Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 50: Anniversary

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 50: Anniversary - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

It was an afternoon in late September, when Henry walked into Moon’s studio. The former art teacher was making the finishing touches on the larger version of the portrait that she had offered at the talent show, and was so enthralled in her work, she did not hear him come in.

Her month-old son lay in his basket next to her, sleeping.

“I like it,” said the young sorcerer.

Moon jumped in surprise. “Master!” she exclaimed. She dropped her pallet and brush, fell to her knees, “I am not finished yet.”

“But it is close.”

She nodded.

He studied the painting critically, “I have always wondered what my cock looked like from my slaves’ point-of-view.”

“Isn’t it beautiful?” she sighed.

“ ... And I don’t think I look that angelic.”

“You look that way to me, Master.”

Henry nodded, “I understand.”

“Is there anything I can do for you, or do to you?” she asked hopefully.

“Later. Right now, it is time to take Little Henry to his new home.”

The petite brunette gulped, and nodded her head, “I was afraid you were going to say that.”

Pulling Moon up to her feet, Henry said, “Dawn has shown Stanley where we are going.”

A tear trickled down her right cheek, “I know we are doing the right thing. Our son deserves a normal life, but I will still miss him.”

“Every time I do this I feel as you do. But history has shown me that this is the right thing to do.”

She nodded, as she picked up the basket.

Henry handed Moon a note on light blue paper, “Pin this to his blanket.”

The note read, “His name is Henry.”

The artist smiled, “Thank you, Master.

“Can’t we add his birthdate on it as well? Just so he’ll know.”

The sorcerer nodded, “I don’t see why not.”

They walked out of the studio and into Stanley.

“Is there anyone else you want to go with us?” he asked Moon.

She shook her head, “It feels right, just you and me.”

Henry looked at Dawn, who was the only other person in the room. Henry had called her away from her last class. “Is Stanley at the right address?”

The black-haired sophomore nodded, “Stanley knows what he’s doing, Master.”

The sorcerer opened the door, and walked with Moon onto the lush green lawn.

The door was on the side of a garage. They could hear a car pulling in.

The new mother suddenly stopped, feeling the soft breeze blow against her body, “Master, I am naked! What clothes should I put on?”

Henry shook his head, “No one will see you. Only if you talk to, or touch anyone will my spell be dispelled.”

Moon nodded. She had total trust in her master.

They walked around and saw a couple in their mid-twenties getting out of their car.

The young man walked around and helped his wife out of the passenger side.

The woman leaned on him for support as they walked to the front door.

The sorcerer gestured at the couple, “Meet Sam and Janet Evening.”

“They look so sad!” Moon exclaimed.

“They lost their son when she was eight months pregnant.”

“How sad!” she cried. “How did it happen?”

“He got his umbilical cord wrapped around his neck, and it strangled him.”

“How horrible!” said the artist.

“They knew he was dead, because the obstetrician could not hear the heartbeat. She had go through labor anyway, to get the baby out.”

“I am glad they are getting my son,” said Moon.

Henry nodded, “They have a fully decorated baby’s room. Right now, it is a painful reminder of their loss.”

The couple had gone into the house, leaving the master and slave alone.

“Let’s leave them Little Henry, already,” cried Moon.

“I leave it up to you,” he said.

The new mother walked up to the door, the basket holding her son, in her arms. She put the basket on the doorstep. Bending over, she kissed her infant child’s cheek.

Ringing the doorbell, she ran to Henry.

“You didn’t need to run. They can’t see you.”

Moon blushed, “Oh, right.”

The door opened, and Sam walked out. He saw the basket on the steps. “Janet!” he called.

The young woman came out and let out a shriek, “It’s a miracle!”

Sam walked out onto the lawn, not five feet from Henry and Moon, and looked up and down the street.

“We need to call the police,” he said to his wife.

Janet started to protest, but stopped herself. “You’re right,” she said.

Picking up the basket, they went back inside.

Henry looked at the concerned Moon, “Don’t worry. I’ll make sure they get to keep Little Henry.”

“Oh, thank you, Master!” she exclaimed.

“Now, let’s get a new baby in you.”

“Already?!” she cried. “Right here?”

The sorcerer nodded, “No one can see us.”

Moon laid down and spread her legs, “It- it feels weird being naked outside. I can feel the breeze against whole body. The grass is prickly against my back.”

Not replying, Henry laid on top of her. Saying some unintelligible words, he slid his cock into her.

“Oh, Master!” she moaned. “You always feel so good!”

The black-haired young man thrust his dick in her with hard jerks.

The slave’s eyes bugged out and threw her head back. “Oh God! Oh God!” she cried.

Henry cried out as well, coating her uterus with his seed.

Moon came as well with a scream of ecstasy.

At that moment, a white SUV, with the words “Child Protective Services,” on the side pulled up.

A woman and a female cop stepped out. They walked up the sidewalk, not two feet from the panting couple lying on the grass. The two ladies went to the front door and rang the doorbell.

The sorcerer stood up, brushing grass off his black robe, “I am going inside with them. Are you coming?”

Moon groaned as she regained her feet. She nodded as she took her place behind her master.

Henry stood before the door, traced a sigil on it, then walked through as if nothing were there.

His slave, with no hesitation, followed him inside.

In the living room, while Janet was holding the sleeping baby and cooing over it, Sam told the CPS administrator their tale of woe.

The black woman cocked her eyebrow, “Evidently, someone had heard your sad story and decided to send you a replacement.”

“There was a small obituary in the paper, and our ... situation became common knowledge at the hospital,” said the new father.

“Let’s go up and see your nursery,” said the bureaucrat.

They five, including Little Henry, filed upstairs, walking by Henry and Moon.

The two followed behind like ghosts.

The administrator nodded her head in approval at the room with light blue walls, “Very nice. You have obviously taken a lot of effort in preparing this room.”

The couple nodded silently now. “You two are obviously well prepared to be parents. Would you like to be this little one’s foster parents?”

Janet and Sam both nodded without saying a word to each other.

The black woman smiled, “Wonderful! Take him to your obstetrician tomorrow. He will do a thorough examination. Take the form he gives you, to me. I will check the system to see if there is any record of this child. If there is no record, I will get him a Social Security number, and make him legal.”

The new parents, relieved, thanked the official, and escorted her back to the front door.

Henry and Moon followed the police officer and CPS woman out.

“Do you feel better now?” asked Henry.

The artist nodded, though a tear trickled down her cheek, “Little Henry is in a good home. He will be well taken care of.”

They turned and walked down the hall toward the door to Stanley.

“Goodbye, my son,” Moon whispered.

“Oh, you’ll see him again,” said her master.

Her jaw dropped, “When?”

“It is important for your baby’s future health, for you to breast feed him for the first six months. Therefore, for the next five months, you will be feeding your son in his room in the middle of the night, while Sam and Janet are asleep. And don’t worry, you won’t get caught.”

The slave nodded, “Thank you, Master.”

“But after five months, you will have to sever your bond. The longer you are around your son, the harder it will be to do so.”

Moon put on a brave face, “I understand.”


The next night, at midnight, Moon entered her son’s new room, using Stanley. The room was lit by a single nightlight. The letters spelling “HENRY” were mounted above the crib in bright primary colors.

She was surprised that the baby was not in the crib.

She started to panic, but realized that her master would not let anything happen to his son. Moon walked across the hall to Sam and Janet’s room.

Inside, the couple was sleeping peacefully. Next to the bed was a bassinet that held Little Henry.

The infant was awake, but did not make a sound. He looked at his mother, who loomed over his bed showing no emotion.

Moon picked up her son, and pressed him against her aching swollen breasts.

He immediately suckled, but fell asleep when he had just drained her right breasts.

“Just great,” she muttered to herself, as she looked at her asymmetrical boobs.

She laid Little Henry down, and returned to the door to Stanley.

The artist was met by Henry, and all her fellow slaves, who were waiting for her. It was just ten pm in California.

“Any problems?” asked her Master.

Moon shook her head, “They have moved him to their room for now.

“They already had his name up in his room. That is some initiative.”

The sorcerer smiled, “They had planned to name their son, who died, Henry. An amazing coincidence, isn’t it? Sam had taken letters off the wall, because he thought it would be too painful for his wife.”

Bonnie leered at Moon’s uneven boobs, “Looks like Little Henry left you half full.”

She nodded, “It’s your turn, to drain me, May.”

All the other slaves had had a chance to sample the artist’s milk.

The apprentice, looking not very happy, nodded and bowed her head, so her lips were over Moon’s left teat.

As she started to suck, the artist let out a sigh, “Oh, yes. Thank you, May.”

May continued to nurse, until the two breasts matched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.