Magical Slavery
Chapter 49: Aubrey

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 49: Aubrey - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Three days after the talent show, Serena and Misty started college again. A week after that, the other six restarted high school.

They all lined up in front of Henry, wearing schoolgirl uniforms, with stiff white collars, navy blue kerchief, pleated navy skirt, black mary jane shoes, and white stockings. All the material, while looking like cotton or leather, was all made of Silk Magic.

The sorcerer, with June, and Iris (both naked) and Moon (with her nursing baby) standing behind.him, inspected his harem.

Maxwell, wearing khakis and pith helmet stood with the other non-students.

“Is anyone wearing underwear?” asked Henry.

All six shook their heads.

“Show me.”

As one, the slave girls lifted their skirts, revealing their bare pussies.

Henry nodded in satisfaction. “I don’t see any of you wearing your clit pagers.”

The girls all moaned.

“Do we have to?” begged May, a new junior.

Their master nodded, “If I want to reach you, it is the best way.”

Reluctantly, all six went to their storage bin and retrieved the bean-sized device. It sucked onto their clits and did not let go. They returned to their starting position in front of Henry.

“Now, you are just about ready to go,” he said.

“Aren’t you going to class, June?” asked Bonnie.

The homunculus shook her head, “I have Iris to train. Maybe next semester.”

May added, “I have learned some defensive spells. They should keep us safe, if anyone were to bother us.”

“Plus, you can generate your chastity belt at will,” added Henry.

June ducked out of Stanley, and returned with a large box.

In it were six navy blue backpacks, each with a name written in silver thread.

“Each backpack has notebooks, mechanical pencils, pens, class schedule, and any other school equipment you’ll need.”

“What about textbooks?” asked Joy, the sole senior.

“Those will be distributed by your teachers today.”

The dark blonde blushed, “That’s right.”

Bonnie looked at the bag critically, “I don’t think all my books will fit in this. Especially those big Math and History books.”

May smiled, “There’s a little magic attached. These backpacks can never get overfilled. There will always be room for one more book.”

“Did you enchant these?” asked an awestruck Monica.

“No, Master Henry did. But I watched him. And while I didn’t understand everything, it was very instructive.”

All the other girls thanked Henry earnestly, as they filed out to their new classes.

After they had left, June turned to her charge, Iris, “Today, your training as a scullery wench starts for real. There will be no more sisters around to take up the slack for you. I will work you long and hard until you sweat blood. You will learn that on your knees, scrubbing floors is where you belong.”

The blonde nodded her head fearfully.

Henry then spoke, “Anything that happens between you and June, stays between you and June. You will obey her as you obey me. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“If you have any problems with her treatment, come to me. Do not go crying to your sisters.”

June continued her instruction, “You also have the privilege of being at your master’s and his seneschal’s disposal, every time they have carnal desires to be fulfilled.”

“Hey! That’s my job!” protested Moon.

“Huh?” asked the confused Iris.

“You get to fuck Henry and Maxwell, anytime the other girls are at school,” June translated.

“Oh, that goes without saying.”

The homunculus picked up a yard-long bamboo rod, and used it to smack Iris’s ass, “Come on, sugar tits, let’s get to work.”

Iris let out a yelp, and scampered out into the entrance room.

After they left, Moon fell on her knees in front of Henry. With tears streaming down her face, she said, “Please, Master, don’t take your cock away from me. I need to know you will still use me too.”

The sorcerer put his hand on the artist’s head, “Don’t worry. I’ll tradeoff between you.”

“I’m always ready when you feel neglected,” said Maxwell.

Looking none too thrilled, the former art teacher nodded.


The first day went smoothly. After the last bell, the girls tumbled into Stanley.

“I can’t believe I am taking another English class,” exclaimed Bonnie. “I am only required to take the one I took last year.”

“I am taking Modern History,” said Joy. “I hated the previous History classes I had to take.”

Henry spoke softly, “I hope you are not speaking ill of my choices.”

Suddenly, the six girls froze. “Of course not, Master,” said Joy. “It is just that your choices were not the ones we would have taken.”

“I would barely have passed Art class last year, if Moon hadn’t had my back,” said Jenny. “Why am I taking yet another one?”

“You are an artist. You need inspiration. There is no music appreciation, and it is too late for you to learn an instrument. Don’t worry about your grade. I will take Moon’s place as your protector.

“As for the rest of you, I believe you will find that all my class choices for you is a good one.”

“Are Serena and Misty back?” asked May.

Henry nodded, “They got back around 1pm.”

“Must be so great to be in college,” said Bonnie.

Serena entered through the door leading into Henry’s home, “Don’t be so sure. You must do a lot of work on your own.

“And most of the professors know their subject, but don’t know how to teach. They rattle off information, not giving you a chance to ask questions. Often you have to do research so you can understand what she is talking about.”

Suddenly, the glamor of college lost its luster.

“Did Master choose your courses too?” asked Jenny.

The former cheerleader nodded, “But right now, I’m just taking general courses that everyone takes. I am taking a class on Shakespeare’s plays, and a required Physical Education class on gymnastics.

Bonnie’s eyes lit up, “I want to take that.”

Serena responded, “I am sure that my experience as a cheerleader will help me.”

“Which play are you covering first?” asked Henry.

“The Tempest. I was hoping that it would be one I had already read, like ‘Romeo and Juliet,’ or ‘Hamlet.’”

“Where would be the fun in that? You’ll like ‘The Tempest.’ The main character is a magician.”

Serena nodded, “I know. We’re already into the second act. My teacher is actually a good one.”

“I tried to find you the best teachers in each department. It is not my fault that they use graduate students to teach entry level classes.”

“I know, Master.”


One the second day, at the beginning of fourth period, May came storming into Stanley, but no one was there. She went through the door into the entry room, with its golden cock statue.

“Master, we have a problem,” she thought out loud.

Henry entered the room from the door on the other side, “What’s wrong, May?”

“Between classes, I was in the restroom, masturbating...”

The sorcerer arched his eyebrow, “Really, May?”

His apprentice stamped her foot impatiently, “After all the sexual energy I unleashed last Valentine’s Day, sex goes on all the time between periods.

“Anyway, as I was leaving the restroom, a girl with red hair, approached me. She said that her name was Aubrey.”

“I remember her. She’d be a senior this year. Short with big tits?

May nodded, “You know her?”

“She was one of many girls I looked at, when I was making my harem.

“When I found out she was on the school newspaper, I dropped her from consideration.”

“That’s right. She said she was the new editor-in-chief. She had been directed to me as someone who knew about the Valentine’s Day orgy.”

Henry looked at her intensely, “What did you say?”

“I told her that I had nothing to say to her, but I may have some information for her later.”

The sorcerer nodded, “You did the right thing. After next period, bring her to me. I want to talk to her.”

May looked relieved, “I’ll bring her right after lunch.”


Aubrey was waiting outside the lunchroom as May exited, “Will you tell me more?”

The new junior nodded, “Come with me. You’ll learn everything.”

May escorted the journalist to room E-14.

The senior, with collar-length straight red hair, gasped in surprise as her source reached through the lockers and revealed another door.

She opened the door for the reporter. “Henry will see you now,” May said softly.

Aubrey entered a room that was bigger than possible. The left wall was one large mirror. Sitting in a chair, about twenty feet away, was a high school age boy with black hair and wearing a black silk robe. Behind him stood a young man, could be a freshman, wearing khaki shirt and shorts, and a British pith helmet. Beside him was a nude woman, who also looked high school age. She had light brown hair and sad eyes.

“If you want to speak to him, you will have to take off your clothes,” said May.

She saw that May was now completely naked. Her discarded clothes were nowhere to be seen.

The school paper editor stood there, speechless, for about a minute. All four of the others looked at her silently.

The boy in the chair finally spoke, “Do you want to get the story or not, Aubrey?”

May could tell that Henry had just used her True Name.

Aubrey nodded, and unbuttoned her loose-fitting blouse.

“Why don’t you help her out, May.”

“Yes, Master,” she responded.

Kneeling in front of the new girl, the apprentice unzipped her shorts, then pulled them down to her ankles.

The senior started to object, but then decided to let it go.

As she laid the blouse aside, May untied her shoes.

Aubrey stepped out her shoes and shorts at the same time. The reporter was still wearing her bra and panties.

“Everything, Aubrey,” said Henry.

“I guess this is what I must do to get this story,” she thought to herself.

As she reached behind to unfasten her bra, May grabbed both sides of her panty, and pulled it down over her wide hips.

Initially. Aubrey tried to cover her nakedness, then thought “What’s the use?” and dropped her hands.

“Your socks as well,” whispered May, who was still kneeling by her feet.

As she lifted each foot, the apprentice pulled off the sock.

The boy seated in the chair looked Aubrey up and down. “You have a very nice body,” he said softly.

A bit flustered, she did not know how to respond. “Thank you,” she finally responded.

May spied at her bra, and saw that she wore a 34DD.

“I hear you have some questions for me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.