down and emptied herself.

When she was done, Gen led her back to her stall. In the stall was a wooden crate, about three feet on each side. It had an open side facing the entrance.

Angie had seen these boxes before. Girls would get into those boxes and were never seen again.

“Get in,” ordered Gen.

Having no choice, she complied.

When Angie got in, her trainer put a lid over the one open side, and nailed it shut.

The seventeen-year-old did not see the sigils on the outside of the crate, but saw the ones on the inside. There was one on all six sides. They glowed softly, providing the only light inside.

The interior, when it was sealed, was completely silent. Angie could hear nothing from the outside. She did feel herself being lifted and moved to an unknown destination.


Eric waved goodbye to several college girls, as he strolled out of the front door of the sorority house in Austin, Texas.

He sighed, as he patted the magic ring in his pocket. “It really got a work out today,” he thought.

Lately, the bushy-haired emissary had been using an app that he found on his phone to find his places of conquest. It directed him to places with a lot of single women. It would direct him to convents, lesbian bars, and, of course, sororities.

There were three more sororities nearby, he was sitting in his SUV, figuring which one to visit tomorrow, when his cell phone beeped. There was a text message from an unidentified source.

Even though he thought it was just spam, something made the lanky brunet opened it.

“Look to your right.” The message was followed by the two sigils that were on his hands.

Eric looked, and across the street he saw a door standing by itself, in between two trees. Next to the door stood his master, Henry, wearing nothing but his short black silk robe.

The emissary got out of his car and rushed over to greet his sponsor. He dropped to his knees before him. “Master, it is good to see you.”

The sorcerer nodded, “It has been too long.” He embraced his slave. With him kneeling, Henry was a little taller than him.

Eric looked at him warily, “Is there anything that I can help you with, Master?”

Henry smiled, “Surely you know what tomorrow is.”

He nodded, “Thanksgiving. I was thinking that it was a pity to hit these sororities when they are only half full.”

“I take it that your family weren’t big celebraters of Thanksgiving.”

Eric shook his head, “My parents died when I was three. I was raised by foster families. Celebrating Thanksgiving varied greatly from family to family.”

Henry smiled, “Well, in your new family, Thanksgiving is a big deal. You are invited.”

The emissary smiled, “I would enjoy a break.”

The sorcerer escorted him to the door.

“What about my car?” asked Eric.

“Don’t worry. It won’t get towed.

“Have you ever gotten so much as a parking ticket?”

A light came on in the traveling man’s head, “I thought it was just because I was so careful.”

“Don’t take this enchantment for granted. It won’t protect you from getting towed if you park in the middle of traffic, or something equally stupid.”

“I understand, Sir.”

The two walked through the door, and into Henry’s library/ lab.


Two hours later, Eric was relaxing by the pond in the Oasis Room, wearing a swimsuit. No one else was there to disturb him.

June quietly walked up with a glass of ice water on a tray, “I hope I am not bothering you.”

The emissary took the drink, “Not at all. I was surprised that none of the girls were here.”

“Well, they can’t have sex with you, and you are a big temptation. So, they are trying to give you a wide berth.”

The brunet nodded, “I understand. In some ways it is a relief. Having to screw at least five girls a day can be wearing. Taking a break from sex for a day or two is nice.

The naked homunculus cleared her throat, “If you do feel the need to fornicate, I am outside of your one-time restriction.”

Eric looked up at the curvy shape-shifter, who had changed to look like Marilyn Monroe, “That is good to know. Thank you for your offer. I may take you up on that later.”

She nodded, “If there is any particular person you want me to copy, let me know.”

That made the brown-haired man pause, “I will have to think on that.”

“Is there anything else I can get for you?”

He shook his head, “I’m good.”

June nodded and walked away, “You can summon me through your link with Master.”

The emissary sighed and laid back in the lounge chair.


About a half hour later, Maxwell came to Eric’s lounge chair, “Mind if I join you?”

The bushy-haired man nodded, “By all means.”

The seneschal took a seat in the chair next to Eric’s, “My girls were wondering if you’d mind if they could use the oasis with you.”

The emissary let out a sigh, “What’s with the kid gloves?”

Maxwell shrugged, “Master Henry said that you were stressed, and needed some alone time.”

Eric sighed, “Look, I have been busy, and this break is much appreciated. But I don’t need to be treated like an invalid. I was told that I was part of this family. I’d like to spend some time getting to know them.”

The thirteen-year-old smiled, “That was what I was hoping to hear.”

Suddenly, all ten members of the harem came running down the hill, without a stitch on.

The slave girls frolicked in the water and sand, still giving the emissary a wide berth.

After a few minutes, Bonnie shyly walked up to Eric, “You don’t mind us being here, do you?”

He shook his head, “Not at all. I like seeing you girls playing together.”

The sophomore blushed, “It’s just that you are so sexy, we find it hard to stay away from you. But Master has forbidden us from ... getting physical with you.”

Eric nodded, “That is the nature of my job. I can copulate with any girl only once.”

The blonde was shocked, “Never? Ever?”

“That’s right,” he said.

“That sucks!” Bonnie exclaimed.

“I agree. But so long as you understand this rule, there is no reason why we can’t be good friends.”

The gymnast thought for a minute, “I guess you are right.

“I’ll go explain the situation to my sisters.”

“That would be nice,” said Eric.

Soon, some of the girls were shyly talking to the new family member.

Monica, after just a few minutes with him, moaned, as she rubbed her pussy, “I-I better leave you now, or I’ll get into trouble.”

Similarly, all the girls found that they could stay with the emissary for a short time, before they had to flee, to masturbate, or have sex with a sister or Maxwell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.